Good Zhang Liao's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=RyL4t8ozrKk
Good Cao Pi's gameplay clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=NvDpE675cfU
Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi's OP:
youtube.com/watch?v=rF5OVrAHH-g

Bulletin:
-KT confirmed a shit
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Some characters have a mix of pre-DW6 designs with DW8 aesthetics.
-Aside from the usual costume, informal clothes are confirmed to be in.
-DW9 will be open world. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-DW9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide
-He has no claws, he has no grace, this change is a fucking disgrace
-They took Sun Ce's fucking tonfas
-They took the fucking flute from best girl
-They censored Sanniang's cleavage
-Sanadamaru is out, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version.
-Warriors All-Stars out now and it's shit. SHIIIIT.
-Fire Emblem Warriors is also out for those who still care.
-Reportedly, DW9 will have a roster of exactly 90 characters so that's all the new adds we will have. (Unconfirmed)
-You can literally buy a shack for Lu Lingqi in DW9.

If want to post anything feito/sutei naito related, there are better generals to post in

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tBN1sSh2
youtu.be/fSNlFqx5hrY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms_X#Power_up_kit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So are there more clones than we think there are?

It depends whether things that look similar will end up having the same moveset and we just don't know yet, like Xu Zhu's big mace having the same moveset as Pang De's big mace.

Latest DW9 site update

>weapons are back to DW5 style: three weapon types available to buy for each moveset, with a fourth only unlockable with certain special crafting parts
>Weapons have six Materia slots now, one for each of your Trigger and Reaction attacks.
>each weapon has two separate movesets: one for characters with proficiency with the weapon and one without.

>they never gained any ground on Wei or Jin that wasn't immediately taken back from them
Yeah.

>meaning all they could do was hold out in their own turf until inevitably getting swallowed
Nope. They were at no risk of being "swallowed" after actually establishing themselves as a self-autonomous kingdom until they fucked themselves over. There's a reason why it's agreed that Cao Pi could never again have taken Wu down after not taking Liu Ye's advice and not attacking Wu earlier on.

The reason Cao Pi could have taken Wu earlier on was because Shu was attacking from the west. Let's pretend Wu didn't fuck themselves over and remained as stable as they were at that time. When Jin conquers Shu they take their land and resources, now instead of just attacking from the north they can launch a two-pronged invasion from north and west. Game over. Wu was fighting a losing battle from the start and the only chance they had of survival was if the rest of the country remained in an unbroken state of civil war forever.

>Wu was fighting a losing battle from the start
Not after Cao Pi let the chance to nip them in the bud earlier on. Jin wouldn't have been able to just outright overpower them if not for Wu turning to shambles from within, like I said earlier regarding the entire idea still being argued against within Jin (by Jia Chong even IIRC, amongst others) at the time.

I still would much prefer no cloned weapons whatsoever but I'll take the favorite weapon thing for now. Just show more examples of unique attacks.

I can't unsee Vladimir Visotskiy

>mfw never ever

I feel like DW9 won’t be very engaging like the older games. Open world for no reason other than to change things up doesn’t seem like a good idea. Every battle looks the same from what I’m seeing, hopefully the full game is different but I don’t see it.

The battle of chi bi has potential to be really awesome in dw9

I feel like its to address the fact that a lot of the 'battles' consisted of multiple skirmishes all over. Best case scenario for me would be that its DW4 on a bigger scale.

>cozy sunday morning
>fresh /eagg/ thread

Feels good

Looks like there's less clones than we thought

Good morning!

who?

>Every battle looks the same from what I’m seeing
Probably because we're only ever seeing them siege a single location so far, while the rest of the games had entire cities within mere footsteps apart.

4cc team post

pastebin of info: pastebin.com/tBN1sSh2

This thread, we will be deciding our team captain as well as positions for players. If somebody wants to step up to begin model aesthetic operations, that would be a great help.

Between the following players, feel free to nominate 1 captain, 2 goalies, 7 defenders, 7 midfielders, and 7 attackers. Shack is obligatory starting goalie.

