Legion sucks Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uVJw6iIpzyo
strawpoll.me/14553636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi I play fallout 2 hellp

Hi I play Fallout 4 ok

Bought the weapon with silencer at Truddy's but after unequiped I couldn't equip it in the hunting rifle, why's that?

because the silencer is no longer a virgin. hunting rifle likes them pure.

Why is the coolest faction in the game side content?
Why is Bethesda such a bunch of squares?

Are there any mods that make Cait less annoying? Not including uninstall.exe.

This meme got old fast.

I said this before but I really enjoyed every quest/location with robots in Fallout 4. So robots is the best faction and Nick is my favourite companion.

It's like they are the only charactgers bethesda knows how to write, and even then

youtu.be/uVJw6iIpzyo
switch language
works on piper, preston, and father too

it will probably break your save because bethesda wont update the japanese version

strawpoll.me/14553636

swap, save the voice files, swap back, replace english files with language of choice
easy peasy

HOW DO YOU PLAY CARAVAN
I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE IT CAME AND I'VE NEVER FIGURED THIS SHIT OUT

hang this fucking heretic.

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD

I loved Atom Cats too, them and the robuts, the generic protectron has more personality then 99% of important characters in this gmae

What new mechanic or feature would you like to see them add in Fallout 5

wow, not having an annoying oirish accent makes her much better

that's irish? she sounds scottish as hell

I want water based content

Fuckin' Benny shot him in the head and buried him in a shallow grave. Now it's his turn.

All his stuff is stashed in Freeside except for his nicest suit and a silenced pistol. Now Ol' Jack is coming you for, Benny.

It's supposed to be Irish but they hired a Scottish VA. That's why it sounds so awful.

its meant to be oirish but she is voiced by a scot

There's some guides you can look up, it's actually pretty fun but I've forgotten how to play. Ringo also kind of teaches you to play

Ringo doesn't teach you a god damn thing, he just tells you what it's about. He wants your money when you inevitably practice with him.

better combat armors less toilet armors, gosh they look so shit

I've always liked the BoS but I really hate Maxson.
He's the shining example of Bethesda's shit writing.

what if, instead of running up and shooting him in the head, you could monte cristo Benny
Like you get in and work you way up the ranks at Gomorrah, then you keep pressing on the Tops business while House keeps Benny locked out of using the chip
Imagine how much sweeter it would be to have your revenge at a meeting of the families, finally blowing Benny away after signing off on buying his legacy out from under him

Remember me, asshole?

That would be pretty sweet, yeah.

>He's the shining example of Bethesda's shit writing.
What exactly is wrong with Maxson?

Fuck you. Look me in the eye when I blow your head off.

Well, that's the end of that.

Yeah really. Maxon is a much-asked-for 180 on BoS being literal white knights, and his goals are lined up perfectly with Brotherhood beliefs

>Extra super-duper special snowflake backstory
>Acts like he has a severe case of teenage angst (which he probably does have giving his age)
>Extreme fanatic who refuses to listen to reason

>>Extreme fanatic who refuses to listen to reason

That was going to be the fate of the BoS since the beginning. It was hinted at extensively in NV.

None of these are indicative of bad writing though?
He's a young BoS royalty who's extremely principled
Exactly the type of person he should be

The BoS weren't even white knights in Fallout 3.

They hated outsiders, only wanted the purifier for PR reasons, and generally didn't give a shit.

I want to hold Caitfags hand

>Extra super-duper special snowflake backstory
His "backstory" is 90% obvious bullshit found on Quinlin's terminal.
>Acts like he has a severe case of teenage angst
Not really. He just acts like a hardass.
>Extreme fanatic who refuses to listen to reason
What? The only hing he ever does is try to have Danse killed, and he makes a perfectly valid, if rather heartless, argument for it.

>When I came here, I realized for the first time that the Brotherhood's technology could truly save the survivors in this Wasteland
>I chose to help them, even if it meant putting the Brotherhood's interests at risk. Some of my soldiers called me a hero. Others called me a traitor.
Elder Lyons, when asked about outcasts, who are the don't give a fuck type you think 3's brotherhood was

Lyons does not represent the entire BoS, and everyone from his right hand man Rothchild, to his own daughter Sarah, make it clear they don't like outsiders, and only tolerate working with them because they know they have too to survive.

