/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Theres_Golems_in_Those_Hills/

>Patch 4.15
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fc2b7b7429f139b0bbab2f19620f3c1efcf30368

>Callback Campaign:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/gRv9GMrH

last thread:

Dead game

Yet here you are.

Yeah well your mom's a dead game.

Only because I got the free 4 days thing they have going on right now

Yea look at all these zombies.

post your fucking lalapits already

This is my chicken.

Summoner it is.

>ripping off a less obnoxious cunt to try and get attention

nah

You could have ignored it, but a part of you doesn't believe it's dead.
You're not even my friend, kiss my ass. I may be lewd, but that's a VIP pass.

[Embrace Death]

Is anyone on Odin free to help with HW hunt marks? Could really use the exp but I'm not high level enough to survive the rank 3 monsters

>kiss my ass

Actually the only reason I didn't ignore it is because I got burnt out on trove, and I had a mysterious craving to play a dead game

please visit my house

Sure, where are you user?

Is red mage any good / fun? I am going for dragoon with my lancer being level 22, and am curious about that new class

it's ippiki let him figure it out for himself

we need pictures of catboys for christmas!

I'd rather visit your womb

But I just got comfy.

Forgotten Knight

>don't play the game, it might be someone I dislike
why do you people even play MMOs

where?

oh okay

be comfy on gilgames

did you kill sugi...

poor paissa...

I haven't played in a long while, slowly going through Stormblood.

My Augmented Shire Paladin gear seems to be lasting me but I just hit 66 and there's gear options now that offer mostly higher defense at the expense of a couple of the same stats my aug shire gear is giving me, despite a higher item level.

Should I be gearing up now or stick with Aug Shire until 68?

It's that time again. What is your favorite class to play?

i went and made food, let me know if you're still around

SAM is pretty easy.

in all ways including physical, i am brute justice

augmented shire is fine until 68 yes, certain pieces are upgrades since you want tenacity like crazy but you're not gimped by any means

gawoo...

BLM. It's the only class I play because i'm stuck in my ways

>ada
I loved those lewds bb
Can I have seconds?

here you go user
Have a happy holidays, even if you're ala mhigan

The sword and shield of the executioner.

Alright, thanks dude.

For tank, DRK.
For DPS, RDM or MCH.
For Heals, AST.

That would be an accurate portrayal of your corpse as it floats in the abyss, yes.

maybe later sweetcheeks

>tenacity

I'm in the same boat as the other user and haven't actually done Tanking since SB came out (been doing MCH), I thought the Tank stats were Stat/Vit, what happened?

UNF
I love you bb

This board is +18

Lewd commissions when?
Your characters would lend themselves perfectly to them.

your main stat is Vit

you want to meld Str whenever possible(only on accessories really), then Direct Hit as it's the best damage stat for tanks

Tenacity is good for progression but that stage of the game lasts for maybe a week when content tiers of months apart, so don't worry about it, unless more math has been released that makes it amazing or something

oh fuck off, no one likes you yet you keep crawling back here. if it's not raiding it's guys ;) my gf ;)

hi...

You should probably confess to your parents about viewing uncomfortable content, I agree.

STR/DH is the best damage dealing meld
Tenacity is the best mitigation meld

You need to be 18+ to angst about high school, edgehog.

For DPS, Summoner.
For tanks, Paladin.
For heals, coin toss between Astrologian and Scholar.

I alternate between AST and SCH every few weeks for the very simple reason that their glamours clash. The teacher-y look I use on SCH doesn't fit with AST, and the more exotic look I favor on AST isn't very scholarly, plus the hat's AST-only. Hopefully 4.2 gives us job-specific glamour sets at the very least.

My catboi started pretending he's a teen wolf I'm not sure he'll be getting anything for christmas.

So just keep a focus on Vit and Str but try to get as much tenacity as I can on top of that, yeah okay.

if you're getting upset about people posting on imageboards at will, you should probably take a break, why are you being so negative?

But I graduated 8 years ago, son.

