Was ancient Greece the manliest culture of all time?

Was ancient Greece the manliest culture of all time?

No. The Cossacks are. Greeks are fat and lazy. Maybe if they weren't so busy trying to find boipussy they could be as rad as The Russians.

The ancient Greeks also practiced pederasty so there's that.

Probably the Thracians.

Nothing manly about having a bunch of slaves. Manliness is all about autonomy and self sufficeny.

The Celts

no, they loved boypucci

t.fag
theres nothing manlier than dominating other people

Kek. Kys

They were dominant enough to make men from other cultures their bitches.

>posted from my mom's basement

>executing a man for making some innocent banter
Greeks invented the SJW

>posted from my non-argument factory

>Greeks invented the SJW
nope in the iliad odysseus beats the shit out of the proto-leftist thersites
thats the only thing these filth respond to

No. Most of them were willing to let the Spartans or the Athenians or whatever major power dominated their region of Greece do the fighting for them.
Athenians were welfare monkeys who didn't think about the consequences of their own actions and thought the rules didn't apply to them.
Spartans were only manly when they were in charge of the situation. An earthquake wreaks their shit? They call the rest of Greece to help them. Their elite soldiers get captured? Sue for peace, every time.
Syracusians were lazy as Italians and
>Thebans
>Greek

>be barbarian
>fight other barbarians for sheep and women to rape
>do whatever the person with the most rapists at his command tells you to do

I'll have you know that I live a very lonesome life in my studio apartment. I often times miss my mom so I give her a call.

Living in her basement wouldn't be so bad.

Didn't Romans see Greeks as a bunch of overly sophisticated pussies? Although it was manly in the sense that women had less political power than in modern Saudi-Arabia. They were basically segregated from men, so much that they developed different dialects. The average man barely spent any time together with women, so no wonder boipuccy was so popular. (To be fair though, women did lead the households, husbands didn't have much power over a family's finances, the hiring of slaves etc.)

The early Romans did. Effete and decadent bookworms that couldn't stop feuding with each other long enough to run a stable government.

But then the Romans became Greeks and that sentiment died out.

Who doesn't?

straight people?

Stop this meme.

>>theres nothing manlier than dominating other people
only impotent men think this

According to who?

>homosex culture
>manly

>do whatever the rapist with the most rapists at his command tells you to

Holy fuck.

Saving that one.

This simplification is s great btfo'ing of barbarian scum

Xenophon pls

>Was ancient Greece the manliest culture of all time?

Probably not. But they might have been the culture that most effectively conveyed manliness in epic literature and figurative art than any other culture before or after them.

> fucking beautiful boys
>not straight

Hunter-gatherer nomads are; it's pure, undiluted masculinity. Anything 'cultural' is a deviation from this purified masculinity. Greek literature laid the blueprints for feminine bourgeoisie sentimentalism. When they unite and make a fighting force, as is the case with the Mongols, they conquer everyone.

>mongols
>hunter-gatherers