/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #653

''Disciplinary hug'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8cJRpztXo
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8
youtube.com/watch?v=pIJXqV-e40U
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=e4w6V-PbPKM
youtube.com/watch?v=rSl2sYnLhCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Friendly reminder to focus enemy healers first.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=Ci8cJRpztXo

Name someone more beautiful in Life is Strange, I'll wait..

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Max and Chloe on their roadtrip to Big Sur, stopping to resupply.

Let's go boys

Chloe is #1

no hesitation.

Rachel is pretty but she's hardly the QUEEN of Blackwell.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

max

is she going to do anything in episode 3?

The winter season is upon us. Make sure you get plenty of cuddles to keep warm.

>He thinks religious and spiritual themes of Chloe and Rachel being reunited in the afterlife is "cringe"

Okay lads now I put some messy info(s) to the order and due to some changes during in the development I added some small info(s) to it. Some labelization MIGHT be changed though so I'm warning you (like junkyard and hospital thing My previous leaks contexts weren't incorrect but like I said some of them changed and some of their context now outdated things but they've changed small parts of it so don't worry... (Do not freak out, hot scene,adorable scenes didn't get cut, actually these infos have more context than you thought so I will give raw details, but note those adorable moments at the end of post)

So as my source confirmed and as betatester friend pal said, Episode 3 will start at the Rachel's house (in order words will continue from where did it end) When Rachel went to upstairs angrily, you will have chance to talk with her family and get some informations. Then as you know, you will go upstairs and will inspect Rachel's room. When you interacted with her, you will make some heart-to-heart talk and Chloe will try to comfort her (at some point, whatever you said to Rachel earlier ''going LA,NY etc.) will be also mentioned while you were trying to comfort her. Rachel will want Chloe to stay and yes damn, they will fallasleep together, will cuddle in bed.

After you fell asleep dream sequence will take place. Of course heavy point will be focused on William's warning words and journal Max (she won't be in dream sequence unfortunately,they cut it as I mentioned in my other post) Chloe will wake up and we will have some adorable interact with Rachel again:D and talk with her. After some point, you will get chance to exchange clothes and can wear Rachel's flannel too. You can expect some romantic/hot scene in this section too if you are cloud9... (At this time Steph will also text to you :D) Bear in mind, theywill be all like ''runawaytogether' so they will dedicated themselves to it

Cutest girl in universe, all universes

For reals. I have never clicked a choice faster.

friendly reminder to write an essae already

Amberprice misinformation campaign.

After these... American Rust will get mentioned (you get what I mean) and they will go there to see the truck. Cringy guy Eliot's confrontation's consequence context kinda changed comparing to my early info. Actually no matter if you say ''No,maybe etc.'' to him -surely this will kinda alter dialogues yet, whatever you've read/done in his room actually will matter and unlock extra dialogues. Yes, Rachel will be with us while this was happenning and rescue us and yes this faggot always will show his creepiness. I also want to add, this kid is mentally fucked up; obsession/perversion/creepiness level in overdrive.

Advice scene at Hospital Steph didn't got changed so... details in my other post anyway :D Damon still will be on Drew's ass so he will also get in trouble too though

According to what my source say (warning you though, this might be still cut though) we will seperate from Rachel by reasoning you are gonna meet with drug dealer again. Chloe will want to regain truck parts and we will have some interact with Frank (No lads, there will be no interaction between Rachel and Frank in this episode neither) we will borrow some money to our runaway money and meanwhile we will get some info(s) about Sera and Damon... (things will get stranger in here)

When we decided to go junkyard (since we planned to meet Rachel at there) Chloe will get warning that Rachel is in trouble. Chloe will be obviously get worried as hell since something may happen to Rachel.

Aaand our famous Damon confrontation and Sera reveal will happen. They will,obviously, have cliché Daughter-Mom conversation and Sera will explain Rachel that *where is she exactly coming from and is?* even her bracelet... Of damn course expect some supernatural events in here to and as I always say, Sera and Rachel are tied to it and in some deep stuff. More than you think.

One day I'll stop procrastinating and actually do it.

