mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for OWR is trash. STCOP is trash. AO is #1 kill yourself get good.

>197593263
Go play cs:go then if shooting is your main gripe with the game

>AO is #1 trash

I agree

Cs shooting is in no way similiar to stalker
And why would you want to play stalker without having to actually play the game?

No but its the main selling point of an otherwise hollow game which is absolutely fitting to your tastes if you think shooting is the only good or only gameplay mechanic in stalker

git fucking good
The shooting isn't good without AO.

>only good or only gameplay mechanic
I never said that you drooling retard
Do you seriously believe that completing tasks and collecting artifacts is going to be fun if the game does the shooting for you, effectively making it a game where you just avoid anomalies?

That's basically misery mod and you faggots keep playing that and the ripoff clone mods, so yes, that's obviously what you like.

ok lets take a look
Metroid prime was absolutely fun
3rd birthday was fun
dark souls was fun
fallout new vegas with lock on was fun
You know what kysser, I fucking think it would be fun. THAT WHY I ASKED THE QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE, faggpt

Actually you only thought you had fun, but you were wrong.

>with lock on
no.

I wouldn't know, never tried it
It's a shit system that encourages not actually playing the game for yourself. And those games are all available on console, they need those crutches so you can deal with the controller
And why mention dark souls when talking about shooters?

This. None of those games are fun at all, and if he wasn't BAD AT VIDEOGAMES he wouldn't think they were.

classic silent hillls
classic resident evils
gta 3- san andreas
Why not stalker I ask you, why would stalker suddenly stop being a good game. Enough memes, is there a lock on mod or no, i know russians have some hidden shit.

dark souls has spells turbotard. You are stupid, now kys

Again, those are all console games designed with the controller in mind so you need lock on systems for the games to be playable

>he played resident evil with auto aim on

holy shit u fuckin casual fuck

also nice list of FPS games you got there

Are there any weapon packs being worked on for CoC/CoM/LD? I'm not sure how difficult it would be to port Shoker and TAZ, and as much fun as it would be to have Gunslinger in CoC, I feel like it'd be extremely difficult to do.

>garbage consoletrash games
heh

Dont move the goalpost. You said its the main gripe it isnt for me and probably other people too. Stalker wouldnt suddenly turn into a bad game as seen in the examples, your statement is plain wrong.

Because stalker is not a third person console game.

>its niche therefore its bad
kys

>hating on classics
kys

not an argument
kys

>>its niche therefore its bad

are ou really that fuckin dense? or merely pretending to be retarded?

kys retard

>examples
Console games that for the most part aren't even fps games?
If you add a system like that to stalker you might as well remove all enemies, not like the combat is what you're looking for

not an argument
no you kys yourself mongo
>muh fps
not an argument, system itself is serviceable and well represented, saying it elimenates the gameplay is retarded, now kys

yeah thought so. kill yourself retard.

Name even one good shooter with a lock on system that isn't on consoles and I'll believe you

Fallout new vegas with lock on mod

get kyssed by the zone

>good
>isn't on consoles
Fallout is a terrible shooter and is on consoles

>consolefag unironically asking for an aimbot for stalker
Jesus fucking christ.

What are the cpu core .bat files for in the last day folder?

Bitcoin mining.

Gta 5 has a first person option and lock on

>options are better
>continues to play his heavily modded stalker
I want hypocrites brainlets to leave

>can't walk ten fucking metres between each part of pripyat
jesus fucking christ how do you disable this route shit

Serious question: Are you disabled? Is that why you need an aimbot with all of your games?

Once again that's a console game which would be unplayable without lock on with a controller
The first person in gta 5 is also very bad

Not an argument
>console game so its bad
>game is bad
wow so many unique opinions, i only wish it had something to do with the asked question earlier. Stop spamming now

I asked you to find a good pc shooter that has lock on
You keep listing console games
Also in the 5 hours that you've spent arguing here you could have tried to find the answer to your question

I asked you a simple question in good faith, of course it wasn't an "argument". What's wrong with you? Answer my question.

And i asked you to provide an argument that isnt just an opinion for why playing stalker with lock on is a bad idea when i already listed 10 examples that do that system well to exceptional even on pc

k(you)s

>hand holding aimbot babby mode mod
>good in any game

> i already listed 10 examples that do that system well to exceptional even on pc

yeah no, ya didnt. even if you did it's still trash no matter what it's for besides games that actually "need" it

>is asked a simple on-topic question related to his query
>spergs out with 'n-not an argument!!!!'
>is told that it was indeed a question, not an argument
>spergs out and tells everyone to kill themselves
Yikes.

