>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9
>Previous

Fuck Priest.

When is the last reveal stream?

>WAAH PRIEST GOT THREE GOOD CARDS
BAKA, you should look into rogue and warlock

psychic scream is on another level of bullshit
clears the board, which you have to fucking draw AGAIN, including any dead draw tokens AND you still can shit out a 3 mana minion

wow

Priest bros we already have a thread

Fuck constructed I only care about the single player adventure desu. I'll just do arena for packs when I feel like it.

t. Priest.

>3 mana minion
>implying

>Three
More like 6, only Temporus and Elixir can be debated as not being great cards.

Literally all of their other cards this expansion are Tier 0 level bullshit.

Twilight Acolyte is a legitimate 10/10, 6/5 star card.

People focus on Psychic Scream and Dsukbreaker but that little shit will be what pushes Priest over the edge of being total and complete bullshit.

>play this asshole in my control warlock
>it's Army of the Dead
>every
>single
>time
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

How do I add a filter to automatically hide >>>/d* posts in Clover?

>Play your Ysera, it's in that perfect sweet spot where Priest can't fuck with me
>[Ben Brode laughing in the distance with a Kobold filter]
>LET ME CHANGE YOUR MIND

I'm really hoping they somehow nail single-player, but given their track reckord I'm not expecing much. Plus the fact that they made sure it doesn't offer any repeatable reward just kills any replayability it has unless it's really amazing fucking fun.

>epic
do they really dont care about us, poor f2p players right?

>draw 29 cards
>Yogg is the very last one
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ME MAN

Based catposter, that's my plan as well.
I'll just wait for the minionless hunter support in the next expansion :^)

Now you can enjoy Priests playing Twilight Acolyte into Cabal Shadow Priest on top of this and stealing your Lich King, getting the 2 mana steal a card on their first end of turn tick then stealing your DK with that.

Have fun warlock-kun!

>Play against another minionless hunter
>you play to my side
>it gets freezing trapped

It's been blatantly obvious this expansion, that because Legendaries are now guaranteed to never be duplicates, they're making all the Epic cards broken as fuck.

This little motherfucker is a better Vol'Jin for just over half the damn cost and you can have two of them.

>not checking for it first with Animal Companion/Spellstone

Yeah I'm not expecting anything amazing. Not being able to do quests or earn any gold during it is kinda shitty but it should be some fun beating it with all the classes hopefully.
Constructed is just boring and not worth playing until they make it not a shit waste of time every month.

I'm not even rank 15, and 90% of my opponents today have been aggro decks with Keleseth in the opening hand, or priests with Raza on turn 5.

I just want to die.

tfw I don't even have trouble with priest and hunter smashes my face in every time
my fault for playing greedy decks but still

This card is going to be an absolute pain, what the hell.

Well it's early and people will want to rank up earlier than usual because of the expansion.

>5 hours 30 minutes until the final reveal stream with Ben Brode and Day9

Think blizzard were able to book them the streaming room for more than an hour this time?

>oh cool you defeated my freeze shaman with your refined minionless hunter
>idk ben it sure was AWESOME but this is the third time in a row i win
>yeah maybe your deck is a LITTLE too strong we will look that later
>lets see if i can BEAT your webweaver druid! i will fight with my new temporus priest

How do you figure?

GET IN

Anyone else excited to play machine gun priest in wild?

>Twilight's cry
>Quad Revive talisman
>like 10 different board wipe cards
>All with premium DRs like sylvanas or belcher

It's going to be broke as shit.

>exodia priest with Temporus in place of quest and with Alex & giants
>just have to run Cabal Courier for consistent Ice Block

Kek

Get ready for miracle druid boys.
>UI into double tyrant double giant
>Ixlid into nourish into tyrant and giant

The fact that Ixlid is even borderline usable is frightening.

stop user I already fapped

I think I'm going to have to suck it up and just craft shadowreaper. I've resisted so far but it's just getting pushed to the moon.

don't

Female tauren card when? More Dreanais when?

