Class balancing+: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1177
Guild territorial wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Weapon info
HG315 x 1 Pract 315: pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y
New lvl 350 weapons: pastebin.com/jeE3rrZS

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

ded

So what do you wish for ToS christmas?

ERP

Do featherfeets still blow themselves up? Has it been nerfed?

A god damn 2H blunt weapon

Hey I have a swordsman3corsair3 too.

Restrain is good at lvl 5 ish or a bit lower since corsair is full of multi hits anyways it will proc due to our insane hits per second. Good for grinding since you won't be taking too much CON. Stunning enemies in PvE will be a source of survivability.

I placed concentrate and gungho maxed o benefit over-all dps. But you can go either or if you want more skill points on other skills.
Place your concentrate on an easily accessible hotkey like "V".

Yes they can still blow themselves up, and yes it's been nerfed but still a good source of aoe burst if you need it. You get max hp immediately afterwards anyways if you use it then use another skill.

I want to be a full CON swordsman, what build would go best with that?

Do you want to be the biggest block lord to ever live that never dies?

Sword1Peltasta3Hoplite3Murmillo

>block lord that never dies
>dies to a single dragon dive that ignores block
>dies to any musketeer c3 that ignores block

yes because ALLAH wills it

You can do Sword Pelt barb 3 corsair Templar 2 and be the mighty shield dispenser/stun extender/lol 5 move speed aura asshat but it's not good for anything else.

Mate those are counters. Any other and it can't die. Plus TBL still needs some balancing it's not a good measure. And since this build is also full CON it's going to be able to take that hit. You'll also have murm2 by the time there is a musk3 and dragoon3 meaning you will be mobile with your mini haste sprint meaning your goal oif you see a dragoon or musketeer is to jump them immediately and lock them down with your knock backs and stuns.

should I play this game

You seem like a cute poster. You definitely should!

If you have literally nothing to do in your pathetic life, go for it. Don't waste money on TP until you at least try ET and Saalus once, because then you'll be able to decide if you want to do them 900 more times for a piece of gear or to transcend your gear to stage 2 of 10.

Why are they all looking at mommy's milkies?

Could you suggest a Templar build that's useful? Or is there not one?

We need more cute posters!

That is literally the most useful possible Templar build for pure utility. The other useful Templar build is cata 3 templar for world boss hunting.

So there's no useful Templar builds, lame.

There's also the buff sharing sword3 templar.

Templar itself as a class has a slot of useful buffs for its guild party members.

is there really no difference between attack speed from 190 to 230 dex? I tested it at 190 and 210 dex and it seemed about 4 frames faster at 210, but it might have just been a difference in lag or recording framerate or something.

Stop being so obsessed with DEX.

Should I wait for the Diablo patch before playing this game!

Yes! It will make the leveling experience more unique I think!

How many times are you going to ask us before you get it? No one's as autistic as you, either do the math yourself or stop getting so hung up over it.

does taking the squire ranks turn you into a piece of shit forever?

What does the Diablo patch have to do with leveling? I thought only the new HGs would have the new weapons. It's not like you'll get the drops you want while leveling anyway.

Every monster in the game even low level ones have new loot tables that will drop level appropriate game. Both field maps, dungeon maps, hunting grounds maps.

This will make gearing up your character a pleasurable experience.
Diablo patch has absurd drop rates on gear as well like something in the ball park of 3-5% drop chance for a piece of un-appraised gear.

If you take anything that doesn't increase your damage or compete with Pass as utility, your character goes directly into the trash. You can make a Squire, but you can't MAIN a Squire.

Basically a loot system that should have been in the game since fucking launch

Just live in corea and go full dex

IMC and Kim is doing their best!

So will I finally have a chance at getting a 2H blunt?

hehehe good luck savior

Can I be a paladin with a two handed sword called JUSTICE in this game!

You should wait for a new league in poe in 3 days before deciding if yes or no you want to play tos.

I'm sorry you can't Paladins can't wear two-handed swords. You can wear one-handed swords though!

I remember when I tried to play PoE. It's so ugly and uncute. They should have made it cute Diablo instead of trying to compete with Diablo.

IMC should have made ToS a cute Diablo instead of what it is.

