clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

The HAWKEN zombie marches on:
playhawken.com/

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

Ride Fast into the Night:
mwomercs.com/black-lanner

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

All the MWO Models:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

indiedb.com/games/mav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quad mechs when?

I would like a Lao Hu soon.

pic related?

yeah it's a giant robutt

How are you going to pilot a four-legged mech? It's not like you can control both leg groups separately. Is it just going to be a clunkier version of the regular 2 legged mechs with a longer turning radius, like a transport to a sedan?

No, instead of turning it has 360 torso and strafing

>360 torso
Actually, most of them look like they're locked to a forward arc and you'd have to rotate the entire mech like a tank destroyer.

Something like the Scorpion wouldn't have torso twist, something like the Goliath though would. The Scorpion though should be able to turn on a dime and should be able to strafe. The issue would be crit space, you don't have arms. You have 4 legs.

Is the sensor tree any good? What would I skill in the sensor tree?

Help, I'm dumb.

The only skill trees you put points in are the armor, weapons, and whatever you have left over in the modules for better coolshots.

No operations for Cool Run and Heat Containment??

If you have stuff left over, sure. Armor and weapon skills always take priority.

This. In TT, quads basically have the torso firing arc but can sidestrafe and turn easier than bipeds do, are lower to the ground, and can go hull-down like tanks.

They do get 12 less crit spaces, but their "arms" have structure and armor capacity just like regular legs.

Sensor tree is most used for missile boats, as it's got stuff that boosts how long a lock holds after LOS is broken. Most direct-fire builds don't need much from it.

>crash into shadowcat in my 6x6 linebacker
>dump 72 points of sticky srm love into his ass
>instead of instantly exploding, which should be the only case, his front armor turns yellow, he loses his left rear t armor and the lt turns yellow
>other back armor turns yellow also
> 40 out of 72 points of damage disappear into the void
>he turns around and jumps, spooked
>alpha again when he lands directly in front of me, 10m away
>shadowcat front armors turn red
>jesus fucking christ
>chain fire him down the rest of the way, which works flawlessly and delivers full damage
>match is over
>go play something else because nigger PIG retards still havent fixed the only weapon I like using

It's fixed in MW5 :^)

Nice blog, where can I give you a like?

>indiedb.com/games/mav no other serious giant robot games to vote for

Fingers crossed this becomes Chromehounds 2.

What about mobility, that seems important.

>Someone posts about experience in game in the general about the game.
>Smarmy millenniel fuckstain sees his golden opportunity to exercise the most sophisticated form of humor known to mankind.
>Sarcasm.
>"Nice blog", he delivers the killing stroke with sweaty sausage fingers confidently impacting the mechanical keyboard.
>He giggles, snorting into his beard as he touches his flaccid, twitching little member.
>Taking a sip of his 3rd can of Monster Energy of the day, he seeks his next victim. Hes the king of this jungle, and they wont even see him coming.

That's a trap for new players to put points into.

>>What about mobility, that seems important.
Depends on the mech. A few mechs in particular rely more on mobility than anything else. For most it's pointless.

I feel like mechs that like to peek alot probably rely on buffing acceleration and deceleration.

So they actually are going to wait for Mech Con to announce the next grabpa...mechpack.

you can give me a headpat instead!

It was a good day for everyone else to die.

Maximum hype, after all.

From the transcripts, Paul is doing a very good job of saying absolutely nothing useful.

Coincidentally, Paul is also absolutely nothing useful.

>Coincidentally, Paul is also absolutely nothing useful.

Well he is a slant eyed obese subhuman, so that should come as no surprise. They have a natural knack for being nothing useful.

Charlie lance was nice enough to line up and die for me. Almost got the Mist Lynx and Raven, but had to settle for KMDDs because someone else secured the kills before I could reload.

So is that Night Gyr I got for free any good? Haven't bothered using it yet because I have no idea what to use on it or even if it's worth using.

Not as good as they used to be, but not bad.

