>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

3 days nya

>nothing will ever surpass the guardian armor packs

confession: I've been playing this game for 3 years and have never managed to beat a single guardian, even minotaur who's supposed to be the easiest is impossible tier for me

@197689879
>free
@197705598
>free
@197705834
>free
@197708815
>free
@197710172
>free
@197711740
>free

kys

thanks I will keep myself safe

Hes easiest because if you can survive the burst you can facetank him

I find him the hardest on most of my builds because he requires the most positioning if you arent facetanking and I'm bad at that

Mayhem rewards WHEN??

can I get a quick rundown of the nerfs? will I still be able to run spectre memes?
I didn't notice anything besides MoM that would impact it

wait for the patch notes

>HC btw
>logout macros btw
>watch raizFaggotQT btw

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

WAIT
FOR
PATCH
NOTES

Also subtle changes like spectres bases are not always documented. Things like "we nerfed tukohama's vanguards because we didn't like players using them as spectres" is unlikely to make it into the patch notes, so this is very much a case of wait and see if your build gets fucked. Not to say summoners lack options in the spectres department.

When's my demi?

>Reddit is so deranged they think logout macros are not only healthy for the game, but part of the game
Reddit ruined this game like they ruin everything

I get bored before I even get that far.

fugg
I'll wait then :( there's an update on changes every day now right? I forgot the schedule

good that they killed vaal pact tho

The patch notes will be out in 9-12 hours.

patch notes are likely in 12 hours, give or take

Reddit needs 2 die, how do we kill thee reddit?

Should be like 6-10 hours to patch notes. Balance manifesto only went over some of the more significant changes and the reasons for them.

>less than 12 hours to go
FUGGGGG

>but part of the game
They are, as confirmed by the lead developers years ago. Take a seat, or find another game.

Phoenix is the easiest IMO so long as you know when to get out from his aoe. I don't even run a ruby flask. The only builds that potentially have problems with him are ones that cant deal with the constant adds when he's sub 30%. This is assuming you aren't running a low ST dps build that does ~100k to guardians. You want something that can do at least 250-300k if you don't want to spend more time in there than people do on WoW raid bosses.

:)

>there are more nerfs coming

I can't wait to play summoner or totem poeg

100k single target is considered low? Jesus my builds usually top off at 50-75k against non-bosses

>2013
back then chris also said desync is a part of the game and will never be fixed

>tomorrow: Passive Tree and Item Filter Information
I wonder what thats gonna be about?

>the absolute state of hardcucks

What's next for her PoE streaming career?

Note that these are PoB numbers that take everything into account. In-game tooltip is often shit.

Their game philosophy wasn't based on whether desync existed or not, you're a moron.

If you're trying to kill guardians/shaper/uber atziri yes 100k is low. There's a reason so few skills are considered viable against them if you aren't mathil. Also what said.

It's always a thing. They just post the new item classes and item bases, with the JSON for the new tree being released.

If they weren't lazy, then maybe there will actually be a way to filter elder/shaped items using a new keyword.

who here going 40/40 exclusively on hcssf?

>hard

This game was ruiined when players were given the tools to skyrocket their dps estimated into the millions. You should never go from doing 10 dps at level 1 to MILLIONS of dps at level 90. This kind of exponential scaling really doesn't fit a game like PoE. Remember when 20k dps was considered top tier, when Atziri was the end game goal?

based

>2013
And he's wrong. The more interesting things are now literally just burst damage or damage fast enough to not be able to outleech

Something like a horde of monsters overwhelming you is now just firewood for on kill effects, attrition doesn't exist anymore
Yes it was they designed skills and effects around it and fixed them afterwards

>noo you're going too fast
>noo you're doing too much dps

Why would I play ssf when you can share your stash with other characters

What's the point?

yeah thats bullshit, thinking about to not use the stash.

dont forget ridiculous attack speed on high level char
>just hit faster LMAO

>this game will be at it's most fun when they give you a damage and speed aura that lets you just walk around the map killing anything without effort
Oh wait that actually exists lmao

Do I get a hot asian gf if I do so?

*buys """""challenges"""""*

still is(uber)

>perfect height for motorboating

If you want to play a snoozefest ARPG why don't you try Grim Dawn?

Nah she's got trash proportions

Uber Kitava when

so now that the dust has settled, what is objectively the best starter build for abyss leaugue?

We're approaching how Diablo 3 plays
Do you want that?

Of course scorching ray works on fucking shaper, it's made for weaving around and you only need to dink thinks once every half hour to keep the dot up.

cleave into sunder
or
duelist start cleave to mule sunder for your shit class

The one you find most fun
Try making elemental hit work

>people bitching about nerfs when there are literally 6 link 1h weapons/gloves/helmets/etc coming with the new patch, which is going to power creep like crazy unless they're impossible to find like good warband mods

i only have fun when i effortlessly destroy red maps with minimal currency investment. now unless you have something to contribute, this discussion is over.

name a single then GGG has done correctly

Elemental hit would be perfect then

>tfw after their stubborn insistence that everything is fine and dying to poor networking constantly is a good thing they finally launched lockstep in the 2.0 beta
>tfw movement skills were actually useful and not an automatic rip
>tfw making a reave character and just whirling around at light speed
looking at the game now it was a mistake, but it seemed good