Gwen Gayman when?

why are they just making barnes copies

Warrior can play 8 or 9 drops at turn 6, fresh after using a brawl, which is a huge difference in power/ability to deal with.

>6 mana potentially draw complete shit
It's a worse Mind Games.

>crafting a card for a class that will be unplayable in a few months

This is why you need to be caged and plugged

>standard

>Anything priest in wild
Please leave

QUESTLOCK IS TIER 1 NEXT WEEK. CRAFT IT NOW. PRIEST META IS GONE FOR GOOD.

Dont forget Paletress, shits cash

If we're going big, we're cutting Ravaging Ghoul, Acolytes, and both Armorsmiths. How is big warrior surviving the early game? Are three cards (Gather Your Party and Barnes) enough acceleration to make a big archetype work?

Elixir is more useful than the Spellstone

Big Priest doesn't wanna be shitting out a ton of spells to try and upgrade it and they're the only deck that can really utilize it.

Don't worry user, you can pull the acolytes and armorsmiths out with your meat wagon.

>fills your deck with dead draw imps

I know you're joking, but how are we buffing meat wagon?

With abusive sergeant of course

People keep complaining that all the cards revealed are epic, but the set doesn't actually have more epics than the previous ones. On the other hand it feels like the new epics are way powerful and required for good decks. That being said, this is all just pulled out of my ass so let's do numbers instead.

Un'Goro
>great neutral epics: 3
>great class epics: 6
>decent neutral epics: 3
>decent class epics: 5
>bad neutral epics: 2
>bad class epics: 7

Frozen Throne
>great neutral epics: 1
>great class epics: 3
>decent neutral epics: 2
>decent class epics: 6
>bad neutral epics: 6
>bad class epics: 9

Kobolds & Catacombs
>great neutral epics: 2
>great class epics: 5
>decent neutral epics: 3
>decent class epics: 8
>bad neutral epics: 2
>bad class epics: 4
2 more neutral & 1 class epic to be revealed

Overall it's mostly consistent with Un'Goro, but Frozen Throne was just really shitty in the epic card department.

But we don't want Gather Your Party pulling Abusive Sergeant! A conundrum, I say.

Thijs is climbing the meta with a meme Putricide hunter deck? is he /ourguy/?

I'm trying to figure out if you can actually finish your quest on curve. Basically if you start first you'd need to lifetap once to have enough cards to discard without playing any cards at all. Then you can clear the board on T4 and play the quest reward on T5 which sort-of works I guess, but you're still stuck doing nothing for 3 turns.

Maybe we could use Don Han'cho instead of abusive sergeant.

I count 7 arguably 8 great class epics, and 2 neutral epics haven't been revealed yet.

I wish I had somebody to cage and plug me, but this is hearthstone general and we shouldn't talk about this

Sunwalker is a female tauren.

it's Genn and he'll probably be a lego ar some point.

Brilliant! We Barnes on 4 to get a copy of Han'cho, Brawl on 5, Gather Your Party on 6 to pull the real Don Han'cho which buffs our Meat Wagon so we can get our Acolyte out on 7!

New meta confirmed.

Twilight Acolyte, Psychic Scream, Evasion, Unstable Evolution and Reckless Flurry are the ones I'd say are great.

Deck of Wonders, Level Up! and the two Hunter epics are the only bad ones, everything else is playable, maybe even good, but not something I'd consider must have.

Also that 2/4 that gives a minion in your hand +1/+1.

I had cataclysm and fal'dorie in addition to those, and windshear as a possibility depending on how easy the new cards make sticking totems on board. Plus a warrior epic is still unrevealed in addition to the two neutrals mentioned earlier.

I don't like Cataclysm for current Warlock decks and can't really see it working outside of a possibly viable Questlock. Fal'Dorei is also too slow for current Rogue decks, but he would be amazing value for a slower, more control oriented Rogue which might actually become a thing with the new set. Windshear is gimmicky, but could work so I'd say it's decent at best.