Therefore what God has joined together, let no man separate.
youtube.com/watch?v=tq-TU7x5Sm8

From what I heard, ending choices' exoterical kinda changed, YET, main context still will be there to mainly testing Rachel and Chloe's bond (keeping Rachel to herself or letting her that ez) and obviously these ending choices will be connected with Sera. Expect some ''feels'' from Sera's part at this point; but bear in mind that Rachel will always come back to her Chloe:)

This is hella good advice

About epilogue... You will see where Chloe's blue hair came from and obviously it came from Rachel.After some tragedy got ended they will go to Chloe's house and Rachel will inspect her room while Chloe got nervous as hell again :D For those who asked if we are gonna see kiss scene again at the endings: As we always told you, Chloe and Rachel's relationship won't get ruined no matter what. There are some few different variations (like Kiss scene in neighbour) Rachel didn't get encouraged thing-slow burn romance thing-passionate romance thing etc. etc. and of course those variations will change some dialogues and *actions;);)* in there. Yes, if you got kiss, especially passionate kiss you will be get rewarded so damn hard.

Now let's talk about hot/romance scenes again...
Throughout whole game these will be the something you will encounter with in every dialogue and comfy scenes. If your intimacy is Cloud9 (higher than 5 and got passionate kiss) things will get more intense. Even if you couldn't get passionate kiss this doesn't mean you won't encounter with *something*. In this chapter we have two kisses (with variations again) along with romantic conclusions and some coughHOTcough scene. Like I said, make it cloud9 and make that hot scene mooree intense

What does Kate think of Jews?

Hopefully she accidentally kisses Kari Price

youtube.com/watch?v=pIJXqV-e40U

Extra stuff about Episode 3 and why did they cut that part in dream sequence

As I told you before, that thing Max's physically appearence in dream sequencemay be or may not be released. They chose to cut it because their original intention was gonna either making her talk or either seeing her physically -which was they were gonna go with. Though, they found this unnecessary and kept that character's presence for future episode. Ah, but it's not like you won't feel that character's presence in nightmare still. You just don't see her physically and while talking.

About scene labelization; remember I mentioned about some rumours and some user's assumption about we are gonna start the game at Amber's house, I told him it was pretty much hitting nail on the head. I also my source also saying the same thing with betatester so. yes, it's certainly confirmed that Rachel and Chloe will spend the night together and you can expect some coughhotromanticcough moments in there too

>tfw Victoria has nightly fantasies about Kari Price

Actually considering Rachel's status in the high school Chloe would likely become hot commodity when it's revealed that they're dating.

do rachel meet joyce and david?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

being a worthless cunt again

this is the user with the beta tester friend, while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact
That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her.
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be a kiss
also info leaker mentioned the steph scene i just found out about too already! i think you guys are gonna like it...
alot of people are asking if there will be more rachel and chloe scenes/a happy ending...a hard yes to both ;)
it will also be explained why sera is connected to ONLY frank in james' files
yes, rachel will go see chloe's house (its where they dye her hair)

max will NOT be in dream, in an early build she was but not now
the ep starts off...in Rachel's house talking about sera, like many people suspected
you are going to see rachel's room ;)
there will be about 6 variations of the ending (may vary) alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Vicky probably shlicks while thinking of RA and Kari getting it on since she has a boner for both

Do NOT bully Victoria

now about this release date this thrusday they're going to announce the voice actors for the farewell episode which is why i don't think they'll announce this episode the same day as this. a rough estimate would be
nov 30th- farewell VAs
dec 5th- "coming soon" picture
dec 6th- teaser
dec 7th- trailer
dec 14- episode

Always kiss the Price

She deserves to get the taste of her own medicine.

>Episode 3 ending
>everyone one is happy, Rachel and Chloe having a Wonderful time
>music takes an ominous tone as it shows Jefferson entering Blackwell and shaking hands with Principal Wells
>his eyes track Rachel as she walks through the corridor
>cuts to black
>"play life is strange to see the conclusion for Rachel and Chloe"

How would you react ?

fuck off jeffershit

I love you

I'm not but she is a repressed lesbo and should stop lying to herself.

who doesnt have fantasies about Chloe though. She's a hot bad boi who's also a mysterious loner. If this was animu she would be the school prince with a fun club of crazed followers

>She's a hot bad boi who's also a mysterious loner. If this was animu she would be the school prince with a fun club of crazed followers
Oh yeah, if this was yuri she'd have her own fanclub and would get confessed to daily. And Rachel would be the beautiful school princess that would act cold but would be interested in the school prince.

