Lol at buying PIVX at $0.1, you are buying at the peak

>lol at buying PIVX at $0.1, you are buying at the peak
>lol at buying PIVX at $0.5, you are buying at the peak
>lol at buying PIVX at $1, you are buying at the peak

Will you let this happen... AGAIN?

>shilling for pump and dumb
>False equivalency

>but but but the devs are anonymous
They've revealed their names on slack, soon to be on the site. They'll also be releasing an official exchange certificate soon.
You can either get in early while it's sightly risky, or buy in late at $5 once it's a household name. Nothing in life is for free anons, you either take risks and get richly rewarded or you buy a bond at 5% interest.

Choice is yours, don't kick yourself later

And the African charity partnership thing?
It seems really shady. I mean, why the hell would you put that on a roadmap? OR is this they part where they dump and run?

>tfw finally took the pivx pill at 1.70
>said no at 0.09 cents and invested in milo instead

I want others to know the sorrow i feel when i lay in bed at night.

Invested at 0.1 sold at 0.5....

Are you fucking stupid? , the african thing is POSW !! That's a scam. PIVX is serious.

Anons, this is a case study of how to fail at life

>the world has become such a shitty place that if you try to help the poor you are automatically a scammer

How does the usefulness of the service that POSW provices become invalidated anyway?

If this PIVX DASH clone dogshit with the worst coin distribution ever pumped, POSW, which provides an actual unique and useful service, will easily go beyond $1. Don't cry later.

POSW i am talking about. OP is trying to convery that POSW is PIVX 2.0
Which I believe it is not, based on thw shady, scammy bullshit revolving around it.

TAX

DEDUCTION

No, POSW is an actual useful service, unlike PIVX which is the one pretending to be DASH 2.0.

You can still sell your PIVX bags and buy POSW before PIVX megawhales dump.

Man these scam accusations are gain killers. I never know what to think.

>will you let this happen again?
Yes. I play with a strategy. And that strategy is not to lose.

As I said it's really up to you. You've got about a few weeks of slight uncertainty left before full legit resources are published and the price goes really parabolic.
You'll be safe, but will have also missed out on one the surest crypto gains of 2017.

Clock's ticking lads

So you are a waggie with a 5% interest bond. Enjoy your risk/reward ratio.

should i liquidate my pivx gains (60 btc) and go balls deep in posw?

this is fucking madness

Hey how can I instantly buy some BTC to get into POSW for some staking

Also, don't fall for the meme that Veeky Forums only shills to pump and dump on you. Nobody seriously believes that anyone on Veeky Forums is a megawhale capable of pumping a coin's price.
We do it because we want you to make it user

Elaborate, please. I realy want to know what leads to such bold and optimistic predictions. Are you yet another shill or is there really something up?

Blockchain . info

I've got a wallet there, where do I buy BTC?

Seriously do your own research. Go on the slack channel and read up on it.
They can't post everything on the site just yet because the past few days have been catastrophic in terms of growth of users and buyers interest. Their support backlog is overflowing and they're being flooded right now
They're trying to keep up but will release updates soon

how the fuck this works please redpill me this looks interesting

Why is there such a disparity between the sell orders and the price of POSW listed on the PoSWallet exchange? I know they collate info from other exchanges but every one I check has it around 8.9

HOW LONG does it take for BTC to arrive in my POSWallet? Complete and COnfirmed in BitTrex but not showing up in the Blockchain scanner or POSWallet

This exchange is horrible. I just want to get a POS stake going for some comfy gains

PIVX and STRAT sent too. Transactions completed but don't appear in my POS wallets. What is going on?

It's slow right now. Many anons say it took a day. I just used yobit tbdesu

Fuck yes. How much did you invest in pivx and what price? that are some killer gains.

You will be a millionaire soon, no doubt.