What were you doing when missed the second PIVX-like super mooning of 2017?

What were you doing when missed the second PIVX-like super mooning of 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
js-68db.kxcdn.com/posw/statements/03-2017_PoSW.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What moon?

I hold BAY + PoSW + BITB

and the faggoty, absolutely cucked FUDDERs just keep getting blown out by my big ass returns. Absolute Excellence.

Shuffled a lil bit in when it was unheard of. Pretty pleased. In retrospect, would've been nicer if I had more, ofcourse..

Do you have over 50K?

As of right now 10k Wall on yobit is getting eating. You better buy now or You will regret is

1$ when? is it really going to reach it? or perhaps even higher?

If the current strength of POSW hasn't convinced you to invest now nothing will, the only thing stopping this train is whales accumulating before more hype brings down those walls.

Put 3% of my portfollio in it. Pretty damn confident about it.

Am I too late?

Would you be too late in 2012 when Bitcoin hit $0.13?

Well.. Obviously not

would you be too late when bitcoin hit $10
Would you be too late when bitcoin hit $100
would you be too late when bitcoin hit $1000

There is going to be dump soon PROBABLY. You just in time.

I'm holding strong

When Ethereum releases Casper, all other POS coins will become obsolete. Casper will allow individual ETH holders to stake their coins safely via a staking contract. Think about that.

Does casper even have an eta

>Everyone can stake their coins
>Everyone experiences inflation at the exact same rate
>muh I don't understand basic economics

? What's ethereum?

>1976654
Bitcoin was like $5 in 2012. I dont remember it dipping that low

do you want to be poor with those small risk taking?

I bought up all I could which isn't very much at all. Now I've been shilling my referral link in hopes it pays off down the road and by helping others who are in the same boat by using faucets.

Yeah I'm this guy...

1. Make account at poswallet.com Use aprest as refferal ID (appreciate if you do)
2.Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
3. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
4. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
5. Free coins sent to your wallet
6. Trade or keep the free coins

>ethcucks try to stay relevant by having a dapp use 4 year old staking code

Haha next maybe youll get 20mb block sizes grandpa

Bitbean>ethcuck

Best crypto gets a free bump

I was buying gold and silver.

You realize a lot of the shitcoins you shills shilled here I've invested in, and half of them have taken a nosedive.

because you're a cuck. Scammers keep posting trump coin, milocoin, and a bean coin. Veeky Forums is one of the least educated boards, especially cryptotraders and gamblers are susceptible to all kinds of non-sense.

hodling dcr

$1 by July. Maybe sooner if there's enough hype.
IF the exchange becomes popular (and the hype will help a lot with that), this coin will be $50-$100 by 2020.

Can someone tell me this

What is the use/value of PoSW exchange and the coin itself if the only real innovation it has - the staking pools - was to be added by other, larger exchanges?

POSW pays dividends on exchange profits.
Polo will never do this.

This so many people bought pot coin and other trash hoping to make a quick buck. Meanwhile in the exact same time frame posw x5 in value. Just filter out shitcoin threads don't even look at them.

Still that's just a way of shuffling money around - bigger exchanges could easily undercut it out of the market.

It has yet to actually pay dividends.
Just letting you know.

>Still that's just a way of shuffling money around
All business is "just a way of shuffling money around."
Most of the money spent on this exchange will go back to users, which effectively results in lower fees for active traders and free money for investors.

>bigger exchanges could easily undercut it out of the market.
Nope. Their staking fees are extremely low (2.5%) and their exchange fees are on the same level of Polo for most users (0.2% on POSWallet compared to 0.15/0.25% on Polo for anyone with less than 600 BTC monthly volume).
This is already a very competitive exchange from a pricing perspective. They just need to improve the UI and increase volume.

Got a source for that?
They have monthly earnings reports on the site going back to when the exchange and coin were launched in January, and they all show dividend payouts.
Here's last month's: js-68db.kxcdn.com/posw/statements/03-2017_PoSW.pdf

What?