This is the last Warrior epic, the final Druid epic is the last class one we're waiting for.

>5 hours until the dump

I hate Exodia mage so fucking much

don't even pretend sissy we all know you want a daddy too

>waaaaaaaah I hate slow deck with one wincon

>Outplay them at every turn
>Oh but it doesn't matter because they had twenty Ice Blocks from random card generation :^)

I think cataclysm is what makes warlock quest a new viable deck. Tempo rogue out-tempos questlock currently without the drawbacks, but being able to clear their board and redraw your hand as early as turn 5 to consistently play the quest on 6 (before they bonemare) has ridiculous potential. Not to mention if you have any cards in hand that give upsides when discarded when you board clear you're coming out waaaay ahead. Since quest always starts in hand I think if you just mulligan for cataclysm all the time and make your gameplan winning from the point when you play your quest could be a really viable plan.

t. Exodia Mage who thinks his brain dead deck takes skill.

Prepare your anus.

How to defeat ICC with a new account(basic cards)?

>4+ iceblocks
Until they give every class at least 1 card to destroy secrets Exodia is total BS

Is this deck too greedy?

>whats eater of secrets

Is you stupid?

>An inefficient as fuck card you'll tech one of and is useless in the majority of matchups

>card called kingsbane
>art shows one of the kingslayers
>it's upside down

Not greedy enough in priest and jade meta

>getting phased out

the problem with exodia mage is that while you're smashing your face against ice blocks the mage player just plays solitaire
it's not interactive, it's not fun to play against, it's not hard to beat them, it's just hoping the mage player generates shit spells and draws garbage

eater of secrets completely nullifies the deck too but it's such a shit card I can't bring myself to tech it for a fringe deck that's not that common or threatening

We don't tech eater of secrets (or flare) because secrets aren't scary. We all already have the option to run a counter to quest mage, and we don't because it's not scary enough for anybody to really care.

Sometimes control decks stabilize and kill you. It's not worth getting upset about the weakest one in the meta.

Would you guys play a card like this?
>Mage Spell
>Deck of Many Things
>6 Mana
>Replace your deck with 10 Servant Cards, 10 Sorcery Cards and 5 Curse Cards
>Servant Card Text: Summon a random minion. Cast this when drawn.
>Sorcery Card Text: Cast a random spell. Cast this when drawn.
>Curse Card Text: Deal 5 damage to a random friendly character. Cast this when drawn.
Well?

>I DEMAND A CARD THAT INVALIDATES THREE CLASSES AND ISNT INEFFICIENT

Maybe you should destroy the blocks then. I wish there was a card for that

>getting phased out at the same time as ice block

now read the post again friendo
exodia mage is like jade druid if it forced you to run geist to beat it consistently, except it's completely RNG dependent so I'd rather roll the dice than gimp my deck against literally everything else

That's why I have it as decent instead of bad. It really could make Questlock a thing, but I'm not sure it will. On a side note, Malc's Imp actually will draw you cards if you play him before Cataclysm or at least he should since to my knowledge he's unaffected by the recent game mechanics change regarding trigger order.

>We all already have the option to run a counter to quest mage
There is no counter to Ice Block besides EoS or Flare.

>UI is now a 10 mana deal 5 damage, draw 3 cards, summon a 5/5 minion and two 4/4 elementals, gain 5 armor
>Nourish is a 5 mana gain 2 mana crystals or draw 3 cards, summon 1 or 2 4/4 elementals
Druid is balance.

what I hate about otk mage is that you have to wait till the last draw to see if you lost or not and it's fucking lame

That's right, friend. There is no counter except the counters. Well said.

That's horrible because it makes you unable to do anything other than hero power and end turn for the rest of the game.

>There is no counter except these two cards that kill the deck

Yes, you retard, except THESE COUNTERS ARE DEAD DRAWS IN EVERY OTHER MATCHUP. YOU'RE LITERALLY DOWN A CARD TO COUNTER ONE FUCKING CLASS.