planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Latest news & Xbox release date:
theverge.com/2017/10/31/16569470/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-microsoft-xbox-one-release-date-pubg

>PC version hits 1.0 in December
>Desert map debut at Vidya Gaem Awards with Doritos Pope on Thursday

Test server up:
>PST: Dec 3, 7:30PM - Dec 7, 2:00AM
>CET: Dec 4, 4:30AM - Dec 7, 11:00AM

scar a best

Wow Runescape is looking pretty good these days.

Nth for the worst game I've ever played with a Chinese hacker epidemic to boot

>nade random UAZ cuz i like blowing up shit
>a guy laid in prone right next to it

>huge game can't even support a general
>incredible

people are playing the game instead of sitting around talking about it. you can gb2 reddit if you want a discussion

>talking about video games is reddit now
Jesus christ you people get more retarded every day

>Play solo
>Get fired at by 3 (three) bridge campers on the same bridge
epic

hello reddo

so is nobody watching the charity tournament?

what's the point when spectator remains so fucking awful?

just watch shroud's pov
his stream has 5x as many viewers as the official one and that's probably one of the reasons

i watched it but he isnt winning every game

He got fucked by the circle in the first game but won the second.

yes i will have one just cut please

Literally who?

No one cares about your e-bf.

>
What's up, reddit?

>not watching Summit
Last game was an actual comedy

Anyone wanna pubg wid meh?

ye

pref test server tho

Why the test server? I don't mind just asking.

runs and plays better

Aight niggis. I'm down. Steam name is qweefkookie or Donald Trump

not found, get in the discord

Getting on now

neat

Anyone else having mild frustration learning various aspects of the game?

like what user

I just feel like I don't last long enough to get a real grasp of how to actually get better.

The most frustrating thing is getting shot nowhere/everywhere.
Learning positioning, aiming, etc, doesn't bother me.

How long do you last?

>playing 3v3
>team gathers up in a house
>It has been really quiet
>distribute loot
>all is fine
>I get a damn mini-14 and a silencer
>hear from a nearby house
"Spudro spaedre, sprololo"
wtf
>scope out the house
>see a lone guy on the lower floor
>sperging everywhere with a pan, alone
>I dont give a fuck
>teammate with SCAR-L says he will take care of it
>get fire from another house
>answer fire with out own, knocking some guys out, but not killing
"SCAR-L user has been knocked out with a pan"
"SPROLOLOLO"
>Another teammate says
"I'll go to get him up"
>he opens the door
"Get him up guy has been knocked out with a pan"
>WTF
"SPUUUUDRO SPARDSES!?"
I need to get these guys up
>carefully manouver towards the KO place
>check every corner
>Get shot with SCAR-L from the house the spurdo guy was originally in
"SPURDO SPADREE!"
>mfw

I hope the spudro guy won the game, got a good laugh

5 ought minutes, sometimes I die right when I hit the ground. How do people get on the ground so quickly?

Press W when falling. Drop on quieter places, though.

>Used to be pro Quake
>Played Halo for years
>Stopped playing shooters for 5 years
How do I into aiming again

This isn't a twitch shooter, just aim at things

Just b yourself :)

>Try to play Fortnite
>Shields utterly ruin the game

>shields ruin the game
>it's literally a better more visible version of armor
You what mate?

hot drops are also a way to gitgud if you can handle it, it's good firefight training as long as you expect to die

Armour isn't a second health bar

Shield is literally a second healthbar and can make is so that if you sneak up on someone, shoot them point blank with the shotgun, they can survive and turn around to shoot you and kill you in one shot even though you couldn't do the same to them because they found a shield and you didn't.

It literally is though, the fact you think it isn't proves how retarded you are.

Say you are using the AK
So exactly like pubg?
s12k does 276 damage with no armor. So if you sneak up one someone and headshot them they will die.
But if that same person has a level 3 it only does 92 damage and they live.

OH WOW, It's almost like it gave them all that extra life. Fortnite is hot garbage but saying armor isn't the exact same thing as the shield system is beyond stupid.

So I'm a noob but I'm getting like headshot THROUGH objects like trees cars or walls a LOT

should I be reporting this or are people that good at this game

d
s
y
n
c

should I lower my settings or something? I get 60 frames

No, it's the shitty servers

I think its the shitty player being unaware

unaware that bullets go through walls? That was my original question

I'm sure that's also why at the start of games I can loot the same gun complete with the animation 8 times and not actually pick it up

>takes 27 bullets to get 1 down

>"This one extreme example refutes your reasoning, therefore you are completely wrong!"
Nevermind the fact that limb shots aren't protected, it doesn't increase your health against blue circle damage, and you can't use a fucking potion to get more armor, etc.

>A shield system that just gives you a direct amount more of life is worse than a armor system that gives you an arbitrary amount of extra health based on the weapon the enemy uses.

At least understand the flaws in the game user, you don't have to dick ride it this hard.

Don't move the goalposts just yet yid. You still need to refute the points I made against your bullshit statement that armor in PUBG gives you more life.

Fuck i was thinking exactly the same!

Circle damage rarely matters in Fortnite, the games built around you always being able to walk faster than it. SO saying how circle damage hurts you in pubg vs fortnite is unfair. So sure it doesn't block it but you also aren't gonna be hit with it as often.
Additionally you are actively nerfing yourself by shooting feet so while there are some arguements towards armor overall its a worse system cause again.

