>Path of Exile Beta Trade Site
pathofexile.com/trade
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Fixed a bug where you could Leap Slam out of General Adus's arena without completing the encounter. Also prevented access to the Trarthan Powder until General Adus is dead, for good measure. You know what you did, Raiz.

RAIZ WAS A BAD BOY

where's the changes?

what a letdown patchnotes

>Ctrl f
brightbeak
shield charge
found

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

excellent OP my friend

I guess its time for skeleton mages and gc miner

this desu

So how do I look?

So let's compile a list of winners-
Bloodseeker
Standard Acuity Hoarders

How many exalts will Bloodseeker go for?

>2000 maps in Garbinger
>4 divine vessels

>Fixed a bug where item hovers would sometimes vibrate.

did i press m hard enough

Bloodseeker is still only a 258 PDPS claw.

>Rhoa map bosses now regain 33% of their maximum life whenever you break one of their nests.

>Auras you have activated that are affecting you are no longer displayed in the buff bar as the skill icon shows which auras are active. Auras from other sources will still appear in your buff bar.
There is literally no reason for this change. At least they could've put an option under UI to disable them.

Probably none, might get to the 15-20c mark though. They don't mention that they increased the rarity and it was a more common unique.

>Omen on the Winds: Now allows Ice Shot to pierce 3 additional targets (down from 5). This can be divined.
>Static Strike's radius has been increased from 19 to 20, bringing its total radius to 24 at gem level 20
>Iron Will can now support Summon Skeleton and will affect the damage dealt by Skeleton Mages if you are using the Dead Reckoning threshold jewel.
>The Baron: Now adds half of your Strength to your Minions (rather than all of your strength). This affects all versions of the item.
haha what the fuck. who asked for these nerfs?

>Death's Oath now deals significantly less damage against players (and Grandmasters).
>and Grandmasters
And there goes EZ Grandmasters.

There was more than one rhoa map boss? How many will there be? thinkingemoji

how is iron will a nerf?

post 3.1 builds that aren't necro

Only 2 of those are Nerfs mentally challenged Frogshitter.

shoot me

Because like 2 lines later they gutted baron. What the fuck is the point of making it usable if you are going to destroy it

Just got my second. Woohoo.

THEY NERFED STATIC STRIKE
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK
WHAT THE FUCK

>Fixed a bug where enemies hit by Sunder's linear component also unintentionally got hit by the area of effect that hit created.
Sunder is dead.
Long live E A R T H Q U A K E

>Radius increase
>Nerf

If The Baron gets nerfed, it'll be cheaper so people who actually want to play summoner builds can afford it.

>sunder unnerfed
>niggamu unnerfed
>some shit skills nerfed lol
>no real meta changes except for no VP
Bloody hell this will be a boring league.

>no gc nerfs
what

>Melee radius buffs
That's was one of the few buffs. Oh by the way check out lions roar, lol.

I had to explain this in global because most people don't realise what this means or didn't read the bug section.
Sunder's shockwave was dealing an extra 40% damage on single target hits. Now sunder will be like you're missing a 40% More damage gem permanently against individual enemies.

>Still no in-game tree planner that was in the fucking 3.0 Beta
>Still no alternatives to the A7 Gruest fight like they promised four times in 3.0 Beta
Instead of granting knockback, it grants melee knockback. Point?

ok so whats the best build in 3.1 now

I got the boots and i'm KINDA tempted to buy the rest of the set later desu.

This is dumb because I have a slot for auras which I cycle whenever I need to rebuff myself.

KB gladiator

>lions roar
they removed the useless flee and knockback on use, if anything that's a buff

gc mines + totems

EQ / SkellieMages / GC Mines

>No buff to 90% of skills that are trash tier
ripp in pepperonis lacerate

The Baron is garbage now. You need 400 STR at least to match a regular Bone Helmet implicit, and nobody is going out of their way to stack a ridiculous amount of strength on a Witch for marginal minion damage gain when you could just get 90+ life and 80+ resists instead on a 2c rare, or even a Flesh Offering enchant on an actual unique with non trash stats.

just like the old days

Welp, how disappointing. I intend to meme bodyswap + loop + unearth, but by the looks of it bodyswap will deal zero fucking damage.

I read "only" as they removed other mods, yeah, nevermind.

too lazy to even check the patch notes, did they hit spectres at all? are based wicker men still viable?:

How is it even possible to have patchnotes this long and have absolutely no relevant changes aside from the shit already mentioned in the manifesto.

My god.

>Nerfed
>Increased AoE
>Ancestral Call triples Nova output
Like the status ailment was the reason everyone used it, right?

>Lycosidae: Chance to drop from monsters has been greatly reduced. This item was being used on a significant portion of melee characters across all levels as an extremely cheap way to get around accuracy requirements.

>no buff to Ice Nova
>no buff to DomBlow
>no buff to Lacerate
>no buff to anything F U N
3.1 confirmed stale pasta already with almost everyone going GC mines or freaking sunder/eq yawn

Basically, yeah.

So nothing of value was buffed, the new skills are garbage, and anything that was meta last patch was nerfed? hmmmm

>Solar guard spectres still going to destory everything
ok

Why isn't mention of the new GC threashold jewel in the patch notes?

