Got job cleaning condos

>got job cleaning condos
>first shift in cleaning with 2 other guys they joke about sex and stuff so i think im in good company
>they tell me there was a bachelorette party here last night
I say don't mind me just going to smell all the seats real quick haha
>awkward silence for entire 4 hours of cleaning
>probably will be fired

Did I fuck up

Yes.

You're reading way too much into it, that's a completely normal joke.

did you expect to banter for 4 hours? stfu and do the job. It's only awkward if you let it be awkward

LOL

You're in the clear.

As others have said, something like this will only be awkward if you decide it should be awkward.

The President of the United States of America was on camera talking about grabbing women by the pussy - do you think he gives a fuck? No. Be a man. Do what you want to do.

>haha
Smell fetish isn't socially acceptable you autist.

LOL CHAIR SNIFFING CONDO MAID! HAHAHAHAHAHA

They're just jealous that you got the freshest sniffs

If you actually smelled the seats you're fucked. Otherwise be cool and they'll realize it was just an off color joke

Unless you actually smelled the seats, or your coworkers are even more autistic than you, you're good

The fact that someone could think of a joke like that is fucked enough. Not a normal thing to joke about. The bottom line is, his mind went there in some form. Where does it end? >Kindergarten? HAHA so cute can I have your daughters cell phone number? JK I was just pretending to be a pedo HAHA I'm not though!

If you did the joke properly... you could get away with it... I could say the exact same thing and continue to excessively smell the seats for 10 minutes and it be a good joke... some people are funny... others are not... its how you say it... not what you say

>Things that never happened

>>got job cleaning condos
>Did I fuck up
Yes, at life.

>Not a normal thing to joke about
Are you my wife? Coz she hasn't a fucking clue about crude humor either

they probably didn't get it

>revealing your autism at work

Yah fucked up bro

these

a co-worker (other young guy) made a seat sniffing joke to me and i laughed. and this job was in an uptight office environment in suburban toronto, so i would think blue collar cleaners could be more blue with their jokes.

pretty standard joke, maybe your delivery just sucked. just observe them and get to know their sense of humour and develop a better chemistry with them and maybe then you will be able to land some of your corny ass jokes.

You gotta double down next time, it's socially unacceptable joke 101.

>You say don't mind my I'm just going to smell the seats real quick

>silence.jpg

>just kidding guys, I'm going to take my time

>cue hysterical laughter
>Mfw you made two best friend clean bros

Always double down / misdirect on the awkward silence. When you go further into the wrong thing, people go oh, he must be joking, hahaha.

Savage.

Probably poor delivery plus you are new. Don't think too much about it yo.

>The President of the United States of America was on camera talking about grabbing women by the pussy - do you think he gives a fuck? No. Be a man. Do what you want to

Kek anytime I say something inappropriate at work I just remind myself of this. Glad to see I'm not the only one with this line of thinking.

Why stress about fucking up a job like that?

>He should have been a NEET crypto trader instead