/owg/ - Overwatch General

>If the leaked Korean promo image () is accurate, the Winter Wonderland 2017 event will start on December 12th and last until January 2nd
>Genji is getting a reskin that looks like Pharah's Frostbite skin -- we don't know anything more than that

>Blizzard World is still on the PTR -- go check it out if you're on PC
>No, we don't know when the new map will go live (maybe with the winter event, but no guarantees)
>Those new Blizzard-themed skins (Nova Widowmaker, Protoss Orisa, etc.) come out sometime in January of 2018

>A new hybrid map, "Blizzard World," is available for testing on the PTR
>(and it's actually a good map this time)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii3Hce3_fOw

>The new offensive healer, "Moira," is now available in all modes (including competitive)
youtube.com/watch?v=8tLopqeL9s8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETybQd4uRE (origin story)

>Latest animated short, "Honor and Glory"
youtube.com/watch?v=sQfk5HykiEk
youtube.com/watch?v=OOhvSKCfCTQ (behind the scenes)

>Latest comic
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us/junkrat-the-return-of-junkenstein

>Latest masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=R5Hy3Sd1OU8

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21179257
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3qukAT7zgs
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21275367
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything involving Mercy is bad.

here comes etc. etc.

What did she see that put such an amazed look on her face?

>overwatch "lore"

Sombra online

Build

that

ult for me.

She saw (you)

3nd for reaper is a pedophile

>that dude who destroyed all his Dva merchandise and sent a picture to her va's Twitter when he found out Dva was BLACKED by Lucio

How does one become like this?

This guy is right you know.

It's the last look on her face as she slowly bleeds out, she is glad that her tormented brainwashed life will finally end and the blood loss is causing her to hallucinate Gérard.

>that name

What the fuck boringass bronze match is this that this is POTG? I do way more than this as Mercy and I have yet to get a single POTG since her rework.

>he hasn't heard the Tale of Honkers

>hanzo/widow on both teams
its quickplay

Even in QP, I have yet to get a Mercy POTG even after doing a lot of shit, like double rez, solo kill ulting pharah, then heal the entire team to full from critical

>it's seriously baffling, not a single hero in this game has so complex and varied gameplay that playing them more than a few games in a row wouldn't get boring for me
Same
I could probably climb out of gold if I managed to throw away these feels and start maining but it's just not fun anymore at that point.

>update links for OP
>make OP
>finish brewing kettle because got work to fucking do
>oh shit, it's a fucking mercy main newfag who has overcomplicated the OP and updated none of the links
>didn't know the first rule of posting OP's-Reload the fucking page beforehand you made your OP 2 fucking minutes after mine was up YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT
>computer crashes in front of my eyes seconds later

Salt aside, let's get some guaranteed (You)'s going. Mercy was superbuffed on the PTR again
>Now gets her Rez cd back if it was interrupted in any way shape or form (used to go on 30 second cd even if it was interrupted). In short, there is once again no real consequences to rezzing someone.
>Has a very slight FoV nerf to her rez
youtube.com/watch?v=t3qukAT7zgs
Discuss

>Mercy was superbuffed on the PTR again

Literally why

She is still the most broken support

Sure it's not a bug?

If Athena can't be playable, Blizzard should have this instead, make it one of her units she commanded during the Crisis that she recently reactivated and assigned to safeguard Neo Overwatch.

The FOV nerf is pretty big though, really limits your awareness which makes it harder to survive during/after rez

You get your Overwatch League Inaugural™ Ticket pass for 120$?!

>Sure it's not a bug?
This is what forumbabs have been whining for since it was introduced, it's either (((very))) coincedental or (more likely) wholly intended

As a mercy main I really hope neither of these changes gets added

OW esports already reached it's critical mass with this moment. It will never be topped.