/our dong/, Narcoleptic Lizard, DO NOT PURSUE, Dadudu, BAOOOOO, AMBITION, Shack, F I R E, BENEVOLENCE, TIGER BLOOD, *spits blood*, Baby Football, I DON'T BELIEVE IN MAGIIIC, His Fucking Tonfas, Page 10, Lu Lingqi, Defeated Enemy Officer, Green Hats, A DIKE OH NO, Cow Pee, Retarded Guanspawn, Guan Poo, Literally Wu

Ideas for any other aspect of the team are welcome as well. Do let me know if there are any mistakes.

Captain: DO NOT PURSUE (gonna be a stud)

Goalie: Shack, Defeated Enemy Officer

Defender: /our dong/, Narcoleptic Lizard, Dadudu, *spits blood* Page 10, A DIKE OH NO, Retarded Guanspawn

Midfielder: DO NOT PURSUE, AMBITION, BENEVOLENCE, TIGER BLOOD, F I R E, BAOOOO, Baby Football

Attacker: Lu Lingqi, Guan Poo, I DONT BELIEVE IN MAGIIIC, His Fucking Tonfas, Green Hats, Cow Pee, Literally Wu

I'm not to familiar with the game but what benefits if any does captain get?

AFAIK nothing besides representing the team.

There are supposed to be 2 gold and 2 silver players that have higher stats than all the rest and I'm pretty sure it's a given that the captain is a gold player.

pretty much this except i would flip lu lingqi and lu bu's position.
Cause you would want the strongest in the land attacking right?

How did Lu Bu lose Xia Pi again?

Chen Deng

What this has is pretty good, although I would also agree with to swith lu lingqi and lu bu. Also I would definitely be interested in helping with managing or aesthetics.

Will this place survive without any news this coming week?

Music could use more organizing but that can be more sorted later. Also for rivalries /lozg/ doesn't have a team so they can't really be a rival, /feg/ and /fgog/ are fine though.

Where'd you find this picture of me irl

I bet he's thinking about who is cuter, Lu Lingqi, Guan Yinping or Xin Xianying.

Of the options presented lingqi.

fite me
1v1
crossbows only

Is it time for a new collage?

Why is Bruce Campbell there again?

Movie about killing evil spirit of Guan Yu

Ah yes that totally /eagg/ related stream.

Jia Chong argued against their specific invasion because at the time northern tribes were rebelling and he wanted to deal with them first, and everybody else wanted them to continue building their armies for a few years (so instead of sending a force that matched Wu's own they could send a force that was double it; solid advice overall). You seem to think that Wu could have held out forever if they didn't fall to in-fighting, and that's completely ridiculous, this isn't fucking Avatar. Wu was always part of China and whoever ruled the rest of China would always want them under heel, once again the only chance they had of survival was if the rest of the country remained in an unbroken state of civil war forever and that was never going to happen, chaos begets peace and all that. If Quan had the balls to expand on what Ce had built and turned it into a war between north and south, maybe they could have had a shot, but he didn't.

Ok here let me put on my nanman armor.
youtu.be/fSNlFqx5hrY

>In the 2007 horror-comedy film My Name Is Bruce, Guan Yu's vengeful spirit is accidentally set free by a group of teenagers and he begins to terrorize their town. The town then enlists the aid of B-movie actor Bruce Campbell to combat Guan Yu because of his experience with dispatching monsters in his previous films. Campbell accepts the job, believing it to be some impromptu movie production, but later discovers the threat is real.

kek what

>This is real

At least we know Bruce isn't a shufag

Sounds like a rip-off of Three Amigos.

like this picture, my memories of my waifu are faded due to my old age. Please remind me of her /eagg/. What was she like?

Christian.
Cute, but not as cute as Cai Wenji.
Had decent taste in women herself.
Lips were 10/10

She's obsessed with boxes.

I've never played any of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games. Going off the pastebin, I guess I'm going to start with X. I see there's an English patch for the PC version. How is that? Is it better than just emulating the PS2 version?

>I see there's an English patch for the PC version. How is that?

You have to the deal with the character limit and a somewhat wonky translation but it's functional.

>Is it better than just emulating the PS2 version?

