Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybxjrKqWdE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sylvanas smells like Saurfang

>lightforged Draenei
>Superior
in what, horsecock sizes and jewish talk

Nightborne's berry toes!

Reminder that Wrathion burnt the tree down to start another faction war.

>sylvanas fears for her life and don't want to die again so her burning the tree down doesn't make sense
>dragons fire can actually set the tree on fire unlike regular weapons
>Wrathion was in the emissary hall so him being a part of the story is obvious

Man wouldn't it be topical if the expansion ended with Anduin marrying Sylvanas? Light and Shadow, it just rhymes!

kys retard

WRONG! The desolate council will burn the tree.

HHHHHNGH

Worgen on Draenei make the best lewds

don't forget how she looks sad seeing the alliance attacking undercity in the cinematic

I don't really understand who will want to play normal draenei when lightforged become available.

I want to fuck Tyrande and Azshara at the same time.

If there's anything I have learned from lurking these threads since I started playing;

1. Game is not kill.

2. There is an unexpected (to me, at least) vocal minority of whiny SJW types who just overtly hate whites. No idea why. If you ask them about it, they call you a /pol/tard. Really activates the almonds.

3. Fuck haters, Night Elves dindu nuffin'.

Did the math last night, and realized I’ve spent $1200 on Blizzard games over the past decade. Hbu /wowg/

Do Horde see Nathanos much in Legion?
I was annoyed that they did the same thing with Crowley as they did in Cata for Alliance, you just see him as a NPC with no dialogue at the start of the Stormheim quests and that's it, Horde gets all the interaction with him.

>>sylvanas fears for her life and don't want to die again so her burning the tree down doesn't make sense

Destroying the Alliance makes perfect sense if she wants to live, since the Horde are too cucked too try and stop her evil schemes, only the Alliance is going to put her down.

She also looks super horny after Anduin does his magic trick. I mean, that boy is gonna get raped if the Alliance ever loses.

It's actually Sylvanas' decision, aimed at the Worgen in return for Stormheim. She can't really do much with Greymane but she can reach him by killing his people. It's also the moment when Nathanos starts sympathising with the Desolate Council.
But this is a secret so don't tell anyone.

dropped my legendary, i knew it was due, fuck you retards

I just want the Warcraft 3 night elves back. I love how arrogant and cunty they are.

and you probably spent $100k on coke and hamburgers you stupid american.

tyrande is a bitch and malfurion is an idiot.

>Teladrassil's burning was justified
>Alliance babs destroyed and already destroyed sewer system and killed already dead people
>We own the Broken Isles (filled with immeasurable power)
>Il'gynoth's whispers imply all the alliance bab's leaders are corrupted (Magni, Alleria, Boy-King Anduin)
>Wrathion ditched the Alliance, meanwhile we have Spiritwalker Ebonhorn
>Vol'Jin is back

Get ready for a comfy expansion, horde-bros. Have some grilled Highmountain Salmon and Arcwine, then take a dino ride, lads. You've earned it.

youtu.be/ybxjrKqWdE4

Thats $1200 that would have gone somewhere else and you still may not have been satisfied.

Here's the plot for BFA:
>wrathion burns down the tree
>sylvanas gets blamed
>they get defeated in eastern kingdoms
>look for new allies
>sylvanas finds out there's a troll super weapon that can kill all living creatures on azeroth (talked about in blizzcon)
>goes after it because it would make her safe
>we as players will have to put her down before she uses it
>nathanos leads the forsaken after she dies

She looks all sad because she didn't expect this kind of reaction from the Alliance. She was pretty much caught with her pants down, she expected Undercity to be the Alliance's primary target but she did not expect them to reach it or even react this fast.
But don't worry, she doesn't make it to the next expansion. She'll only start acting more and more deranged as BfA progresses.

old fem user who wants to be Nightborn here Last night I discussed where to go before the next expansion pack, and becoming Nightborn feels good to me. I'll think about investing the money in to buying the xpack to Legion, but I will need help grinding a character to above 60 to boost so my professions will be boosted too... I want to mainly focus on building rep for Nightborn so I can race change to them fast,

However, I am very skeptical about the lore, and wonder how much fuckery would I be in for if I did make a nightborn and was forced to go through the mess of leveling it to max

Only if she was gassy at the time

You say this, and boy, is it retarded, but I can't help but wonder how this relationship would work out.
Would they get along, after moving past the hissy fit they both would, without a doubt, throw?
Would Sylvanas get Anduin off even though, as a zombie, sex would do nothing for her?
Would they adopt an heir to the throne, or would the Kingship pass to another human noble family?
What about the Horde? Will Sylvanas name a new warchief to take her place as she becomes a real Queen, or will the marriage signify the two factions joining under a single banner?
Will they, eventually, grow to love each other?

UwU wath happend here?

Lightforged aren't delicious blue and regular draenei are getting sexy new horns as well

Sargeras

Or because her sister died at the tree and also it wasn't she or any other horde member who burnt it.
You can't seriously think they want Sylvanas to turn evil at this point or that starting a war makes sense for any character.

>actual attractive freckles
woah there, this is wowg, we only take tumblr freckles where their entire face is covered in moles

>regular draenei are getting sexy new horns as well
lmao this is what poorfags actually believe.

;)

who?

I've been spending a lot of time in that zone lately and spooks me knowing what happens to it even though it's still normal for me.

