>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate
eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617103379#post-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

found a bug. if you go to the flower store in stormwind and get the flower buff from the little girl, your animations just stop.
fun game.

Did nothing wrong

i must be fucking metal
I saw that fucking CGI movie and thought okay yeah alliance won horde are fucked blizzard are finally going to kill my faction off.
Is this a shooped image how the fuck is the horde more popular?

because facebook is full of normies and as we all know normies have shit taste

Horde players are far more obsessive about shit like facebook polls

Reminder that alliance is an irrelevant faction full of literal manchildren and retards
Reminder that horde would win any war if blizzard didn't have to cater to alliance kids
Reminder that alliance is getting shitty fanfic races while horde ones have great lore

>how the fuck is the horde more popular?
Because the alliance is boring

sure they don't
i'm sure greymane will just sit around and wait for his "people" to die out

>Horde would win any war

*drowns Org*

>hordenigger calls another faction irrelevant
how does it feel that the Ebon Blade is more relevant than horde nowadays.

Because we have more fun characters while alliance only has a gay king, also better races and aesthetics.

>inb4 autistic human paladin who likes generic fantasy aesthetics
kys

>tfw didn't get the gauntlets of the shining light during wow anniversary for my enchanted thorium slutmog
just kill me now, please

Evidence where?

Nightborne are literally Drow.

>Reminder that horde would win any war if blizzard didn't have to cater to alliance kids

>WotLK
*raids undercity*
>MoP
*raids orgrimmar*
>Legion
*horde players forced to save exodar*

They can have children, and the curse doesn't always spread to them.
Also it's far less intrusive than fucking undeath, yknow.

Why do people keep saying male bloodelfs look girly. That jaw and upper body are anything but feminin. Sure, they are beautiful looking but not girly.

Now there is a funny thought.
>Yeah my job is a score keeper for this expansion, no I cna't show you the results I have so far.

literal insecurity

Elf memes that carry over across settings

>posts good examples of alliance catering
Woah
Take your meds retard

Jesus kill it with fire

Heh... y-yeah, interesting...

L-Lok'tar...

>some military outpost in the middle of bumfuck nowhere literally nobody gave a shit about
VS
>T W O horde capital city raids
screech harder, hordebab, maybe you'll get to actually raid Teldrassil before your mary sue warchief burns it down

Like I said.

*drowns Org*

Did it occur to you that the faction of outcasts and niggers might be actually weaker?

Ok?
Amazing lore and the best city made in WoW.

You get void elves that are literally a cash grab to make money of the belf model and some other shitty legion fanfic race LOL

REMINDER OGRIM DOOMHAMMER is the greatest orc military commander who has EVER lived and ONLY the burning legions machinations prevented him from conquering the eastern kingdoms.

That's a weird way of spelling GARROSH HELLSCREAM

*dies offscreen so metzen's self-insert can become warchief*
*dies 5 minutes after he's introduced in an alternate universe*

Only proof you need to know alliance is the SJW degenerate faction.

Also THIS, Garrosh was horde.

A fully upgraded grunt in WC3 could take on even hero characters while footmen were the cannon fodder

REALLY makes you think huh? shit kid

Horde has always had the bigger playerbase, or at least the more committed one. They're always winning polls like this. Alliance will always be the more chill/comfy faction with too many casuals but also more actual adults playing instead of edgy tweens.

Any EU guilds? I'm on Ravenholdt

>he still thinks all nightborne will be joining horde
sad.

So uh, to the dudes arguing about horde/alliance canon stuff, where can I read up on who did what canonically? Like ICC for example, where can I read about the canon about what exactly happened and who did it?

>Ok?

Falls into generic. Troll and tauren are better examples.

Ralph is horde

does it mean I cannot port there anymore

>image
""""""""""""actual adults""""""""""""

A FUCKING ELF could invalidate almost everything orcs did in WC3.

I thought I told you to stop..

>tfw noone is buying my blacksmith armor anymore
>tfw 52 blood of sargeras and no idea what to do with it

You know, if you really think about it Horde did us a huge favor blowing Theramore the fuck up. Jaina was the only one holding back the Alliance warmachine with her shaming tactics and harping about peace, love, forgiveness and acceptance. The filthy moss shark was fine with other Alliance factions getting wiped out and calling them bigots if they were going to retaliate but the second it happened to her she started crying about how daddy was right. Too bad her hippie brainwashing affected Anduin early on in his life but seems that's being undone thanks to based uncle Greymane.

You already posted that in your failed op. I don't think you want to play this card.

>best city made in WoW.
its unironical silvermoon though.

Literally look at OP

How is that sjw? He is saying he likes edgy male elfs more than non edgy elf.

the old models looked girly and the meme lives on
thats why I created a fembelf in BC: "if I'm girly, no matter what I choose, I'll be a girl then"

Weird way to spell Ironforge

Problem?

