/dg/ - Destiny General

Silenced Exiles Edition

>>REMINDER

I pray to Quickfang everyday

Hunters

tfw no Fulminator gf

>actually excited for CoO today

What’s wrong with me? Have I finally become a Bungicuck?

we bought the season pass dude we've been bungocucks from day one

>tfw pulse grenades nerfed

yea

CUTE!

We’ll find out in about 8-12 hours

yfw pulses are untouched and lightning are buffed back up to y1 standards

>We’ll find out in about 8-12 hours

Do you approve of my Titan's fashion /dg/?

Destiny 2 is Mass Effect in all ways, Gaul Saren trying to get power of beacons, Triangle Reapers, Last mission on Earth, war all around and everyone say goodbye and on and on.

shoulders?

From ikora I believe, they are the same skin as the ones you were wearing at the beginning of the game.

Award for least cohesive outfit goes to this guy

duh but no ones going to have a reasonable opinion on it until we’ve played it for at least a couple hours

I'd like to thank the academy
yeah, I hate it - I keep telling myself I'm going to go sit down and figure out a set that has decent stats and somehow manages to look good with the hideously unpairable AWR, and then get the right mods for it etc.. but I've yet to conjure up that level of autism

>He thinks there's a few hours worth of content in this DLC.
wew lad, shilling or just stupid?

The whole expansion is just a few campaign missions and public adventures. There won't even be that much to do/

you sound bitter

If I was shilling I would be saying the exact opposite kiddo

And lol at thinking this shit will take more than four hours to form an opinion fuck off retard

I just woke up.
How many hours has it been since the DLC dropped?

are you kidding me, I thought I could just use the thousands of shards that I have to buy the remaining pieces

There's still five hours to go before it's live. The maintenance starts in two hours, and runs for three. You may want to head back to bed.

and preload isnt till 2 hour before the patch goes live or im retarded

t. Shill.

Preload and Patch are the same thing. The patch contains both the update patches and the DLC data. The DLC itself doesn't contain anything but maybe 2MB file that lets the game know you paid for the DLC so you can access the DLC stuff in the patch files.

do milestones reset when the expansion drops?

Should I buy the season pass? How big is the 2nd dlc will it have a raid?

Probably?
The reset time was supposed to be on patch hit, but they reset by accident at the old time. They'll probably do a second reset when the DLC hits but there's always a chance it won't.

Yeah they're retards that didn't understand the wording.

You have to collect packages to unlock tier of gear, but its retroactive so you probably already have the necessary amount of packaged collected.

To clarify:

What it IS NOT.
>You need to get boots from random package.
>Now you can buy boots.

What IT IS.
>You picked up three packages before, you can buy boots and gloves.
>You picked up five packages before, you can buy chest and helmet.
>You picked up seven packages before, you can buy weapon.

Its literally 1:1 equivalent of the Destiny one system where you need to be a certain rank before you could by specific gear parts, but since now ranks are not displayed it, they worded it as you had to pick up X number of packages beforehand.

considering the vanilla game will be worthless since everyone is going to be playing the expansion, it's pretty much mandatory.

pick it up off GMG with the NEW15 promo code.

How the fuck can they have another maintenance? Fucking hell it was down for 6 hours last week.

Seriously that should've been the maintenance that prepped the fucking bull of this expansion.

Is Coldheart the only Trace Rifle you can get? How do you up it from 205 power?

It probably was. I guess this is some last minute patches. Fucking idiots.

Infuse Auto Rifles into it.

You can infuse it with auto rifles to boost its level. There's another trace rifle coming in the DLC.

Auto Rifles, also CoO introduces a new one, warmheart. Not a real name, just solar based.

Last week maintenance did prepare it for today. Today's maintenance is actually going to add in all that stuff, because if they added it during the last week's maintenance, the dataminers would already have all the content known to everyone a week ago and we can't have that, now can we? :^)

thank you kind user

but it is out of stock now

>No smut where female guardian breathes in too much ether and slowly changes into 4-armed fallen hybrid

If I leave the Blizz app open, will the DLC preload automatically or do I have to initiate it?

dang, i just bought it like 2 hours ago for 26 dollars. tough luck.

just relaunch it in 30 minutes

It will start automatically, but can ask you to restart Battlenet if there will be also update for it

bulk*

I CAN'T FUCKING DECIDE TO BUY THE DLC OR NOT

AAAHHHHHHHH

its not that expensive dude

Don't. They don't deserve your money as long as they keep doing these maintenances.