Not to mention, Bigsly in Broken Steel, as well as the secruity chief from Rivet City you talk to as part of one quest, make mention about how the BoS giving water away for free is an obvious PR stunt, and how they aren't just doing it to be nice.

>Lyons does not represent the entire BoS
exactly
Maxon does
and he doesn't have to do any more PR than shouting through a megaphone on his blimp

naw, I think this is what a dev said or one of their crowdfunders said.

>and he doesn't have to do any more PR than shouting through a megaphone on his blimp
Actually, Danse mentions the BoS frequently targets raider, super mutant, fer ghoul, and mutant animals, dens, even if no technology is present, simply to make the wasteland safer.

Maxson actually does more altruistic PR stuff then Lyons ever did.

That's not buffquad!

Mutants and ghouls are on the hit list as FEV mutations
Everyone shoots at raiders
Doing fly by patrols is just as much securing their front line as it is helping people

whoops I meant to backlink to this user from the previous thread.

Ghouls, and mutant animals, have nothing to do with FEV m8.

And no Ingram mentions the BoS has been waging what amounts to a systematic war across the east coast, spreading out from D.C. and purging the fuck out of basically everything.

Is there a mod to fix the handmade rifle audio glitch? I hate that I need to reset the game to stop the loop.

Is there a mod that converts New Vegas into Half Life 3

how do I make this shitty game fun?

It's such a fucking letdown and the mods are terrible. I'd rather play NV for the millionith time

>how do I make this shitty game fun?

play it like STALKER

I'd rather just play Stalker then

>Ghouls have nothing to do with FEV
debatable but irrelevant

3's BoS starts a war with the enclave so they can slap their label on water bottles
>As you know, I had my reservations about engaging the Enclave. They did not directly attack us, and I believed we had time. Time to be cautious.
>Their assault on the purifier forced our hand. We had no choice but to engage them directly.

4's BoS starts a war with the institute because they're creating dangerous technologies
>Beneath the Commonwealth there is a cancer... known as the Institute, a malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the surface.
>They are experimenting with dangerous technologies that could prove to be the world's undoing for the second time in recent history.

Trash thread trash faction.

Both players play 3 stacks of cards, the objective is to get 3 stacks in the optimal scoring range before the other player. Building your stack you play off the last card in the stack, and it has to be in a consistent progression (so if you had a 2 then played a 7, you can't next play a 3-6 on that stack, you have to play an 8+). The main thing is remembering what the face cards do, they have different modifiers like they can change the stack direction, double a card's value, pull cards from stacks and the table, etc.

Oh hey Jack, maybe this thread's got some potential after all.

>BoS being literal white knights
Stop fucking pushing this shitty vfog meme.
Lyons' Brotherhood in the DC ruins does nothing but talk shit to you too, and expect you to do bitchwork and stay out of their way. They completely disregard wastelanders and places outside of what they've invested in to maintain their war against the DC supermutants.
Elder Lyons is a literal copy of General Maxson. Which makes sense given the events of the Scourge and the geopolitical climate Lyons found the east coast to be in (similar to 2140s California), he would adopt similar perspectives.

:(((

>Playing STALKER
Good luck. If you can wade through the ocean of bugs that make New Vegas look like a stable game to actually play it I would be surprised.

>debatable
No, it isn't debteable. Its been outright confirmed that ghouls are the result of radiation only, as are mutant animals.

