Official $POSW MOON thread pt.3

Previous thread:
My last 2 predictions, $MONA and $PIVX mooned, it's time for the next one.

$POSW already went up 200% since my first thread. Bear in mind, this is a longer term hold. Prepare to hold for a few weeks/months.

Get some POSW here at the lowest price(lower than Yobit): poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome and start earning dividends and free POSW by staking.

>First website to do staking with Proof of Stake coins FOR you
>Owning POSW means you get dividends out of the revenue from Poswallet.com
>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO competitors, revolutionary concept
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternode dividends to be added soon
>Every Masternode coin has MOONED
>Still cheap, NOT too late to buy in.
>Poswallet.com exchange is constantly adding more coins, 57 pairs at the moment
>Whales are accumulating

Twitter hype:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=$posw

It’s likely that $POSW will go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while. It is NOT too late to get in. This is a 1$-5$++ coin, EASILY.

Get some POSW here: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAQ:

>So is the actual token PoS or PoW?
POSW is a PoS coin. Stake rate is 1% but you get a higher % from their web wallet if you pay them, although only whales can afford to do that.
The coin also pays dividends monthly, which are proportional to the income of the exchange.

>What are the requirements for a masternode and how many coins you get depending on your stake?
As I already said, I don't think they've announced this yet. Masternodes are a planned feature, not an existing one.

>Why there's so little info on the fucking website?
Because the front page is fucking retarded. You have to click through to the exchange and then click on the FAQ icon in the top-right corner. There's a lot of info there.

>Explain deeper.
The reason to buy this coin is that it pays dividends and is the primary currency on an exchange that includes a staking web wallet.
If that exchange ceases to be trustworthy, no one will want the coin and dumping it will be hard.
Therefore, there's no reason to just take the money and run, since most of the money will be in this coin and not in BTC.

Thank you crypto god, we're all gonna make it

When are you going to buy that Lambo fellow POSW buyer?

this is a le scam guys.

I'm poor so only have 2000 posw, but this will kickstart my portfolio for future coins. But if this does kick off to astronomical levels, soon brother.

>tfw only 3k POSW and no BTC to buy more
Damn. I fucked up, AGAIN.

im assuming you bought in the 10 cent range
It will hit 1$ by june-july no problem. you're good

I put everything I had into it. I have around 400 posw

I've been doing this to gain tiny amounts.

1. Make account at poswallet.com Use aprest as refferal ID (optional)
2.Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
3. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
4. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
5. Free coins sent to your wallet
6. Trade or keep the free coins

I know the feel, brother

>Only 1000 POSW @ 8800 Satoshi

I'm not even looking for the Lambo at the moment. I just want a house and an AK. Maybe a new Lancer.

Using faucets does basically nothing, you get an amount equal to 0.01$ or less.

nice dump, hope it corrects below 10k

>200 posw as I started screwing with crypto
>Blockchain.info restriction

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET MORE BTC INSTANTLY? I ONLY HAVE DEBIT, HELP

you can buy on coinbase with debt credit

Localbitcoins. Don't listen to the coinbase/kraken shills, they are literally paid to write those posts.

Does that require ID
Is it instant?

epic, upboated

should i keep my posw in poswallet or yobit? does it matter? i mean, if i have 700 posw on yobit and want to sell them in poswallet, just by transferring them, will i sell them with the average prices of poswallet?

No ID, but I've heard some people from certain countries have to. It goes as fast as the bank system in your country works.

Won't make you rich but if you do it right you can start stacking the coin you want slowly. Then you can stake it for more. It's a process but it's free what do you expect?

How do I use the pose exchange it won't let me buy anything

is anyone else still getting the "cannot process purchase, please try again" error on posw?

Ye the site has been having quite some trouble today, keep trying though, its off and on.

Any news on when/if it will be listed on Bittrex?

