>POINT OF SALES
>ANIMATED SHOW FOR KIDS

IT'S GOING TO BE YUGE AND BIG LEAGUE BIGLY

Other urls found in this thread:

beanstore.co/
chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>inflation

>on purpose, a feature which guarantees extreme speed and exponentially decreases over time

lol@nobeaners

>he didn't buy the dip
No beaners are truly the lowest iq people on this planet

Made 60 btc on pivx, the liquidity on bitbean is a joke

Not worth my time

>muh liquidity

This is the same chink script that convinced Veeky Forums users not to buy pivx.

How do I syc my wallet?

Are they really making a cartoon or is that just a meme?

Retard from r9k here. I have 20k saved up from neetbux over the past 4 years or so. Looking to blow some money. Going to put 10-15k into 2 or 3 cryptocurrencies probably bitbean, pivx and maybe posw but i know nothing about this shit. Can someone tell me how to buy cryptocoins? I dont give a shit if i lose money. My life is already shit so since ive got nothing to lose but a little bit of money i didnt even earn i might as well try.

ok hopeless faggot. first you need to buy on coinbase. get some btc or eth. Then you go to bittrex and make an account. You send your eth or btc to bittrex. You then sell eth or use your btc to buy whatever you want.

the dev literally said a 3d animated series is in the works and posted this.

tell me if he's autistic enough to make up this 3d picture just to pretend he's making it, or if he's autistic enough to actually make it. I'd go with the ladder.

coinbase->btc->bittrex->bitbean->poswallet

That looks ugly

But I'm very curious due to the unshilled enthusiasm if this coin on Veeky Forums lately
Why is it even good?
Why a bean?

>Why is it even good?
proof of stake, low coin amount, cheap price, quality logo, open developer you can go ask questions to anytime, news coming out, point of sales system in the world with merchants, animated show

and did I mention they have a store website about to release?

beanstore.co/

You tell me if he's rusing or if there's news coming out.

I'll stay safe and bet on something coming out. was the 1st blockchain with 20mb block size, fastest transactions I've seen to date, and infinite scalability and a quality code behind all of it.
>Why a bean?

Because counting beans is a colloquialism for counting money and it's a kid friendly logo to introduce people to crypto

SOMEONE JUST DROPPED A BTC AND WIPED OUT THE 21S

IT'S HAPPENING

We'll see one more major dip, then everyone bags and it fucking happens. next 2 days. this is it boys. we gonna fly.

Banking on this.

22's just got wiped out on cue. i mentioned it in another thread: the 25 sat level is critical to break as it flushes out ALL previous bagholder from years past and sends us past any sale walls that could stop this momentum. at 27 sat tonight we would trigger the fud like no other and the run really begins. there's only 140 million bitbean on bittrex which is approximately 30-40 BTC worth.

this is it. the greatest bull run we'll ever see.

don't fucking sell till atleast 1k you niggers, and even then only sell a little bit. dumpers will be hunted down and buried in beans

someone post the sunday morning pasta

Pls respond

chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB

come to the chat. they will help you

Trying to make a coinbase account. Do i really have to give them all of this information?

i think so I just don't know any other places you can buy bitcoin directly with cash online without originally having said cash in the account.

there's no usd->usdt yet as far as I'm aware, but yes, buy bitcoin on coinbase or whatever other meme place there is and just do it

it takes a bit though on there sorry maybe you can get some beans for like 40 sat tomorrow night once the chinks start to buy in it's all over for the shill FUD

Also should i do it by bank or credit/debit for instant buy.

>go to Veeky Forums for the first time
>it's a bunch of people screaming about beans

Yes. You're going to want to do that. They are prepared to answer questions if your government wants to ask them about your sudden wealth when you PAY YOUR TAXES. It's pretty important if you plan on converting back to fiat in significant sums.

THESE BEANS WILL MAKE YOU RICH SKELEBRO

Tell me more

They're magic beans, lets you make a beanstalk to collect golden eggs. Buy them Jack, you won't regret it.

ATTENTION EVERYONE
Put in your teen orders for the last time ASAP. MAY be the last chance you get.

BitBean is now friends with BitBay and PoSWallet.

This lean mean green bean meme team seems supreme compared to other Cryptos

I wouldn't Cuck yourself by not buying them. Don't forget to Sprout!

pls gib template of team bean logo kek that's so exploitable

Jack the jew slayer

Google search Senpai

I didn't make these

Too aggressive man, Bitbean is a friendly crypto

So you don't like this one either?

Make it kid friendly

Forgot to put PoSW

>Vital member of Team Bean

just bought 119K at 22 sat, did I do ok?

better late than never
don't even think about selling them until at least 30 satoshi

You guys will both like this one. No forgetting Poppa PoSW!

BUYING BEAN NOW

>implying he wouldn't go insane to defend his family and people

do not mistake his kindness for softness.

didn't really have a choice, Gemini hasn't approved my ID yet and I was at the purchase limit for Coinbase

That's better, could be less shilly but I like it

God fucking damn. Give me one more violent dip tomorrow. This is that sweet contraction before a massive financial orgasm.

lol won't ever happen, you'd be counting your lucky beans just to get a 15 downturn at this point man

>implying we will ever again hit those numbers

They are still cheap at their current price

15 is crowded as fuck.. I'll just go to 17. Watch me regret this.

it snapped off that 21 handle pretty fast.. we're going to 24 tonight

fuck me I need to sleep but I can't look away, how do i get bitbean quotes in my dreams?

100 Satoshis by sunday!!!!

Flick the bean