Assuming you play with PUK (there's no reason not to) the differences from PS2 are:

Different control scheme (mouse vs gamepad)
Shortened names due character limit
And the PUK additions listed here (note the PS2 version already includes 2 of the 4 PUK scenarios) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_of_the_Three_Kingdoms_X#Power_up_kit

Thanks user, I think I'll stick with the PS2 version for now.

not today page 10

>Worst girl almost causes the thread's death
Fitting.

OP should've posted Zhang Chunhua instead.

All jokes aside, she looks WAY too similar to turtle dove.

Are you blind or just stupid?

Nigga, you blind.

I'm not trying to meme, the differences are there but the faces are damning.

I implore you to seek out corrective eye surgery.

I'm-a fight you, Pang Tong. Don't do it.

For gods sake kongming take of that fucking hat you're at a funeral!

*promptly collapses due to anger*

How did we survive the 6 months between announcement and the first Famitsu issue?

Waifuwars, Fatebros taking refuge here (Stop bullying them in the OP) and shitting on Fire Emblem,

>Stop bullying them in the OP
They have no place here. Fuck off.

They were there with us at our lowest point. You're obviously a faggot who came in when we finally saw the game this summer. Those days were dark, but based Fatefags had a musou and we let them in. Now if it were Faggot Emblem Faggots you were talking about, I'd agree.

>t. fatefag

Doesn't fucking matter because fate trash is not /eagg/ by any means.

>Faggot Emblem Faggots you were talking
They have more right to be here than fate trash. At least their game was made by Koei. Kill yourself.

No, just someone who appreciates the support given.

>t.faggot emblem shitter

>shitting up the thread with irrelevant bullshit = support
Hang yourself.

>mfw Fatefag saves us again

kys faggot emblem gaylord.

Better than the Memeqifaggotry. At least the fatefags were entertaining and there were multiple girls to look at instead of one mary sue. Even the OP has that shit in the bullets.

You can hate it all you want, but Fate/Extella is a musou game. Now if it's not related to F/Extella, then it can fuck off. Also, tell that Guan Yufag to stop posting in their general if he's still doing it.

>shitposting with dadudu
your head will be the first i seek!

Two wrongs don't make a right. ate is trahs and have no place here.

also, fuck off to various fate trash thread on this website if you want to look at the girls. Don't bring your shit here.

>Also, tell that Guan Yufag to stop posting in their general if he's still doing it.
kek what?

based guan yufag

I'm not a Fatefag, no matter how much you want it to be true. I'm only saying that Fatefags saved our general and kicking them out is beyond retarded. And with that said, the only people who think this way are Shufags, and /eagg/ is a Pro-Wei general, so YOU can fuck off with that wheelbarrow right back to your shithole you call a kingdom.

I remember several months back when I was in fgog that someone kept posting pics of female guan yu (like once or twice a thread) because I guess he wanted guan yu in fgo. He pretty much posted in every thread.

I'd like to see you try

D A N G
A
N
G

>Guan Yufags are practically bullied out of /eagg/

Right as it should be

You're not fooling anyone, fate shitter. They didn't save shit and I'd rather /eagg/ dies than be infested with fate trash.

Also, the last 10 threads or so were great with little to no fate shit in it. People can keep this general alive just fine. You are just a retarded fate shitter looking for an excuse to post your shit here.

>shufag
Nice strawman.

wew nice

>Trap of Zhuge Liang
OwO

Damn, I love rule 63

You're not getting me that easy shufag

I want to be a fish in her water.

Note how I haven't posted any fate-related images? You're so triggered by Fate to the point where you assume anyone not wanting to shit on them is a fate shitter. You're only showing your newfaggotry by being so venomous to the due thought of someone not following your code of conduct, Shucuck.

Say what you want about Fatefags. Their Yan Ching is great.

>Ching
QING I MEANT QING

>They 'saved' us one time
>So we should let them colonize our general
Fate has two generals, Musou only has one, Why do they need a third?

So how's the chance of Taishi being available in English?

Fire Emblem Warriors or Fate Extella? I know nothing about either of them but I haven't played musou in awhile