twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous thread:

Medusa is a good girl who dindu nuffin wrong.

When the hell are we getting more drain

Shhh. My wife is sleeping.

C-can we keep the shitposting minimum in this thread..? Haha

These threads will be high on shitposting because theres nothing to talk about for now. Once the spoilers come out then there will be actual discussion. Callouts about saying new card x is shit or not will be made but those are atleast actual discussion. For now,craftwar is inevitable

>7/7
>both evolves still unused
Stop playing against bots.

KMRRRRRRRRRR

Epic ''my wife'' reddit meme my friend.

>there will be actual discussion
Fucking kek. Based on having watched the reveals since RoB, I can say with 100% certainty this will be your "serious" discussion:
1) Card is revealed
2) People who play the craft say, with no evidence, that it is too weak
3) People who do not play the craft say, with no evidence, that it is broken and overpowered and niggers are ungrateful
4) After about 10 replies, all discussion ceases and it's back to the regular shitposting schedule

The only good content that comes out of reveal season is memes (like all the Rowen memes when at first it seemed like the Tempest cards for dragon were all going to be shit)

That's rude.

Leaks when?

You're wife is also a shit.

A FUCKING EGG. I remember some people trying to say this thing was broken too without understanding how it worked.

>queue Ranked for score rewards
>first match is DShift
Sigh.

People even shat on fucking Sybil because "she can only be played on turn 5"

A 1PP POWER PLAY THAT STARTS FROM THE FIRST TURN

Yeah, I could never tell whether people were honestly retarded when they kept insisting the text implied something else, or whether it was just really deep and high IQ baiting.
Heavenly Aegis was even more ridiculous in that regard though, multiple corrections and clarifications by the devs that made it clear as day and you still had people on the eve of release thinking it didn't work the way it clearly did.

1PP: Draw a card and heal for 2 is fucking OP.

MOOOOOM!
Justice has come! It's a Christmas freaking miracle!

What about 0pp Draw 2 Cards?
And 1pp Draw A Card and Spellboost?
And 0pp Draw A Card?

Like I said, those are atleast discussions and a test to see good players on their prediction. What we have now is shitty craftwar posting where people complain about decks that their favorite class cant beat

Not defending runeshit but you still need to pay 1PP for cauldron

Will you accept Spinny's White Day chocolate?

Telescope refunds its cost and is 0pp Draw A Card.
I also forgot to say 0pp Draw 2 also Spellboosts.

White day? Spinny is a boy!?

Sure, but every day is White Day where I live.

Well personally for me DShift is the only deck i can play in ranked.
This meta is the most garbage i ever played
Chimerashift isn't good though, too much unreliable, Giant Chimera doesn't work well with DShift

I've made a terrible mistake.

That's 2 cards, not 1

So why is DShift the "only deck you can play"?
Is it because you hate fun and actually playing anything out your opponent might *gasp* remove or elsewise react to?
Holy shit, INTERACTION in multiplayer games!
Fuck man, I just wanna go play Solitaire.
I don't want to have to play around my opponent or give them a chance to respond to me.

Do you think we'll get some delicious brown in this expansion?

What is 2 cards, Telescope?
Are you a moron or something? It replaces the Rune it consumed (Rune total remains the same), and it refunds the cost, and it draws a card to replace itself.
-1 Rune
+1 Rune
+1 Draw
= Net Gain of +1
Cost = 0

>I don't actually know how to play the game or respond to my opponent, so I just play with myself until I finally win.

Because it's the only deck i have it can win agaist fucking Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dragon Dirt Dirt Dirt Dragon
It's either DShift or AggroBlood and i played over 600 games of Blood and wouldn't have minded playing another class like Haven or Sword but no, Dragon cucked me into either DShift or AggroBlood again as i can't afford now wallet decks

Imp Lancer is for _____________

rate my deck /svg/

replacing with carabosse

Autofill/10. Incoherent mess.

it works for me :), i dont have enough blood cards

take out kiss bloodmoon spawn rev and you are good to go

How about you just get good and learn to outplay your opponent? You will never get better at SV just playing solitaire dshift.

desu this is true. Dragon ruins the meta every time it's playable.
Dshit and the entirety of Dragon needs to go. They are both fucking cheaters whose biggest counter is their own deck and bad draws.

an autofill that somehow gets the job done

which cards should take their spot?

That's 2 separate cards in order to gain the synergy. Egg is simply 1 card. Its a powerful synergy Im not denying that, its just that it requires 2 cards

What is your opinion on female gladiators?

You know what, while I don't agree with your decision, I can entirely understand the place of Can't Beat Em Then Join Em that you're coming from.
Thank you for an honest reply to my somewhat asshole-ish response to you.

But adapting is hard

meh

hungering horde belphagor , the top end of spawn/rev should just be replaced with imp/yurius/blood wolves

thanks for the advice, I'll give it a try

Still not sure, need more data.

Indecent!

