/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efdN69QscAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no jack

Vive la France!

So what day you think Saber Wars will be on? Obviously they won't have it within the same week as Christmas ending, right?

The Saint!

So will Jack and Nursery Rhyme show up in all gacha outside the Story and this one after London? Same with Tamamo, right?

Who're you saving for next?

Daishouri!

London a few days after Christmas then Saber Wars the week after most likely

The Saint

Delet this

SHISHOOOOOUUU!!!

Who are you all planning on grailing or have already grailed?

I want Dai Shouri to bless me with a Holy Night drop for my birthday and Christmas.

I'll grail MHX for memes

i loved scathach design but after playing her interlude that "personality" just turn me off

santa thread
youtube.com/watch?v=efdN69QscAg

I hope you've all been good throughout the year!

January 1st along with a paid gacha consisting of Jack, Mordred and Jannu Alter

The Saint

Yeah, I know she got fucked over hard by the narrative.

It's mainly the lighting. FFXIV's lighting engine is really fucking bad, which being an MMO is unsurprising. Her model is actually pretty cute in an alien sort of way. Fanart ameliorates such issues however.

I'm seriously event fatigued already, and after the apple apocalipse in a couple days, I think no one will want to play on any events soon.

This fucking dork.

Saber Alter, Santa Alter, Tituria Alter. Want to grail MHXA and Jeanne Alter but it'll bother me if I don't grail them to 100, but at the same time them taking so many grails also bothers me.

>implying it won't be a paid gacha with just merlin and horchalter

What are these faces trying to convey?

Not sure if I want to put all of my saved up SQ into getting MHX, Bryn, or just hold out until the Valentine's gacha for Umu Bride and Fox Wife. Maybe I'll just use 30 SQ for MHX and Bryn and skip the rest to strengthen my arts memes.

Alter-chan is cute!

Jannu leddit should be around april, she has an event that she's a part of during release, so not before that.

Astolfo. I should be fine, I hope.

Skip the rest and spend everything on Valentine's, I mean.
Tamamo, Archeria, and probably Taiga to 90. Not sure where else to throw them.

Mordred/MHX/Nero/Alter

Looks worse than some of the animations I've seen in FGO desu

Gramps every thread until we can be adopted into the Hassan family

Already brought my fox to 100.

For the holidays make sure you hop in on this special rate up for the strongest, smartest, and sexiest saber the game has to offer.

Next but not most anticipated.

I like her armor and sword

I'll probably blow a large quartz pack each trying to get Tesla, Brynhildr, Jeanne Alter, Medb, but the big one is Ishtarin.

SEMIRAMIS BTFO AS USUAL

Anyone else kinda dissapointed after the reveal that she's pretty much Gilgamesh to Kotomine's Shirou. Or did that make you like her even more?

Gramps.

I was planning to, but then I used her in JP. Her animations are kind of lame despite the red lightning effects.

Modered, MHX, and MHXA, maybe JAlter too

Jack ;_;

and Jeanne Alter + summer servants I guess

She has the same generic animations like Lancelot and current Cu have

Bryn

>Letting a gay trap destroy your death star

/Ourboy/ is a candidate for 1 grail, if only because I like him and 65 not being a multiple of 10 irks my autism.

Tamacat has been a team staple, so taking her to 90 is tempting, plus she has nice tiddies.

jack every thread now that shes adopted

did the novels ever bring up the fact that negro caster, who wanted to recreate adam, was working alongside negro berserker, who was a failed attempt at recreating eve?

This dork. After that, it's a tough choice between best boy Ozy and summer servants.

>I leave my servants at 92 because it triggers other anons

Astolfo (Caster) when?

Right after Astolfo Saber.

Best and cutest caster.

with or without d*ck?

>Astolfo needs an incredibly time-specific buff and a Master that's literally made exclusively to harness Magical Energy just to be even remotely useful
>still can't even touch Karna
>still almost dies breaking Semiramis' NP's defenses
Meanwhile, Achilles casually 1v2's Siegfried and Frankenstein and surpasses Chiron in CQC
Red > Black

Threesome.

has Mode Red done anything since the loli died

>Someone on my Friend's list has a 99 Scat
>It's been like that for days
Triggered

Saved Astolfo from Semiramis.

t. someone who has his mommy

To be fair, HE'S FUCKING ACHILLES

>someone who's a literal who vs. someone who's super famous
Yeah totally not boosted by his legend, am I right? Haha

"Calico Jack's dick was three times bigger than yours, Master, but we're sluts so we'll fuck you anyway. You might not feel much though!"

b-ben?

>second most well known Greek hero after Hercules
>versus a fucking frog

He is indeed.

Fame boost is fairly minor compared to the Servant's actual abilities and stats.

So after saber wars, and maybe valentines, there are no interesting events till Jalter right? That will give me room to save quartz hopefully

ok achilles

>marie's attacks

Black has Mordred, Sumanai and Jannu. Can't lose a war if your cute gf is the ruler.

My husband Astolfo is FESTIVE

>reverse S growth

Mordred is Red and Jeanne is Ruler. They've allied, but that was after the whole faction thing broke down.

Wife to 100.

Shiki is the only real answer, she is the only real limited servant. Appear once with shit CE, another with bloated pool and that is that. Never to appear again. You would be dumb to not save for her.

Seeing these apoc webms just makes me glad i dropped that show.
I'm sorry Jeanne

>He's not gritting the plethora of casters for 20k+

Wait, the duel field is no weapons allowed, just literally a fistfight to the death? No wonder Hector lost. Tired old man vs. strapping young hero.

>Just got to box 5

I'm not going to make it guys

If Achilles didn't have his mom during the trojan war do you think he might've been killed?

Achilles's green hair is lame.

I want this Evil Cat so I can reunite her with her airheaded goddess. Does she get a rate up soon?

Isn't she on rate up right now

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIID

So why exactly are they fighting on an air liner

I still don't understand if his attire right now is what he wore before he became a servant. I thought they didn't wear pants. But maybe the guy who designed him just sucks