@197770437
nobody was stacking only 400 strength on the baroness except for retards, you retard

don't even deserve a [Yew]

retard

nerfed wicker and vanguard, but thats it

Wickermen specifically got their righteous fire nerfed, but raise spectre now provides accuracy to minions so there'll probably be some closet OP attack-based minions. Plus they're adding new monsters so some of those are probably going to end up broken.
Or everyone will just use heralds again for the trillionth time.

Spectre buffed.
Wicker man nerfed.
Physical wand and shield builds buffed.
3.1 is now 3.0 with less build diversity. Hilarious.

>DomBlow
>fun
are you that one autist on the forums who still uses this gimmicky skill, or pretends to?

I suspect they add those 1% or 1 radius buff/nerf to skills just to make it look like a bigger patch

secret

Why does GGG absolutely refuse to ever buff any skill? I just don't get it. You could bump EQ up to 35 radius and it'd still suck balls.

No but I like the skill and it's interaction. Sadly it is SHIT like most if the skills right now. I hatw GC mines or EQ, I want something new or some old things revived to levels of new skills

Post your face when your build was not nerfed at all, and in fact actually got buffed by the new additions.

muh threshold jewels aren't all revealed yet

Is the ranger a real person now

>everyone expected gc mines to get nerfed
>it isn't

she looks like she takes big poops

still can't make build because tree for pob will be tomorrow

>implying thresholds for anything besides the new turd skills coming
I'd wish, user. But I know I'll cry myself to sleep because nothing changed and will ever change.

barely anything changed though besdies vp placement

Why doesn't ggg release the pasive tree at the same time as the patchnotes? Fuck I wanna play path of building

>The damage of Kitava's X-Blast (the skill shaped like an X!) has been lowered slightly in Act 10
the shitters zerging the boss and who couldn't dodge the obvious 3-second delay spells won again

they did this for fall of oriath where they nerf some things and let other shit continue being ridiculous

like people started harbinger and knew barrage and doomfletch were broken

where are the throw me a bone nerfs and buffs?

>Dodge something when the entire arena is covered in black goop

this desu

>where are the throw me a bone buffs
its called the skeleton mage buffs

>single target

what now gladishitter

>skill that enjoyed popularity getting a bone
not what I meant

THERE IS LITERALLY NO REASON TO PLAY ANYTHING BUT GC MINES AND SPECTRES IN 3.1
WHAT THE FUCK
IM LITERALLY GOINGT OF CUKGINS CREAMOISJFDFOGIJDFGOJ

>skellies had their damage more than doubled
still a massive pain to use
should have given them 300% more movement speed and aggressive AI instead

I mean they buffed two long forgotten skills: lightnin' tendies and detonate dead which gives me hope they'll make a habit out of it.

>GC mines
enough of this reddit meme
it has garbage clear speed and you know it

Really sad to see the lack of changes to the unused and forgotten skills. I was hoping to see 2x the text in that section.

Buffs to existing skills was the thing I looked forward to the most in the patchnotes, this was a giant letdown.

I was expecting to see more changes to some ascendancy options, lower end skills and uniques myself. Totally underwhelmed by the notes we got.

I'm baffled that there aren't any Ascendancy changes. At the very least, Elementalist/Slayer and their Ascendant nodes needed a rework after the reflect changes.

I wonder if this will be another case of a developer walking in with "by the way, Chris...".

Just this really, no skill or class balancing WHATSOEVER, not even an attempt. These in-between expansion leagues are the perfect place to test out skill and class balance and its a wasted opportunity that they just let pass for little reason. If their stratagem revolves around waiting for major releases every time they move skills around the power scale then it isn't working.
Blizzard pushes small balance patches very often in WOW recently, small changes of as much as 3% but over time it adds up.

Very underwhelming buffs to current skills.....lol, I really thought they were going to touch a lot of the useless skills. Idk skill/ascendancy changes are dissapointing

Wow I'm actually really disappointed. No changes to the completely unloved or broken ascendancies (nothing for Elementalist except a deserved change? Chieftain? Assassin? Deadeye? no hits to the hugely busted outliers like Berserker?). No changes to underused skills except a couple of token changes like a very minor buff to the AOE of Earthquake and Reave.
I was really, really hoping we'd see some bigger changes to bring up unloved/underpowered builds. It's just gonna be another league of largely the same meta as last time but with different support gems and less Dark Pact and more self-cast spells instead of mines/totems. How boring.

>No ascendancy buffs
>No fun skill buffs
>We have a decent list of buffs to go with it
FUCK YOU FUCKING GGG WHAT THE FUCK NIGGA WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF PLAYING IF IM NOT HAVING FUN

retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard

mine laying mechanics are still shit, no matter the DPS

>Saboteur unchanged

>The rules used to generate monsters in endgame maps have been significantly reworked and rebalanced around the rate at which we expect players to reliably clear out the map. In general, narrow, linear maps will contain fewer total monsters than maps with complex layouts. We will be closely monitoring and adjusting the balance of this change and expect to make further changes and improvements over time.
Nobody liked running Racecourse, time to rev up those Cells and Crematoriums. Does Vaal Pyramid count as complex layout? fucking love me some Vaal Pyramids.

>pray for EQ buffs
>it's fucking placebo "buffs"

I fucking hate GGG so much

DURRHURR PLAY SUNDER GOY

you got me. wands have no single target skill... but what if they made a dexterity skill gem, let's call it "bombardment" or "broadside" or maybe "battery" because it lets you fire several shots at a very rapid pace. wouldn't that be neat?

retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard retard