Dshift isn't even reliable in beating Dragon, atleast Chimera Shift
Fuck them
Now Mr.Git Gud, what the fuck can beat RampDragon and Dirt beside AggroBlood?
Just give me another deck thats not DShift or AggroBlood then

Feels good having a Haven build that doesn't autoscoop to DShift. Granted I doubt my winrate would ever go above 1/3 or so, but it's still higher than anything else I've used in ranked except Atomy.
inb4
>lol A3 git gud player who hasn't been playing especially long
You know what? Ever since around high B ranks, it's about 90% in-meta decks, mostly if not complete netdecks I queue into. And I got here entirely on midrange/control builds, not the aggro/combo storm meta.
And that's how I'll do it. I'm not going to join the Storm shit and DShift crowd, I'm not going to join the unga crowd, I'll play some kind of Midrangey value deck goddammit, but it's definitely going to be a much slower climb.

Wasn't there supposed to be a RAGE this weekend?

Leaks when? Revealing only one card is lame.

>The way her armor covers her crotch
>the sly look on her face
Fucking damn it, I need to go fap to succubus/demoness doujins now.

>Now Mr.Git Gud, what the fuck can beat RampDragon and Dirt beside AggroBlood?
But Aggro Blood loses to Dirt.

JCG RAGE qualifier is this weekend. RAGE SFL finals are on 12/10.

Ty

We need to thank God that the OP isn't Discord.

anyone plays ratings@sv here? how big is the player pool like?

head pats and blushing

>I need to go fap to succubus/demoness doujins now.
>being a race traitor
go away

You forgot you actually need to play a sigil first for telescope's earthrite effect. If you have no sigils on board, telescope is just a 1pp sigil.

It can be an even match in my experience with it thanks to all the burn and Carabosse.
AggroBlood is definetly the best performing aggro deck agaist them

It's 60-40 in favour of Dirt because of 2pp Mordecai.

>Not liking demons

White day is when the girl gives chocolate to the boy, user...

Nope, try again.

How could this possibly go wrong?

give me 3 (three) good imp doujins then

Oh no so Spinny is a boy...

Welp, fuck my life.
>half way through the deck
>0/3 Saha, 0/2 Luci, 0/2 Isra, 0/2 Baha, 0/3 Aether, 0/2 Aegis
More than 2/3 of my remaining deck was strong plays, 5/20 of the cards being an easy win on Aegis.

>Runefag tries to justify 0pp Draw A Card in a deck that attaches Runes for free to 3 mana 2/3s, 2 mana 2 damage removal, 1 Mana Draw A Card, 1 Mana 0/2 Ward
Yeah, okay, man, that's such a difficult condition to fulfill!
Earth Rite is literally Fanfare.

Still can do much better than Forest or Sword agaist them
Last month meta was so good for me, very rarely i fought the same deck like 10 times in row, now i just face a Dirt every 8 Dragon and 1 no Dirt/Dragon every 20 games on average, it's soul draining

Im sorry, what? Unless you sacrificed cauldron, you don't go +1 by playing telescope. Its a net neutral. You go +1 by getting most sigils inherently but that folllws the same principal as forest fairies.

meant for

Once again Dragon ruined a other meta
Seriously people, stop playing shit rune and start playing AggroBlood again, Dragoncucks numbers need to be culled for an healthy meta

You're an idiot.
The Telescope STAYS ON BOARD REPLACING THE FIRST RUNE.
-1 +1, net 0
THEN IT ADDITIONALLY DRAWS A CARD and refunds the 1 mana you used
Now, I may not be a math genius... oh wait, I actually am a math genius too. But even if I wasn't... I could figure out that 1 - 1 + 1 = net gain of 1

>just adapt to Dragon 10pp on turn5 bro
Kys

>deck in which nearly every card is from-hand-damage
>a meta flooded with this is "healthy"

wtf?
i came here to talk about shadowverse, not do math

Nerf sibyl btw

don't complicate your reasoning if you can help it
after you play telescope you have the same board, same pp and replaced the telescope in your hand with something else, it's this easy. it's +0 in card advantage

?? not him but u use one card to draw one which is also a net gain of 0

Definetly more healthy than Dragon mets

Still less obnoxious than turn 6 Bahamut.

Wait a second, you're right, I was overcomplicating.
I said it was 0pp Draw A Card, ie cycles for 0 pp.
Like Insight is 1pp Draw A Card.
Some idiot was misrepresenting me as saying it was a net +1 when it wasn't, it is indeed cycling. BUT IT DOESN'T COST ANYTHING, which is what I had said.

>complain about Sybil
>Sybil got nerfed
>complain anyway
dude

He's not going to stop complaining no matter what happens, it's best just ignore him, he's severely fucked up.

>Play Elana
>Q into the one control blood playing Moonman

>Nerf

LMAO what nerf? She still can heal and let you have 10pp at turn 6. The stats reduced did fucking nothing.

VAMPY CHAN :D

>go second
>lose
how is that healthy?