You want to keep them on poswallet because then you'll stake them and gain more coins If you haven't made a account yet please consider using my referral ID aprest I'll really fucken appreciate it

You have to move the coins from the staking wallet to the exchange wallet. Under the wallet tab

>it's actually going up
>mfw right now fud spreading nocoiners are probably buttblasted

oh cryptogod you are kind and generous. I wouldn't be surprised if you weren't very handsome as well

VOTE for BTCR on POSWallet if you can. I am paying 100 BTCR per vote on thecryptochat dot net

im up 50% so far

lets get it Veeky Forums

Thanks CryptoGod, you're the best. Should I buy more now, or wait for a dip?

BUY BUY BUY

I have the same question.

Do you not think that the centralized company behind POSW will end up with majority stake weights in the POS cryptos it supports?

Would this not be detrimental to network security? Piss off the POSW devs and they accidentally fork your crypto into oblivion?

I doubt it will go back under 10k satoshi ever again unless the devs pull an exit scam. The only correct answer is to buy. You have to remember that this project is still pretty much unknown even in the cryptosphere, imagine how far this will moon when it receives mass adoption.

We don't have a block explorer yet so we don't know the distribution

Not the distribution of POSW, but rather the fact that everybody is trusting this web wallet to stake on their behalf.. if it's significantly more appealing than a crypto's core client they may see a majority of stake weight within the POSW web service.

Supporting so many coins, there's bound to be problems, it would be a shame to short the shit out of your crypto whilst intentionally causing forks with a majority of stake weight on the network..

POSW looks like it might not be going down anymore from this point. Very stable.

Cryptogod what is your next hot tip? I wanna get in early on something.

Nice crop OP. You forgot to add the next minute candle.

well this is awkward

how do i move my bitbeans from my staking wallet to the wallet where i can exchange some for PosW coins?

Click on "wallet."

thanks

IT FELL YOU FUCKING FUCKS
FELL RAPIDLY
why is nobody posting about it, I feel like it's all in my head because of that ;_;
it's sitting at 13.5k sat compared to like 16 a few hours ago, or 16.5? dollars compared to 19

>coin or stock with a lot of hype increases by 50-60% in a single day
>Veeky Forums chasers buy at the top
>natural pullback takes it down so it's up "just" 30-40% for the day
>Veeky Forums chasers call this a crash and panic
Why is this board so clueless about investing?

Enjoy your new bag lmao. What you actually thought this wasn't a pump and dump?

what exhange are you looking at? PoSW site has it priced at 15k sats right now

I'm not panicking especially since I put in 60 dollars and know it's gonna correct itself, I'm just wondering why is nobody posting about this while there were so many threads when it was rising

I invested $100 in PoSW to test the waters when it was under 10sat.
I've got about $500 left on the side.
How much do I invest in PoSW? Go all in? Not like it's that much money, but it's all I can invest right now

damn shoulda bought at 5k sats. but the fucking site took way too long and never transfer btc so i said fuck it.

thats more than i have lad but you could see some nice profits with that anyway. I'm putting in ~$50 at different prices, just in case it drops down so i can buy more then

?

Thing is, I don't know how much it'll dip from now on.
I could go in on this small dip now, but still, I wish I would have invested another hundred or so yesterday.

>literally chump change

I'm down over $1000 and I can't even be shrugged, it's crypto if you are this quick to emotional dissatisfaction you will lose all the time, go back to /robin hood general/ if you can't handle it.

It doesn't really matter that it went from 16k to 13k because the liquidity at 16k was very thin, it only took a few sells to drop the price, you have to understand the liquidity not just green is good red is bad. It's all good just relax man, it'' find it's support above 10k sats.

Why would anyone post about it?
People post about rapid rises because it causes euphoria and they want to share that with fellow investors and brag to anyone who missed out.
Nobody posts about ordinary corrections because there's nothing to talk about.

i bet this retard sold at a loss

I didn't sell shit and I'm not emotionally dissatisfied desu

Noobs need to learn, seems we get a lot of newfags coming to biz wanting to jump in on the bandwagon with pennies expecting to see millions.

