/wfg/ - Warframe General

brainlet bosses edition

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

wf.xuerian.net/#wishlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would you smash this potato?

Nezha, my lovely boy, where are thou?

3rd for nezha's juicy boipucci

*inhales*

Post frogs.

>smash this potato
Into me fucking stew, yeah.
Stop using that hair, there's only one (1) option when it comes to good hair.

gara is a gimmick meme frame that brings nothing new to gameplay

its like after they made thematically and functionally cohesive+creative stuff like nidus/octavia/harrow they had a weed induced brain fart at 3am in the morning and designed gara

DUUUUDE WHAT IF WE HAD A GLASS FRAME THAT MAKES WALLS AND ALSO MAKE HER SUPER TANKY FOR NO REASON

You do know glass can be super strong, right?
Stronger than some gay ass ice.

literally this

dude garasu lmao

Not after this week's tweak :^)

She'll still have the death aura though.

Trading is gay how do I make this the least painful experience.

Also when will my dna become a cat.

>suburban soccer mom haircut

can you actually do good damage with the kid's abilities?

>undead potato.jpg

gara could have been a exciting, fast paced high damage paper frame like nova thats fits the idea of glass better

making her have a wall AND giving her a 90% DR is just wasted overlapping design space

>frilly feathered justin bieber hair
no thnx, I'll take dyke mohawk

Exodia Contagion AOE is boosted by Wukong's pole vault augment

vampire grills is my fetish

But she's like the only female tank frame.
And don't you dare say Valkyr.

>try to farm shit on the plains
>can't go one step without a nigger dropship spawning

Thanks DE

First for all limbo niggers must hang

abilities sure, with zenurik.

Guns? They all have like 10k? Dps avg which is fine, but don't bypass armor

FUCK THIS INFESTED METEOR BULLSHIT
I CANT FUCKING FISH WITHOUT SOME GAY FUCKING ZOMBIE ATTACKING EVERY 10 SECONDS
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY THINK THIS WAS AN OKAY IDEA
I CAN NOT FUCKING FISH
MOTHERFUCKER

why do you need specifically a -female- tank frame

if so, when is DE going to give us a male frame that is actually allowed to do tons of sortie-3-tier AOE damage?

damage cap on volt's 4 L M A O

There is literally nothing wrong with Limbo.

Ivara

what about madurai? i'm kind of interesting in having my potato be a pyromancer

Everything related to POE feels like a chore to do. Especially mining.

no shit

Mining is easy and can be comfy. Now fishing, that's annoying

>squinting at rocks is comfy

fishing is much better, you dont even have to move

the only issue i have with fishing that makes it not comfy is having to hold down mouse 2

Is harrow the most fun frame?

I van't get Ivarayet. Only warframes I bought when I started were Limbo and Harrow. Since I got the Hydroid Prime deal since I started a week ago.
If she's the invisible one I did see a guy doing that.

I like it.

I fucking love fishing. Except for the asshole zombies.

>tfw just got loki prime neuroptics for free

loki prime is getting taken out of the vault i guess

You can run out of Cetus bounties?

u can finish all and have to wait for next timer

>tfw oberon prime has overtaken rhino prime as your most played warframe

when trading be simple/curt.
dont take anything personally
assume everyone is lying
you dont have to deal with peoples haggling
you decide how much you sell stuff for.

>tfw most played is limbo because I solo floods and non-assassination sorties with him and play everyone else about equally

You can't run the same bounty twice?

>mesa
>valk armor = 80%+ DR w/ steel fiber
You mean the most tedious to keep active

>tfw most played in Saryn because I used to only have her when I played back in 2013

should i make limbo for lua spy or just do it with no cheese

Where can I see which void eggs are vaulted?

Give me your faces, Tenno

wiki or use this, very helpful

wf.xuerian.net/#wishlist

>void eggs

>dont take anything personally
everyone takes low balls personally. trade chat is shit. just make an auction house. from playing path of exile i've learned to never ever message anyone who doesn't have their price listed. they either don't know what it's worth, think it's worth a lot or are trying to scam you. in all cases i have never once been able to barter with those fucking retards

no after u do it it gets removed until the board is updated again, theres a timer

What kind of build do you use? Feels like you need to sacrifice one of his abilities to get the most out of the rest.

You bring void-eggs to fissures to collect cum to impregnate your eggs and harvest the offspring.

theres already (3rd party) auction houses
trade chat is a boon because you can jew people for extra plat
gonna love that feeling when you sell something beyond what its actually worth

up your game son

they refresh every 2,5 hours or so
you can but you don't get the standing

But these hard headed devs just love MAH SOCIAL INTERACTION.

Even though social interaction in these games without an auction house just consists of pasting the same shit for a long time with stupid responses from 14 year old faggots trying to lowball you then giving you a "fk u" when things don't go their way.

If you go through warframe.market or poe.trade the height of social interaction is just pasting a fucking line then maybe saying "ty" after it.

