nu fe:
after reddit stones

Nino!

REINHARDT IS

THE DADDY

>FE7
>not nuFE
Sweetie...

>upgrade these 3 units before knowing upgrades are color coded based on what upgrade
>get it perfect anyways

old FE: Kaga
nu FE: not Kaga

Celica!

Nth for strong sheep

old fe:
games I like
nu fe:
games I don't like

app.famitsu.com/20171204_1191229/

FEH apparently won the Google Play Best Game of 2017 award. Not sure we deserve it but not sure if there was any competition this year.

Continued

old fe:
games i like
nu fe:
games i dont like

free orbs as thanks when

the reinhardt is /ourguy/

>app.famitsu.com/20171204_1191229/
So... Are we going to get something from IS?

What's the feather ranking score thresholds for the Tempest?

I mean we really don't
It wasn't even in the Top 5 most popular voted games

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! No matter what happens you can count on her being there for you! Stay happy and healthy!

5 orbs thats it ded gaem

>shitty ryo game lost
Good

is this a /ourguy/ thread

hi /feg/
i was wondering if someone teach me the indepth details of Brash Assault

I know if you're 100% hp, attack, get counterhit to below 50%hp, you'll get a free follow up
>A B A B

If you're outsped and get countered twice, can you get a free followup if only the 2nd counter hit will reduce you below 50%?
>ie A B B A

But we won, user

Im drunk s duxk. what unit should iI five star. I promise I won't regret it. UNtil at least i'm sober enoguht to rembmember it. Doing it.

It only works at the start of combat I believe.

Are male units with high res soyboys?

Post your Fjorm

I guess public voters don't count for much and they have their own panel to decide things
Last I check FEH was at like 15th place

Posted in dead thread so, Whats a good A and C skill for seliph
Im Planning to upgrade his tyrfing and have already given him bonfire, swordbreaker and swap. Im f2p so i dont have much in terms of precious fodder. Is Defiant def still good on him.
+res -spd

>getting drunk by yourself and shitposting on /feg/
wew

>was easily staying in the top 5k before
>last minute faggots forcing me to up my game and use pots because they're sperging out
If you're one of those people fuck you. Seriously. Fuck you.

Memebow or Glimemer on Soleil?

Anything after FE1 is nuFE

good night user!

wew never noticed how high-res those chibis are

No, you have to initiate below 50%

Robin hembra ultra instinct.

Chiki! She's strong!

So to avoid any mistakes, can I inherit Assassin Bow+ to Jakob, then he can refine it to Guard Bow+, right? Or should I refine it on Setsuna first?

nice Eliwood my friend.
I'll be able to that too when the apolostones arrive.

Doesn't work like this at all.

Rules of Brash Assault (3):
>You must initiate combat (does not work when being attacked)
>You must start combat at 50% HP or less
>If your opponent cannot counterattack, skill does not trigger (does not work on mages, archers, firesweep wielders, etc)
>Combat will proceed as: A B A (B)
>If you're wielding a brave weapon, combat will proceed as: A A B A A (B)
>If you're wielding a brave weapon and have desperation, combat will proceed as: A A A A B (B)

Neither of those units were an anfwer were units answer, user.

Probably because FEH sucks
I wouldn't be surprised if ISIS used their gachabucks to pay for a win

Inherit then refine.

I just used Draconic Aura. I figure if her special is always going to happen in her second fight I'll take the flat increase over conditional ones.

Post picture of units

Everyone, look at this disgraceful loli slut. Say mean thing to her!

Dragon ball super fanfiction fags are quickly becoming worse than Jojo "MLP of anime" fans. Seriously this forced spic shit isn't even the slightest bit funny I can't imagine how anyone could get any amusement from it.

Thanks to her being the new arena Boogyman for me I've had to rock a close def falchion user. Dragon meta is scary

inherit then refine
otherwise you'll have wasted stones since there's no regular guard bow to inherit

Where does the icon go if you ally support her too?

Why is Lucina so flat

They all get smaller and fit where they are.

LaD2 or Fury 3 on BRoy? I don't have LaD3/Swift Sparrow fodder

>Fjorm patched in just in time to have her face plastered over everything instead of Veronica

A
>Whale
Steady Breath
>"Don't care about Joshua"
Close Defense 3
>"BK/Tellius is shit anyway"
Steady Stance 3
>Poverty Seliph
Fortress Def / Def +3

C depends on your team. You might want to run Panic Ploy 3 (from your Valter) or Infantry Pulse if you're drowning in Dorcas

Why does IS insist on adding more and more sword infantry

Tiki is also the best for paizuri

Is Soleil good

>roll +atk rein and a dick-the-hick neph within 50 orbs
what a glorious day, time to merge my +spd/-hp rein and give Wrath to Lyn in prep for her weapon getting refined

what great luck, glad I spent my orbs there rather than on the fates kids bait banner

thanks for reading my blog check out some more epin posts at /alter/

Genetics

When are the apology stones coming? I have a burning desire to forge.

Save your feathers for LaD Roy.

Hello again, anons. I'm not sure I'll be around later, so will you help me choose my free roll on the new banner now? The red guy might have helped so I would have an infantry lance besides Donnel, but I have no blue orbs to pick. Is anything helpful in one of these? A brave bow would be nice too!

It says FEH won the most profitable game award. It's not the most popular though.

Who is this ''Better BRoy" you guys are talking about?

I want Reinhardt to fuck my boi pussy

I can't, man. I'm zozoddy.oddy. Sorry. I'm trying, but the my computer isn't recognizing it as a trusted osource or the phoe isn't. I don't kn ow I can't fix it. Better neluck nect next time, I guess.

Probably tomorrow since it's the beginning of the week.

>Fate/Go lost

Can we laugh at them now bros?

Rather than running DA/DF, would running a BRoy set of Galeforce+Darting Blow work for him if he's +Atk -Def? I use darting blow to cover the lack of Spd compared to BRoy and I'm also a bit worried that DB/SS would cause him to one hit too often so he would'nt get galeforce fully charged in one bout of combat.

I wish I could, but I already have a huge queue of stuff that's waiting for feathers, so it will probably take a really long time.

What do you think of the way Laslow and Odin worked as units in Conquest: i.e, being complete garbage throughout their entire existence but granting you a very powerful unit in the form of their children if you stuck it through and kept them on your team long enough for them to marry? I honestly think it's an interesting twist on the trainee concept.

Bottom right

Poverty seliph it is then... is a hone attack skill decent im planning on using him with julia

HEY [B]ORSYTH

>physical red doesn't beat high def blue
woah....

Will Dheginsea be a TT reward or GHB?

Fury it is

It would probably work okay, but I don't see much of a point of trying to turn Eliwood into BRoy when he's so much worse offensively. I actually used to run Darting Blow on that Eliwood and he was okay at it

I want a Lute...

BLUE BEATS RED WTF!!!

Ryo's game is still more popular then FEH. FEH will still be begging for her to draw new heroes.

They're brother and sister.

Use the feathers for LaD3, it's worth it.

A lot of the games there are more popular than FEH.
Hell, a lot of the games there are better than FEH.
How the fuck did FEH win?

yes [B]ython?

Yeah that's fine, or fortify res if you want to make her a more effective mage killer

Evil Chiki!?

Yes

Ha. That's great.! I We desierve FEH deserves the ward! Good game. and great game too! I think .
Yeah that oo. I think Veronica desrevesed much better than what she got. It wont be long for before we can ghb her as a unit so keep your chin up! We can make it!

you are like a growing child. watch this

>tfw have the stones to convert to needed amount of dew but lack the medals
is there a worse first world FEH problem