/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72238/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for "I didn't do that set."
C'mon guys, I have standards!

Fuck off Cumtears has cum for tears jej

We know it wasn't you. For once.

That's surprising

Cucks
Chaos
Calamity

Why does this still get said

Because he made that fat nigga, it's obvious
From the same enb settings down to shitty use of lighting and mfg
This isn't our first rodeo with that sperg

Some say it's an ancient ward.

So you think that it's not Cumtears? Come the fuck on, out of all autists on /tesg/, he hates you and Yarti the most.

Nobody fucking cares my man

This. Who cares it if was Cumtears or not? Just ignore it like a rational person.

Everyone knows who it is, we just shouldn't care enough about a dead meme trying to stay relevant.

>t. Cumtears

Your pathetic attempt at damage control won't work.

How does one merge ESPs?

I have an older version of "the amazing world of bikini armour" with some edits I made to replace vanilla armour, but I recently downloaded a newer version of the mod and I really don't want to edit everything again.

>Spent like two weeks making false-starts because I can't decide on a character

why would cucktears want to be ignored, isn't it his goal to get attention in the first place

use your head amigo

I'm still not convinced that it's him. If Cumtears really wanted to torment another regular that pissed him off, he would have maimed them like what he did to Elanor, Aylen, and Faust. Him raping a follower is completely unprecedented.

I feel like merging esp's is for grouping mods together that can be safely merged. It's not for carrying over settings but I could be wrong. An example of the former could be a mod that adds a set of 4 alchemy books to the game and a mod that adds some new spells for sale at edgars discount spells. They have virtually no chance of conflicting and they all only use assets from Oblivon.ESM and therefore they can be safely merged.

That's his new agenda now, he wants to stir up shit without getting called out on it, hence the whole "i'm an impersonator" thing.

Try this
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37981

>Fat nigga

what

That impersonator had a completely different posting style, that wasn't him. No matter how hard you try to disguise it, you can't change your writing style easily.

it's not hard at all lol

It's Diana, guys. He just admitted in /aco/

You know that game Secret Hitler? Maybe /tesg/ should start making their own version called 'Secret Cumtears'.

I vaguely remember a mod for Oblivion, a red cloth/chainmail armour mod in a chest by the Grey Mare in Chorrol. It has a knightly look to it, with an open-faced helm (I think). Does anyone remembe rthe exact name for it/have a link? Many thanks.

>someone who wants to stir up some shit said that a rational person would just ignore the shit stirring
impeccable logic

>dual wielding

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

Nobody cares. Dramafag shit is literal cancer of the worst form.

I came. It was a great set

Damn Beyond Reach was dark.

It'll probably get darker, along with Leroux's morals.

It never gets less dark.

Sometimes when I do things like mine ore, nothing happens, then when I next load it adds the ore. Just now Vampirism was added, 4 soul gems were filled, quest money was added and an item was removed.

How do I stop this from happening?

Pic related, it's called the Roadstroker's alive limited demo edition. It's no longer on the nexus, so if anyone still has a link/the files it would be appreciated.

Yo /tesg/ give me good dungeon mods. Not huge new lands or quests, just standalone single dungeons. Preferably not of the generic draugr tunnels variety

Skyrim Sewers
Heimfeigr
Solstheim The Lost Levels
Nazhanzel War Factory Dungeon and Follower
No Mercy
Ogmunds Tomb
Windcallers Pass
Orvar's Tomb Remastered

Skyrim Underground

yeah...

I need a fun build. Give me ideas please

stealth archer

>that pic
brutal but i love it

yeah this is pretty dark

Nexus Mod Manager gives me no games found after choosing the Skyrim folder?

>tfw you lost your waifus mod-cocktail and face save
>tfw any time I try to get back into skyrim I lose all motivation because of it

Might wanna start over with her desu
We've had a bunch of new stuff come out since 2014 or whenever you lost your stuff

Apparently the author was going through some dark times in his life when he made it so I guess the mood and atmosphere of the place reflect that

I wanna buy an external hard drive just to backup my perfect mod blend

ive not really modded my game much apart from to get a Ciri follower

what mod should i get

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?

Do I have to point it at the data folder?