The argument is that it simply is not fun, whether or not its done well. Look at any game with lock on systems, they take away the skill and fun.
Overwatch for example. The players sure love the two heroes that have ultimates that do the aiming for them right? No

Best addons for Last Day?

>ya
>hating on classics
>disregarding facts
misery (mod) upon your old shoe life

>asks cynical and provocative questions
>gets cynical and provocative answers
>HOW DARE YOU TO BE CYNICAL AND PROVOCATIVE?!?!?!
no you

>opinion
excellent, ive been waiting all day. Come on boys i know some user here had a working aimbot for coc, share it with me you greedy garbage bandit

It's objectively shit.
Why do you find it fun? What is it about it that you enjoy?

right back to having no argument and >implying shit that i didnt say.

wow it's like i'm arguing with a retard

Is there any reason to go to Darkscape in CoC/Last Day?

Stop replying to me

I love these tard meltdowns where you've got one guy continuing to double down while everyone else is calmly explaining why he's wrong which only pushes him further off the edge.

Answer me first
I like to imagine he's just shitposting but you never know

Literally shaking right now

ask your question

Why do you like that shitty system?

>asks cynical and provocative questions
>gets cynical and provocative answers
More like...
>ask legitimate medical question to better understand your situation
>get autistic meltdown
I was being completely serious. I know a few anons who have fine motor control issues, and find any game requiring precision mouse control to be essentially unplayable. Basically, I'm wondering if you have a legitimate medical issue, or if you're bad at shooters and refuse to even try.

Personal preference
Ignoring your lack of finesse in communication, no, i dont have a medical problem, i just really really like lock on systems in videogames since i grew up with them and later switched to pc gaming to play css, halflife 2 and mods. Now i see how much the community has modified one of my favorite pc games and asked myself a simple question im trying to get an answer for, am i able to combine my nostalgia for old games with my personal favorite pc game, since its been possible in the past for different games i also liked. Does this answer youe question

So you're just a shitter
fuck off

>Ignoring your lack of finesse in communication
Heh, passive aggressiveness is cute.

I think you'd be happier if you just practiced your mouse control a little more. I think pretty much everyone in /sg/ would agree that auto-aim completely destroys the gameplay of first person shooters. A good way to set you on the right path while making the games more fun for you, would be modifying the enemy hitboxes and increasing the damage to the torso. So instead of having to precisely aim for the head, you can put 2-3 shots in their chest and take them down.

>everyone says its bad so its bad
Its a backwards mentality for children who sarcasticly completely modify stalker and call it the true experience. Why should i care what sg thinks about it when i just asked for a mod ive seen once here already wihout anyone mentioning anything (literally just me and that guy exchanging,noboy gave a shit)
Again, if in my 10 examples the gameplay wasnt destroyed, stalker wont be destroyed either, its just really only your opinion. My aim is very good how does it matter. Look dude, i really appreciate some good will between all that shitposting but in personal preferences there is no right or wrong, especially if they are backed up with partly exceptional examples where such systems work. if you should ehar something about such a mod, let me know

>My aim is very good how does it matter
Because it's clearly not good, or you wouldn't be asking for an aimbot. I'm pressing you because you refuse to address the actual problem here, which is your lack of proficiency with a mouse. The entire reason auto-aim took off in console games was because fast, precise aiming just wasn't possible with a joystick. Again, the entire purpose of auto-aim in an FPS is to compensate for a lack of precision from the input device.

Wait, you aren't trying to play this with a fucking gamepad, are you?

>Because it's clearly not good
thats an assumption, i just dont get any rush from aiming with the mouse. Its the same as locking on with a gamepad /mouse for me. I just really like the setting, the scavanging, sneaking up on shit, the ai aiming with the mouse and getting a true shot is satisfying but so is correct positioning so now i have that element that does absolutely nothing for me which i would replace in an eyeblink whats the problem i ask you, why are you provoced and insulted by an alternative way while you absolutely mod the shit out of your own game to your own preference?
>Wait, you aren't trying to play this with a fucking gamepad, are you?
I fucking would and i would enjoy it and there is nothing you can say or do to stop me if it would become reality one day

>My aim is very good
Sure thing buddy

Bud, you're asking for crutches and then claiming there's nothing wrong with your legs. It just doesn't add up. If you were honest, I'd happily sit down with you and help you balance the game to your preferences, but you're sitting there lying and everyone here can see right through it.