>they will never design maps and cities around walking first because flying is stupid
fuck sake.

the vendor gives me so much less for the blood
that cant be worth it

make a mount

Reminder that anyone defending the current horde is a blood elf soyboy. Reminder that the horde will be 60% elves after the other crack addict demon cock suckers join.

I'll switch to horde if zandalari get paladins

>every city in game is designed for walking
>every zone in WoD and Legion is designed for walking
>devs said there won't be flying in Zandalar and Kul Tiras until late patches
ok.

>can't even fly it in
so this is what the horde considers a good city huh? a city made out of 2d cardboard panels you can't even fly it because you'd see how fucking incomplete it actually is
guess you can't really complain when you live in mudhuts

Metzen himself literally stated that the Horde races are based off of RL minorities in an interview shortly before the launch of WoW. You get a bunch of white people who want to experience the feeling of being an oppressed minority that can get away with anything so they roll Horde. In MOP there was this faggot that was literally crying on mumble when he saw the cutscene of Rogers ordering the execution of Horde soldiers swimming to the docks in the intro for Alliance in Jade forest and said "This is what it must feel like to be a black man gunned down by racist pigs. We just want to live and they keep killing us."

oh yeah i forgot you could do that
wasnt worth it in the past but i guess now that the armor is pointless i might aswell
thanks

what the shit

They won't, team is already scrambling to find a way to balance the "rare" classes.
I'm not even joking user, it's true. BfA is a bit of a clusterfuck. t. insider

Its in the game files and its been confirmed
Are you retarded?
Good city too but then horde don't really have any really bad ones.

What the fuck did you do?

>devs said there won't be flying in Zandalar and Kul Tiras until late patches
Flying shouldn't be introduced until the last content drops.
Flying was a mistake.

Who else here kinda disappointed and bored by Antorus raid? I main a tank and holy shit is the instance boring. Whats that? Next boss? Oh, taunt swap. Ok. Taunt swap again on next boss...Dont worry senpai it gets better on. Agrammar legit has an awesome and totes difficult tanking mechanic. U have to taunt swap and turn boss to face raid...

Seriously? What do I do? Im bored with this shit. Its not hard and is making me lose interest.

It's the Nightborne unlocking scenarios you idiot. Look where the borders are and how much is rendered beyond the path you're supposed to take.

>Muh shitty city designed in 2002
>No MUH shitty city designed in 2003
Are you retards serious...?

Elves are horde.

>tfw the blood elf bay watcher sits at the alliance side all the time talking with the chads

>WTF WHY IS EVERY FIGHT SINCE FUCKING VANILLA TANK SWAPS
stop playing a tank retard

But that's what they did since WoD.

>Zandalari discovers a Loa of Light
Blizzard writing is so retarded already that I can actually see that happen.

>TFW the majority of my money was generated from some shitty TBC BS pattern from the blood Elf people in shattrath
I can put up one for half a million gold right now and it will get bought. I must be the only one on the server with the pattern.

This is really all the reason you need to roll Horde desu.

more like the only reason to even consider it.

>implying dps is harder once u know your rotation
>implying I enjoy healing retards that fail mechanics and stand in fire
Fuck this game.

Alliance has been the patrician choice for a while now.

Oh gee talking. So cool. When she needs it she goes for the Orcs and Taurens because only they have the equipment to make her see stars.

>Jugdement of the Loa
>Light of the Loa
>Seal of the Loe

They already have
wowhead.com/npc=69927/zandalari-prelate

>Denial in front of proof
Found the alliancecuck

Here
eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17617103379#post-4

In b4 you cry "FAKE POST"

>tfw your server is so dead that you can't even make enough gold to buy a token to escape

You have no idea how fun it is to bully people as a healer.

Get rid of the Shadman AIDS moles.

zandalari paladins have been in the lore since vanilla, kys wotlkbaby

nuhorde ladies and gents

DPS is hard because healers don't give a shit about you so you need to perform high sustained dps while avoiding mechanics and use your self heals if you have any while not losing dps.

>healers don't give a shit about you
what kind of shit pugs do you run

>wanna do some m+ to grind autism points for higher keys and gear
>LFM FOR +3 MAW OF SOULS 940 ilvl
>LFM +2 CARRY
>10 fucking boost for gold groups
>every fucking sub +5 group wants 930-940 ilvl

tell us if we get the allied races soon to play

How can the Nightborne be priests?
Nothing else besides arcane (so mage) should be allowed.

t. retarded Legiongamete

just make a group with your guild and/or friends lmao

>Ralph is an alliance SJW
Fitting

What the fuck are you trying to say retard?
Nightborne IS horde.

Dude I always get slapped with some power tripping healer that fucking uses their shit ass dps moves like it means something. It's a good thing I'm a gay ass rogue with the lego pants that lets my feint heal me. I'm wither cursed or healers are fucking jackasses on Alliance side.

so you have to do your job?
yea I guess it's hard

>friends