amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7ajq7Dq0Ps
pastebin.com/TmDRhmhc
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd
pastebin.com/U24vQg4E
pastebin.com/n80GrnZm
youtube.com/watch?v=RcvvbeI5w88
youtube.com/watch?v=4HiE8-ptayc
pastebin.com/tCSwgz10
pastebin.com/juWcXq6g,
youtube.com/watch?v=1lX9pdJwrlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all the animatronics have supposedly been gathered to die together
>Henry and Michael hit the keys on the computer to do the final steps in sealing the base and burning it to the ground
>suddenly...
Surprise, bitch. Bet you thought you saw the last of me.

>lol
And the quarterback is toast

>Rockstar Foxy gets a parrot and a pegleg, along with an accordion
>loses his pants in the process

Time to asplode the sun

youtube.com/watch?v=n7ajq7Dq0Ps

What a slut

>the only time the toreador march is used after fnaf 1 is for the sixth game with clowns that are filled with piss and blood
Poetry

Ohh shit! Hype!

This has gotten way more meta than I expected.

I never understood why seeing a bunch of ghosts would compel someone to jump into a dangerous mascot suit. It doesn't seem like something you could just lip into either. That's gotta take minutes to put on.

>meat bowtie
For the man who stays fashionable even in the most dire situations.

Whatever's coming next, I'm hype as fuck. These are always so well done. At this point I'm more invested in your characters then the actual canon ones; not that that should come a s a surprise considering how bad the actual story is.

I literally have no idea how to play the new game. Can't get past the second day, as I never see the animatronic in the vents, even though I'm looking at them both constantly and hardly ever see anything on the map except for a momentary blip. I usually set up the motion detector, then start downloading stuff, just looking between each vent as I'm waiting, then when it's done, I look at the motion detector again. If I see something, I play an audio queue to lure it away from my room. Then I download some more stuff and repeat.

Does anyone have any tips or could tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Playing a terrible game lul

Anyone have a whole list of the animatronic kill quotes? I heard William comments on how he knew the place was fake.

>watching ending cutscene
>"I will make you proud, daddy"
>mfw

Does she sensually whisper it like she did in SL?

She missed her daddy so much.

RIPost.

Eyes Wide Shut Part 3:
pastebin.com/TmDRhmhc

Other Parts:
Eyes Wide Shut Part 1:
pastebin.com/wKuQNpQd
Eyes Wide Shut Part 2:
pastebin.com/U24vQg4E
Tiny Dancer:
pastebin.com/n80GrnZm

Part 4 coming Friday.

Can you put something with Elizabeth Afton on your docket now that you know she's evil? Especially since she hinted at sacrificing souls to her father like a dark deity.

So if the kids got stitched up into one corpse, what's with the other graves?

Doesn't that sound more like it would be referring to Baby binding the souls of Ballora, Mangle, F. Freddy, Bon-Bon, and herself together? It would explain Ennard.

>Animatronic man, take me by the hand, lead me to the restaurant that you understand

>canon pantsless Foxy
Oh boy, Crisis is going to have a field day with this.

>You will never put a baby in Baby

Wasn't Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Golden Freddy pantsless the whole time though?

Plumbers don't wear ties
and animatronics always go commando

Fair point, not sure who the guy and the burglar would be then if it's an SL allegory.

And there's also this story he can tell you.
youtube.com/watch?v=RcvvbeI5w88

The rattlesnake boy is definitely Michael.

youtube.com/watch?v=4HiE8-ptayc
Skip to 1:58, is the woman meant to be Afton's wife?

Dabbing Baby when

Ned Bear > Lefty

>The fucking Game Win afterwards
Scott is a good Christian.

the key to this story is....never trust a lady with your keys

ARE YOU READY FOR SPAGHETTI FREDDI

If you're asking about bad guy Baby stories I've always been writing her as a villain, with pastebin.com/tCSwgz10 being the most recent one that focuses on her.

If you're asking about the kid then I recently wrote pastebin.com/juWcXq6g, which will be the last Baby/Iris story for the foreseeable future.

I doubt I'll do anything with 6, frankly. It doesn't fit in with the Loveverse and I have zero interest in cramming Charlie in there.

Why is it that FNAF 3's ending feels so much more conclusive and fulfilling than this one?

Because it was, ya' dingus.

>afton's wife thought she could make a skeleton key by combining all the smaller keys
Wow. I guess Michael takes after her more than William.

Series ranking?

Best to worst
FNAF Sister/FNAF Pizzeria
WAY BELOW

SL

In FNAF 3, you encounter a mysterious animatronic, slowly piece together his true identity as the murderer, and go to extreme lengths to personally free the childrens' spirits before a fire consumes the building, with the ending leaving just enough classical horror mystery to bring the story to a positive yet solemn and reflective tone.

