>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Loki is my wife.

MAMMARIES

Gays not welcome

>trying to resist the urge to roll on the gauntlet banner since my Rhajat already has perfect IVs and I only need a single Tharja with good IVs

Just reveal the Christmas units already IS, Christmas doesn't extend into January damn it.

Fjorm is my wife.

When will her map come back?

About how many points would I need to get to a 10K rank? I'm sitting at just under 113K points now.

Gays welcome

Ok Alfonse

I'm at 147k and ranked 4280. You might want around 120k or so

BROS WTF

What will my Effie want more? Slaying Lance+ or Ridersbane+? I'm going to have a DC Amelia and a DC Effie, with H!Jakob and either H!Henry or BK.

You do need a High IQ to understand Bard's tales.

thanks my dude
>bros dtf
FTFY

She's Sharena's wife now

From my experience Slaying Lance, DC, and QP Bonfire on Effie is much more threatening, since it fucks over everyone, not just horses.

nothing wrong with early threads as long as it's made by a retarded spic who the mods love and will never lift a finger against, I see

It’s so odd how Shiro comes off as endearing while Mia comes off as grating even though they both fit the DUDE SPARRING LMAO archetype. Maybe because Shiro actually has a purpose to it what with surpassing and succeeding his father.

>pulled a +res/-spd Effie with my free roll
is this good or?

What is the list of women that Kiran has NTRd?

B&

Maybe because you're gay lol.

It also helps that Shiro is a total bro and not DUDE SPARRING LMAO + waifu points

It's because HE'S SHIRO!

Do ISIS hate him? They never really give him anything or include him in any crossovers.

Bro I wish I was. Men are so much more fun to hang out with.

Shiro did nothing wrong and he was right that Fates parent are shit

>+Res-Spd Effie

Congratulations, she's got extra bulk at basically no cost. Her best bane is probably -Spd considering she depends on Wary Fighter.

Who's that blond hunk?

Oh boy, I gotta meet the furries now.

>image

They're hoarding best boy all to themselves

Is it gay if I jerk off thinking about Shiro if I self insert as him jerking off to women?

Celica, Mae, Caeda, Est, Mathilda. I can't think of any more.

That's my wife.

I just jerk off thinking about Shiro

Can't forget the better thread being deleted as soon the mods stop playing with their peckershaft

No, you're perfectly fine. Keep thinking of him.

>tfw my only 5* Effie is +Speed -HP

why couldn't it be Nep

W H E N

I've been sniping greens since the dancer banner and I finally got a good stash of green 5*'s now. I'm finally able to stop sniping nothing but greens. I don't know who I am anymore.

>My Neph is +HP-Spd

I'm sorry, it's terminal for both of ours.

So Kino the mods had to delete it

Man this lord is quite likeable, just because he's a fucking idiot.

Post your favorite green unit you have.

Am I best off saving orbs for the December banner that Fjorm is supposed to reappear in?

Thank goodness for Kusakihara

Is -spd Neph really that bad? I'd expect -atk to be a lot worse and I feel like +hp is her only "horrible" boon.

Hey guys I need you to watch over my wife’s mentally handicapped brother, please be nice and don’t do inappropriate stuff to him

Is this real

I believe they'll come back roughly at the same time the Tana and Amelia BHB starts

Do you think we'll ever get an expansion of multiplayer features?

Like battles where we can use friend's units or guilds?

Someday soon hopefully.

Neph is bad in general.

I need more AlfonseXFjorm!!!!

>just got another Seigbert
Great! Should I merge him or fodder him?

>free roll hoping I wouldn't get anything good
>first time ever 5* on a free roll
>shiro
>+def -res, his best ivs
>will probably never see him again

Who wants Steady Stance? or even Def Tactic?

Felicia is the cutest! Nobody could ever make me feel as happy as she does! She is truly perfect in every single way to me! I want her to always be happy and smiling! I could never ask for more! I love Felicia!

momma

I won't, pinky promise.

Easily the hottest FEH female and she doesn't even need her tits to earn that place.

It won't have new units, but it'll have good units and no off-focus 5*'s again. But you can also double up in saving for Christmas summon or anniversary a month later.

Post feet

>pulled one Cordelia on the last day
>+Res -Atk

Is there no saving her? I'm glad at least her speed is saved but as far as I know she doesn't do anything well with her defensive stats.

Merge, he's a damn good unit

>Foddering best IV units ever unless they're duplicates.

You are fucking cancer and deserve to die in a fire.

Rhajat is my wife.

Cupids Bow build

What shitty art

I'm currently running a core of Lancina / BK / Hector. The arena score looks great but I'm having a lot of trouble against teams with higher mobility. I pretty much die to BLyn. What are some possible improvements?

Not all parents were shit Laslow and Odin aren't bad parents as they seem to actually love their children and thought they were doing what is best and appeared to have a good relationship with them. Even in heroes it is obvious that Soleil loves her dad.

marry fuck kill

>need MRobin for my meme team
>only one I've ever rolled is +hp -spd
I hope Christmas Robin is good, at least.

Syalla is my lover.

literally who

There you are

That's the only bit I've seen of it, maybe more will come some day.

I do like how they made her look a lot older. Looks like more of an adult than the other Fates kids

Kill marry fuck

Where's all the lewd Shiro art hiding?

>two donuts
Which two are yours?

Imagine.

Marry middle fuck left kill right

If you don't like a unit don't use it.
This is a game easy enough where you can do literally everything using only the units you like.

Kill all

I'm a f2p so my collection isn't actually all that impressive, but, the only green 5* I had before this was a -atk Camilla so I'm happy. I finally decided to summoner support him after mulling over it for a long ass time, but, he's my fav so I decided fuck it and did it and blessed him.

get a dragon
with the new buffs they destroy blyn and don't tank your score like raven mages

fuck that where's all the fem siegbert art

3 sluts that fought Seliph's army when they were fighting Bloom for the first time.

Yes.

>Dying to BLyn with KEKtor.

Mine is even -Def and he still doesn't fucking die.

Sacrifice an Amelia or H!Henry for that Armor March. Or just inherit DC on to Amelia and you're set.

Or just go Lancina, BIke, and two others instead.

Kill myself

IN TWO HOURS + THIRTY SIX MINUTES (2:36) WE WILL HAVE ENOUGH DIVINE DEW TO CHANGE HISTORY

Who's it going to be? POST THEM

Keep me updated Tharjanon. I appreciate it

toot toot

DC Riderbane+ EFF on Lancina

Will feh ever release Dew from their torture chamber?

One of the reoccurring bosses.

Tharja is best and canon

>you can do literally everything using only the units you like.

>My Neph is -Spd

No I can't.
It hurts! SO MUCH!