>happy Bloo
She saw a dead omnic

I love this game

Someone forgot that the PTR patchnotes link didn't automatically go to the latest version like the live link does? Christ, user, sorry. Not like they're the first thing you see on the right if you follow the link anyway.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/21275367

It's not a nerf. They stopped the behind the corner rezzing

I LOVE Moira!

What do you think of lucio mains?

>PTR link is out of date
>No Omnic meta link
>Tips/Tricks link is getting outdated
>2 new useless links that were specifically removed on Moira and Rein because it made the OP too long
But no, the OP adding tons of useless fucking information and a fucking meme reddit video is completely acceptable. Like it or not is completely correct in asserting that the OP is absolutely shit and pretty clearly done by some newfag redditor. It doesn't take a Jordan Peterson cultist to tell a newfag made something as oppose to someone who has done it before.

Indifferent. Unlike Mercy/Genji, quite a few different groups play him so it's more of a case-by-case basis

No one even reads the OP, dude.

>this level of autism
You just gotta go back guys. You really aren't welcome here.

Soyboys

Apparently blizzard can't make adjustments without adding more ridiculous bugs

Thinking about it, it kind of is a nerf if it's not a bug. It'l take longer for her to actually fly off so she can't just fly in and start pressing Q, it pops two seconds later, then immediately flies off.

Veeky Forums is reddit dude, what the fuck are you even saying

nice meme, here's your (you)

>pretty fuking dumb
>tries to act smug
But it's just not though you dumb fag. You have greatly overplayed your hand and revealed your true intentions filthy reddidiot

I wouldn't say the 0.1s of wrist movement isn't anything substantial if the Mercy has instant cast for GA anyways. It's still overall a huge buff

Does Mystery Heroes count towards your playtime as a certain hero?

You want to talk about this shit? Fine.
>PTR link is out of date
Posted 12/01. Out of date by a matter of hours. Sorry that I'd forgotten that the two links work differently.
>No Omnic meta link
I actually bothered to check the archive on this one. Of the last seven threads that can still be seen, fucking none of them have an omnicmeta link in them.
We could start adding it, I guess, but it's not a thing that we've traditionally included. Don't fucking try to tell me otherwise.
>Tips/Tricks link is getting outdated
So talk to the author of that shit. It's not me. Besides, your other "new" thread had the SAME fucking link.
>2 new useless links that were specifically removed on Moira and Rein because it made the OP too long
That's a matter of taste. I've only ever seen one other person bitch about the length, and that was because their phone apparently had trouble loading the page. Nobody else seems to mind having more information. For the people who want to see it, it's there. For the people who don't, you can scroll and ignore it.

>say nothing about adding the Winter event news
>say nothing about the upcoming map / skin stuff that gets asked about frequently
>maybe if I just scream "newfag" and "reddit" over and over again people will listen to me
Go fuck yourself.

>implying it was one person complaining
>implying that I was the other OP
Holy shit what is this autism. Global Rule 3 nigga, Global Rule 3

For the "all modes" page in your career profile that you can pick from the dropdown menu, yes.
Mystery Heroes also has its own page in your profile to check playtimes in just that mode. If you notice that you have above-average playtime on a hero in that mode, it's not a bad way to find new heroes to consider seriously trying, because it shows that you're good at staying alive doing well after you first roll the hero.

It's more that they'll have to waste a bit more to find a suitable person to fly off to after the rez and they can't look around without breaking off the rez. The way I see it, she's going to be slowed down a bit more and it'll stop corner rezzing which fells like a hefty nerf to me.

Christmas event is this Tuesday?

I have nothing invested in who you are.
Either someone replying to that post will address the points or they won't.

I think I remember you, shitposter.

+1 upvote fellow memelord :)

No it doesn't, I still have 0 seconds on Mercy despite stomping as her for the times I rolled her in MH

>can climb and adhere to sheer and ceiling surfaces
Anything to add?

>Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always deal damage when an enemy hits a wall
>Fixed a bug that caused Doomfist’s Rocket Punch to not always stop an enemies' movement when they impact a wall
>Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfist’s Rocket Punch from correctly pinning targets to walls
>Fixed an issue that canceled Doomfist’s Seismic Slam when it was unable to reach the targeted location
>Fixed an issue that caused Doomfist’s Seismic Slam to trigger instantly when the ability was used to travel up inclines

>F I V E B U G S
Reminder that Jeff literally thought that Doomfist was working as intended until someone brought him up on a thread not even about Doomfist.

>gave up on ranked since season 3
>screw around on quickplay with mccree
>eventually get really good
>being matched with diamonds and master players
>decide to try ranked again
>first few placements, dominate everything
>something fucking flips in my head, and suddenly I cant hit anything
>back to 2400SR
Is it time to give up on ranked?

>I still have 0 seconds on Mercy despite stomping as her for the times I rolled her in MH
Have you not played her in Mystery Heroes since they updated the "all modes" page? I forget when they did that, I want to say like five months ago.

Next Tuesday after apparently

pic related mate, calm your reddit autism down. Literally nobody cares but you at this point.

Quick reminder that we must learn from the mistakes of /bbg/ and purge all reddit where is attempts to spread

>>when he found out Dva was BLACKED by Lucio

>Quick reminder that we must learn from the mistakes of /bbg/
>/bbg/
Oh for fuck's sake, not you again.

Threadly reminder that defense hero are underpowered annoying pieces of shit besides junkrat, he's a borderline overpowered annoying piece of shit that add nothing to the game beside enabling cancer shitter comps and that removing them will only make the game better symmetra included, widowmaker simply doesn't belong in this game

yes

>not you again
Me? Explain; is this your reddit mind trying to make accounts for people. I only heard of this reddit shit from /dsg/ a few days ago and this is my first time commenting on it-so you can fuck right off you thick cunt.

samefag

To nip this in the bud before it grows into the waifubait weed that it always is

Quick reminder that Tracer has literally the worst female body in the game. All art that tries to show you otherwise is shitty DeviantArt OC based off the dumb shouldergate controversy at launch. god we should have taken that as an early warning sign

That reaper has some huge blossoms, what's her name?

Jeff rarely touches the game. Remember the Bastion rework where Ironclad remained at 35% for three weeks on the PTR and four days into live until Jeff finally could be assed to check it out and immediately had it reduced to 20% because he thought it was too strong?

is bnet down for anyone else

Nope

cute track boy

>every decent player is west coast
>tfw 150ms to east

yea, join the army of "r-ranked is just bad" gold/plat shitters

Post em

Wow she's cute. I'll post Tracer now.

Why does mercy say "moist semen" when she uses tthe hello command

Are you saying you wouldn't say "moist semen" if you were stuffed to the brim with dragon jizz?

Pharmercy > >Gency

Threadly reminder that unless Soldier receives the following buffs

>20 dmg per bullet

>quicker ult charge

> faster sprint

> 2 helix rockets

Overwatch is UNPLAYABLE and broken and should not be played, and anyone who disagrees is a disgusting, subhuman Junkrat main.

dumb yurifag, Mercy is married to her work

Lena Oxton is a boy (female)

sounds gay senpai

Sure, let's just make everyone OP, that'll fix everything. When everyone's OP, no one will be. Right?

Both are bad but pharmercy is worse for sure.

>judge people based on their top three most played heros

Mine
>Reinhardt
>Lucio
>Ana

Jessica Nigri

There's a reason it's 19 per bullet :)

fillcuck

Shot down in game and shot down in lore.
And in an ironic twist ever since Mercy's rework Pharah's seen less use.

Of course there is: ugly, manlet genji mains.

Hard to be greater than something when you don't exist.

Lena has a qt butt!

Mercy doesn't have the capacity to love another human being.

Can I have the original version of the pic please?

>Zenyatta
>Doomfist
>Bastion

Though i only main Doomfist in FFA, otherwise Bastion is #2 and Orisa is #3.

The amount of sex I would have with Tracer can only be described as excessive