2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

"""Animated""" Puffy Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ198405.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"""Animated"""
What? It is animated, properly. At least as much as RPG Maker allows.

RA204992
RA137522
RA191168
RA205649
RA189294
RA197645
RA201957
RA212317
RA212641
RA212899
RA200657
RA201744
RA201889
RA206421
RA208151
RA209049
RA213256
RA213630
RA209833

chobit.cc/c3hmq/9sibep2y
Obviously NSFW.

It feels more like a slideshow than an animation desu. There could at least be another frame or two at the end of each one so it's more smooth in a transition before the end and start.

So who's the father? Chad or cuck husband?

The BOYNEXTDOOR

You're the one who's NTR-positive though.

Chad cucked husband, but husband got his semen inside first.

>totally not ban evading

This works too user, i will be posting some of thous before my scheduled fuckery.

I'm not going to survive any longer without some proper NTR games guys. Please tell me something is going to come soon

have you played all 15 ntr games that are currently in the pastebin?

Can someone tell me what these options are? In particular, B has me clueless.

Hungry cuck, just on the last week there was new cucktitle

B means camera view

Demo soon.

Don't you mean Biew?

RAMZA WHERE THE HECK IS THE DECEMBER UPDATE

dumb falseflagging pedoposter

So this game is fucking amazing and I'm also fucking amazed that this game is work safe.

Anyway, pic related. How do I use this milk bottle?

>this game is work safe.
Picture. I meant picture.

And what's this red text anyway? Doesn't that symbol normally mean something about holding ctrl?

I am clinically retarded and had to repost this after I forgot to attach the picture.

game?

Ryoujoku, it's in the pastebin. Too bad that I've got no clue what this important menu is. The big downside of the game is that you can't do much with the girl other than enjoy her mouth, left tit, and right tit.

Yeah, I give up. I've not even had anything unlock since my first post. Pic related is the nip text for ending two. Any ideas?

Just had one of these go off. It just seems to be for using the feature a certain amount of times. For example, 100 candle uses are needed.

I think the right counter is her number of orgasms, but she takes fucking ages.

>ryoujoku
delete this right now

Why?

I'm playing Liz of Tower and I can't find the Silver district of town anywhere. Am I retarded?

Yes.

Yes you are.

Thanks, good to know

Ok, I found it, I was definitely being retarded.

I have no games and must fap.

>At least as much as RPG Maker allows.
It could be much better animated. Even ignoring that, RPG Maker allows you to have movie files anyways so you could in fact have it be as animated as you want.

Try dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ198405.html
it's better that it seems

Is there any detriment to having zero innocence or whatever that stat is? the one that goes down by a few every time you get fucked, starts at 300 i think.
At first i thought it was a lose condition but nothing seems to happen other than her hair changing shade slightly

you need over 200 for true ending. Or maiby even more, it's a high number
The game has 5 or more endings iirc

Megrim's new game is also an official "NEVER EVER" game now.

What does the "L" in ShindoL stand for? Lara,Linda or Lucy?

How so?

Huh? Wasn't he updating his previous game non-stop?

In the beginning I thought it was shindoi, as in しんどい, but then I realised it was an L, and I don't really know what the "shindo" means, since it has a hundred different meanings, so whatever

Lawrence.

Larry

todd is getting scary with his advertising

Shhheeeiiit, just noticed that eng dlsite had translated description for SC, and they translated names as well. Do I ignore it and leave her name as Elysia or change to Elycia?

They are both pronounced the same way, who cares.

I asked a similar question the other day, short answer is nobody cares about names as long as you are consistent and the translation is before an official one (of course it is).
Leave it be.

Lizzy

Cmon son, you know which one sounds and looks the best

People say that the latest Clymenia game is a sequel to another game, which one is that?

this'un RJ136535

RJ136535

I think I'm being retarded again, how do I complete the brothel events to work in the high class brothel? I figure it might be getting the item to the prostitute in there, but I don't know where to obtain the magic water to get the lotion, and if it's anything else it's entirely lost on me.

>A life sign

YES

this looks like shit
you have shit taste user

Thanks. And it's translated too!

are you new to clymenia games or something?

What games is this? Please no bully

>The blessing of being a new-fag and discover a new game for the first time
I'm jealous

Consider never posting again, dumb newfag.

I guess I am. I got into this general a few months before the release of Liz and the Tower Town. And I have read every thread since.

I've been here long enough to sit through the waiting on translations too. FutaHime,
being a "local" project was quite amazing to follow, if a bit painful to wait for since I'm a sucker for futa and SRPGs alike.

Kirika is for bullying. No sauce for you

thanks for posting more images for me friend

>A few months before liz
Still a newfag compared to my case

I didn't deny it, quite the opposite in fact.

game?

Seriously, why?

Please I need it!

I-I will do... whatever you want... please show mercy

Pay your debts first.

It's Iori Rinko, newfag.

DARK MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS!
Shadowcore is getting an MTL!

welcome to news from last thread

>Multiple threads ago
FTFY. He's been attention whoring here for a week at least

Yeah, can't wait.

>Getting exited over a shitty MTL

>Cucks

That's a good list of people that should be genocided.

MTL rewrite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MTL

/hgg2D/ help me decide what game to play next from my backlog (pic related).
Maybe something that isn't too long and has some above average gameplay or story?

Actual translation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MTL rewrite >>>> MTL

How fucking delusional are you to think that he's going to rewrite 40k lines?

Justice League.

If you're wanting a wildcard, try something from this superior backlog instead. /hgg2D/ won't be able to even find three bad games on this list.

>W10
disgust.jpg

Princess Sacrifice. Every time, until the end. I'd play that now, if I didn't have other things to do. I really like the music of that scene when she tries to use the high road to get to the other city or whatever. It's been ages since I played it. But, it's still the best!

>crotch 2 (RJ174610)
Play that

I liked RJ210220
RJ202510 wasn't very good IMO, but has good art.

But why?
Is he genuinely excited?
Cleverly shilling his own 'work'?
Or stoking the dying embers of the NTR war (this is the answer)?

No not really. All it is is a comprehensible wrong translation it still doesn't change what makes MTLs so hated in the first place, that being that it is wrong 90% of the time.

Understanding jap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Actual translation >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Hooker+dictionary >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MTL rewrite >>>> MTL

Eh, I'm OK with "wrong translation" if in the end, the story makes sense. I'm not one of the anal fucks that want everything 100% accurate. If the translator can improve the story, so be it. So be it!

>This is the state of EOPs

>Hooker+dictionary
You don't need a dictionary to understand "sucky sucky five dollar".

>Actual translation
Good luck getting actual translation
tbqh I just want creative "translation" of H scenes the rest can be easily tld with hooker and good dictionaries
>Understanding jap
English H-scenes >>>>>>>>>> Jap H-scenes

He's just an attention whore, who also happens to be a cuck.