/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Theres_Golems_in_Those_Hills/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Fat cats

Guess the used goods

Its Lizard hour. Post Lizards.

I appreciate you.

Heirloom skillet.

ahn~

Goodmorning /xivg/

Who?

>join static
>wipe to the same stuff for 3 hours
>pug the next day
>make enough prog that I've basically seen the entire fight
deciding to start raiding this late was a mistake

What classes are you faggots lvling?

I'd tell you, but I don't like dragoon the mood down.

That's why I stopped doing "end game" in ff14 I have better games to try hard in.

Such as

Ninja next!

I feel like I saw this image very recently

raiding in this game is so cringe

youre moms cave

got endgame pretty down at it

It was surrounded by people being babies about it. It's a good recolor!

WHM!
and bard irl

Talk about ruining a perfectly good image with black edits.

Posting a /happy in here to offset the inevitable negativity.

Which tier are you stuck on? O1S is pretty simple, and O2S isn't terrible once you learn the dance if you have decent healers. I raid with some other people that got into Savage late, and we have the first two tiers pretty close to farm, though there's usually a dumb wipe or two because someone gets the Long Drops mixed up or something.

O3S, on the other hand, is a pretty big jump in difficulty, especially since we always seem to be down a person and have to get a random Party Finder fill-in. The frustrating thing for me is that we can get to Animal Farm pretty often, and pass that without getting a million debuffs fairly consistently, but we have so little practice on the last phase that it usually goes to hell real quickly afterwards.

Got my Paladin to 65 earlier tonight. Now I'm going to be terrified to queue for LLDR with it because of the chance of getting Bardam's Mettle.

y'see? Proven right in two posts.

on a quest for gilgamesh sluts

post them

Someone should make a calico edit.

What's wrong with disliking black edits? The original that posted is much more alluring.

can i do a /happy as well
i'm tired but cheerful

Anytime you want to meet up~

you're a venomous hateful cunt, stop pretending. and no, vjemal won't take you back.

Played this game last in 2014, what has changed? Did they added swimming and some quality of life changes? Also how is endgame content going, is it a good replacement for me who played WoW for almost 10 years? Can't stand the toxic community of WoW anymore, FF14 seemed so nice and comfy, really want to come back.

theres lots of new shit if you haven't played since then dude

>Tfw no elezen wife
Is everyone enjoying new pvp?

what race are you? And do you need an eb?

seto are you there??

show current ninja getup!

Just got MNK to 60, and MCH to 60

Still can't decide which one to play

>tfw no Elezen wife so just endlessly charge my JO gems by myself
Haven't touched the new PVP or had much of a desire to, too busy leveling lately.

what the fuck, who in the SHIT is vjemal

MCH is more fun at 70 you even get animation changes to spice things up.

took ya trip off because everyone filtered you huh

>doing pvp like a slog
>team is dog shit and can't win
>hide somewhere the last 2 min
>enemy dark knight comes my way
>not attacking my poor BLM
>instead of attacking me we just pet each other and move our own way

Love can bloom on the battlefield after all, Snake was right.

Swimming is added for certain areas. Mostly just Costa Del Sol, residential areas and Stormblood areas as far as I know
Lots of QoL changes have been implemented and still get implemented to this day. 4.2 has a glamour system change incoming which should improve the whole "cluttering your inventory with things that you want your other clothes to look like" thing.
Endgame content is alright. Deltascape 1-4(and savage) was a little disappointing disappointing and you'll probably either never even try Ultimate Bahamut or you'll absolutely love it. Gear is still locked behind weekly tomecaps and weekly rewards from Deltascape/S and 24 mans.
Despite that I actually really enjoy this game and I suggest at least trying to get back into it, it's super comfy

i took it off because it was annoying to have to re-type on my phone desu

Gonna infiltrate with the patchcat?

>disappointing disappointing
Woops, looks like I need sleep.

Same, I heal sometimes if my team needs one but other than that, ranged is the way to go.

you're a venomous hateful cunt, stop pretending. and no, vjemal won't take you back.

