pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zauN8dKz2eA
steamcharts.com/app/211420
steamcharts.com/app/335300
steamcharts.com/app/374320
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o3Rs86GQ0WgRO7EJYJWKhYav8-80JSKxRTBEBVOLGCo/edit#gid=1904222143
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>finally kill aldrich after a million tries
>his orbital arrow bombardment still kills me before the ember kicks in
fuck you
at least i got the souls

How mad would people be if they remastered DaS1 with DaS3's engine and gameplay?

I'd be pretty happy

I'd love it. Large, clunky bosses would be unclunked.

What am I supposed to do against someone using perseverance?

Finished DS3 for my first time today. It was okay, I guess.

If you're close enough and they do perseverance you can backstab punish. Otherwise don't trade.

I want to do unholy things to Gwyndolyn

Homosexuality is wrong.

It's not gay if you both cum.

Walk away. If you attempt to trade you'll lose, if you get your hit in and back off you'll deal damage to him while he fails to deal damage to you.

Are there any actual sliders for blonde hair? Is such a thing even possible in 3?

Closest you can achieve is strawberry blonde. Full red, around 200 green and around 100-150 blue.

>DsII
>Will get your estus refilled for co-op
>Can put down your sign for temporary co-op

And III removed this because....?

>that emerald herald image

thank you for reminding me

What's that from?

Why do you need to refill your estus when you have 99 lifegems hahaha.

redpill me on this thing

Successful co-op refilled your estus and spell charges in 1 too, I have no idea why it's different in 3. Maybe some sort of engine holdover from Bloodborne, or they figured it was already easy enough to keep your estus up in 3 between the pseudo-random enemy drops and invader kills.

Half finished monster they left in the game.

2handing doesn't matter for plunge attacks
Yes, and I'd be fine with just the stance (which I though it was just blocking) being available
Such a cool guy. It really annoys me how almost every npc has unique models and moves, none of which are available to the player

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPP*

No idea, I just saved it from a post about sliders several months ago.

It was created by Aldia as a relief for his sexually frustrated warlocks and acolytes (as the only woman, Moenna, had taken a hike. Alas, he made a crucial error, and designed the holes to be too high, so he dumped it in the Gutter

haha I wonder how that smells like haha anyone wanna sniff that haha?

I bet it's soooo stinky hehe I wouldn't want to smell it haha but maybe kind of haha jk :)

Hop on to Mr. Skeletonball Crab's wild ride
youtube.com/watch?v=zauN8dKz2eA
Pitch in ideas

Was made for an ant den side area that was supposed to be part of the cut second half of the gutter

dark souls II
because someone thought it was a cool idea and there was no real art direction or thematic consistency telling them it was, in fact, not such a cool idea.

What sort of build should I go for if doing a Moonlight Sword build?

Which game? Assuming 3 you can either go 40 INT alone and go some VIT to get full Havel's for unstoppable poise or 60 INT on a dedicated caster.

thanks

Feeling like doing some low-level invasions with the Thrall Axe. Should I muck around with any dark-infused bs, or just go thief and rawdog it?

40 int and maximum poise

I don't recommend using mlgs as a caster

Only use homing soulmass to be a massive dick.

Just check soulsplanner
Eh, it can work as a "get the fuck off me" tool. Though magic knight is much funner imho. 40 int mlgs, MS or GMS and HSM. Maybe lingering out of rings. A pity clutch rings are such trash. They take up a ringslot duh AND cause you to take extra damage, in what way they need a nerf for pvp?

Any reason why you can't easily check your elemental bonuses to attack in 3? I leveled up my pyromancy flame, even though I'm a faith build, will pyromancy still be decent?

what kind of shitty name is Majula?

Why do you need to refill your estus when you can use instant full heal humanities haha

so for catalysts, you want to look at the spell buff to get an idea of how much damage your spells will be doing. Unfortunately, it can't show straight damage, since different spells do different damage. So we must resort to taking the spellbuff count of a 40/40 build and comparing it to what you have.

On my 40/40 pyromancer, I get 207 spell buff, and on my demons scar I get 190. I use the demon scar, and the damage it gets with 190 spellbuff and witch's ring is good. So if you have around 150 spellbuff or up and witch's ring on, your damage will probably be decent.

>tfw repeating crossbow doesn't scale off of lowest level stat
>tfw final crossbow ever added to dark souls isn't a paired weapon

>get badass repeating crossbow from a boss that uses said badass repeating crossbow in a badass repeating manner (repeatedly badass)
i repeat, it was pretty badass (the repeating crossbow)
>player gets the second worst ranged weapon in the game with a weakass WA that does less damage total with explosive bolts than 1-2 R1s from any other bow or crossbow

>the second worst ranged weapon in the game
You can't possibly be arguing that the Darkmoon Longbow is actually worse.

It's just like using a quality weapon in a strength build. It will work but will be suboptimal

>tfw 699 AR
>tfw it's 4 way split dmg
>tfw can still 3hit combo for 900+

Slabbed it, 705 AR, whew.

use clutch rings

Try it with Banner buff.

>broken helmet
>impossible to break anything without CE

>only +9 weapon
>didn't upgrade it to +10 and complaining about damage

what are you doing

I don't have the intelligence for Orbeck to leave his location. If I kill Abyss Watchers, will he die? Or will he only die if he's in firelink shrine, and not given a scroll?

799 with all three clutch rings, 766 with just dark.
Don't have Lothric war banner, never picked it up I guess. I'll get it tomorrow.
>impossible to break anything without CE

>I don't know what irithyll dungeon is
>thinking I'm complaining about damage when I have 700 AR

????

>Brainlet doesn't even have 10 INT

I'm a Cleric

There's some holy books over there. Have a look friend!