Might as well pick it up if you are still enjoying the game.

>tfw seriously deciding between eating for the next week and the new destiny expansion

iktf

I know, but I just don't know if I want to support the game. I want to, I like the game, but I severely dislike Bungies practices (and other stupid shit like the god awful PVP, 2 tokens and a blue, etc).

And I'm worried about the longevity of the game itself. I don't want to drop a total of like 100 bucks on a game that's gonna die in a week each time changes come out because Bungie decides to rape their game and fanbase instead of just making it good.

if you are still playing at this moment, just get it. you already pass that line, why not just just do it.
if you are thinking about coming back, then hold off.

Is this the whinny-est fanbase ever? Every review on earth of this game is waaah waaah, its not exactly what I wanted. and while there are about 4 good points as to what this game does wrong and could be improved upon, its like a constant stream of bull shit coming from you guys.

And all the whiney cunts asking if they should or should not buy/enjoy the DLC, its real simple. Are you enjoying the game? if yes, buy it, if no, dont. No one is forcing you to play, and there are more games to go out and play.

DLC drops but 1/3 of the fixes also drops. more fixes come next week. and the rest of the "promised" fixes will be here early 2018.

In all honesty, wait for a sale.
We've seen Bungie isn't afraid to cut the games price in half only a month after release. Chances are the season pass will go on sale during Christmas.

>only a month after release
source?

Who's ready to buy better devils from Shaxx in some 6 hours?

Who needs to buy it? I already got 6 of them. And 3 luckyraspberries, and 3 eyes of another world, and 4 coldhearts.

God damn why is there so much exotic duping in this game.

That doesn’t go live until next week dumbass

I've gotten dozens of those guns, and still no antiope-d. I fucking hate my luck.

Spoilers, CoO Raid Boss Leaked

the game was fucking $30 during black friday.
that's a month after the game released on October.

AND EVEN LESS ON PC, WHICH WAS THE BIGGEST SLAP TO THE FACE FOR THE PC AUDIENCE I'VE EVER SEEN.

its why some people should hold off from buying cause that masterworks all system comes in later.

Masterworks is literally just rarer +10dmg mods to weapons, in addition to the current +5 ones

They have ACTUAL modifiers to the weapons, but you will be able to put a masterwork mod on your better devils just as you put a kinetic +5 mod on it right now

vex are not for sexual

please delete your post

and this WON'T require the expansion right?

Will there be a TTK sized expansion?

shut up no one cares go bitch on reddit

you guys think this will be like RoI and the waiting queues are atrocious or not.
everybody is desperate to play game since the game is so dry.

Yeah. Or at least I’m pretty sure that’s included in the patch stuff so yes.

Probably in September 2018

so sandbox notes and balances or whatever is supposed to show its ugly head when the dlc drops.
i wonder what will be nerfed and buffed

TTK sized expansion will be the 3rd expansion, and it will be a standalone for 30 dollars.

yes

Initial release date: September 6, 2017

PC release date: October 24th

PC release was the official release date

I wanna kiss those abs and bury my head into that underboob while she whispers lewd things into my ears

...why? Is Skyrim a new game again since it just came out on a new console? Thats not how we seem to measure any other game.

Cant' wait for all the new CONTENT!!!!!111

So I made a mistake.
Still doesn't change the fact the game went 50% off in record time for any AAA game.

>she

Literally no one cares.
Stop whining.

Any crutch item will remain untouched, anything that takes skill to use will be toned down and fusion rifles will be heavily nerfed in every patch

Read the post chain retard. Nobody here is whining.

at what interval do we get faction rallies?

never ever

Admit it, you're going to play CoO simply because there's nothing else to play.

No I’m playing because I already bought it

I will play because I bought it then go back to Warframe.

>Warmheart.
Its called heartburn you retarded twat.

oh, ok