Rachel enabled Chloe's bad habits.

I really hope we get just more pure relationship fluff between Chloe and Rachel in episode 3. I mean all of the obstacles as far as their relationship are gone and there's literally only one episode left and that's it they're never gonna appear again, quite frankly they better go all out with the fluff.

Max with slightly crazed look in her eye looks kind of really hot

>that's it they're never gonna appear again

Never say never.

I dunno, I feel like Rachel would be the most crazed follower of them all.
More likely Chloe would be the cold one who doesn't notice Rachel's struggles.

When is Square Enix going to give as what we really want, that is an AU game with no shitty cartoon villains, no retarded tornadoes pulled from michel's anus and no crazed mentally ill teenagers, but a free roam game about managing your social and school life in Arcadia Bay (and dating girls). So basically a Persona in Arcadia Bay. Also Chloe is the protagonist

Waiting for episodes sucks

Cutest girl with the cutest girlfriend.

can someone explain to me what she's doing in this gif bc im honestly confused

There's no excuse for episodic release

Bojack horseman releases a season ALL episodes at once
They aren't lazy like decknine and dontnod

>I literally requested December 14th-15th off from work for this
Please let it happen just like this

jerking off a ghost

I wish I could email your boss so he could deny your day off

it's an EPISODIC GAME THAT'S THE POINT

I don't know what the point of that would be but he probably would be legitimately amused by this

Then Release all episodes at once
Go hard or go home
No credit for partial completion

Does he know you long to be female and lesbian? I'm sure I could get you fired for being lgbt

Practicing her jerking off technique because Rachel is a futa

>get you fired for being lgbt
That's a discrimination lawsuit waiting to happen.

It sounds pretty fluffy if the leaks are all legit, and I'm so ready for it.

I just don't want it to end.

oh man you've done it, i'm sure the multi million dollar companies are going to listen to you now

Not in trumps America
Try it and get beat up before you even get to court

I pirated the game solely on the basis that I wanted the Chloe pre order jacket

She deserves to get raped and beaten. Which is exactly what's going to happen to her in Episode 3.

What I would do for this to be true.

No matter what, I'm still happy for what we got. Following how LiS turned out, I never in my wildest dreams imagined we could get something so amazing.

please see a therapist

youtube.com/watch?v=e4w6V-PbPKM

Wrong attitude to have. We should milk this franchise to movie deal level

I think it would be the opposite. Since Rachel is the one with the large following and Chloe is the loner. But in anime standards they'd make her the butch type of prince. Which I hate.

Yeah but it will probably be more dumb forced Max and Chloe stuff that basically renders S1 completely pointless. Not that I mind the idea of retconning that mess, but it takes fanservice to a level I'm not entirely comfortable with seeing this series reach.

>michel's anus
Jefferson's face actually looks like it. Bet he was inspired by his butthole when he was making him

A therapist would recommend to Victoria that she should do everyone a favor and just jump off a cliff.

if we whine long and hard enough they'll give us what we want, there are no brakes on the milking train now

I can see that your hatred of Victoria is based on a memory trigger of a childhood/adolescence peer who Victoria reminds you of

Triggering feelings of anger and hatred in your adult self.

>implying i have someone to snuggle with and that I'm not going to spend the holidays with a gun in my mouth but no guts to pull the trigger
Baka desu

question; why do they actually make the episodes in between each other. Couldn't they make all 4 of them at once, and release them a bit later? What's the point

download tinder and look for other lonely singles in your area, faggot

>Implying anyone would need a reason to hate such an intolerable cunt

to make people more emotionally invested.

the same reason t.v shows do it

ep 3 codex when

youtube.com/watch?v=rSl2sYnLhCk

Life is Strange 2: Chad Max's revenge

Episode 2: Intervention
>Having just murdered Jefferson and Nathan in 2012, Arcadia Bay authorities are in hot pursuit of Max, who has only minute to reach the timespace portal back to his own universe

Will he make it?

NEVER BITCH THE EP IS COMING OUT IN LIKE A WEEK AND A HALF CHILL

I would play this

>Less than two weeks until C L O U D N I N E

Criminal Male Max would be a cool antihero