/dg/ - Destiny General

I hate not having a voice edition

CURSE OF OSIRIS IS HERE

CURSE OF OSIRIS LAUNCH TRAILER
youtube.com/watch?v=QAcC2TpcGA0

STATE OF DESTINY 2 BLOGPOST - bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46504 - It's fucking nothing

BUNGIE STATEMENT ABOUT XP:bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46494

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

First for Saint-14

First for DLC1 sucked shit

I really fucking hate the guardian not having a voice. That one scene where your ghost comes back actually made me mad by the guardian just gesticulating like a retard and not talking.

kys

Well suck it up its a reddit-maymay now because of that one scene where cayde says "say something!" and your ghost cockblocks you.

He made the mistake of being too good and not being a warlock

Bungie had to tear him down

uriel's gift or positive outlook?

Is Crimson good? I'm looking at the stats on this thing and it looks fucking nuts, but the whole burst HC thing has got me worried.
Also, someone told me it's precision passive doesn't refill ammo from the reserves, it just straight up refunds bullets. This true?

Post guardians without helmets

Are people fine with heroic strikes being locked behind dlc? That’s why I’m not buying it but I’m sure there are some people who have some retarded reasoning why that’s ok.

I clenched my butt when i saw the big baddy for the first time. Thoose claws were spooky.

They did the same thing in D1. If you didn't buy the DLC you were locked out of content you could previously access. Fuck this shite business practise.

Was there any doubt DLC1 and likely 2 are going to suck dick?

What are the new crucible maps

BDF was going on and on about how great it was going to be and how it was going to save the game.

DLC 1 will be garbage, but people that liked the base game will deny it for up to a year
DLC 2 will have no content, but be super fun and super memorable in a goofy way
DLC 3 will fix the game, but also neuter it in the name of balance because the goofy fun of DLC 2 was too goofy

>DLC3
were getting another?

Awesome boss-fight for CoO but feels like they wasted it, should've been a raid boss instead or strike boss.

DLC3 will be the big Token King expansion if the game is even still alive at that point

What shit exotics can I look forward to this time around

Destiny 2's expansion pass only covers the first two DLC's

>Cocksmoking lips
20/10

They are strike bosses

When is the next faction rally?

>tfw you did the most rewarding event and got 2 tokens and a blue
This was some pottery

>new Sunbreaker exotic
>It's the ugly looking horn helmet
>SOLAR RAMPART: Solar damage kills recharge your Barricade, which unleashes a blast of Solar energy when summoned

TRIGGER FOR NEW EVENT HEROIC?

Where do they mention a third DLC?

God damn you're retarded. You act like D2 is the first Destiny game ever made.

Of fucking course we are

Post picture

Why do you still buy this garbage if you know it's gonna be shit

every time they mention the pass on ads they explicitly say "the first 2". Even on the TV one. It's hard to miss how much they stress it.
Just makes it even more obvious there will be a third that's bigger and they'll charge again for it.

I got it on sale which to me is a much more accurate representation of the value.

A bunch of people bought D2+Expansion pass on the assumption that D2 would start out like D1 at the end of Year 3. Then it was on sale for $25-35 on black friday/Cyber Monday as well.

During the second year of Destiny 2 there will be a massive 40$ expansion. Like TTK. Are you a noob or something?

Strike specific loot?

At least it means the 3rd should be decent

>New Lucky Pants perk
>New kinetic burst HC so you can load a stowed energy HC super fucking fast
>Crimson also loads itself on Critical hits
If this DLC adds a BD tier energy HC, i'm going to nut all over my monitor.

Also, do Lucky Pants still have the old perk along with the new one, or did the quickdraw get dropped entirely for the reload gimmick?

Reminder that HUNTERS GET LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING
AGAIN

Pulled it from the database

by far the ugliest guardian I've ever seen.

>Nessus cayde chests at reset
>had no glim glams
>It's now EDZ chests
this itches my 'tism

>big Token King expansion
Big Blue and the 2Token King

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SRL?????

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw two tokens and a blue was real

$19.99 please

>people are actually acting like the infinite forest is an amazing thing

It's a lazy copy and paste job that the devs made so they didn't have to work as hard on making new areas. Are people this retarded?

Still mathematically the most rewarding PE in the game. 2 chests is better than 1.
Just wait for the r*ddit post of someone pulling 2 exotics out of there. It's coming. You know it is.

Uninstalled just now after running through missions with a buddy.

How do I get Crimson? Is it random or quest?

>The infinite forest. I never thought it would be so big
I swear Bungie has probably united the worst writers of all time to handle this franchise

>weapons ready and reload very quickly, melee range is extended

>Just a straight upgrade over Mechaneers Tricksleeves
>Also increases melee range
These things better have next to no fucking effect while Tricksleeves max out handling.

I can't put legend of aquarius in storage and I have room is this a bug? Also they fucked with the music in the tower, when you land the music is already playing where as before it started when you transported in.

found this.
i wonder about Ram. I don't really like the little fire in the eyes or the lighting horns. it was better just being a skull

>next to no effect
>its almost as good as synthoceps range but keeps you at distance still
>ready speed is pretty much the same as lucky pants
>reload maybe 20% faster

What's /dg/'s GOTY 2017

cant move it until you complete the quest for it in full, prestige raid and all

Automata.

The new Assassins creed, while lacking in quest variety, is fun as fuck

Super Mario Odyssey

this

If I wait a week to get the DLC how fucking bad would that be?

So 305 is the new 265 right?

Persona 5.

Gwent

TWO TOKENS AND A BLUE

Hollow Knight

when I sai

>a shitty hearthstone clone
>GOTY
kek

Persona 5

the fuck? why did this get posted before i finished?

whatever, I was gonna say that this is not what i meant with "buff my snek arm pls"

Prey was great, but i'm a hipster so it's gotta go to some indieshit game instead.

Pyre was super fucking good.

Can anyone tell me if Striker now feels noticeably more in line with the other two in terms of power?

How's Sunbreaker? Sentinel?

>card games in general

how do you make the mercury one go heroic

it still has the old perks despite the description being changed

heroic adventure anyone?

NUT BUILDING
PLEASE GOD LET THERE BE A GOOD SECONDARY HC IN THE GAME

Thirded

Drawfag should draw big titty exo stranger

I just got out of Yugioh when I got into Gwent. It's comfy. 2017 hasn't had much for me on PC. Though I did like Divinity Origin Sin 2

So what's going on with the /dg/ clan?

>can't permanently have the inara ghost
Sad!
Also,the new shaped ghosts extend the range for chests and resources. And that's real neato.

So I can't finish my Prestige Leviathan set without buying the DLC now. Nice fucking game.

Divinity 2 was pretty good, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first D:OS. Probably because of nerfed floor effects and stuns. My favorite moments in D:OS were when I got absolutely fucked by some nearly unforeseeable chain of events because of different overlapping effects.

Anyone figure out what they use to authenticate DLC yet?

newfag here, how do I pledge to a faction?

Did you really expect to access everything without buying the newest installment?

Which /dg/ clan?

I doubt you'll be able to pirate it.