pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e5SSRVSMszU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4BufZML3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bullet!

daily reminder that MvCI is the flop of the century

capcucks BTFO

About to order one of those ethernet cables, this better not be a scam like hitbox.

What is the point of these new vtriggers? None of them seem that useful

Ryu already has a parry, it barely gets used cause it is such a risk and multiple better fireballs is way more useful
Unless Ken's VT DP is super safe I don't see the use for it
I can't see any use for Chun's
And unless Ibuki's bombs are really nerfed her's just seems like a worse combo extender with less utility

Birdie's is the only only that seems any good an could actually change the character up somewhat.

Post succ.

>SFV

lol who cares?

stop it

have a vampire instead

NO DANKS ALLOWED

>dank

lmfao

>butcha-u

we allow one though capcuck me the OG

I'm never going to use a tripcode again, faggots.

i'm scared bros

being scared is the only time a man can be brave

capcucks running lmao

No, that's ok. You keep it.

sometimes I wish there was an autist to ruin this general forever like the GW2 general, at least I would have an excuse to never come here again

What happened in the GW2 general?

hws is already trying his hardest, please be understanding

they pissed off some autistic furry that decided to spam the general with a bot that would use posts from other generals and turn the general into complete nonsense, this went on for a few months and then they moved to discord and the general was never made again

lmfao

>the virgin discord vs the chad shitposter

>using her horns as handle bars

Rude.

the bot is back now it's spamming /mmg/ /fgg/ is next

it can't pass our yomi shields

we don't need a bot, this general is already full of spam and nonsensical

i wonder if its the barney poster

>turn the general into complete nonsense
how is that different from our threads now?

anyone jive EU? (no broski)

>Mouz|Problem X: Street Fighter 5's competitive threshold is a lot lower than Street Fighter 4, therefore it can be harder to distinguish the level between players.

is he right?

why do you hate broski?

so if it posts here
it's as if nothing changes here at all

yes, that's been known for a long time, and it was a goal by capcom

i don't he's cool

the bot has been posting here for 8 months

it's called dank

is your internet strong enough to play vs ec?

it is in games with good netcode

so not in jive. i mean we can try but its probably gonna be teleportfest. whats your cfn?

>yes, that's been known for a long time, and it was a goal by capcom

Why are the results from the pro players so consistent then? Do punk and Tokido just get lucky every time? You can even see there's a skill gap between the very best players and the tier just below them.

that doesnt contradict the post

Play Weiss

natureboy. send that invite my way. if it's unplayable then ggs an all that. also im drrrrrunk.

you're in good company then lmao

Competitive threshold being lowered means anyone could win randomly. Instead it's the same people making top 8 and winning all the time. The data doesn't support the hypothesis.

sent

theres something inbetween absolute top level and casual play

this thread is getting too dank

Lets say in game A there is a very high skill ceiling, B a much lower one and C basically none

In game A the better player wins 8-2 every time, the high skill really gives the edge

In game B the better player wins 6-4 times, they can still maintain a consistent lead but it is much harder

In game C it is 5-5, it really comes down to chance

SFV is game B, the best players will still maintain a consistency but have a much higher chance of getting fucked over. Which is a game where you play Bo3 most of the time it is very easy to trip up on occasion, this is why big upsets are common enough in SFV even if the best can generally still float to the top.

when is that bot going to hit us
or is it already hitting us??? i can't tell the difference

Why is she so bad?

no its not lmao, you're just throwing arbritrary numbers around

play powerslut

you're a brainlet

not even that user

If there were a better player they wouldn't lose
The End.

What would've early SFV looked like if it was game A? People just respectfully giving up when matched up against Infiltration?

Nah I'm sure if I played punk in 10 games he would go 6-4, nice argument samefaggot.

>What would've early SFV looked like if it was game A
A game people enjoy and played more while complaining about the gameplay less. Losing to good players is expected but can still be fun and a learning experience

that's gross I need more

um, did we forget about this already?
youtube.com/watch?v=e5SSRVSMszU

>go to Hooters
>food is shit

why is Hooters so popular?

The wings are nice.

SF isn't about Cuhrazy combos and execution, it never was except for SF4 you fucking 09er. It's about reading your opponent and appropriately responding.
A good player might lose the first round or even first game but after that they should be able to adapt well enough to win. If not, they were never good. Dare I say SF4 had a skill gap between "top players", who were probably full time players practicing optimized combos, and plebs who didn't making it easier for "top players" to be more consistent because there was less competition because not many people were autistic enough to learn all the OS's and optimized combos. Whether that's a good thing is up to you, but SFV doesn't have that problem and now you see frauds like Gamerbee off the grid because they can't consistently win anymore. He can't consistently win anymore because was never good and he can't adapt to the new game

Anyone want to play a PS4 fighting game? I'm not very good but I hope we'll have fun.

>go to fastfood """""restaurant""""""""
>the food is shit

woooooooooooooow

no one even mentioned combos, the awful neutral is more of an issue

In-N-Out is pretty good

It's not even fast food, it's a shitty bar and grill

Sniffs

Is it Fantasy Strike?

lmao

Always a dumb meme in this general, isn't it?

Wait, did they actually show the new triggers? Or are you just presuming to know something because of the trailer from the NA finals?

some literal bronze players did them yesterday in the arcade mode stream

They done an arcade mode stream, it showed nothing new though since they could only show triggers used in the trailer.

they did an arcade mode stream

>it showed nothing new though since they could only show triggers used in the trailer.

I don't get why everyone keep saying this. They showed chun's new vtrigger and that wasn't in the trailer

well they did show Chun's new V-Trigger and that one wasn't in the trailer

they showed chuns trigger and that wasn't in the trailer

>They showed chun's new vtrigger and that wasn't in the trailer
it was

will capcup be on tv too?

Chun's new V-Trigger wasn't in the trailer.

doesn't appear so

maybe a replay

We got a screen shot of it after the trailer

it wasn't in the trailer but it was one of the screens they showed with the unveil

It wasn't in the trailer but we saw it in a screenshot

Knew I had seen it somewhere, guess it wasn't the trailer.

they showed chun lis trialer in a screenshot after

it's kinda shit, it can have multiple uses or less uses if you charge it more but if you do charge it more for more damage it's really fucking slow

is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc4BufZML3k

Anyone has a link to the stream?

to be fair, the guys using it couldn't do a combo with two mediums

I wouldn't make any judgement on v-trigger utility from their play

Neutral is still about adaptation, if someone is mashing a Cruch Counter button in neutral you should catch onto their bullshit and whiff punish it.

Anyone here going to capcom cup? I guess those people would be sleeping now.

It's on capcom unity twitch vods, unless you want a laugh I wouldn't watch it. The people playing can barely do simple combos.

ggs mate, done for now. thanks for the games

Me. Wish me luck, my first match is against Tokido. I don't think my vagina can take it.

>shilling a 4 year old ded game
lmao

ggs