No lol I know it's going to correct itself and unlike many I don't even expect huge returns from this and I'm certainly not going to sell on a dip (though I did buy quite high, at 14.6k satoshi, but it was because my money didn't arrive earlier)
I just wanted to draw some attention to the chart by subtle trolling because I'm bored, it's 4 am and I have nothing better to do than refresh it

That's big money for the occasional third worlder that stumbles upon here

hey screw you.

>in 2013 i started using faucets for doge and btc
>when i got to 10k i found an exchange called bittrex
>i got up to .5 btc
>found a site with more volume PooLoo
>got to my first btc on PooLoo
>lost 1btc made 1 btc
>made 2 btc lost 1 btc
>made 2btc lost over and over, winning a litter more each time losing a little less
>learned alot
>bought xem at 50
>sia at 15
>lisk ico
>monero at 4
>via at 6k
lots of random shit coins
made great gains great loses
got liquidated because POOLOO scam server crash on ripple
literally fucking bullshit went long tried to short at 7k tried to close nothing nothing nothing servers crashing, got back on and poof

>kept a little on bittrex this whole time
>bought pivx gained to 600

>bought posw now over 1000 in my spare fund

ALL started with a faucet

next challenge make my own coin almost ready for launch

The best coin to go on a rocket ride to the moon right now if FRN, (FRANCS) it is a french coin based in Paris that has 40 locations serving it

Can anybody spare a few hundred POSW for a poorfag neet? I want to be rich too.
PXqU5E2UvJPKLgg1G2TwGN6q8qoyDJk6km

POSW now available in Coinomi wallet

We bittrex now

Honestly I'm with that idea senpai.

Lmk what your coin represents.

You're the man, CryptoGod.

First bought in at 5 cents and then at 8. I've never had a fastlane like this...

Do I understand correctly?

>Buy BTC
>send it to poloniex, bittrex or yobit
>Trade it for PoSW
>Send PoSW to PoSWallet
>Earn Stakes

Is this correct?

Yes

Except it's not on bittrex yet. Go to yobit

i honestly think this may be added to poloniex
A block explorer - check
A website - check
A unique genesis block - check
A compiled wallet - check
they can easily pass a code review and the idea is pretty innovative.

It's coming to bittrex very soon, probably by next week

See

No it isnt

But go ahead and keep fudding. When you see the news, we will remind you

Doesn't mean shit buddy.

fuckfuckfuck, how to get more BTC in the quickest way?

Screencapped for when I can make a thread reminding you about how fucking stupid and pathetic you are. Stay poor nigger

holy shit this coin is going to 1 dollar then for sure

Bill from bittrex has confirmed its not happening any time soon.

If you say so retard. Just know you heard it here first

No I didn't. I've seen the ponziw crew posting it for days on slack.

lmao
but ok fucktards ill trade your stupid fucking coin. but i aint touching that wallet site

? I don't understand that comment

>ponzi
Nice buzzword. Stay poor

Thank you for the tip. Got in at .04. You are literally changing my life financially.

I'm not poor though

Okay larper.

?? You come across as very frustrated

We are literally going to be rich off of Veeky Forums posts.

Think about that.

How the fuck is it mooning so fast?

Because more and more people are entering the scene and are convinced it'll hit $5 by July (which is an easy target only $200m mcap)

Starting to get apprehensive. I know it's growing, but this seems unsustainable at the current rate.

How is it unsustainable?

You have no idea what you're in for m8.

It could unironically reach $5 by June or July.

>low market cap
>limited supply
>actually pretty good site
>only exchange of its type
>virtually unheard of still, only began gaining traction 5 days ago

Buckle up

Ive made 15k the past year based on info from biz. This board isnt just a meme.

FOMO, it's only going to snowball it's way up towards $1, there is strong support for this coin and it seems many groups will be aiming to see it rise a lot higher.

I'm curious to how much a dividend I'll get at the end of this month

>awaiting payment on yobit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come on