>The intense longing he felt for Mordessa - a dark, obsessive craving
he had a boner the entire story?
Creepy and fucked. Good job.

The new Redguard (BLACKED dude) and potato faced red haired chick literally admitted to posting old pictures of Natalia and pretending to be Cumtears like 2 threads ago. Not saying that Cumtears isn't ITT, but he was being impersonated.
Yes it is. Once people start replying to (you)s quickly, their actual posting style comes out very quickly. I, for instance, throw commas around like a retard, since I use them conversationally as pauses when posting.

Fucking give it a rest.

Whoops had to start the game first teehee

>potato faced red haired chick
that's literally natalia though, isn't it

Don't use NMM man, really. I know it seems easier on a surface level but its really not.
You're right, won't bring it up again. My bad famalamadingdong

El oh el. But nah, it's some schitzo user who keeps going on about how he likes to post as different people ITT and thinks that we're all too stupid to realize it's him. He's even started getting this weird Diana-like persecution complex about starting the BLACKED memes when he literally actually started the BLACKED memes.

Is interesting NPC's worth it?

It's a mixed bag, but yes, it is.

Nah but Inconsequential is. It adds a few fences, most importantly, and other faceless fucks, doesn't really impact much and uses vanilla voices.

People are such degenerates.

Autism

any good player house mods for SSE capable of housing many followers which is not a huge castle but cozier place like a cave, house, farm etc?

Hey hey hey. I am on the spectrum okay? Stop being insensitive!

Post more of that orcish armor in /aco/, please. With the stripper heels.

You, my dear, should know that I only do 10 screenshots at a time for Tumblr attention whoring purposes.

It's a big case of quantity over quality. Some of the NPCs have good dialogue and outstanding voice acting but then there are lots more that are pretty bad. But to be fair it's been years since I used it, maybe it's better nowadays.
>Inconsequential
HEAR YE, HEAR YEEEE

"Meh, close enough," says thing which should not be saying "meh, close enough."

Fuck Enhanced Character Edit is a shit mod.

ECE isn't awful. I like it.

That was a test run, and it doesn't even load the created character properly.

Not the mod's fault that you somehow fucked up installing it. It works fine for everyone else using it.

>spend half an hour getting this shit internet to load your page
>two minutes realizing these posts aren't just single images

Look for the Orcfu guide and get what it says.

Which armor is using the knight in the left?

What hair is your waifu using?

Is there a mod that allows to cycle through favorite spells and weapons without pausing the game?

KS Hairdos
Tsu-something

Try nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72238/

Souls quick menu
Use it with Customizable UI replacer since the default is ugly

where to find nice lewd clothing?

>skyrim for switch has more bugs than regular skyrim had on launch

Finally figured out what was breaking stealth detection in my game. Out of all the mods it was fucking Facelight. Since there's nothing on the net about it, for those having similar issues:

By default Facelight reduces enemy vision by the same amount the spell actually gives which is perfectly normal, but it turns out if you load multiple times in the same gaming session the enemy vision reduction stacks and it completely breaks stealth mechanics with mods that heavily rely on light detection like Ordinator and Realistic AI Detection.

Is there even a good alternative to facelight? Don't say Facelight plus.

Raillight

All NPC perks stack when you reload the game. This makes mods that give NPCs additional perks shit.

I recall a specific bugfix for that

>How to deal with elves

Understandable and I agree. But I doubt many even thought that Facelight would be capable of causing major issues.

Why do people always make block gain xp really fast in perk/levelling mods?

It's really silly to go from 20 to 40 by making regular use of block in single dungeon

I have the opposite problem because I only use two-handers and crossbows, so I hardly ever have to block. Whenever I'm surrounded I also just rely on TK Dodge to evade, and I'm on the highest difficulty where most things one-shot me anyway.

I feel dirty pickpocketing skill trainers. Always get 100 pick pocket before level 30.

Why did they have to change Solstheim so much from Morrowind to Skyrim? It's hard to feel nostalgic exploring it when it doesn't even look like the same place
even Vvardenfell isn't where it should be relative to the island

What's this clothing?

Just pickpocket the pickpocket trainer.

>want play modded game
>no want mod game
>repeat

>tfw to inteligent for grammer and putting efort into moding game, me want instant gratificashiun now