I'm gay

idols

FUCK OFF DAG

hi dag

Merci twingo pour ce superbe message d'ouverture de sujet

Neck yourself dag

Beppels

For experts.

/yyy/'s Victory Anthem has a proud 100% Nipponese who fights for her country even though she can't use her legs calling for the masses to rise up and defend the nation.

/pmmm/'s victory anthem is a beta saying 'see you tomorrow but we won't see each other again.'

Which one is better?

/pmmm/ no question

>I'm gay
Me too!

the East German national anthem.

Let's be gay together!

Let's not!

Neither, they're both shit.

*is gay with you*

>/pol/eague 2 is in
nice OP

>Advertising /reddit/cup
bad OP

>page 9

you eating my poopies with a cherry on top

>He has square shits
See a doctor

Maybe I'm the Minecraft guy. Would sure make you look stupid having made this assumption that everyone should have turd-shaped shits, huh?

>not sticking a rectangular tube in your ass so you shit out little cubes
it's so much more fun this way

/n/ here fuck Veeky Forums

>page 9

>page 9

the fuck is she doing on that tablet, and what is she doing with all those tangerines?

>already has one peeled
>grabbing another
>one managed to get behind her laptop
what gives

she's drawing a cat while eating the tangerines

probably got too excited and lost track of them

god I wish that was me

>page 9

/skg/ here
titties rule
(you) drool

you showing me how you want me to pull your hair as I rail you from behind.

rude and inappropriate

>titties
>not ass
Begone.

>page 9

/hsg/'s anthem is about pounding some fuckin' pussy.
We win.

>the absolute state of collie's file management
I hope you're happy to get him, /sp/

/digi/

>/civ4x/ created a new meme because of the VGL
T-thanks

jesus christ this thread is full of soyboys

i wish

The beta tester versus the chad autopilot

did hbomberguy manage to turn soyboy into a meme or is it coming from elsewhere

/qst/, /aco/, /wsr/ and /qa/ when?

The soyboy meme originated when /pol/ saw /int/ spamming the amerimutt meme in every single thread on every board and thought to themselves, "whoa buddy, no way we are letting /int/ be the most cancerous board on Veeky Forums" and started spamming their own shitty meme in every single thread on every board

t. soyboy

Better a soyboy than a goyboy. Or, God forbid, a soygoy.

>page 9

t. soyboy

t. soyboy

I'd rather be a soyboy than some alt-right /pol/yp. At least soyboys can lead happy lives and have friends and loved ones.

>At least soyboys can lead happy lives and have friends and loved ones.
Or what passes for those. A weak simulacrum, an obvious fake version of those. Not the true form only allowed to those that chose the red pill.

are backup teams needed for omegacup?

>At least soyboys can lead happy lives and have friends and loved ones.
lel if they really did they wouldn't bitch about inane shit on social media

>implying there is such a thing as a happy and well-adjusted /pol/yp
The only paths a redpilled person can take are death, the black pill, or a rejection of right-wing ideology.

How can the matches be made less of a dice roll?

by switching to fifa

we really should gather our collective autism and do some statistical analysis on the cup and see what influences the results more overall and for each iteration of PES played

by switching to FM

t. soyboy

Hands-on control.

guys I know we're all hung up on soy boys and height abuse. But, there is one things we can all agree on and that is /co/ will be in the top 3 for winter

what i really want to know is cuteness chart when

they shouldn't

All the managers walk over boris house and irl manage virtual

i know i've promised it like a million times but it might actually get done soon

What does soon mean?

"Never please keep giving me attention"

Figures

It's time for like 2 people's favorite low quality posts in /4ccg/, bad takes on VGL groups which will be proven 100% wrong the instant the stream starts on Friday!

>Group A
/llsifg/ have BY FAR the best livemanaging in the entire league and should advance almost by default. The rest of the group is mediocre as fuck; /dbg/ are bargain bin /cm/, /vitagen/ are a cookie cutter 4-4-2, and /drg/ are a less stupid version of /vp/'s Autumn 3-4-3 (managed by an equally stupid manager, of course).