If I don't find a hat by tomorrow morning, I'm done wasting bandwidth.
You could give us access to 10 6Ls in our gear and if there isn't enough defensive benefit to mitigate the obscene damage enemies are going to shit out, it's pointless.

d3 isn't anything like poe though, in high level d3 you walk around gathering up mob packs to chip away at their 1000 billion health and skip 50% of mobs
poe right now is more like high level d2 desu, since you had builds like hammerdin and lightning sorc dominating the game for the most part, who would one shot most mobs and fill up the screen pretty quick with shit

So now I that the dust has settled, I wanna kys for using this phrase

Making my wife's son happy

I assume you meant "thing" and not "then."
Ambush.

fixed desync
thats about it
rest has just been a fuck up

Where in a weapon with the following affixes does it have room for that shit?
Flat Phys
% Phys
Hybrid % Phys
Attack Speed
Crit Chance
Crit Multi

i dont need any other proof that the retards at ggg have a bot that reads the most used words in poe twitch streams and reddit, then that bot gives those words to a monkey on acid who searches those words in skills.txt and fucks shit up.

crit DD with spectres just to fuck with the desecrate tables

breach

I still fundamentally don't understand why they added MORE damage multipliers to almost every single support gem in the game. leveling barely exists anymore. people hit 70 in like 4 and a half hours, and they hit 100 in a week. it's like any content before red maps basically doesn't exist.

I just wanna go back to the days of comfy lunaris/city of sarn/fellshrine farming

poe

ofc you don't need any proof, you're a retard

lockstep
breach
end of the list

me too, man
maps used to seem so great but now that the game is just a prologue to that shit I fucking hate them

>flat mana reservation nerfed
>shotgun nerfed
>burn nerfed
>vaal skills nerfed
>aoe nerfed to hell
>cast on crit nerfed
>wormblaster nerfed
>charges nerfed
>burn nerfed again, replaced with inane mechanics
>vaal pact nerfed
I thought games were supposed to be fun?

only shitbirds played wormblaster
post discarded

thats where you're wrong kiddo

>aoe nerfed to hell
>aoe is even better with conc effect in
>Contagion and blade vortex say high
>spell cascade is being released
>cast on crit never should have been in the game
>vaal pact nerfed is needed

if shotgunning was still in the game you could kill shaper in 3 seconds

I never played Blade flurry and wanted to give it a try but then i saw that it has 15 radius aoe. I played Frost blade with its tiny ass reach and it has 19+ radius. So i tried Blade flurry and i swear to god the 15 radius is fake or is calculated like 10 radius from the character. The visual doesn't even match what is going on the screen.

created a game that doesn't hold your hand through every single thing in an age where this is becoming the norm, trial and error is a must and if you can't handle it then too bad for you

managed to keep their game fresh every 3-4 months with an almost flawless record so far
2-3 garbage leagues in what, 20 so far?

maintained a good release rate of expansions, which all offer tons of new content that expand on the core game, you can come back every year and the game has so much more to offer than before

expanded the number of ways you can play the game from 7 classes with minor differences to 19 with distinct identities (some of them are shit but the point still stands)

lockstep and loot filters

ssf implementation, solo play is viable now

overall kept a good communication with the community while keeping a healthy distance from the most retarded reddit suggestions, this is not common to find among game companies

nerfed vaal pact, literally ushering a new golden age mark my words

Does anyone use bitcoin to pay ggg?

>"solo play is viable now"
What did he mean by this?

viable after $20 purchase

look closely while using it
it matches the visuals, but you're sitting on the edge of the circle instead of in the middle like in the example

the game was never and will never be balanced around ssf autism

You understand the hits blade flurry does have a separate radius, which is what youre reading?

>Frost blades has 19+ radius
nigger frost blades is projectile only how retarded are you

>New Tutorial that explains almost everything
>True for the most part
>Also true
>Still true
>True
>solo play is viable now
Solo play has always been viable if current SSF is your definition of "viable."
>Objectively wrong, see "25K ES" and "millions of DPS Poison" builds they used as a basis for massively overnerfing Poison and heavily damaging ES as well as the fact they ignore actual issues in favor of pandering to the redditards and racers and what they're bitching about this week
>Potentially true, but Abyss will be pure garbage because of it because mob damage will not be toned down

>Claims GGG doesn't listen to reddit while also redditspacing

I have never played VP builds and consistently hit several level 90s and run red maps with damage mods in every league, not sure where this prevalent "but monsters hit too hard!!!" meme comes from tbqhwyf

Do people just run glass cannons then get made when something hits them for more than half their 5k hp?

>while keeping a healthy distance from the most retarded reddit suggestions
I mean I agree with most of your points but this is totally false, and you can tell because they literally talk about how vaal pact was a super requested nerf. And you can bet they're going to nerf sunder as well in the patch notes. They don't necessarily suck reddits dick 24/7, but they do listen to reddit a lot, just look at how much they post on there.

Had they listened to reddit, act 1-10 would not be a thing, and it's still taking most people time to adjust to the fact that leveling is a game in itself and not just a chore before you get to the "real" game of mapping.

>consistently hit several level 90s
you're saying it as if it's an achievement

the tutorial itself is living proof that GGG only listens to low IQ retards on reddit for feedback

there's a disturbing lack of images for an imageboard.... hmm, stinks like r*ddit in here