How active is SOTFS on pc? I just bought a key for 8 euro.

Is the user that gave weapon breakdowns still around? I want the lowdown on Valorheart.

You abuse the jumping attack.

>forget why i stopped playing DS3
>watch friend play it
>weird feeling that something is wrong
>remember poise doesnt exist in DS3

R1R1>Jumping attack

He will fuck off if you go past Abyss Watchers.

Just put points into INT to meet the requirements and then respec back into Faith at the Cathedral.

steamcharts.com/app/211420
steamcharts.com/app/335300
steamcharts.com/app/374320

So my friend bought ds1,2, and 3. We're almost done with ds1 and I don't know what build I want to do for ds2.
Dubs chooses what I build in ds2

I'm torn between STR/DEX/Quality for my Dark Souls 3 run, any advice?
I wanna be decent in both PVP and PVE, but PVE is the priority
How's the Claymore now? I remember it being a tad underwhelming when the game released, and I haven't played since

I don't think this'll get enough attention to get dubs, but go for a lightweight Caestus/Hex build anyway

outside of PvP do heavy attacks even have a purpose? why would you press the heavy attack button when light attacks have higher DPS?

seems like bad game design to me desu

How good are GS/UGS in DS3?
Is it still shortsword-city?

>I'm torn between STR/DEX/Quality for my Dark Souls 3 run, any advice?
quality is vastly downgraded now and mostly used for boss weapons
str builds have enormous amount of options and access to the best pvp weapon in the game (splitleaf)
dex builds have less options but good dps tools (sellswords) and good crits
claymore is a good weapon in a solid class, go str with it

In DS3, I have 5 characters that are intended to be each major Build (Str/Dex/Fai/Int/Pyro).
Now that I've more or less 'finished" my Int character, I really feel like Int builds are probably the worst Build in the game, other than niche things I suppose. Sorceries are mostly trash, they get a really pitiable weapon selection, you have to sacrifice orange estus to even make use of Magic based elements of the class, and attunement is such a waste of a stat that I wonder why they even bother having it.
There must be something I'm doing wrong.

sorcerers get access to one of the best greatswords in the game, mlgs
they also get access to true combos with heysel pick and soul greatsword/old moonlight
they also have the best boss cheese spell, pestilent mercury, great soul dregs are awesome in any pve situation unless the enemy resists dark, great/heavy soul arrows are your bread and butter from range, old moonlight deals extremely solid damage if you manage to charge it successfully, hidden body allows to play in full stealth, homing soulmass is a top tier pvp spell

>VH
>ever
Just don't man
any guardbreak attack can and will guardbreak you if you're blocking at the time.
also, rolling attacks will most of the time go next to the enemy. one of the coolest weapons out there is utter shit because from doesn't know the mechanics of their own game
not to mention that any stance SS with a WA shield is a straight upgrade (both WAs have a lunge+poke and a short guardbreak)

I wish DeS had a medium roll.

The "temporary co-op" thing was stupid anyway. Why the fuck would I summon people who get timed out of my world and are going to only be useful for a short ass time?

>instant full heal humanities haha
You either have to grind a ton for those or alternatively to have to go to the DLC at which point the game's almost over anyway. You can buy infinite lifegems starting from the first real level of Dark Souls 2, the two aren't at all comparable.

Fuck off with this paired weapon bullshit. If I use a crossbow, I want to also have a manual aim mode for that .

>tfw no harpoon weapon in any of the games
>tfw the closest thing we have is the Follower Javelin and it looks more like a Gladiatorial Javelin more than anything
>tfw I'll never get to re-enact Moby Dick in Dark Souls

>do the level
>reach fog with 0 estus
>put down sign
>full estus 5 minutes later
See? Does successfully cooping in 3 refill your hp/fp bars? IIRC successfully invading does, and I like going through levels without estusing, only refilling hp by invading

You can use the Spontoon against ice covetous and that's the closest you'll get

What class should I start for a generalist STR build then? I plan on min/maxing like a bitch

Knight

with a str build you usually need 16DEX to use some of the best options
maybe even 18 if you want to use the second best curved greatsword
this means knight wins over anything else by a ridiculous margin, including warrior

>second best
Nah, harald is better than exile. It does have a bit less AR but it has more range and a superior WA.
Its only issue really is the 18 dex req

Consider yourself BTFO.

congratulations, retard, you won one level and lost 4 points in attunement so you can't make use of harald gs WA or splitleaf WA as often, and also gained an absolutely useless points in luck
warrior is shit

How good is the Zwei currently? And what are my main options for weapons if I don't have the DLC? I plan on getting it after I complete the game, but I want options before then

pretty good on 30/30 with dark infusion, otherwise underwhelming

Fuck, forgot to specify that I'm asking for STR weapons

You want the FUGS

zwei's only upside compared to a heavy lothric knight ugs is a 1hr2 poke
otherwise it's pretty shit for str builds

You want the greatsword, it's unironically stronger than FUGS and they have the same range on the R1s

can greatsword rollpoke?
can greatsword poke on R2?
can greatsword tank greathammers?

muh pokes

it's strike damage so it doesn't matter

>good move that actually lands doesn't matter because of the damage type
ok

how much poise do I need to tank halberds and greatswords with a greataxe

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o3Rs86GQ0WgRO7EJYJWKhYav8-80JSKxRTBEBVOLGCo/edit#gid=1904222143

Is this better than the console versions?

about this much check the OP

So what do y'all have to say about the remaster thing?

What remaster thing?

Greatswords are generally great, Ultra Greatswords are less good on average but still decent if used well. One of the most broken weapons in the game currently is a greatsword like most TRC content.

>old inaccurate poise table
For what purpose.

This

>twitter nobody
>2 retweets
>5 likes
yeah champ, right after dmc5 announcement