Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pfevBIsVG1o?t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=PbHkdGlUtWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't remember the entire expansion gobs got

First for Arena is the best game mode.

>people actually think the pally legendary is good
how is even possible to bear so many shields?

After 1 spikeridged steed (And you should usually be running 2), it's a 3/7 taunt with deathrattle summon a 2/6 that can come after your steed turn. Yes, it can get silenced, but so can Tirion and your steeds themselves. Plus there isn't a huge amount of good 7 drops

>pirates were always subpar
>a couple good cards come out
>suddenly pirates everywhere

>discard was always a meme
>a couple good cards come out
>suddenly discolock everywhere

First the quest and now this, it'll eventually redefine the meta. Screenshot this.

Tirion is still a 6/6 when he get's silenced.

to the user from October, you said you would gift me the welcome bundle if i drew this for you, and reposted it in December, well here you are.

Chef#11795

Meh, it's good if control Paladin actually becomes a thing in the next year. It's basically a 3rd Spikeridged Steed that might also be bigger than that if you've played other buffs, which is good in a control deck but too slow and generally not worth it in anything else.

It's the same with the weapon, good in a control deck, but in anything else way too slow to be worth it. It's important to keep in mind that every class other than Priest and Shaman your opponent will have 2 silences at a max (2 Spellbreakers, no one will ever play Owl because Owl sucks dick). They can't silence everything unless they're a priest (between Silence, Spellbreakers and Psychic REEEEE, Priests really can remove everything you can dish out without even triggering deathrattles now).

Pretty cool with the spellstone that trigger over 'deathrattle cards'

how does blizzard justify this while the warlock one is warlock quest levels of unplayable?

This one is genuinely amazing. Drop this with some weapon buffs and it becomes an amazing top deck when it gets destroyed.

>Wild oil rogue

Wow. I wonder how often you'll get to play it twice. The second time around it'll be a 3/3 with lifesteal and poisonous, hopefully.

Absolutely

>rogues are now immune to fatigue

looks like control rogue is back on the menu

Nice heals and taunts and AOE's.

>bladeflurry with lifeleech buff+1-2 poisons

> psychic screaming noises in the distance

>drawing all of that and applying it to the knife while still controlling the board
Why don't you try Control Hunter, friend?

a girl can dream

>heals and taunts

*saps 20 mana worth of cards for 7 mana*
*dks on 8 to kill your follow up*

Just draw both your blade flurries.

Could work with the dk for some wacky shenagins

She can
I tried so hard to make DK hunter work when KotFT dropped

By filling your deck with them? You're immune to fatigue, but, like, to what end? valeera into deadly poison deadly poison, then next turn, deadly poison deadly poison, for a 9 attack weapon as soon as you play the deathknight is pretty insane, I'll admit. If you stacked some southsea squidface on it first, that's a 3 turn clock.

It would be worth also throwing a lifesteal on the knife too. If you have a 9+ attack weapon that also heals you for 9+ every time you attack that also came back every time it was destroyed you would quickly become very hard to kill.

You could attack into basically any minion (as long as it didn't have divine shield) and could also hit face when it was suitable and the constant massive heals would make it really hard for your opponent to actually take you out.

>Rogues are resistant to fatigue
>Even minion buffs on it are kept
>tfw Give it lifesteal and poison
Congrats Southsea Squidface, you get to be in a standard deck one last time

>playing Dragon Priest post K&C

youtu.be/pfevBIsVG1o?t=9s

>lifesteal
No, I imagine Rogue still doesn't run that card
I wonder if this will enable some kind of pirate rogue, though? Maybe with some weapon buff in KnC that's yet to be revealed, because Rogue only has two good buff spells.

Looks like slow garbage that forces you to put suboptimal crap into your deck

>slow garbage
A 1/3 weapon for 1 isn't TERRIBLE on its own, assuming you have other weapon synergies. Remains to be seen if KnC will give enough of those.

>implying vilespine, sw:death, and any other meaningful removal cares about how big the number is.

Nice shit card blizzard,fuck you. Slow and conditional carbo that requires garbo cards to be played

this. i don't think it will be worth it. shame

>taking the time to repost, or even worse, actually make this, complete with fucking nausea-inducing "witty" text not even at the level of Blizzard's shit dad joke humor.
You should just straight up end yourself at this point.

>thinking you can fatigue with a weapon that has 3 durability

Nigga you'll only get the 2 bladefurrys and probably another single reshuffle of this weapon.

This needed to be a 1-2 weapon.

you could just hero power to destroy it and put it back in your deck after attacking once

Stupid frogposter
Stupid poster

Control rogue isnt a thing as rogues lack aoe and no heals
>but huh use bladeflurry
Nice conditional aoe you got there.
>leeching poison
Nice conditional heal.

This rogue card is garbage,pure garbage. One off nature doesnt justify a deck built given the powerlevel. You will be holding garbage cards without the weapon in your hand for most of the game.

At best you will run this and 2x deadly poisons.

Cheapest decks for each class?

youtube.com/watch?v=PbHkdGlUtWY

value.
card is garbage.

what did they mean by this

It does that with spellstone but fuck thays slow

>This entire post

Fun isnt allowed with shit cards

I can't stop playing Yogg-Saron. It's been almost 2 years. Why is this card so fucking funny.

