/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order French Commune

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqxO6wDUGfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why the fuck are you racist?

delet this black faced monstrosity

WTF I hate Marie now?

anal sex with nigger marie!

wtf I love Marie now

so this is the power of french royalty

Never trust the French.

what the fuck

Reminder that the actual Marie didn't love France. She was a wasteful cunt.

Everday until Jack is returned to orphanage.

>Then there's valentines where she makes you an intricately detailed chocolate of her face trying to harass/troll you because you're supposed to hate it, and spergs when you love it

Wow OP image literally raped me

BEHEAD

what is the purpose of this x ray

i want to repeatedly breed nitocris until she's completely mindbroken!

>tfw want to get a bunch of FP CEs so I can get the holy night sign asap
>having to sell all the shitty servants and CEs you get is fucking cancer

Why didnt they fucking put an option to instantly sell your entire FP summon pool? Nobody fucking uses that aside from manjew/event CEs anyway once you get robin hood, dogo and euryale.

>50ap
>fail to kill them first turn
>waver uses +1 np boost on gil
>gil uses +1 np boost on himself
>gil is now ready to fire his load on turn 2
what the fuck were they thinking

Why would she love France? She was an Austrian that just happened to be married to the French King for political reasons.

I don't know but the angle of those thighbones is completely wrong.

And Gilles.

>he doesnt have an NP2+ kintoki that can insta 200k spark

nigga.

>Lvl 70 Jack with MLB Holy Night Sign

Have a few spots open and I could use the FP
>010619643

Eventually they patch it that you can go over the servant/CE limit while still summoning, not sure when they change that though.

Does 50ap drop a good amount of stars? I need the dragon scales, but there is no way I can farm 400 stars before it's time to start going at the boxes.

So wait santa alter comes out on the 7th and the event ends on the 11th?
Fuck this I'm not grinding 70+ apples on week days, time to eat.

See, that's the kind of shit that I don't understand. How can someone be tricked into buying the 80 dollar package, multiple times even? How did he not stop himself as he was about to click on it, and go "wait a minute, 80 dollars is more than the price of a triple A game, and this game is worse than a triple A game, there's no way that's worth it". I wouldn't buy it even if it guaranteed a copy of every servant, max ascended and NP5, because this entire game isn't worth 80 dollars. It's like 20 at best.

Is this the fabled vagina bones I hear about?

>he can't double santa NP with tactics+charisma+manaburst followed by crocea mors on Scat

>using non-event servants

You should be spending apples farming 40/50AP for socks so you'll easily get 1000+ in the process.

Newfag here, going from what I see in the OP and elsewhere the best way to reroll for a 5 star right now is to do Fuyuki and then 10 roll correct? Or are any of the 4 stars from the initial 10 roll worth keeping?

I got this trash from my second roll but the first one gave me Elisabeth, is that worth keeping?

This is the cosmic horror Abigail Williams, or as Aniplex NA would call her, Adam Wish. Her Art chain has 23 hits. Say something nice about her!

>using shit servants for +1 bonus and failing half the time instead of consistently clearing it

>failing
>ever

yes, in fact you can delay getting the chicken buckets until you farm the 50ap.
finishing fuyuki unlocks Jeanne for your summoning pool, at this point it probably isn't as important now.

>gave me Elisabeth, is that worth keeping?
If you love her, sure

How are you building NP with low NP gain Quick/Buster deck servants?

by how much does mlb increase the drop rate?

Fucking Aniplex NA being a bunch of retarded fucks again.

Burn any Liz you get

>9 turn cooldown
[spolier] I'd say 8.0 - 8.5 [/spoiler]

He's whale, please understand.

I FUCKING LOVE LOLIS!

Why is Liz so hot?

>tfw no spanish astolfo

youtube.com/watch?v=fqxO6wDUGfg

Abigail WHEN

Ah yes. Orleans in Fuyuki where the famed japanese servant comes from, Jeanne d'arc.
Sadly it does look that way. Wrap up Fuyuki, get enough for a 10roll and reset if not a SSR. For the ones rerolling early on they had event quartz but, latelets do not. AS for 4*... Emiya and Herc imo but, honestly as long as it's a 4* you like who gives a shit.