>tfw no smol angry xaela gf who outwardly hates headpats but secretly loves them

/happy is always allowed.

Well, they released an expansion back in June, so there's a bunch of new stuff. New story content obviously, 9 dungeons, a new 24-person raid, and Red Mage and Samurai jobs, not to mention the stuff from later in Heavensward's patch cycle that you missed. Current endgame is the four Deltascape Savage fights, and Ultimate Coil if you get really seriously into it. Not a ton at the moment, but the next patch should be hitting in January, and getting back in now should give you time to go through the 3.x and Stormblood storylines and get caught up.

I avoid Bardam's as much as I can. While I know I can do it, that first pull has always made me so anxious that I would rather just fate grind or do other roulettes until Doma Castle.

You have a great elezen. May you rock onward ingame!

Still sub 50 so...

patchcat?

but i don't want vjemal user
i want you
let's do it
let's run across the sand of costa del sol while high on xanax and kiss under the palm trees

thanks for the info guys

i dont like translanders so no

>phone posting

l o l

remember when beepy was screwed out of art

Remember when he still stalks Ben

your loss kitten, your loss

you makin fun of me
listen here i'm very sensitive and if you keep doing that i'll cry

who?

remember when ben gets on alts to jerk off with random anons

the best part is when he asks people who get him off what their mains are so he can absorb them into his circlejerk on his main

Remember when Ben lies about having a subscription but he still gets on alts to jerk off with randoms.

Machinist and then Black Mage !

odd behaviour for an 'asexual'! or perhaps he was just saying that to orbit someone else who posts here :thinking:

i'm curious, who is it this time?

Machinist a great

BRD, MNK and AST in no particular order

There's no shame in sticking mostly to single pulls in Bardam's, especially if you or the healer is undergeared or only level 65. Those adorable little puffball things at the very start hurt like hell, and doubling up on the second pull between the first and second bosses very rarely ends well unless the healer's on the ball.

Thanks! I think my static's actually pretty close on O3S, we got past the ninjas last run, so we've basically seen everything that Hali has to offer, and our DPS is probably enough to clear, albeit without much wiggle room for deaths or whatever.

>getting high
nty

>high on xanax
>high

i think hes a child

There are too many gay catboys on Gilga. More than Balmung or Mateus even.

This threads dead, quick post your favorite screen caps!

Only thing is MCH opener terrifies me as it seems you need to be Einstein to figure that out.

It's actually very easy user. Every job is, you just need to practice it which by doing basic lvling a lot while give you.

no lol

I miss this cat

You just copy an opener, there's no figuring anything out.
I don't think you've ever met me, user!

Yes we have a long time ago.

switching around on BLM/RDM PLD and NIN can't be bothered to pick up the other 2 healers

Anyone on Shiva wants to run some dungeons or PotD with me?

I haven't even been frequenting this place when I took that screenshot..

sauce

Its liru

Liru

Wish my static was still rolling. did 12 weeks of O4S and then most burned out

My static is on on the verge of slowing down, we're at the point where we get o1-4s down in a single raid night and then the rest of the week we're struggling to find other stuff to do to fill in the time so there has been talk of taking a break until 4.2 once everyone gets their BiS stuff

I guess i'll just spend a few hours at SSS until i can perfect it, i'll give the MCH a go then

go wipe to twintania, it's fun

I'd rather ERP desu

You can ERP me as we run dungeons.

Is that on Chaos? I need some levels, what class are you?

Yes, it's on Chaos, I'm a wannabe BLM, 26.

Just make a cross-server party finder
I could lend a hand

i want to transfer to cactuar but i dont want to leave my friend behind

PotD or dungeons? I'd prefer dungeons to be honest, PotD makes me want to kill myself.

>lvl 26 dungeon is totorak

28 is the next one, I'm gonna eat an exp scroll and food, it should be 2 levels per run.

potd would be a better idea since dungeons don't give people much choice

It's cool open the PF m8