Hell, Fallout 1 even states as such when it point blank confirms all FEV was moved to Mariposa before the war, meaning none was left as West-tek, meaning none of it could have been released into the air when West-tek got hit.
>3's BoS starts a war with the enclave so they can slap their label on water bottles
Actually the Enclave started it first by attempting to hijack a civilian water purification machine so they could commit genocide.
>4's BoS starts a war with the institute because they're creating dangerous technologies
Institute started it first by infiltration the people of the surface, releasing hordes of super mutants, destroying settlements, etc.

war, war never changes mane

FUCK BETHESDA
FUCK FALLOUT 4
FUCK SKYRIM
PARTIALLY FUCK FO3
PARTIALLY FUCK OBLIVION
FUCK BETHESDA
FUCK FALLOUT 4
FUCK SKYRIM
PARTIALLY FUCK FO3
PARTIALLY FUCK OBLIVION
FUCK BETHESDA
FUCK FALLOUT 4
FUCK SKYRIM
PARTIALLY FUCK FO3
PARTIALLY FUCK OBLIVION

>Actually the Enclave started it first by attempting to hijack a civilian water purification machine so they could commit genocide.
that's not the intention they're operating on
that's Eden's plan and it only comes to fruition with you as an outside agent

Autumn
When asked why he needs the code to start the purifier
>You know why. We can't start the purifier without it. The longer the purifier isn't running, the more people suffer.
When you show him you intend to enact the genocide plan
>That's not true. That plan was abandoned months ago. He would never go behind my back!

3's plot is seriously just about dibs
4's BoS is a massive improvement

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKFUCKFUCK

FUCK YOU TODD

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!!!!!!

>tfw Fallout 5 is going to be even worse

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have 60 hours in SoC and I haven't hit a bug yet

>that's not the intention they're operating on
What Autumn was secretly planning to do behind Eden's back doesn't matter because no one knew about it, especially not the BoS.

All anyone knew was what Eden was planning, which was the same shit the Enclave was doing back in Fallout 2.

Time does not flow in reverse you retard.

Lucky you. So far I've encountered the quest breaking bug of that missing cabot cunt and the -1 perception bug.

fucking horrible coding.

When i played Stalker the game crashed every hour, half the quests wouldn't complete, those that did complete left their little tracking markers on the PDA, meaning after doing a handful of quests i had like 20 markers stuck on my PDA map forever, NPCs were glitching out all over the place.

>hes not using the unofficial Fallout 4 patch

>What Autumn was secretly planning
secretly planning nothing, he's the general commanding their ground forces. if the plan was abandoned then that's what he's telling his troops

>All anyone knew was what Eden was planning
Cite anything that indicates the BoS knowing Eden's plan. They didn't, they just wanted the purifier for purely wishy washy benevolent reasons

>What Autumn was secretly planning to do behind Eden's back doesn't matter because no one knew about it,
Its fairly obvious.
BoS intend to us the purifier to give the water out for free.
Eden want to use it for Genocide, fully aware that the BoS would defeat Autumn so slip this in to undermine them.
Autumn wanted the purifier fully to keep a strangle hold on DC. Letting anyone they deemed "acceptable" to have water and all the "muties" to suffer.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUCFKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUFKCUFKCFUCKUFCKUFCKFUFCKUFFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKUFCKFUCKFUCK

TELL
ME
RIGHT
NOW
HOW
TO
MAKE
FALLOUT 4
FUN
AGAIN
NOAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

installed it after that bullshit, I didnt know it was that bad

> if the plan was abandoned then that's what he's telling his troops
Wrong, Eden even tells you he wont order the Enclave troops to not attack you because they know nothing about the secret divide between him and Autmn, and he wont risk the Encalve's military power by issuing a seemingly conflicting order, and causing disruption among the ranks.

Literally nobody knew what Autumn was planning except Eden.

pipe rifle a cute

> a minor -1 Special, and one missing NPC
>That bad
New Vegas must have been a nightmare for you

Yes, I am aware, and never doubted any of these things.

Your response has nothing to do with my post, let alone the part you quoted... did you mean to quote someone else?

Sex mods

If Eden's stance was in line with Enclave orders he wouldn't have to bring in an outside agent in the first place
If the troopers can't be issued conflicting orders then the orders they're following are "secure the purifier", not "kill everyone through the water"
Eden's plan is the secret, Autumn's orders are the directive
The BoS responds to "These guys want to control the water!", not "These guys are wiping out all mutant life"
3's BoS are White knights

its a shame enclave is fully dead and gone, would be neat to have them around in fo4, since you are a pre-war 100% non mutie person and they are a pre-war government

I actually like the institute

The only think that separates the BoS from the Enclave in 4 is the name of the faction.