>Group B
Can you guess who gets to advance without even trying? That's right, it's everybody's favorite /u/ base copy in /ddg/! /lolg/ are running a truly ebin 3-6-1 without a medal striker so get ready for some 0-0s! /skg/ are running the type of 3-4-3 that doesn't work very well in 17 so their ceiling remains at 4 points and Ro16 jobbing! /feg/ are still absolutely putrid even without maple syrup all over them and are a legit spoon contender!

>Group C
The top half of this group has changed NOTHING tactically. You'd think that would be a bad thing, until you realize that /domg/ are in this group and thus both will probably stay on Veeky Forums's roster if not go to the knockouts. /ffg/ aren't a whole lot better (if any) than /gsg/ or /nepgen/ but good enough to be competitive in a group too mediocre for a clear frontrunner and containing likely free points.

>Group D
/hsg/ are potentially the worst they've ever been. But considering how even the worst /hsg/ was reasonably competitive in a group with, among other things, a blatant Spring 16 /m/ ripoff and this group has /hanny/ around to shoot their feet clear off (running tactics that only did well against two uber-trash teams in Autumn), they probably won't look too bad. /@/ are decent enough to keep their streak intact and lose in the Ro16 as is typical. /yyy/ are a less symmetrical version of /@/ so I guess if they don't shoot themselves in the foot they can realistically advance.

>/pol/ddit this booty blasted that an actual Veeky Forums board can outmeme them with one effort

you really gotta wonder what kind of retard writes these because he clearly has no idea what he's talking about

Nobody has any real idea what they're talking about. Any and all predictions are as reliable as reading tarot cards.

Its fun reading bad predictions at least.

I'm on the toilet eating a tangerine
how's your day going, /4ccg/?

I saw a guy almost dying on the beach today

The BR experience

How does one manage to be so wrong?

>page 9

I regret absolutely none of this especially not getting /llsifg/ impressively wrong

Impressive how wrong you were. It takes talent to be so wrong
I do like hot takes though so good on you

within a week because i'm busy today but free otherwise

this too

To be fair the day anyone, especially a total dumbass like me, makes predictions in /4ccg/ and gets them even half right is the day pigs fly also I sort of maybe got the suck levels of /dbg/, /vitagen/, /feg/, /domg/, and /hsg/ (not to mention a few Groups E-H teams like /fgg/, that's at least 6-7 teams) somewhere within the ballpark of correct so it isn't that impressive

Are there recordings of the qualifiers for VGL?

/dbg/ is fairly alright for an autopilot and should surely advance

Compare /4ccg/ teams to /handegg/ teams

/mu/ = Giants
Historically very good and then took the biggest nosedive out of nowhere.

/co/=lions
Both yo yo teams that sometimes are awesome but keeo fucking it up. When they make it to their knockouts, they’re eliminated in the 1st round

Most importantly, who is the Jets?

Veeky Forums

I expect /llsifg/ to beat /dbg/ if only because Bitten is a pretty proud manager.

/sp/ = Cowboys (obvious)
/mlp/ = Steelers (fans won't shut the fuck up about how many championships they have even though they haven't been to a final in over a year or eight, but hey they're usually competitive until they inevitably play the team that's historically owned them)
/lgbt/ = Seahawks (longtime mediocre to bad or straight up dead team that got really fucking good and, not coincidentally, pretty hated recently)
/i/ = Jags (somewhat fun to watch when they were new despite never getting far in playoffs, but since then have become a total laughingstock)
of course the Seahawks aren't quite as good now as a few years ago whereas /lgbt/ are obviously at their peak and the Jags are actually doing wins right now which is something /i/ haven't done in ages but they're close to perfect comps god damn it

What team are the packers then

Closest would probably be /wg/

Wouldn't /trv/ fit them more

Posting for reference when Group F (and maybe the other three groups, but especially Group F) takes become more extremely wrong

>won the first cup
>since then has pretty much just wasted legendary talent
it's /a/

I sell shares in /d/ to fans.

>/digi/
>not the most terrible team in the group
wew lad

>bullying autopilots
Poor form

12/32