Paladins got 2 handed hammers if you like to pound justice harder

what was the OP skill from highlander 2? that has infinite scaling or something?

Vertical slash scales as high as the number of debuffs on the monster. It almost always hits for damage cap on boss monsters.

Soon!

Also worth noting that Vertical Slash is C3 not 2

That's Highlander C3.
Skyliner is the skill everyone takes Highlander C2 for. The reason it's so good is because it does double damage to bleeding targets, so it remains relevant way longer than most skills. It also has a super cheap to level attribute because you get it at R3.

so at end game it's still shit?

No it's amazing in end-game you nincompoop. Compare it to other rank 3 skills in the game and it's one of the best if not the best.

This game is F_U_N

thank you

could you help me with the skill distribution for highlander 2 then?

max skyliner, max crosscut... but then I'm lost

It's amazing. Compared it to other C3 ranks of other classes. Archers don't even exist until R6, Wizards have... Magic Missile(LOL)? Clerics are the only ones that come close because Heal 10 is probably the most broken skill in the game outside of Pass, and even then it only does damage with Blessing.

Max Moulinet. Wagon Wheel and Cartar are shit, so you might as well max Crown while you're at it. Use Crossguard if you're playing a class that can benefit from a pierce debuff, otherwise the last 5 points is purely up to you

Ready for EXCITEMENT™? Join CuteNotLewd for best EXCITEMENT™!
Please contact Plasmagica in game for invite

At least use a cute image healmage

>sword3templar
You literally require anyone else playing sword3 because buff share is a channeling skill.

Ready for EXCITEMENT™? Join CuteNotLewd for best EXCITEMENT™!
Please contact Plasmagica in game for invite

dead game
tehehe

I miss being able to do damage.

That's still a strong filler spell though.

5s cd isn't really a filler.

how strong is squire's deadly combo?

It's like a constant filler. Imagine you having 10 other skills that have 25 to 40 sec cooldowns.

You use magic arrow on cooldown and when magic arrow is on cooldown you use the other bigger skills inter-spaced in between the magic arrow spam.

About it hits about 330% x 3 so about 1000% and has 3 overheats.
Can be used even while jumping too which means it's one of the few swordy skills that are animation cancellable.
So you can use "deadly combo" + immediately another skill and it works seamlessly with no delay unlike trying to chain other skills.

Please don't get his hopes up it's bad in spite of that and we can only hope Squire master gets us a proper Squire.

told a guy from Orsha I wanted to be his woman, he made a yucky face and ran way

welp

Master squire is just a knight right?

alive game right

so I'm going cata3>squire3
how fucked am I?

How the fuck is Knight not a class in ToS

Dead queen.

Knight is too generic for this game, maybe if they went back and added "heavy armor" as a special type of equipment that only Knights can use with an attribute it could work but I don't even see a niche they would fill when you can essentially make a knight already.

Cataphract or lancers are pretty knight like

Most people consider Lancers to be knights, but I wish they would add a true Blue Icon tank for R8 swordsman that isn't Murmillo.

Rude. Peltasta chan already have that covered.

n-no bullying cute popo

Go away healmage.

any chances of the game coming up early? I kinda want to play more tonight

take a nap, play later.

does kToS have a weekly maintenance as well?

Maintenance takes quite a long time for this game upwards 6 hours or more.
Go to sleep

when are musketeer buffs?

but I was about to become a cata, it was gonna be awesome

tomorrow

It will be awesome! Prepare to be the fastest class in the game. Zoom zoom lvl 15 trot.

>Fastest class
>Not the 100% uptime BO 5 templar multibox train

Those Templars use Cata, 'tardo.

yes ofc
but not real patch each week, just like us

>27mb update

umm is there more than meets the eye here

MA...MASAKA?!

but but but

shit headgear desu

its kinda funny and cute in a way

>bowfag
i was about to call you retarded, but you know you are

What? I am not him but I'm just downloading to play for first time and I want to go bow.

it's a
>archer classes are not META tier
kind of meme. They're still playable just fine. Anything works really with proper gear investment in this game

Let me guess: They didn't fix journals.

Ah I see.
Screw him then, I'm gonna run around shooting people.