>no cute boyfriend who plays robot games with me
Thanks for reminding me that life is suffering.

london?

Hamilton.

I've never used LRMs before. Maybe I should, just to see what it's like.

easy domination

actually i have a question too
how much ammo for 6x lrm-5 jenner-iic?

pity Saturday mecho bamp

Just remember they're 180 - 600 m weapons anything further and you're either shooting terrain, loosing lock b4 the missiles get there, having missiles arc up and down so much they blow up b4 getting to target AND not sharing armour.

Try an archer with ml's and lurms. I love my tempest.

>out brawl dedicated stomping mechs in a lurm bote because potatoes can't handle the lurms

Seriously. If you play slightly more restrained and back up your potatoes, whilst using comms to herd your group of retarded cats into something vaguely useful, your missile boat becomes a champion command mech, its great fun.

>konglords will never nlknow that feel of leading a group of pure potato randomness to a brutal 2:1 or better massacre over a team of other potatoes.

No. Fuckoff.

Heavies are your lurmbotes.

Anything else is too big or too small. Assaults need to be up front big time, meds and lights simply cannot take enough BIG launchers AND ammo. And have to gimp themselves. With ams and lams seeing use lrm 5 annoyance trolling will just see 90% of your missiles eaten for 0 DMG.

Anyone played the battletech 3025 mp backer beta yet? My PC is currently dead until I can get it fixed so I haven't been able to install it yet.

Please stop making these threads.Thank you in advance.

Ask some of the guys in Veeky Forums with the Battletech thread. They would know.

>piggys latest podcast
>quite literally admit that mw5 is their main focus and that mwo is mainly a source of cash they can milk until mw5 releases and hopefully a little while longer in case mw5 crashes and burns
>their only plans in 2018 for mwo are one or two QP/ FP maps, solaris (which will be a dead game mode three weeks after release) and "bolted on geometry that falls off when shot."

wew lad, ded fucking game.

>NGNG hitched their cart to this developer and has to begrudgingly shill for them

It will be better when it's all over.

>NigGerNutGarglers

I want to see the manlet and the obese mongoloid that grows a pube bush on his face both get run out of the battletech community. Fucking scum sucking negro worshipping yes-men.

weekend pugwarrior cancer is once again upon us

>Finally get to Tier 1 after 500 hours
>First game as Tier 1
>Crimson Strait, Domination
>Keeping an eye on Theta
>Enemy team finally closes on Theta after 3 minutes
>Where is my team...
>They've all lumped together in the tunnel
>Literally all eleven of my teammates are sitting in the tunnel
>Nobody went for Epsilon
>I get ganged up on and die
>Enemy team 3-way pincers the tunnel
>Entire team gets BTFO

pity bump

Use ATMs first. LRMs are slower, generally less effective and will teach you bad habits. ATMs will reward you for getting in with the team to fuck shit up.

>using ass to mouth missiles ever
Atleast LRMs can be fired indirectly when you can't get a clear line of fire. Both weapon systems are just total dogshit and should never be picked over energy or ballistics, though.

Um, no. That's me. With ATMs. Also, lurn2flick missiles over cover.

>memeguns

But this is the highest skill esports game!

>implying memeguns are still a meme

>user, dinners ready
>not now mom Im clutching

>shaix
>mom
You know he's an incredibly hot DILF, right? How do people still not know this?

What loadout on that Warhammer?

I remember when memeguns were so bad, kong loaded them in their entire lance and they shot the last mech an atlas until it started killing them so they switched to viable weapons.

For years golds stifled any update to machineguns, even as the famous 4 mg cicada 10 minute headshot came out.

>play Destiny 2 since it came free with GTX 1080
>pvp master NPC is Lord Shaxx
>he's a big guy

A veteran of the Crucible, Lord Shaxx both arms and oversees those who seek to forge themselves within it

(K) Lord Shaxx forge individuals into Kong lords.

>BEER
>3026 ping

lol fuckin niggers.