I seek only to make this hellhole worse. So you are welcome

>people who netdeck cant value cards

This one's actually not that bad.

If a 1 mana perma dagger that can slow fatigue and gain permanent buffs is too shit to be fun in your eyes, no rogueweapon will be.
Play a different class user.

me on the left

How long have you been here? Reveal season always exposes the shieldbearers of /hsg/

Rogue weapons are just shit in general desu. They take away from actioneer and dilute the deck. Also bladeflurry died for this

At best you can run it with two cold bloods and maybe one tinkers in wild? Youre still not going to get all buffs on it most of the time

>implying it isnt
Its a finisher/defensive card for control decks
>b but silence
Not an argument

SO FUCKING SHIT

Think about how many shit cards you have to run to make this card good.

a card needs to be at the reno/kazakus/anduin power level to justify running a bunch of shit cards to make it good.

Rogue is still going to be top tier though.

when you reach fatigue as rogue the problem is not damage, the issue is you run out of resources.

If you run out of resources against jade druid, or priest you just lose. That weapon won't change this

>play it early
>3 turns before it dies
>draw it after turn 10

Enjoy drawing a 3/3 weapon instead of bonemare

Unless I get a weapon tutor card it's bad

>tempo rogue
That's shitter talk

it's literally the best rogue deck. I'm sure a 1 mana legendary is goin to make control rogue a thing though :^)

>M-muh auctioneer

God i hope they sendthat card to HoF so that every miraclefag who enjoys playing the near exact same deck 3 years running can bleed.
Im fucking sick of miracle.
Im sick of hearing fags applying shit only to miracle

I will gladly celebrate its death.

how many wins brehs
>dubble bonemare 12 winz!!!

They just need it to say "After you cast a spell that costs 1 or more, draw a card" and it's fixed.

Quests:
>Rogue
>Warrior
>Mage

Deathknights:
>Priest
>Druid
>Warlock
>Shaman
>mage
>warrior

Legendary weapons
>???

Did brode fuck up this time? The legendaries in this set all look trash, the epics are looking good though so decks will cost less.

>applying shit only to miracle
I guess we should delete it and apply them nowhere as the class would be dead :^)

We won't know until people play the game. Druid 20 mana combos may be too much, burn mage with reload may be insane

Uh...? Tempo rogue is crazy strong right now? And pre-nerf, quest rogue was a high roll menace. Rogue has had a lot of high profile non-miracle decks.

Good.

Id rather a dead class that gets major improvements then a dead class carried by 1 neutral.
Gee i wonder if tempo/aggro is this as well, wait it is keleseth and patches haha.

>Dude let's send all the card I hate to Hall of fame XDDDD

Tempo decks dont much rogue cards, its all about beefy neutrals

>implying dead classes get improvements

>Let's destroy one of the few remaining unique decks and just have everyone play the same tempo/combo garbage.

What is vilespine. What is van cleef. What is swashburgler. What is SI 7, Cold Blood, Back stab. There's a reason rogue is the only class without a hero power that says "draw a card" that can play the aggressive tempo game and win without value. Hint: it's the rogue class cards. Pirates, Bonemare and Scalebane just put it over the edge, but it's not like any aggressive deck from any class aren't running those packages.

Might as well fag thats why they made it in the first place
>Remaining unique decks
You mean otk charge combo ?
Hmmm i wonder whereive seen that before
>Worgen warrior
B-but burst
>Numerous shadow priest decks, malygos druid, raza druid. Numerous mage decks.
B-but muh gadgetzan draw
>Mage and druid can easily use it if they wanted, but mage doesnt need to use a shitty neutral for draw.

You mean the most forced deck that has restrained rogues design for years and is almost completely uninteractive, instead of having the "tempo/combo garbage" that is meant to be the entire class design

>>Worgen warrior
>B-but burst
Except it doesn't exist anymore?

Have you considered you're talking to a mongoloid

But I wasn't talking to you?

That was in regards to muh uniqueness.
It sucks that its not remaining, but you're kidding yourself if miracle is unique in the slightest.
The only class that have not done an otk burst that required a ton of draw is hunter, and the only ones who got nerfed to shit was warrior and warlockfor it.
Gadgetzan needs to go, if you want to rogue to actually have cards.

is this the greatest love story ever told(in hearthstone)?

gay

how do we fix wild?
if you could nerf or ban cards, what would you nerf/ban.

this thread was made first go here
dont seperate discussion

Awwwww

Cuckibler and bad dragon promo for his wife..

>Savjz just got engaged to "Zerina" - a blizzard CM

i thought he was banging zeriyah

or was that just a /hsg/ meme

reno jackson needs to fuck off

Put Naga Sea Witch back to how it was for a start.

>implying Naga decks are strong
Have you ever played more than 10 games with it? It loses to all and every aggro deck out there, one Lightbomb from Priest and you're out of the game, etc. The Naga decks are not as strong as you shieldbearers make them seem to be.

I know it's shit. It seems like a change designed to fuck wild, we're just lucky that it didn't work.

What are some good targets for this besides Saronite Chain gang (best) and Doppelgangster?

Lifesteal charger.

>entire
>when haf of it was shitty gnomes

why are there two threads?

Just burgle one from a warrior.