I want to be this Nightborn woman

there are regular draenei npcs with the new horns, for all faces and skin colors, all already modeled etc so it might be true

>Everyone talks about how crazy the leveling revamp is on PTR
>Still 1-2 shot everything with any heirlooms equipped

All fem pandas need to be punished and be forced to wear bondage 24/7

>arms
uses only one (arm)ament
>fury
uses two
theres something going on here.

Reminder that wrathion was removed from the emissary hall to not spoil the story

I wish I could wear the heirlooms and turn off the XP bonus' so I wouldn't have to worry about gear til max lvl

>npcs

Just like the nelf paladins and the draenei rogues.

I like to think that after Sargeras, the arch-nemesis of the Draenei is defeated with the help of the likes of Tyralyon and Anduin the Draenei start secretly having a huge justice-boner towards humans.

>mfw I'm human

Reminder:

Thalyssra goes to Ashenvale in 7.3.5

Pre-patch Ashenvale warfront confirmed.

Is it really true they got even bigger and brighter dicks?

Fury used to not be so retarded with the duel wielding 2h weapons meme. I still want a fully viable 1h weapon+shield dps spec.

yes and they are extremely fertile and will impregnate you

Damn

>blizzard put Wrathion on the blizzcon build because fuck it who is going to be stupid enough to walk into stormwind with a lvl 1 character during blizzcon
>red shirt guy

lmao @ blizz

Is the only difference between normal and heroic Arbys the fact that the p3 adds can't get interrupted for a bit after you've interrupted them?

>fury
>can use two 2-handers
>but can't use one 3-hander

what? classes on npcs is arbitrary. this is already a done model.

Look I didn't write this shit, I'm only telling you how it goes.
It's her decision and it's aimed at Greymane. That's all there is to it.
Oh and Vereesa is a-ok and you'll meet her in Kul Tiras.

>dragons fire can burn teldrassil down
>people think sylvannas did it when she literally doesn't have weapons that can even set it on fire
Brainlets

Should I go enh shaman or unholy dk? Which class has less braindead rotation?

wish i could do something besides leveling new characters all the time, I usually get to around 60 and then make a new character. is something wrong with me

wrathion is a chihuahua sized whelp

I hope they bring back SMF in BfA, it'd be stupid not to. Or atleast let warriors transmog 1h over 2h

She does it with a shard of Sargeras' sword.

The 100% accurate leaker from OCtober came back and said she used shards of Sargie's sword to do it.

Just went past 5m health, am I a big boy now?

>arms warrior
>still reliant on legs for transport

I mean...
>Run for thousands of years
>Land on thousands of planets, all of which fall before the Legion
>Get to Draenor
>Orcs suck demon dick and kill you for no raisins
But then
>Go to new planet
>Local species are murder fucking the orcs who killed your people
>Join up
>Scare them a bit, but they accept you
Now fast forward
>The Legion finds you
>Local species dig in their heels and fuck Sargeras's puckering red asshole
Basically, what I'm saying is that the Draenei are primed and ready to either fuck or get fucked by whatever Alliance Chads and Stacies want a piece, and I don't think it's a secret to anyone.

Is there a link to them leaks?

>arms
uses strength of his arms to colossus smash his foes
>fury
spins in circles like a retard

Word, I mained fury warrior in vanilla and BC and never played that shit after WotLK. Now it's all arms all the time.

>sylvanas is evil
>she will die this expansion
>she started a war when she's desperate to stay alive

just look on MMOchamp

>sick as fuck
>still have to go to work for 6 hours
help me bros, save me from wagecuckery,,,,

Please stop posting this

>>people think sylvannas did it when she literally doesn't have weapons that can even set it on fire

Are you saying fire is beyond the technological capabilities of the Horde

>wake up
>still no pristine servers with all catchup mechanics disabled and only heroic+mythic difficulty

WE DINDU NUFFIN
YASS QUEEN

To be fair at the moment it seems like you have to work harder as fury compared to how easy arms is and your dps potential is still lower than arms.

The tree is resistant to fire and plague.
You can't set it on fire without a dragon or other powerful stuff.

>Got into an antorus normal group
>Got all the way to coven
>group breaks down
fuckkkkkkk I just want my curve

p1: the dps buffs only last 30s, so the refresh time while handling death fog patches and stuff can be really tight
p2: exactly the same, just people need to actually get their bombs to walls
p3: basically, also the discs of norgannon that give each add elemental buffs are delayed a little (they're almost instant in normal), but basically that means if you interrupt a normal attack and they're immune with beacon, you'll probably wipe (not hard to not fuck up though)
p4: the balls spawning around the room actually have a threatening amount of hp instead of needing to be tapped with just anything by even a healer or melee charging around to each one

it is, which is why they use sarg's sword.

Their jizz is pure light, or at least some golden goo

>normal
>curve

>healer leaves dungeon
>tank cant rejoin dungeon q because his UI says the healer is still in party
>says he will kick the 'healer'
>kicks me instead
>30 mintue deserter debuff

woweee thanks blizz

then make a group using your id

She knows the Alliance won't put up with her shit forever, so she strikes them while they're weak.

disc or dohly?

So are allied races confirmed for as early as 7.3.5? Is it possible that we get Lightforged Dranei or Nightborne early?

Also what's the best way to level your followers? I haven't played since launch but just started back into it.

literally nothing is confirmed

Or someone else sets the tree on fire but Genn Greymane forces Anduin to go to war because he hates her.

She's never going to be evil or get killed off because of it.

>be on dh alt
>see add with green over his head
>oh yea that's the fel one, let's go