I thought it was 6 Machine Gun Spiders.

It's a standard goosehammer. 2 goose, 4 erml.

>How do you make Gundam go forward
>mfw I get referenced in a Kong comic

>gauss
I guess I'll just use Ultra 10s.

>I guess I'll just use Ultra 10s
nigga that is going to be hot as fuck
Laser gonna Laser I guess

UAC10s are hot?

I can't use the Gauss Rifle. Every time it's suggested it ends up being misses and team damage.

You could try Dashing's retarded brawling warhammer that had 2 LB10's and 4 MPL.

is it bad if i play light mechs only in faction play :^)

means you are not submissive enough

Can I get this but with a cute homo sapien instead?

try something like ass_shake animated* on gelbooru

You can get two AC/10+ 4 ERML and 6 tons of ammo out of a 300LFE+Endo+LFFA Warhammer, assuming you strip the arms.

>HOMO sapien
>not wanting to fuck that fluffy butt
Gay?

That doesn't reach tonnage requirements

AC10s/UAC10s would work fine but you need to git gud and learn how to gauss

This is a giant robutts thread. Only robutts allowed.

3 lights and one assault magically reaches 160tons

>I play light mechs ONLY

i dont have to play the assault :^)
and i can just suicide slowly with it since im bad with slow fat meks

Brawlhammer is good though. Swap the mpl for ml's or erml's though. Double barrelled shotgun mech is great for wrecking components and critseeking. With tasty lasers to capitalise upon broken shit.

Never strip those arms, dummy. They're for taking hits on instead of your shotgun torsos.

Would you rather risk losing ONE laser

>OR a shotgun, a laser AND tanking your top speed etc into molasses

Just bring heavier lights and run a Victor/Cyclops as your Assault.

why don't you use rotating cannons?

Depending on the lights, you can at least get into an 80 tonner you can 400XL. The Zeus hero with MASC might do the job, you can get that one at a base 81kph and MASC it up to over 100, before any speed tweaks.

Because they're terrible. Really godawfully bad.

The only 'play style' they 'work' for is cunt trollers who will stand there being assholes filling the enemy screen with fire so that player can't see shit whilst the other players kill the blinded mech for the troll. Because race kill nothing. Ever. ALL they do is let whoever is getting shot by the ractard get killed ez by the other players.

Skokomish has fuckall hard points and when you put an xl into a zoose instead of std / lfe you are going to get instance side T gibbed. Even with max xl instead of lfe, masc + 400xl is so much weight you can't actually arm the skokomish with anything.

He's used to lights anyway. MRM 30+ ERML + LPL. At least then he'll die....faster.

They work perfectly on the Bushwacker, hell it's the best build for the mech

No. Just no. Its an insult to the zoose. Zoose can and does put in work. If you're not a dumb and use it as intended. Its a slightly heavier heavy, you support other assaults in it just like in a hvy.

>being a no fun allowed asshole troll just there to fuck with other players and shit up matches is totally fine!

Fuck no it isn't. Racwhackers are cancerous trash only used by drooling encephaletic simians who don't want to actually have to play, but want to sit there turreting as a tower defence game jerking off over how annoying and shit they're being.

He's absolute shit with non-lights, so given the tonnage that kind of abomination is as close as I can get him to his speed fix. I know the Zeus can do better. That's just the best I can do with maximum gotta-go-fast strapped to it.

>light mech, max of 35 tons
>can't dedicate enough tonnage to his small brain
>assault mech, max of 100 tons
>can dedicate more tonnage to a large brain

light pilots are brainlets??

Then at least suggest sensible FAST like sniper cicadas etc so he can stay alive shooting things in the ass all match.

>running my Streaksman
>spot a Firestarter and get up close and personal with him
>he's got the Atlas face
That's a really fucking cool skin, was it a Halloween grabdeal?

It has to be something heavy, he wants to use lights in his dropdeck. If he plans on using Locusts/Commandos then you need something heavy and slow to compensate in terms of weight.