/DOAX/ New Event (What's the use of the Golden Volleyball?)

>Pastebin to getting started
pastebin.com/X0ZBwHyB

>Clicking a link is too hard, what is this?
It's Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, only "free" and on PC. Penis Vacation edition.

>Friend code spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TYTY6Hq4J6mk4vveQ-YSYacND30bdhkohV7edq1TKgE

>New event but I don't know how to read moonrunes.

So what are the new mechanics

Is it under maintenance or something? I can't log in to the DMM client at the moment (Throwing a 3102 in my face when i try), seems to work fine on the main site though.

Oh cool, all my opponents are all way too strong for me with stats thousands ahead of me.

Nice event, very inclusive of new players!

Too many users at the moment.

48 rolls no SSR
JUST
Honoka will get event boost this time

The golden volleyball increases your event score gained per match for 30 minutes. Also you'll start every match with a full tension gauge.

>Not buying more DMM points to get honkers SSR
Lmao you poorfags are the best.

Looks like they increase the drop rate of FP I got 5 of them in a span of 1 hour.

The matchmaking for this event is retarded.

Ah, that makes sense with the new event and whatnot, got it working eventually, thanks.

every opponent with lvl 70 swimsuit
WTF

Yeah this was done on purpose to force those with lower stats to whale. It's quite awful.

I'm a B rank, and all of my matched opponents are A ranks with awoken swimsuits.

Japan deserves another fucking nuke.

I'm one of those plus a level 80 ssr tec suit.

Game crashes almost every time I hit the tension gauge. Is there a way to disable the activation scene?

What determines your rank thing? Main story results? Getting S on every other mission doesn't seem to have done much.

What even is the new event? I'm getting a crash every time I try to play an event match.

>Equip 2 purple skill
>Use that GOLDEN BALL

I take it claiming more than one golden ball will make additional balls disappear? Not sure why they would limit it to one ball at a time when you get a bunch of them.

License
S↑ is points

I guess i'll have to take another look at those, thanks.

Not true. As you can see I've got 8 of them to use.

I assumed 1/1 was the limit as i got a 0 ball reward at some point, i'll try claiming a ball and see if get it i guess.

Do you have to be a certain level to play the event or some shit. The event matches aren't showing up for me.

So i should focus on taking on S and higher opponents?

if you can beat lvl 70 team,then yes

How do i get medium sized flowers so i can power up my SSR's?

By the way what are those red tickets.

red tickets got bug

You should wait for the ranking table to stabilize first

>no POW flowers
Why do you do this to me event? Guess i'll focus on my neglected TEC and STM SSRs then.

I think you should play as much as possible before they lower drop rate. This is after 4 matches.

I'm at rank A and have no trouble beating player in the same rank. Not sure about S tho.

I'm only beating A people with my gold ball active. And I'm getting mad drops.

How do you get the golden swimsuits everybody except me has?

The golden Swimsuits with DMM logo? That's the preregistration gacha bonus

I feel the profile level is more important for this event than previously seeing as the FP cost increases with the golden ball, beginners will be at a significant disadvantage.

RIP. I wanted it to make tanlines for my Nyo.

It's ranking event, wait for the top players advanced to higher rank and you can get better matchup, or refresh your opponents list for 8 FP

I was referring to the increased FP pool as you level your profile.

I'm guessing that the number that is second to furthest down the list is your total score for the event. Post yours.

That slows down pretty quick, it took me no time at all to get to 4 Million points and it has slowed down a lot.

Why in the fuck can't I play the event?
Downloaded the update but matches just won't show up for me.

Did you set your clock to Japan time?

Why won't they let me buy red flowers with the event trophies. I can't upgrade my suits like that.

8 girls now

Damn lucky you.

A shame it's a STA, i've had two of those, infused one into the other.

STA is late game

Guess i should have leveled my two SSR STM instead of POW and TEC then, at least i have plenty STM material.

That said i have yet to run into anyone in the new event i couldn't beat, currently at 5M points.

What does the numbers to the right of the names in the event mean? Is bigger better or worse?

Owner level. It just means they have played the game more.

Seems one of the event rewards is a time stop item you can gift to a girl. If you rank in top 5000 or better you will get 2 of them.

Shit, how do I get more crystals for upgrading SSR shit?

Do you mean the ones that increase the max level of your suits? You have two options for that, buying them with VIP points or with event trophies. Event is usually the better way to farm them and the only way to get the big ones (two flowers).
If you want to upgrade POW suits, then you're fucked though.

Sorry, i should have been more clear, i meant the 10-100, 100-1000 (etc) things to the far right.

I'm guessing they are ranked within that range in the event but the rewards are all over the place, seems going for SS and up are the way to go if you want many trophies.