>Not having 2 properly levelled Santa Alters by that point
>Not taking advantage of the 1/2 AP week prior to stock up on embers for Santa Alter
>Not hoarding the lottery Blazes for levelling Alter
>Not having 2 Santa Alter NPs to bring waver down before that becomes an issue

People kept telling you. You have no one to blame but yourself.

You can currently. Just not by very much

oh god that fucking accent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12 YEARS

Because she's burning in hell, befitting for her.

Because she belongs in the furnace

Her skills are too bad, she is probably only useful against Berserkers. She is really cute though.

>Chain rate-ups in a row

There goes my plan to do 1~2 ten-roll per rateup. Why do they hate F2P? This doesn't make me want to eventually spend money in this, it just makes me want to stop playing. Why don't they realize that WW players aren't quite as willing and ready to eat shit as the Nips?

You still need to somehow build 100% NP with Quick cards while not getting killed by Carmilla

Even Saber knows that nobody should trust french people

Abigail's NP is too long. NP skip when, DW?

What the fuck are gaijin class weak to?

It's like a Spanish beast boy.

My dick

>1~2 ten-roll per rateup
I mean, if you aren't getting shit either way, so why do you care?

How long will FGO NA last?
Place your bets now!

>Use Mystic Code buff on Jack
>Rider Santa NP
>Rider Santa NP
>Jack NP on Scat
Congratulations, one turn clear.

wew

alterego, and only alterego

>Aniplex NA
You mean Nasu

Time to reset, lad.

It's slated to stop development in 2021 so I mean, there's that.

Is there any reason I shouldn't just do the story quests once I get as many Holy Night Signs as I can equip? I know you can't get an Alter of your own until you finish it, and you can only use NPC Alter as a Support, but I feel like I'm still forgetting something.

..Aren't most servants gaijin to the japanese? Danes, people from norse legend(norway, sweden, iceland etc.) English people. Greeks. Hell even a burger or two.

What about the waves before that?

>falling for the 7th day meme

Well, I now have to refresh constantly for one specific friend the entire event.

Are you Hoshizora? Your Jack has been really helpful.

If you've already gotten 5 Holy Nights then go ahead and do it.

because santa has max sock drop bonus

Good look building NP for the Santa Alters in the second battle with Carmilla.

Just fucking do them as they come, you don't need to optimize the stockings 100%

Your lineup should be Darius, Caesar and Santa Alter. First turn build your NP, second turn, Darius NP and focus Carmilla, third turn, Santa NP and Caesar NP on Scat.
If you change Darius for an actually useful servant it becomes trivially easy.
Don't listen to double Santa Alter faggots, they are retarded.

Holy fuck it's an actual faggot voice. If he talked like that I'd get the ones hating Astolfo so much in /alter/.

When everyone gets burned out from them squeezing 2 years worth of events into the next 6 months.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, ITS THE SAME VA OF AGUMON IN SPANISH.
Astolfo confirmed retarded.

If you have the green jew you can just negate Gil's load.

Superior Dragon Blood

You can't get Santa until you complete the story, so just do them if you already have +100%.

>if you aren't getting shit either way, so why do you care?

That's not how this works.

>want to farm 40 AP
>no Marie
>no Martha
>only 26 SQ and 5 tickets left
>need to save that for Saber Wars

fuck, I know I can just use Ushi or Georgios but its not as efficient but theres no other choice

If you want to do them you can, the problem is you can only buy 4 Holy Night Signs from the shop which leaves you at 80% for the extra drops since you can't use a friend support for the story.
The story quests all drop a metric fuckload of socks, so if you get unlucky enough to hit that 20% and miss out on a doubled drop that can easily be a couple hundred socks you are missing out on

What the fuck is up with that flesh fang

It looks awful

Until they catch up with JP's end point

"FGO2" will come out as an international release in English/Jap/Korean/Chinese before NA and KR actually finish the story, meaning we'll have to play 2 different apps with 2 sets of events and rate ups at the same time. Meanwhile china was right to open up unlimited event works to catch up

I love Astolfo's expression in the last panel

Remember that 40AP Assassin hell?
My Mata Hari master it now, 20% defense down. It feels absolutely
k i m o c h i i

>buy CE from the store
>do 40AP
>forgot to equip it
>remember next time
>it's not in inventory
>it was in the present box
>take it out
>forget to equip it again