In FNAF 6, you herd all of the animatronics into a single building where you get a monologue before every single antagonist including the murderer are all anticlimactically killed off in a cheap rehash of the fire ending from 3, followed by an ending screen that makes no sense whatsoever and leaves you with nothing but confusion, exasperation, and the inexplicable feeling of being ripped off by a game that didn't cost any money.

I want Springfuckers to leave. 3 was awful. The only good thing about Springtrap is the fruit of his loins.

He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones, Babyfag.

I'd say first is the best game. It has the most athmosphere.

That's a cute Babby tho

Baby fags like you are pathetic.

6 has the best ending in the series. People getting angry at a free game are fucking sad.

[gap]
[power gap]
SL/2
[POWER GAP]
4/6

>why did you just take a shit on my face?
>YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN ABOUT IT IT'S FREE

Fuuny, one would think you'd all be happy that the series is finally over, yet here you are raging about the ending of 6 not being how you wanted it to be.

It's not the ending in the series, it's the ending in your heart

>wtf I thought you wanted grandma to go away peacefully, what did you mean you didn't want me to sodomize her to death?

1 > SL > 3 > PS > 4 > 2

Anyone who doesn't put 1 on top and 2 on bottom is a literal brainlet

>power gap
World
>power gap
>power gap
Pizzeria Simulator
Sister Location
>power gap
>power gap

There butt hurt faggots who are angry that their headcanons aren't real. Scott worked his butt off and gave us a worthy conclusion to a series I love. Selfish fuckers.

Meant for Samefagging TooOp is samefagging.

>only one that mentions World
You're alright user. Don't go to Freddy Fazbear's in Utah tomorrow.

"Work" is a strong term. "Shat out" might be more appropriate.

I'm personally pretty happy about it. There are plenty of small details and possible theories that I don't like at all, but as far as broad strokes are concerned I'm satisfied with how Scott ended the series.

How did Fazbear Entertainment not get forced to shut down within the first month? This has got to be the shadiest, sleaziest, most poorly run fictional company of all time.

6 gives us a pretty good idea of how they never got shut down, considering that's one of the objectives of the game.

by making lawsuits drag on and on ?

>tfw a giant, robotic clown is the character I most want to fuck

The original idea was that the company was just negligent. Not actively malicious, they just didn't give a shit. Like how "nobody dies on Disney property" is an actual maxim at Disney.

With SL and 6, it seems that all the sleaziness was entirely on William Afton's hands, with Henry being a saintly good guy who had no idea that any of this was going on.

>Saintly man
>Lures the ghosts of children into a metal death a metal death maze, intent on burning himself, his comrade, and everyone to (second) death.
Henry's easily the most badass character in the series, but saintly isn't the word I would use for him.

Hey, it's how Scientology does it.

Henry's basically a grizzled old man consumed with revenge and who doesn't care what he has to do to get it. He's basically Captain Ahab, and Fazbear's is his Pequod.

He has a pure heart and had no idea that William was conspiring to cover everything up. He's saintly.

There's literally nothing wrong with wanting to fuck giant robots, user.

What did 6 do wrong in how it ended the series? Fazbear's is finally gone, everyone involved is dead, the nightmare is no more.

Fazbear's, or this particular licensed franchise location?

Just because it killed everyone off doesn't make it a good ending. It leaves twice as many questions as it "answered". Henry and Charlie did not need to be in the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=1lX9pdJwrlY isn't a good finale film just because it kills off Freddy.

>tfw Scott will never ever not make something that was not considered canon, canon.
Fucking go through with what you are saying goddamnit.
Stop fucking changing things after a night of tossing, turning and second guessing.

What questions did it leave? What questions did it not answer?

So wait, how many characters did 6 introduce? I think it has the most animatronics in the series, right? Beating out the fourteen in 2?

This dude really had one of the most unique styles out of anyone who's drawn here.

Any requests?

How about a Funtime Chica singing a song about food

Who's the Orange Man? Why was there an animatronic outside his house?
Why is he so nonchalant about his son breaking a window to leave the house? What's with the bar?
Who the fuck is Henry? Why is he still alive? Why did Freddy Fazbear go defunct for thirty years? If Freddy's was active while Fazbear's Fright was around, why didn't he sue it? Where does he get all this money?
What the fuck is the dead cat?
Why did Henry finance and build an entire restaurant and giant furnace on the off chance that some animatronics would come to it? Why were they all in the same general area after 30 years? What the fuck is the ending with the graves supposed to be?
Why did William kill Henry's kids?
Were the Happiest Day minigame animatronics possessed? Who killed them? When?
Why did Henry know William as an "old friend" and built a trap for him? Did he suspect him of being the killer? Why didn't he act on this information sooner? Why did he wait 30 years to do this?

Why did Michael survive the scooping?
Why did William leave his sons unsupervised?
Why was Mangle in 1983?
Where the fuck is the mother?

