/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Businesses edition

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1m39piBT2vE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the single most important piece of clothing for making a cute waifu?

>post yfw nessi secretly befriends tryhards and keeps a closed friends list so they can join on gtag via exploits and grief crew members
:3c

The top.

All the pants and skirts looks like shite. So you must nail the top.

A good top. Footwear is important too.

If I get into the fivem rp scene, do I get a new account/username separate from rockstar's social club, steam, facebook, etc? I'd like to try my hand at being a waifu but I don't want to be doxxed.

Aw heck yeah, I love Grand Theft Auto V!

>All the pants and skirts looks like shite
I don't know user, some of the pants seem alright. In general though I do agree with you. I'm very disappointed with the skirts though.
>Footwear is important too
I get that it should compliment the outfit, but is there anything else I should consider?

>when ur friend tells u u can only dream of being as big of an annoying attentionwhore cunt as viva :(

The GTAO protag is already a 6 feet tall giantess (giant) so heels just make you unbelievably comically tall.

Yeah, I am pretty major

What's that got to do with Grand Theft Auto V, though? What's your favorite Heist setup?

You’re a pretty big attention whoring cunt nirah, don’t feel bad, vivas just on a whole other level

>6 feet tall giantess (giant)
>tfw into tall girls
I'll keep that in mind though, thanks.

Stop acknowledging them.

heels also make hard cover more difficult to use because your head can poke up out of the cover.
Beyond that it is mostly aesthetic.

His friend? Dang. Why would you ignore your GTA pals?

youtube.com/watch?v=1m39piBT2vE

When does the snow come back?

blater is a fucking cuck

tiny wheels

blater is gay as fuck and jealous of based minty

you too

12th

i love blater

I want bl8r to stack my pallet.

Too bad 50k/s drops aren't a thing anymore. You ought to update it a bit

Insulting him is giving him what he wants. Stop.

my PB on storm drain is 37.801
what is yours, /gtag/?

Psst, hey faggot.
Guess what?
7:51

It's funny how that guy thinks he got banned for his Pacific time even when I told him what the case was multiple times. Poor bastard can't be saved

Congrats, man. Sounds like a good time!

Report him for breaking the rules.

>blater will never jackhammer your tight boipussi with his bl8 inches

bl8cm

what the fuck is 7:51

grand theft auto

The time it takes to pop an over-inflated ego.

The GTAO protagonist is about 5'8". You can glitch into the character creation building under the downtown police station using a wallbreach and see them up against the chart on the wall.
I know this because I'm into tall girls as well. If you want a tall girl, the Saints Row 3/4 protagonist is a little over six feet. She stands shoulder-to-shoulder with Gat, and that's before heels.

it's like 4:62, but for mexicans. they fear 7:51 for religious reasons.

franklin is 6ft, meaning lamar is probably 6'4. there's no way in hell the GTAO protagonist is 5'8. that chart is bullshit because I doubt our characters are that much shorter than franklin. fuckin' jimmy is probably 5'8.

male char is 6ft fem char is 5-8

Isn't trevor 6'1?

REEEEEEEE

WHERE IN THE FUCK IS THE UPDATE INFO WHAT IS TAKING SO LONG

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Next update will turn off the matchmaking servers, and we will finally be free.

>some fucboi tries attack people in oppressor
>starts firing missiles at me from behind
>slam on the brakes
>he crashes into the tail of my pickup, explodes, and dies
>drive away laughing

sorry, you're here forever

holy fuck jimmy is blater sized lmao

post characters

Sure

i used mods so rockstar could ban me and wouldn't be able to play the game anymore... it's been 3 weeks and still no ban. What can I do to get banned?

ok only once then back to traffic

drop money for people

As long as you aren't getting people past jew cards they won't care about anything you do

i want to marry my assistant.

>try to do babbys first MC Contract
>some fag always shows up in a super dildo and btfos me

That's not how it works you cunt.
I have literally been getting script shitted on nearly never ingame from not having GTAG or showing GTAG friends, still happens when they just outright attack the entire session though.

Bruh where the leaks at?

how do you even start these things? I try with a friend but never get the call. and when I call him the line is busy.

do we need to be in a lobby with more than just one other person? it's public, but usually only 4 in it.

You gotta go to your clubhouse and into the board room to pick one.

open your friends list, then

MC Contracts are also available in Invite-Only sessions, in case you don't feel like company.

Didn’t know this, thanks!
I’ll give it a whirl tomorrow morning

thank you. thought I had to wait for a call, but I'll go check out my clubhouse. need to help friend make some money.

Done
>crew scared/bothered of people getting invited in

cute smoke

Yeah faggot that's the reason. Stop talking shit you don't know you snowflake faggot.

Are there any tops that go well with mini skirts to look like a mini dress? Also what the fuck was rockstar thinking by adding sequined mini skirts without any sequined tops to go with them?

I want dress and leather jacket

I think some of the camisoles might go with one or two of the skirts? but for the most part nothing.

desu I'm not impressed with the current selection of dresses we have. We need more dresses in different styles. More jackets never hurt anyone either.
Thanks user. I'll have to look into those again, but iirc last time I looked they weren't all that great.

yeah that looks nice. Pair it up with a cute jacket and I'm sure it would be qt as fuck

HOW CAN CHINLETS EVEN COMPETE?

There's actually a premade outfit that does just that with a different skirt/bustier. It's called The Liberty, and I think it's under Hipster outfits.
Some of the premade outfits actually aren't half bad and can make for good starting points if you've no sense of fashion or just don't care about clothes that much.
Then you eventually fall deeper into the rabbit hole and start noticing all the clothing combinations in the premade outfits that aren't possible to assemble normally.

No shit? I actually haven't taken a good look at those premade outfits

With how lanky the male body is, that character looks like a goddamn bobblehead.

Why haven't you murdered yourself yet?

Nothin' personal, baka

K

>tfw random shitters keep hitting on you
I don't want orbiters, why don't they just go away?

Real talk, why isn't there a katana in gta? It just seems like one of those things that would've been added at some point.

>This cunt got unbanned
Fuck sake.

Alright. Includes non-existent phone

what is that shirt?

Did you know that Vom Feuer is a Sig Sauer expy?

>tfw still no romance option for assistant

>Male assistant will never drag you under the desk and fuck your face
Why live?!

Go die in a ditch.

It's under t-shirts near the bottom.

these guys are the rockstar payroll, right? first time watching one of these vids, and the acting and overreactions seems more like a commercial, instead of friends playing the game together.

>its a nirah attentionwhores and waifufags in the chat all game episode