Pretty easy to tell it's a scam when they get offended at questions. Defensive tactics are a sign on guilt

Pretty easy to tell it's a scam when they get offended at questions. Defensive tactics are a sign on guilt.

The so called "community guru" should be handling this whole thing better than just, telling people with questions to leave.

Then all the people here defending it claiming their own money etc... you are lost in the delusion of becoming rich.The only reason you care about posw is because of our false hope you will become a millionaire.

Guess what kid, even if your btc represents a million it's stuck on their servers, with no private key available to you. Pathetic withdraw limit so you can slowly siphon out some and they will be gone before you know it.

Oh they stand to gain more by not scamming? Nope, they can happily retire with your funds and continue staking all those coins they run off with.

They can then because they are anonymous boot up another scam. Guess who have revealed their identities? The fucking college kids in support roles, the perfect patsy.

That African shit is a dead give away, and they claim to have documents they will be posting "soon", if you have them just post them.

Let's not bother every time questions are asked in the slack, they just start posting images of the coins price to keep the delusional focused on "gains".

Take your profits before the collapse. This is your warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the only reason you care about posw is because of false hope
Nobody here actually gives a shit about posw. If you bought into what was obviously a fucking shilljob on this board, then I feel sorry for you but you're an idiot.
Most people didn't actually fall for any of that shit here and if you were retarded enough to buy in, you need to lurk more.

I wonder if you posted this about PIVX too. Just wondering

Now I know why some companies bend over backwards for customers. One faggot gets his feelings hurt, and he goes on a witch hunt against whatever made his pussy swell up.

We get it faggot, the coin isn't for you, now fuck off.

>We have answered the question
>WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO DEFENSIVE?? CHECKMATE SCAMMERS
user, what do you stand to gain from this?
Do you just get mad when other people make money?

More cause for concern, support just removed his linked in as someone had found it.

Proof

>mfw asked them about it
>banned

So they doxxed him? Wow that's bad. What's with you guys?

>just put all my beans on this wallet

pls pls pls tell me my beans are safe

They are but you can also sprout on the BITBEAN wallet. It will give you peace of mind.

Not with a double-digit rate of inflation they aren't.

This shit is gonna blow up. I've been calling scam since day one.

Already bought low, sold high thanks to this retards.

Y'all really like to just spout shit from your ass

you are in very serious peril.

What was the question and what was the answer?

It seems you asked a question and didn't like the answer so you continued to ask the same question ending up pissing them off

I'm getting screenshots of all the naysayers. I'll be laughing at you. Don't worry.

Posw is about to get beaned

Q: what happens when a stock moons?
A: it always returns to earth

I don't think you guys understand the far reaching implications this holds, (pump and dumping currencies unregulated) but if you piss off some rich burnout with a rich dad, you won't just fuck yourself

you will kill cryptocurrency through regulation

>the law of gravity applies to stock prices
t. Amazon shorter

It was at 11-12 when this started and it didn't go below 13 in the first dip. Support is being created for the bean. It's just slow. It's definitely a long hold

20+ bean threads in one day is not what I'd call slow.

I'm sorry, but there is no swaying me from the typical flags. I need to see a cryptocoin that is willing to talk to businesses on the internet and make the currency worth sonething more than air.
I can't accrue coins on belief alone anymore, I need to see physical goods to back up the worth. Any coins manage that yet?

>implying modern richguys these days will kill people
yeah, no. They rather eatup their losses. Also only head thats rolling is the guys who try to launder through such shitcoin

You think I like seeing this shilling? No. The threads are being made about the mascot and not about the coin. Also, BITBEAN already has a merchant that is going to test Point of Sale. Honestly, if you are looking for crypto backed by physical goods..I don't know what to say. Even the US dollar is backed by nothing but air.

>US dollar is backed by nothing
Are you retarded? US dollar is backed by the only one United States of motherfucking A

Yeah pretty great as inflation makes the dollar even more worthless. Kek. But MUH AMERICA

you're retarded.

You can get an even bigger withdrawal limit ($10k) if you shoot them a support ticket saying you can provide ID verification, then send them a scan of your ID along with a pic of you holding it.

Post a screenshot of your withdrawal limit

Mines at 500. I haven't done the ID thing yet but just for you. I'll get on it. Also I saw you on another thread with your pasta.

No you didn't

Also, I've never seen anyone have any other limit than 500.

better get that elite membership boys so you know when to dump your bags into the life rafts and sail away while the others sink.

Mine is $2500.00
They are rolling it out to the accounts. It's in the announcements

I only did the 2FA

Screenshot me nigga

lol people just got scammmed hard , why wnt the shiil post screenshots

Here you go

wow thats got to be the worst photoshop ive ever seen

Which linux distro? ;)

I can confirm its 2,500 for withdrawals

Free coins.

1. Make account at poswallet.com Use aprest as refferal ID (optional)
2. Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
3. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
4. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
5. Free coins sent to your wallet
6. Trade or keep the free coins

It's better to have some than none.

oh hey just keep your coins on our website, you're not in control of them

everythings going to be alright

You mean like every exchange and coinbase and every online wallet?

i feel sorry for you guys in this thread marketcap still rising, coin still moving up the list and youre still dumb enough not to buy it. you will be poor for the rest of your lives.

Hey don't put me with these guys. I've been holding with an iron fist for a while

>trying to shame people to buying shitty coins
Aint fooling me,

>poswallet_admin
>pos
Fucking bug chasing faggots.

someone just asked if they deleted a question in slack. they are actively banning and deleting messages they dont want.

after every question someone says something about "moon" or posts a picture of price. This is 100% scam

>harass and dox support members
>get banned
>claim this is direct evidence of scam

lol i dont care if you dont buy cartoonfag. there is so much money moving around in alts right now you would have to be braindead not to buy into something like this.

I said *shitty* coins

W-why is POSW shitty?
It seems better than most altcurrencies because there is an actual raison d'etre and incentive for buying it in the form of staking.

>W-why is POSW shitty?
People do this because they want to see it fail.

Just like people meme it when they want to see it succeed.

...it's at ATH right now so you be the judge

The fact that it's a good alt with an actual purpose is precisely the reason that trolls and nocoiners are so autistically dedicated to FUD.
They are jealous.

same thing the retards on this board did with pivx. a coin that made me and others on this board a ton if fucking money.

the benefits of POS are entirely in removing the control miners have on a currency at the sacrifice of value. where does everyone get the idea that staking is some new valuable concept?

It isn't at ATH, their chart tells me that was at some point on April 18th, and it reached a better price at some point yesterday, too.

>nocoiners
a-are you a shill

They are telling you to run, but your not listening.

Quoted directly by one of them. This is very familiar to Josh Garza and what he would say as he stole $$$ from unwitting kids.

haha okay

I'm the one who started the bitbean shilling campaign here, no shill, just own a million bitbean currently tho

lmao@u and believing a larper though

They are putting things in place for the eventual runaway.

Be vigilant.

doesnt yobit, polo, and bittrex have these on their sites?

kys you pajeet fudder.

Yeah, let me tell you what's gonna happen :

They are gonna get "hacked". They will claim they don't know how and they are "refunding" everything they can.

With that said they're gonna try to come back and repeat the cycle again claiming they fixed the security issue.

i understand having caution but this is just autistic paranoia

>pajeet
thats funny because the only people who think tiny scam coins like these are worth their time must be incredibly poor or from third world countries.

yeah because making 10k+ in a few days is truly not worth the time