I've come to the conclusion long ago that these devs just don't want to shell out the money and manpower to build the infrastructure and hardware to handle one. Social interaction is just their scapegoat to dodge the issue. They'd rather just shove the responsibility onto someone else since it costs them next to nothing and they can just sweep the idea under the rug.

when I am selling something in trade chat i post how much.

wts rakta pool noodle 25p

but when i sell something directly to a person , responding to their WTB, i only tell them the price. you are right, they often dont know the price or are getting slammed with low ballers, but i behave with the hope that my price keeps the perceived value more stable. Also if you dont mind waiting, let all the low ballers cheat themselves until youre the only one with supply left.

why do you hate tradechat so much?
too dumb to PLAY THE TRADE GAME?
too autistic to BARTER?

>MUH AUCTION HOUSE
>MUH SAFETY NET
>being this much of a WOW-babby

go use wfmarket if you cant handle it

Low ballers are simply looking for a quick sale
Typically they are in need of plat fast, which is why they are willing to sell their stuff for less than it's worth.

9/10 that plat is gone moments later.

>I've come to the conclusion long ago that these devs just don't want to shell out the money and manpower to build the infrastructure and hardware to handle one.
it's the only logical conclusion. they say one thing then allow third party sites to exist that seemingly contradict their stance

Fuck off steve, we all know the reason why you won't implement an auction house is because it would allow the normies to get plat easier, robbing your profit.

first of all no one barters. second of all it's not a "trade game" it's a scam game more like. i understand turd worlders like you don't understand the difference between business and scamming which is why your country is a shit hole

some people don't like to play mister moneybags in a ninja space shooter

why dont you go play eve online if you think you're that much of a baller in the market

actually, not having an auction house allows players the ability to sell things for higher amounts of plat if they can grab opportunities

instead of everyone just undercutting each other to oblivion in an AH like people fucking selling primed flow on wfmarket for 50p

then go use wfmarket and get your stuff undercut and sold for less

>TRADE GAME
copy and paste the same shit over and over until some stupid whale buys your 500-3k plat riven
>BARTER
if you mean from the FIXED PRIME PRICES you can gain 5-10p advantage bartering from someone who isn't completely braindead

just admit it, anyone not in favor of an auction house, is making plat selling overpriced rivens, fuck, you can even buy some shit castanas riven for 20p, reroll a few times and resell for 100-150p

you're just a scamming faggot and clans regularly organize and price fix in trade chat

Reminder Valkyr is for comforting and loving

Wow, who gives a shit about losing plat when it's easy as fuck to max out in this game with nothing else to spend it on. You must really be lacking if plat is that valuable to you when it's monetary value is low as shit.

>start using heavy melee
>suddenly too lazy to harvest resources that I walk by on the level because slow swing speed

Not him but his 1 is kind of useless outside of ayydolon hunts so I sacrifice that

Slide attack, nigga

>first of all no one barters
did you even try? i barter all the time

>is making plat selling overpriced rivens,
why are you opposed to that? the whales continue to whale and f2p players can make a killing

t. brainlet who cant think for himself

Every penny saved is penny earned.

WHY DO I KEEP GETTING ALEART MESSAGE THAT REWARDS SOMETHING I NEED BUT WHEN I LOOK AT ALERTS THE QUEST IS NEVER THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit didn't think of that

MOMMY, THESE OTHER PEOPLE ARE MAKING MORE PLAT THAN ME, THEY SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO, I AM GOOD GOY AND BUY PLAT WITH IRL MONEY

u mad

fuck off you failed jew augur secrets still sell for 200 plat your argument is meaningless, you are just pissed that everyone stockpiled p continuity when it was available

Soooo . . . the Chroma Dynasty skin confirmed that Chroma is actually a she, she is just a musclegirl.
Look under the loincloth and coat if you don't know what I'm talking about.

just sold vectis p set to a new player for 280p, so no

"bruh this is the best sniper rifle you're going to want to have this to be a god in POE..this is my last set"

thoughts on this?

>damage cap gone
>synergy
>shield drain reduced

Worth the Gara nerfs desu

here

Suppose it's good to get berserker going.

>"bruh this is the best sniper rifle you're going to want to have this to be a god in POE..this is my last set"
then mummy brought you a plate of chiggen nuggies and gave you a blowy joey

didn't happen

sounds like you're mad
I bet you're even madder at the possibility of an auction house, that would make your job of ripping people off a lot harder huh

Kinda useless
If it was just a flat crit increase over a duration it'd be comparable to zenurik in terms of use

i dont care if you dont believe me lmao
this is why trade chat is so good, and WF is one of the last games to still have old system of bartering

why do you care if other people get ripped off? they gonna have to be stupid

Bought it for 100p after 3 minutes on trade chat

Probably don't have the planet unlocked that the alert is on

so selling on wfmarket is actually better? thanks for contradicting yourself

? he used tradechat to get that deal

$$$$

well, surely this ability is a must have