Who prints the money?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wrcAOxox0-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the child slaves you bought

I do.

the roads

>you print gold

Orell-Füssli Security Print Company for most people in the world, but few do actually know.

Who protects the institution of private property?

Who decides what is "owned" by a person and what is not?

Who builds and maintains essential structures for the economic prosperity that these people believe makes up for this system's inherent problems? Roads are often memed, but they aren't the only thing

What does the NAP mean when a small group of neo-mongol entrepreneurs claim my wife/husband as their property and proceed to rape him/her until they bleed from their incredibly tight and constricted asshole, proceeding to inform me that telling them to stop is a violation of the NAP?

Also, why draw the arbitrary line in the sand about slavery? If an abstract concept such as a stretch of land can be property, why can't a person? Where does this come from? Also, why is private property made out to be an individualistic thing when it is in effect an authoritarian institution that decides for a person what they can and can not own as if ownership is a really existing quality of an object rather than an imagined construct

Can anyone answer this?

Not even an ancap, but you obviously have never actually looked into ancap theory.

Just go read Rothbard or David Friedman, goddamn

Money is a spook.

>entertaining ideas you don't have to

Anarcho Capitalism isn't real anarchy

>drawing lines in sand
>meming
>deciding
>existing

All of these activities are things that should be paid for in a social contract between individuals desu

There isn't enough gold in the world for a complex society. A gold standard brings deflation, and leads to depressions/genocide/wars.
In Somalia, the state printed it, or an assorted group of businessmen who were licensed to produce it as long as they contributed 20% to Forex traders.

T-Somali

Good question, OP.

There has to be consistency in the money supply and non-counterfeit notes so who would regulate this?

Bitcoin mining

Kinko.

>implying gold has intrinsic value and isn't just a shiny rock for wire-making and decoration

I'm not an anarcho capitalist, but I have an answer for you.

Money is created by private banks in the same way that they are now. Money itself is valuable because of its usefulness in trade and its ability to hold value.

It's valuable for the same reason that fiat currency is valuable.

Because it's famously valuable. Gold just has millennia of fame behind it, the dollar or the pound only a century or so. Because of this, gold really /is/ more valuable, because it's not likely that this fame will ever go away.

The difficulty of securing new gold, the fungibility of gold, all lend themselves to a certain kind of economic system.

No need for cash money, society would run on a 'favour based system'
you need somehting from a doctor? better hope you have plumbing skills and the doctor needs one.

youre a student and want to learn to be a doctor?
you better suck some mean dick

Yeah, was my point. Just commenting on how idiotic goldbuggery is.

It's nuts to demand that currency return to a gold standard, but gold is a useful... 'ballast' investment. They're not being idiotic when they say that gold will keep it's value, over decades it will; they're being /charlatans/ when they suggest you should try short-term investment with gold, you have to be very lucky to make anything on it over the months timescale that naive investors work with.

The free market, you fucking communist.

>Somali
How's life?
Did you move away?

The Jews. The Jews will print the money.

youtube.com/watch?v=wrcAOxox0-w