Mediocre lineup:
Happy Frog
Mr. Hippo
Nedd Bear
Pigpatch
Orville Elephant

Rockstar lineup:
Rockstar Freddy
Rockstar Bonnie
Rockstar Chica
Rockstar Foxy
Lefty

Chica's Pizza World? lineup:
Funtime Chica
El Chip
Music Man

Extras lineup:
Candy Cadet
Prize King
Security Puppet

Returning lineup:
Scrap Baby
Molten Freddy
Dark Springtrap

Trash/not really an animatronic lineup:
Bucket Bob
Mr. Can-Do
Mr. Hugs
No. 1 Crate
Pan Stan
New Paper Pals

So 19, not counting the Trash lineup or the Juice Clowns.

The tiny Funtime Freddy freaking the fuck out over yet another lawsuit.

Lefty discovering that it is infact, a righty.

Happy Frog being self-conscious about her flat chest, her back to Funtime Chica being a Stacy.

>Who's the Orange Man? Why was there an animatronic outside his house?

Orange man is William before turning into a killer, he creates the bots so its not absurd to consider a bot would be around possibly.

>Why is he so nonchalant about his son breaking a window to leave the house? What's with the bar?

Because he's obviously drunk and abusive, the son is possibly Micheal (maybe) before crying child and Elizabeth were born, where Micheal ran away to, who knows.

>Who the fuck is Henry? Why is he still alive? Why did Freddy Fazbear go defunct for thirty years? If Freddy's was active while Fazbear's Fright was around, why didn't he sue it? Where does he get all this money?

Henry from my understanding (haven't read the books so I'm not 100%) is a co-founder/partner with William. Business with questionable choices always work our world already proves that.

>What the fuck is the dead cat?

May be a dog, since some people are claiming in the bedroom with Mangle in fnaf4 barking is heard but haven't gone to see myself.
If William was trying to find how to link souls with robots, an animal would be a good stepping stone to experiment and start with.
(Mangle may also be possessed by the dog) From what some are theorizing.

>Why did Henry finance and build an entire restaurant and giant furnace on the off chance that some animatronics would come to it?

Because Henry knows how the bots work, possessed or not, in one of the books, I think Freddy files, we know that Springtrap is attracted to the BBs noises because its in his "programming." So perhaps its in the rest of the bot's programming to "return."
Plus they needed souls or some shit to be whole or something.

>What the fuck is the ending with the graves supposed to be?

The original fnaf1 victims perhaps, some are thinking that Micheal was who we were playing all along and took upon those names for some moral justification or something.
(will continue in next post)

Now THAT would be the scandal of the century

Rev up those situps.

>11 AM
Shit, I've got work by then. Have fun anyways, Gharst.

>Why did William kill Henry's kids?

Grief from losing his own kids, but it could also be from him trying to find immortality in being able to "posses" bots and kids where just a stepping stone to that obsession. He's obviously also an asshole.

>Were the Happiest Day minigame animatronics possessed? Who killed them? When?

Difficult to say, they seem to be just inserts from Scott at this point, they don't seem to be possessed since naturally in fnaf6 they hold no liability risk.

>Why did Henry know William as an "old friend" and built a trap for him? Did he suspect him of being the killer? Why didn't he act on this information sooner? Why did he wait 30 years to do this?

Because William was everywhere, difficult to track down and since he never technically ever got "caught" by the police its fair to say William was very good to cover his tracks to a point.

Perhaps Micheal found out from going to each establishment and found out then he and Henry exchanged information? I really have no fuck idea.

>Why did Michael survive the scooping?

Ghost magic from his little sister.

>Why did William leave his sons unsupervised?

He's abusive and an alcoholic and kills kids, why would he care about his own?

>Why was Mangle in 1983?

Possible dead dog experiment.

>Where the fuck is the mother?

Either Ballora, dead, or disappeared.

>all those incredible inconsequential questions that literally don't matter and that would result in a worse game if Scott focused any time whatsoever to them
It's almost like you want 6 to be the worst game in the series.

>Candy Cadet's story about the woman and the five rooms

Does this imply that Purple Guy not only killed kids but subjected people to Saw-like torment?

Nedd Bear getting drunk

As in, she's got her back turned to the noodle skeletoned chicken. Possibly combine with ?

Even worse. He made them watch My Little Pony

Which generation?

Careful, you'll trigger Ghost with talk like that.

>alcoholic
>ran over a cat
>makes fun of you when he kills you
>now he locks people up and tortures them
It's like Scott wants to make him into a mustache-twirling villain so the animatronics look better.

I'm working on a collage of them. Does anyone have a clean render of Scrap Baby, especially while jump-scaring? Kind of like pic related, but while you're in the vents.

the original gen

We keep insisting he's a child-raping pedophile.