/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #657

''Matching colors'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=jM18GYpfGn8
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

youtube.com/watch?v=jM18GYpfGn8

Friendly reminder that mercing up is solution to all problems

ep 3 codex WHEN

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Chloe is #1

Oh dear what has she done now?
Now there's TWO Maxes and Chloes running around together, hugging, kissing, and photographing everything.

I haven't been here in a month. What has been happening in my /lisg/ since my absence?

Yeah boy

Cancer

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I hope I can do all those things user
I really want to try

>picture of two gay men

something i finished a couple of days ago
enjoy it

Alright, new thread.
Now post your info leaker user so we can get even more disappointed

>(She tastes cinnamon)

I will just give me couple of hours, I'm gathering everything together again.

You will not be disappointed, I just told you they kinda changed endings but it really didn't ruin its theme.

Leaks and info about the prequel, terrible theories from people who ignore that info, and hating on Max

Not /lisg/'s brightest era but there's still been some fun parts

If I don't get my ending I'll just mod jeffersons model into bts and make him track Rachel with his eyes myself

THAT PROM CHAPTER OF OUROBOROS
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVER TOP THAT?!

Ms Waters is going to try to bang Max
Screencap this

nice projecting and blind assumption Mr.''s1 isn't canon huehehehehe''

I always kiss the Price

Remove this from my sight at once

I don't think so. That seems unlike something TH would write.
If it does happen then Max will get really angry at her teacher. Which would be a shame.

Spat out my drink thinking of that scene

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

After Farewell hopefully we'll get rid of those trolls who are hating on Max and ignore info(s).

Previous thread was cancer man, look at those suicidal posts

BEGONE!

>"But what makes you interested in a game about teen romance for the most part then?"

It's not just about teen romance. It's about growing up, standing up, letting go, destiny, self determination, friendship, facing fears, and so much more.

It's also fiction, which doesn't have to be something we have to want to engage in. I consume loads of media depicting and often condoning graphic violence, yet, I don't intend to murder anyone.

At first I picked it up, just out of irony.

I have some friends who I seldom speak to, but drop in on once in a while on Teamspeak (Now Discord) just to speak to. Many of them are of the /v/ persuasion and are constantly parroting GamerGate rhetoric, bemoaning how feminism and SJWs are killing gaming with their agenda.

Their anti-diversity stance is something I am diametrically in disagreement with since the gaming landscape is defined by unoriginality and a deluge of boring generic protagonists. Not even touching on the heated issue of representation, I just want different (A.K.A diverse) and more interesting characters and mechanics, so LiS immediately caught my eye with it's refreshing setting, character, and mechanic.

And given how they thought Gone Home was the most cancerous game ever, and not even a game, I knew they would hate this.

So, I bought it just so I could drop in on these guys to troll them by acting like LiS is the best game ever.

I did not expect to genuinely be enthralled by it and completely fall in love.

Continued...

>Continued...
please stop

There's gotta be some conflict
Max banging her hot cool teacher would certainly make things interesting. Or even getting propositioned for future banging

I'm sure some will be gone and I'm also sure a few will stay at least a little longer after
With a few months until the Farewell Episode's release, things will probably slow down again which might be be good
If you haven't heard yet both Hannah and Ashly are coming back to voice Max and Chloe for that

good job I really like it, especially the hair movement. I wish I had a single clue about animating anything.

Darn. My one weakness.

Vegeta

There's already conflicts going on and that would add nothing to the story. Max would clearly and immediately reject the idea and that would be the end of it unless Ms Waters kept trying and Max had to tell Chloe. Ms. Waters doesn't seem like she would do that anyway. She seems to care about Max and wants to see her succeed. She wouldn't want to jeopardize everything that makes Max happy and destroy a friendship between student and teacher.

Ms waters true identity

She won't be a teacher anymore. She'll be Maxs ticket into photography world. Plus she obviously favours Max. We saw that with the whole swearing thing. She's gonna try to put the moves on Maxine

Yes...moves

Hey, an user is contemplating suicide here, and got personal. I just thought I'd share my experience and also answer his question between the Bae>Bay, Aliceposting, futaposting, Warrencuck posting, and Amberprice/Pricefield/Maximum Victory, flamewars.

But seriously don't kill yourself.

Be the change you want to be.