Do you want a system that can give you either 0 extra hits of damage cause even lvl 3 helmets don't protect against a AWM or do you want sometimes a uzi that lets you have 5 extra hits cause damage reduction isn't consistent and it makes no god damn sense.

You can like the armor system but a direct extra life system is better when it doesn't deal with having to learn a ton of different arbitrary numbers.

Early Morning dinner. Second last guy was literally retarded. I was in his house he even had the chance to peek me but for some reason he did not notice me. I even whistled in voice chat but I think he had it muted. Last guy was a head on fair fight.

To be fair, there are a lot of fucking cheaters on this game. Usually, anyone that has a name like "xyz393939" or some bullshit with no other games on their steam account is a hacking piece of shit.

Most of them will get sorted out pretty early since they rely too much on the cheats and have shit game mechanics or knowledge on how and when to do things. If they make it into the top five it's usually really obvious that they're doing it and they just fuck everyone. I've spectated a friend getting shot through a wall from outside a building on a staircase with no windows at prison. Not sure if it's a glitch or whatever, but it's def not desync sometimes.

a few cheats out there allow you to see and shoot through walls, there's also some that allow you to just move your gun around without your character moving so you can shoot over hills and around corners

t. soyboy who can't handle his game being insulted

How long did it take you to finally win a game?

I've played the game for about 35 hours now and have only ever made it to #2

Not long, but I played FPS quite a bit when I was younger. Lowering sensitivity helped me the most since this isn't a twitch shooter like others said. Also helps to practice your tactical strategies like playing like a pussy and such when the situation calls for it.

I think playing squads while solo is the best practice. That way you can force people to go where you want by either baiting them with shots or downing their team and leaving them crawling so the other retards run out to save them.

won my first game within the first few hours the game was even out due to a glitch.

Afterwards probably about 20~ hours, all my dayz hours converted really well into pubg.

where do I go to not play with fucking chinese?

You don't not play with chinese ever. Enjoy.

these fucking chinks are the cancer killing this game.

Yeah, they're usually fucking cheating and if there's people from all over you rubberband like shit. They need to IP ban them from NA.

About 50
It gets better after that

>1shot kill
>with a M16
???

What event/show is it on dec 7th, where blueanus will be showing el dorado, will it be streamed?

it's the video game awards that it's being showed off at.
It will be streamed on twitch as well as every other service most likely.

>playing with friends
>hear very close guy giving orders to his chinese teammates, he's probably on the first floor
>he gets very upset when he dies

why the fuck do people play with pubs and then use in-game voice chat seriously

I only play with friends, I always die early, and then I got carried to my first win and every subsequent win.

>uses a tumblr gif to argue

Thanks user

Amen

I like how you clearly got hit once you were at one shot and didn't drop. 0:06 in the webm
10/10 gameplay

Unreal Engine quirk.
Kill someone before their shot hits you, it no longer does damage.
Stay uninformed though.

Talking about a video game instead of playing it is /v/-tier and leddit-tier.

Now fuck off back to >>>/reddit/

So its the worst engine in the world when others desync kill you but when you lag kill its fine.
Shitter logic right here.

How many CPU cores does pubg utilize?

Wat.
Sounds like you're suffering from a learn to play issue?

This. Chad drop at least every second round, expect to die, and sometimes be pleasantly surprised when you kill a bunch of fuckers and get their loot, saving you lots of looting.

>show off pubg gif where you were bad
>get called out on being a shitter
>naw your just bad
Off yourself soyboy

I'm not even the guy who posted the webm.
You need to rethink your life decisions

Yeah i know, its funny and retarded at the same time
Heres another scar clip

>i'm not even the guy who posted the webm
Good try guy, but you aren't covering up your tracks here. You are better off with your 3 reddit accounts

Boring.

But honestly, games been playable for months and shitters like you still don't know the basics, pretty pathetic desu.

>hiding next to a vehicle
I don't understand why more people just don't grenade them/destroy vehicles and try to fight the guys instead.

Not that guy, but playable? I have a 1080 ti and I can barely squeeze 60 frames out, 50 on average, on MEDIUM settings, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the micro-stutters. Never mind landing in military, where everyone is teleporting around for a good 1 minute.

How this is considered acceptable is beyond me.

>micro-stutters
SSD / 16gb ram
>60 frames on a 1080ti
Doesn't mention his gen1 i5
>50 on MEDIUM
Maybe you need lower settigns, ever heard of ini files?
>Teleporting
Yeah the servers dont handle the early game well
>considered acceptable
No one considers it acceptable, everyone hopes it will improve "on release" - there is no denying the game is dogshit
But it is playable.
Thank me later for spoonfeed.

>servers dont handle the early game well
Is there any reason for this? It doesn't really make since to me why it happens early.

I think its mostly due to loot spawning, as it only spawns when played are near it - so the server suddenly has to iterate 100 people's local vicinity spawns.
Its really shitty.
You notice it alot when you drop school roof, and have to wait literal seconds for the rooftop items to appear, then proceed to lag around while picking them up and shooting.

They were shooting the car trying to blow it up, but i just went out of the cover and smashed them