Was born in Canada but my parents are from India and as a result of that I have a poo2loo type name (similar to Pajeet...

Was born in Canada but my parents are from India and as a result of that I have a poo2loo type name (similar to Pajeet Patel) even though I dont know much about being Indian.

Is there anyway I could use a whiter name on my resume without legally changing my name or will that just blow up in my face when I show up at the interview?

My one thought is that I could just tell them that I was afraid my current employer would find out.

how come even cats have the decency to cover their poo? Really blows my mind pajeet rhadminalamalalmala.

>arabic tattoo

into the trash

>3DPD
like it belonged anywhere else

It's okay to pick an "easy to pronounce" first name if you have something super foreign.

Don't lie about your last name.

It depends on the industry, but in Canadian IT Jatinder's do have a lot of low-skill stereotypes around them. These stereotypes are based in truth.

So give a white first name a shot but leave the last name as is? I could always play the "its easier for you to pronounce" card.

I already know most people look down on Indians which explains why when I apply to 25 jobs the only ones that call back are shitty or scammy jobs with high turn arounds.

Maybe pick a white first name that is somewhat similar as your nickname and put one in brackets?

Pajeet (Paul) Patel
or
Pajeet ("Paul") Patel
or
Paul (Pajeet) Patel

introduce yourself as Paul in the interview. you will have to go by "Paul" for the rest of your life though, so i don't know if this would bother you.

Just move to Brampton and work at an Indian restaurant.

all chinese immigrants seem to have anglo first names. how do they do it?

i understanding you have problem on login?
show to me these error message i am enter ticketing for this problem

Make up some cool ass name like

Perry Paulson

Instead of pajeet Patel.

If anyone asks say you were adopted by a white family.

As a white dude who goes by his middle name "Paul" because his first name sounds like a girl's, I reccomend this.

Some just take an anglo nickname for easier pronunciation but many born in the West are just officially named some western name.

just add to your cv "canadian born" somewhere below your name or some shit. IF they ask you why you thought that necessary just tell they don't have to deal with visa sponsor or something. i don't care. go fuck yourself. you should go back anyway.

Im just gonna rock Paul Patel.

Im whitening my name to get away from those kind of jobs.

Good point. Now that you mention it almost all the chinks I know have white names.

Im going to do the first name thing and if that fails I will just give myself a white surname. It would just be harder to explain to people why I decided to change my last name when its not like people address me by that.

So does your resume read "Paul Smith" or do you rock "Kelly Paul Smith" to get some advantage from the woman card?

Asians usually take 'Christian names' which are not legal first names. You go by that name, then provide the real name for a background check if needed. Just make sure your name is consistently branded across all platforms (normiebook, linkedin, etc)

>tfw your parents named you something ridiculously black

I feel your pain

Thats alright D'shawnTyrone Jackson

But why would you use a whiter name? Using a non white name will give you better odds. Diversity is strength after all!

By the way, go back to Indiana you fucking shit.

Canada you dumb nigger. Only way you can really play a special card is if you are native, disabled, or a woman.

> not getting heavily tanned
> not riding the affirmative action train

Native here, it doesnt work you dumb curry nigger. Poo in Loo.

>the cumstains (white men) call Indians curry niggers and chinks
>OP unironically calls Chinese people chinks and wants to badly fit in with white people

Have some self respect, OP.

Works at any big company that has the "native" checkbox on the online application. Native guy I went to school with is constantly getting decent jobs at these types of companies.

Then again you are probably showing up to your interviews in 5 year old sneakers and a jean jacket while drunk on the mouthwash that you stole from a Shoppers.

Fuck you nigger, I make fun of all races equally.

its not going to work unless you have 0 accent.

nice forced meme chin ree

>Was born in Canada
yeah im not too worried about that

Why not just go back to India I hear it's great over there

>Fuck you nigger, I make fun of all races equally.
Okay poo in da loo, try your best to get white women but you won't because you got a nasty curry stench. Also white men will look at you as "that Indian guy that eats with his hands instead of a fork"

Kek relax you selfhating shitstain. I bet you smell of sweat and curry.

Fuck you dumb chuttad you don't belong to Indian race! Go and suck a white dick kek

>be of pooloo descent but born in US
>have an uncommon pooloo name, not commonly associated with brown people
>speak with a midwestern accent, dress 100% american
>people think i'm from some shithole pacific island

feels gud

Also confirmed for smallest penises on the planet. Curryniggers really are number 1 at something.

>Fuck you nigger, I make fun of all races equally.

LEL, the self hating shit stain

>thinks that if he speaks English without an accent people will accept him as "Canadian"
>thinks that if he says "bro" people won't think of him as that weird poo in the loo
>thinks that if he just wears a nice shirt, white woman will like him if he gives them the rape star long enough.

Gross.

At least black people can have nice creamy skin and are good at sports, shit skin looks like the color that comes out of my asshole every day. Indian is known for a caste system where the lighter skin color is praised and dark skin is frowned upon.

light skinned currynigger here the caste system is dead now but sadly darker skin light skin discrimination still exists which makes me really sad considering we all Indians share the same blood

>was born in canada
>cant speak the language

even white dudes cant stand white women anymore. girlfriend is a brown QT from trinidad so ill survive.

what region were your parents from? maybe i should just look up names from that region and use that.

>calling me some shit i cant understand

>tfw your parents named you something ridiculously jewish

I can just walk in in a jewish firm and they instantly give me the job

>even white dudes cant stand white women anymore.
It's not about white girls but rather western culture. I had met Indian girls who are born in Canada and they think they're white girls, so they act like annoying cunts. There is plenty of Asian, Middle Eastern and Indian girls who act like white girls, down to the accent, mannerism and personality.

Just Ignore that word and acknowledge the rest of the sentence

>>was born in canada
>>cant speak the language

How does that even work? Did your immigrant parents speak Hindi to you at home?

BTW, do you feel like a white man in an Indian man's body?

girlfriend and her family are a slightly darker than me.

Shlomo Bagelbergstein?

>Fuck you dumb you don't belong to Indian race!
dont you have some coupons to photocopy and fraudulent rebates to claim?

Kek what state you belong to In India like where did your parents come from
Nah I am so rich off that now I have my own pc to shitpost from home

>tell me where your parents are from so i can prove that they are lesser pakis than me
whats with that fucking shit?

nah just curious nothing to prove I have heard a lot of Sikhs emigrate there and have issues also known as (ABCD)

somewhere in gujrat.

oh whale fuck I am also from there fuck this shit I am out

parents are always telling some shit about "ohhh those punjabis are this and those bengalis are that"

well typical parents however I am surprised they did not teach you the native language

>women acting like annoying cunts
nothing new, and since they are women they can get away with bad manners and behavior a lot easier than any man who isnt a total flamming faggot could.