Ah so now im lying for enjoying games with lock on. I swear if you guys dont have a tumor i dont know what it is. the zone melted your brains, im out. enjoy the circlejerk where only "sg" approved mods are good and everything else is heresy you fucking pricks

Venezuela is pretty much IRL Stalker kek

Oh no, I completely believe that you enjoy gaming with lock-on mechanics. What you're lying about is your claim that you're actually proficient with mouse aiming when it's plain as day that you're a young console gamer who doesn't have much mouse time under his belt. That said, after that little meltdown of yours, it's probably best if you don't come back.

>he thinks he can provoke emotional reactions through an image board
>he thinks stalker requires skill
>he thinks he posses the ability to shoo away people with his inability to express anything but idiocity
haha oh man this vg i swear, always a good laugh. You know what faggot, you are the fucking liar here, for acting like you could do what i asked for but refusing, How about you fuck off forever?

>says he's leaving
>stays and gets even angrier
keep posting :^)

Ill be honest with you, insulting incompetent shitposters is a hobby of mine i cant just avoid

You are painfully underage
Even if you're just pretending to be a retard it's not too funny

Too late to play it all off as merely pretending, lad. I'm embarrassed for you.

oh man even more stale memes,im glad yall not a bunch of braindwashed poltards who joined this site in 2016

Hey now, don't try to distract us from the original point which is you wanting shit gameplay mechanics into stalker that are prevalent only in console games as a crutch to help with the poor controls because you can't aim for shit

epic bait

It's not bait, that's what you got upset over about 7 hours ago

How do you people even find this place? Shouldnt you be on blue pol or something?

How? Can't remember, been browsing vg for years

Dont you have an other vg to shit up with your opinions? I heard gw2 is a good place to share opinions with the most random people such as yourself xd rawr!

I see you gave up on your shit opinion finally

Nigegr you dont even have an opinion but what you have been forcefeed by /r/ masterace, how am i supposed to take braindwashed monkeys serious who only visit these forums once in a while, im only here to shit on you until you leave and some actual human beings appear who may have more time and knowledge than me

Last day crashes each time when I unpause the game after tabbing out. Is some setting messing it up or is there a fix to it?

>/r/ masterace
>forums
Are you alright? You can't even type a coherent sentence
This is advanced shitposting

Get a second monitor.

I have a second one. I just want to look at more than just one tab the whole time I play y'know?

>look at more than just one tab the whole time I play
Do people play games like this now? STALKER, of all games?

A habit from playing wow so much I guess
also I get distracted easily

kys, your mentality holds back progression and development. People like you shouldnt exist. Stop being a selfish peace of shit and maybe,maybe once in a while mother earth stops fucking your asshole with a fist as big as your tumorridden brain and now kys again until you have something of worth to say that doesnt imply how much you hate things you dont understand or people you dont share the same opinion with or your primitive forms of entertainment consisting of shitting up a perfectly fine thread (at first). if you are so fucking clever, why dont you just provide a coherent answer that doesnt consist of just your stupid fucking opinion and what other people think you underdeveloped fucking child

Must be pretty annoying.

>holds back progression and development
Development and progression of a sad excuse of a mechanic that hasn't evolved at all since it was introduced into console games because of controller limitations?

>he's still doing it several hours later after saying he was leaving
oh fuck lmao

I feel like he genuinely got upset first but now is just trying to shitpost his way out of it by acting more retarded

I LOVE STALKER, LADS

That comma makes all the difference.

>I make threads before 750 because I'm scared a random pole will make the thread before me
Lmaoing at your life kill yourself

You seem to have posted the wrong OP, be careful next time!

>BugTrap, crash to desktop, freeze/lockup? Find your crash log stalker.
Check your Documents or game install directories for the xray_[your name].log file. If you can't find it, look in the location specified at the top of fsgame.ltx. Copy the last few lines from the log and paste them here if you want any help.

