I earn only $36,000 a year yet I'm already 36 years old(been on Veeky Forums since 2004 so yeah I'm old)...

I earn only $36,000 a year yet I'm already 36 years old(been on Veeky Forums since 2004 so yeah I'm old). Did I fuck up really bad in life to still be this poor?

Where do you live

anything over 30k a year puts you on top 1% of the world.

you should really consider if it's worth it to whine about it. just shut the fuck up.

t. 34yo unemployed 3rd world garbage

i wish i earned that much.

>what is cost of living

In my 2nd world country it's triple the average salary.

>been on Veeky Forums since 2004 so yeah I'm old). Did I fuck up really bad in life to still be this poor?
>give us ur story for not buying btc

Don't beat yourself up kiddo. Life is meaningless anyway so money is irrelevant. Just have fun, go for a run and drink some chilled water. Don't forget to smile!

could be worse, fella.my wife is nearly 1000 pounds and is bed-bound.and I'm black which you i guess are not

when you're 1000 years old you'll be so rich

Pics

You think that is being poor? Come to brazil nigga.

Stop pushing that retarded nonsense. $36k in some parts of the U.S is ayy lmao tier.

It's hard to say without the full picture. $36k is certainly enough to survive on. Do you have any debts? Do you have a family? Have you had cool life experiences? What is your current job?

Makes me feel better about myself. I just got a job making 650 a week and im 19. Living with mommy and daddy though so i will be saving about 500 a week and i already have 11k from working a shitty (minimum) wagecuck job. The good thing is that i will be able to take my knowledge and skills from my new job and start my own business in a few months which from doing the same amount of work will make me about 1.5k per week.

But seriously you need to try getting a new job with your experience or take those skills and start up your own business if applicable. What is your job?

THICC
H
I
C
C

watch love and hate in japan

36k is at least liveable.i wonder what your job is

If you leave in some rural fly over state shit hole state you can live like a king. Anywhere else you're barley over the poverty line.

25 year old here, only make $14 an hour. In SoCal...

put your money in bitbean and free yourself from wage slavery

That's the problem, I live in California too. The only way I can survive on this is because my parents let me live in one of their properties without paying rent. I'll never earn as much as my dad does, it's embittering.

>it's embittering.
If it helps any your dad probably didn't "earn" those gains. He lucked into them by being in the right place at the right time.

If he's a man he'll probably admit it.

For a second there I thought you were my cousin. He's a lot younger than you though.

You're still above average

Why are americans so poor?

Yes you fucked up.
Get real estate license.
Manage parents properties. for living expenses
Get moar clients because you have 'experience' managing properties.

Base comment!

minorities and yokels

>tfw when 28k a year, but only 20 hrs a week and have insurance benefits

>If he's a boomer he'll probably never admit it.
ftfy

31. Class of 04 here. Nah OP i got lucky to get this job at 40k. Work 59 hours a week. If u can budget descent or run a side gig thatsabout average for my rural area of Kansas. Its never to late to pick uo a trade or go another route. At our age you could go to welding school for 9 months and go weld for 10 years and quit before u are broken and old.

What u do for a living?

It really would be halpful if anyone coyld find a chart of average income vs cost of living so these arguments are curbed a little

Shitcpiners gonna spam... its what they do.

Doooooood. What?

Yeah but its probably top 20% in my town. Maybe top 10% if u only count blue and white collar jobs. This place has really gone to shit. Good news tho. I eaither invest in property and me and my bros live in this fyibg town of redneck fun or it picks up and i made a solid investment. Mitigating risk is key. Sure i coukd lose money. But a few dirt cheap houses is okay even as a liability. So with that mindset there is little to no risk.

Good luck user. AND MAKE A THREAD!

>he means throw your money ina trash can so at least the worms can eat. Turning money into worm food is a better alternitive to feeding the shitcoin cucks.

Isnt minimum wager there like $15 a fucking hour?

She looks like pudding lol

Mexicans took all the lower class jobs. Meme degrees pumping out over qualified cucks to flip burgers. Few jobs for acual hardworking people. Welfare state makes it easy af just to skate by.

Example. Buddy gets 25 rental houses. Tries to hire his lazy cunt mother inlaw to simoke go around and post notuces and make calls to collect rent and sceduake repairs. Essentially a property manager that rarely gets out of the car.
>i cant because unless u oay me cash i will lose my benefits.
Her benefits are welfare and a fake disabikity check

Wtf is a yokle?

Semi wheel for bed support.

Man....

I'm almost 29 and going from 30k to 35k next month, which means ~$2k take home. Cheapest 1 bedroom apartments around here are $900. Desperately want to move out of my parents house where I'm only paying $500. Is anyone even going to rent to me knowing half my income is rent? Also have a $300 car payment, $100 insurance, and $200 student loan. Fuck