I've been earning dividends for the last 3 days

>They just need to improve the UI and increase volume.

This, along with advertising the site since no one really knows it exists yet outside of the underground crypto world

It really does have insanely high potential. I cannot believe how good of a deal we're getting.

Staking is different. That's blockchain maintenance.
Dividends are paid monthly from exchange profits.

will admit i talked a lot of shit about BEAN initially, especially when i saw that user who'd spent 2.3k on it when it was at 23 sat. It actually seems to be not too bad any more though

>tfw bought 300 at an average of like 14.5k satoshi
Is it all over for me?

honest question, where do you think POSW will level off? don't meme me, will it actually hit 1 dollar? if so, when?

What the fuck are you talking about then?

I get dividends once a month no problem. It's a great coin.

how the fuck are we suppose to know nig? it hasnt even been added to bittrex yet and the marketcap is jumping millions per day. probably not the best time to sell honestly.

I'm not the one saying it doesn't pay dividends.

Oh sorry, didn't pay attention to the ID

It is unironically going to hit $10 if a big exchange adds it.

It will hit $1 by the time masternodes are released, which is planned for July.

anything else thinking of buying like 1btc worth

i gained like 4x so far. based on market cap, it can run another 8x or so no problem.

only issue is volume. trying to buy more than 1 btc couldmean you pay a huge premium.

perhaps just dollar avg cost my way up.

thoughts?

Yes, I wanted to buy 1 BTC worth under 5k sats on top of the 5.3k coins I already own.
But I didn't know Coinbase takes 7 days to process transactions so I can't buy until Sunday.
I'm hoping for a dip under 10k sats so I'll have a total >=15k POSW.

Sunday we'll hit 30k sats.

Please, user...

>check bank account
>transaction was processed on the 18th
>coinbase is STILL making me wait until Sunday
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

youll be fine

proles
>pic related

I didn't know I'd have to wait 7 days.
This is the first time I ever used Coinbase.

I know it sucks, I actually avoid using card to buy because both coinbase and BoA rapes you with fees.

FYI you can load your coinbase account with USD first (still takes a week) and THEN buy bitcoin whenever you want. That way you aren't locked into buying bitcoin at a specific price and waiting days and you can then buy instantly when the time is right.

They get a lot of hate, but I'm pretty happy with it.

Don't feel bad. I lost 3 btc this week. Shit is crazy and all over the place with bitcoin rising.

We

Nigga, just use your debit card, wtf are you doing?

Enjoy your high % fee even if it's debit

$500 up

dem ducats

>10% in fees (including bank)
>500% in gainz

w-why is it so volatile today lads
panic

Fuck it, you got me

I'm gonna say around like 2-3 dollars just my guess before the master nodes come in but I could be dead wrong.
Dealing with how PIVX was the first to really start the PoS trend, and PoSW capitalizing on the trend letting you stake all your own coins without a masternode says a lot. Especially since it isn't even listed on bittrex or polo yet. Comparing it to PiVX Market Cap, PoSW can gain over 1000% which would put it at around the same market cap as PiVX at 70million. If the devs re-do their website interface to make it easier to use like they said they will, release masternode pools in July, it gets listed on bittrex/polo, I really don't think it's going to settle down until it's at least at a dollar bare minimum.

USE LOCALBITCOINS YOU FUCK

As coins reach higher levels 100s of sat swings turn into 1000 satoshi swings.

Eth swings by dollars now,consider that

Is it too late to get on this?

no, I'm still buying

same here

What do you guys see this coin realistically going to? I want to buy some but not until after I make a sweet profit from lepen coin inaugurations.

nobody can say, but at least $1, and at this pace we'll see $1 pretty soon

>all these idiots buying the top of pumped coins

Lmao. Just get FRN

>tfw only ~360 PoSW, but still expecting 500% return

same, waiting for $1