>If Eden's stance was in line with Enclave orders he wouldn't have to bring in an outside agent in the first place
Wrong, Eden brought in an outside agent because the soldiers of the Enclave followed Autumn, who was going against Eden's orders secretly. Eden was following the Enclave's game plan from Fallout 2, it was Autumn who was going against orders.
>If the troopers can't be issued conflicting orders then the orders they're following are "secure the purifier", not "kill everyone through the water"
The soldiers had no idea what the leadership's long term plan was for the purifier, all they knew was that they were ordered to take it. The grunts knew nothing about either Eden or Autumns plans.
>Eden's plan is the secret, Autumn's orders are the directive
Wrong again. Autumn's orders are supposed to be Eden's orders. But since no one but Autumn ever talked to Eden, everyone just assumed Autumn was giving them the right orders.
>The BoS responds to "These guys want to control the water!", not "These guys are wiping out all mutant life"
They respond because they knew the Enclave were up to something, which they knew because of their interactions with the Enclave back in Fallout 2.
>3's BoS are White knights
Doing something for PR isn't being a white knight

Jesus fuck you are retarded.

Dual wielding
Hybrid build support
fucking visible sheathed weapons
a good story

Do that and I might actually buy something from bethesda again.

there is zero reason to believe there isn't another bunker somewhere, they are rumored to have tried to colonize space ffs.

>Dual wielding
Stupid
>Hybrid build support
Literally what?
>fucking visible sheathed weapons
Who cares?
>a good story
That isn't a gameplay mechanic or feature, and falls outside the question asked.

space enclave would be cool as fuck, they could even bait all the autists by making it seem like they are making an expansion about aliens and suddenly its the enclave

The only other Enclave bases were small outposts in Chicago which were seemingly destroyed before New Vegas begins.

Red shirt looking good.

Yeah I've just spent a few hours browsing through Loverslab only to be disapointed because I've lost most of my fetishes and become autosexual instead

I want dual pistols so bad

whats autosexual? you masturbate to cars?

So let me get this straight
None of the Enclaves functional leadership matters because the BoS somehow magically know Eden's real intentions, despite everyone under him answering to the one guy that doesn't want to genocide everyone.
And the entire faction springing to war over who owns a water purifier, to a point where they bring out a colossal mecha to stop around DC, is all just cool indifference because some knights don't like outsiders.
Gotcha

i wonder if i ever i went to school with people who install weightless items mods

Co-Op that you can do mods with. It'd be fun to roam a bethesda game with a friend.
Mod improvements. It's a good system, but vanilla is pretty bland. Just needs more.
Ditto for settlement building.
Rework of the perk tree system or a revert back to NV. I didn't care for the skill system that much, but it's better than the 'perk tax' system we currently have.
Ammo crafting/recycling. I won't say I miss weapon durability, but I do miss fixing my ammo.
Cybernetics from Fallout NV. Maybe combine with the robot building from 4 to sort of augment yourself.
Psykers

>Stupid.
That's your opinion and it's something that's not unknown to the material that is the sources of inspiration for the series. Also it has great mechanical potential and shows up in a perk image or two
>Literally What?
I want perks and such to support character builds that are hybrid classes and increase synergy between two different skills. Like you know how you have perks that make you a better stealth sniper? I want perks that help you be better at using both pistols and melee in tandum and other such perks. Which overall would make dual wielding better.
>Who cares?
It looks good on your character models and lets you ID targets who might have something nasty when their weapon is sheathed. Nobody wants to get gibbed because the raider they decided to snipe wasn't the one with the rocket launcher
>That isn't a gameplay mechanic or feature, and falls outside the question asked.
A good story is a feature.

>whats autosexual? you masturbate to cars?

nah, I masturbate to myself in the mirror. No joke, I unironically invested in a full body mirror just so I could see my own reflection better

multiplayer is a shit idea and especially when it's for a game series and devs that have never been about multiplayer

what the fuck

>implying what we know is all that exists
hahahahahahahahaha