Guys where the fuck do I get to learn how to glamour now?
I heard you can glamour at lvl 15, but is it still in Mord Dhona?

doing the Heavensward retrospective quest line now which i believe you get the haurchefant emote at the end of. when was this quest added? was it with Stormsblood? i havent played in 4 months because 4.1 was shit so I'm not sure. or did it release with Stormsblood? not sure how i completely missed it

this quest line is incredible fyi

Vesper Bay

>ugly catgirls in the frame
ruined

It came out before SB but I can't say for sure when

Please go back from where ever you same from, we have enough cancerous tripshitters.

Thanks
Post c@pits

that meowboy has a nice cat pit

I always want some but all my artists are either too expensive or i don't want to drop 100$ on a picture at a given time. The only one i paid for myself was a really great kruth666 one for 50$

10 years, boy.

Fair enough. It can get to be an expensive hobby.
>kruth666
Nice. Mind sharing it? Or you could drop a few tags to make searching for it easier.

neither

NP user.

Lethe no....

>45 Rival Wings matches
>12 wins
I feel sick

what boots and pants go well with this top

hardmode: no skirts or shorts

bbc chan

That was yours? Niiiiiice.
Maybe try getting with Modeseven or BBChan sometime.

Militia tights and the thigh boots you get for the 70 RDM job quest.

is that mode any fun?

>bbc chan
i would if i didn't have to be a patron just to skip the line. honestly i'll probably go with kruth again as my "go to artist" that so many people have

For maybe 5 games

The Taoist's Slops go really well with that top's healer equivalent, though it might be a bit too much black with the caster top. The Arachne Culottes of Casting might as well be made to match that top, but if you don't want shorts that doesn't help much.

Depends on group comps. If you're evenly matched it can be pretty fun. If you're getting curbstomped, not so much. If you are curbstomping, really fun. If you see a ton of healers though, just run because they'll be next to invincible.

>bbc chan
I feel you. His page says he'll open up regular commissions at some point, but every week he only ever uploads Patreon stuff.
Gonna plug Modeseven again, and try out Necrosmos whenever he shows back up.

A lot of shitters who think they are gods will constantly spam alliance chat with insults and directions but when you look at the scoreboard they barely had a presence on the battlefield

MOMMY

>Live letter in less than 2 weeks

4.2 is supposed to be huge.
How much shit is gonna be delayed?

Eureka is going to be in 4.25
The weapon and armor are going to be 10 ilvl below raid tier making them pointless for anyone with a brain.

What is your damage? Every time I come here it's the same one person whining about one fucking player. Chill the fuck out or get the fuck out. "Muh internet vendetta" makes you look like a 13 year old girl crying because someone looked at the boy you like. Grow up and go outside for 5 minutes.

>Healers and were found to be slightly underpowered in PvP and have had their health and healing potency increased accordingly.
>Bard's perform action now has a 2.5s GCD as intended
>New dungeon delayed until 4.3
>New raid cancelled
>Quit my game, spend time with your family, MMOs need to be this way moving forward please understand but stay subbed

>Quit my game, spend time with your family, MMOs need to be this way moving forward please understand but stay subbed
I fucking hate his mentality about this but there aren't any other mmos that hold my interest at all so i'm stuck here :(

150 potency Dark Passenger and Scourge back when?

Never ever ever. No more Scourge allowed, kid. You like animations?? You like dots?? You get no dots!!

Considering most of it was already delayed from 4.1 I'm hoping none of it. I've already called long ago Eureka will be diadem 2.0, even though they claim it's nothing like it. Those silly japs aren't capable of making anything brand spanking new without making it either 1. a terrible grind (there is a such thing as an okay grind) 2. unfun and gimmicky as fuck.

Glamour system, definitely.

Really sad about the DRK stuff. Im sure they will fix DP, its been dog shit for too long. Scourge is a long lost dream, its gone.
I really hope Eureka is something new and exciting; however, seeing recent treads who knows. I do really like Rival Wings and shows they can implement ideas pretty well.
4.2 has huge glamour and performance overhauls, big new raid, new msq story, relic armor/weapon.
There is A LOT promised and I really hope it delivers. Subs are at a really high right now and they should be banking on that fact to keep people interested and with WoW Classic coming, it will draw more people away. Please Yoshi. Dont fuck this up.

I hope not cause they said time and time again that it would be in patch 4.2, not some minor patch.

I hope so too because then finally my fucking retainers will sell their goddamn items.