>Quickstart Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1cnQeURGCjHTRPOGJH8G5ijP1fw5vbVWSE7opABcBpNk
>Mod Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1JPA0hQZVJ6mSvTsp6Sy3CoAkObJOKeoPHEamDC19Lio
>Miscellaneous Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/103nyaAM5PKgBwuZ35jRbv7VM7tEcvi1Scv6boOMe1RM
>Start guide, beginner tips, and much much more
pastebin.com/FUPEbLiv
>HUD guide, modding basics, mod reviews, and AMK mod guide
docs.google.com/document/d/10yi79NUFhJrFO4hmGeKqaWSw35BJQv0Ve0OK94ioMEw
>Why Complete is bad and you shouldn't play it
pastebin.com/6AtetpMM
>Performance Guides, Steam settings
pastebin.com/nzXEevG7
>Common misconceptions about Shadow of Chernobyl game mechanics
metacognix.com/stlkrsoc/WhatYouKnowThatAintSo.html
>The Zone Manual: Every Mod You'll Ever Need for the True Ukrainian Experience
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121125400
>Pasta summaries, streamer listing and more
cheeki.violates.me/

Mods and Repositories | Often out of date; use only as a last resort!

>Shadow of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z7RjwaBS!PYNDw9ugMSojbpUDgIACHQ
>Clear Sky
mega.nz/#F!oqgWWK4K!PStfjPLon_3UpVU-atgQeQ
>Call of Pripyat
mega.nz/#F!1zAilAoZ!xw3kb1awC1csjv2dMlb7Mw
>Game Repacks + Modding Tools
mega.co.nz/#F!Ql5CSLxb!gNkfqg-xAUfYezLuMaFtYQ
>Downgrade Patches (drag-and-drop)
mega.co.nz/#F!M4BmDRCL!vfze70GSJDyv-HzWn7Dwww
>Unpacked Gamedata + GSC Backup HDD assets
mega.co.nz/#F!V5hBzKab!wF7fgX6m5Tq29B_m5EX69g
>Old Builds (dated from June 1st, 2002)
mega.co.nz/#F!kFtnBTSb!K-RlA1TVxlJGl86yE1c6fw

>Lost Alpha
mega.co.nz/#F!nJEUgaKS!UdZXAwzMWmtjwfn_dFM3dg

>Oblivion Lost Remake
gist.github.com/v1ld/1b019056471abcec23c2efdd5d3ef6d8
>Joint Pak 2
gist.github.com/v1ld/786a2b61296273dac2fe5aeba858b1a7
mega.nz/#F!RQoBEKaC!uyAfMXpgRdvc1CPBxocr7A
mediafire.com/?eb3nzh929em51

>Call of Chernobyl
mega.nz/#F!Z01CVQgZ!kzFOBdGnnehBSk1OUQm6PQ

>Don't have Call of Pripyat but want to play Call of Chernobyl?
mega.nz/#!uoYinJ7I!Lqj2DNIAkaVkcFUa1PLZzj80cVhAFK5D-9zbU2Iy5KI

>Xetrill's Modified LuaJIT for CS/CoP - improves performance, especially in script-heavy mods.
mega.co.nz/#F!BIISmQgK!KHZR01ljznUqJlcHUax-aQ
gsc-game.com/main.php?t=community&s=forums&s_game_type=xr2&thm_id=23321&sec_id=22

You seem to have posted the wrong OP, be careful next time!

you are joking right? Its an alternative, a perfect and closed system in itself that only is modifyable. mouse control is not an evolution but just an alternative to the said system. Only because you dont like it doesnt make it archaic actually, quite the opposite since its still widely used and improved on (the surge uses body part selection, dead island, swing direction.) Now lets look at what mouse aiming offers, oh yes, spinning around like a bayblade, clunkyness, more focus on aiming instead of positioning and movement making combat disgustingly static and more """"realistic"""". You are limiting yourself through your human nature alone, degressing the medium and giving momentum for games like pubg and other fucking trash that has been plaguing the gaming industry for years and the worst thing, you are fucking proud of it and call other alternatives limiting i spit on your shit smeared shoes for opening your mouth against opinions instead of just being glad that you actually have some fucking choice nazi fucking Veeky Forumsermany. Now give me your fucking aimbot stalin

Is being gay not illegal in russia? You want me to tell putin about your faggotary or will you cease it and accept your reatrdation and produce something of wirth

Never played pubg, but its a perfect example of a game where the focus is movement and positioning, aim isn't as important
Give it a shot, shitters love it