I gotta try I guess

She could help Max create a career but I don't think she will try to make Max cheat on Chloe. That seems like a direction TH would not go especially when we already know the conclusion would be for Max to reject any kinds of those advances.

Bingo

Try living

Maybe TH will take the DestinySmasher route and have them engage in a threesome

oh, thank you. I didn't actually expect you to give me a long serious reply and expected to be ignored.
And yeah I know that LiS & BtS are much more than a "lesbian simulator/Tumblr: The game" as shalow as /v/ claims.

Uhh no. This is clearly b8 now.

The Chad is always hiding in the shadows, creeps along behind his prey, knowing he can over take the partner and mate with the female whenever he chooses to do so.

i'd kill him desu.

I hate it when author shits on his work,goes insane when it got more popular. like that foursome cuck

He is literally watching his BFF but when Sera stepped in she will btfo them

Nobody asked for spoilers.

TH wouldn't do that to us. I don't see them having any intention of making Waters anything but supportive of Max. A real mentor who helps and encourages her with her photography.
There was a moment in one of the past chapters where Taylor or Victoria says something about a threesome and Chloe says "We're exclusive" with Max agreeing. Even when the idea was clearly a joke. IIRC there was also an author's note that addressed how they wouldn't do like "other stories" and have Max and Chloe turn on each other.

it's you again, whinyfag

Correction: I opened up the full work on AO3 and couldn't find the author's note I thought existed. The line about Taylor definitely does though, Chapter 35.
Still, I've seen absolutely nothing to suggest a departure from the feelings and words in Chapter 29's author's notes.

well if he does do it, he better prepare himself for lynch attempt.
because it really won't be pretty

Don't be a cunt. I know people shouldn't come in here expecting not to see spoilers, but spoiling someone that is genuinely engaged and interested in the game without even using spoiler tags is just shitty and unasked for.

I agree I wouldn't care for it at all either and would probably have to throw a tomato at them or something. We'll have to watch and see how things develop. I have faith that particular thing won't happen though.
Chloe and Max will remain together and exclusive. Exactly how they want it and how it should be.

On a more serious note, I keep forgetting that Chloe is supposed to have longer hair in these chapters. I actually think she would look really pretty with her hair long and blonde again.

How new are you on Veeky Forums? We have been always talking about leaks in this thread. Even with Season

It is still better than your suicidal blogshit posts

Meanwhile at the Asylum...

"Well take the spruce moose, hop in"
"Max...it's just a mode-"*cocks gun*
"Chloe. I said Hop. In."

i get you user. I really really hate it when creator shits on his work,fucks everything up when he gets popularity/and attention. i really hate it when they bring tumblr bullshit (le threesome,le foursome spinoff moments) I mean this is also ooc and also nonsense because when two people love each other nobody would go for stupid harem thing. it is not "normal"
and unnecessary.

i personally despise tomorrowheart from the start anyway but if he really does it , let's just say there will be other people like me too.

You guys take fanfiction and pairings too seriously.

Aunt Max would never sacrifice me, my mommy, and my friends who feed me delicious carrots everyday for that angsty blue-haired beeatch, right...?

Michel sold her to the butcher so

Why do you despise Tomorrowheart? As far as fic writers go, they're one of the most harmless.

because one of his posts on plebbit. don't mind it
the only thing i like is his story, but i hope he doesn't fuck if up for tumblrinas' sake

Don't say such mean things about Chloe! Max isn't sacrificing anyone.

Well...okay. I'm not going to ask any further than that
But they're not going to start including threesome/foursome/poly stuff. It's not what they're into.
I agree you on
when two people love each other nobody would go for stupid harem thing
Especially Max or Chloe. In-game of in-fic.

That's right, Alice. Some people have been being very unfair to Max lately and blaming her for a lot of things. Some of which she had no control over. Kind words (and snuggles) help her feel better though.

There's more TL;DR posts if you want it.

I usually hate to get candid, but WTF. We're all anonymous here and likely none of you will ever meet me or know who I am. And since some you opened up and shared personal issues involving loneliness, depression, suicidal ideation, I might as well.

Dec 20th

The list of people who love and care about Max is a very long one. She shouldn't ever feel alone or unworthy of being happy.
Max is awesome.

Her parents
Kate
Joyce
Chloe

Really not that many

Chloe is on her own level.
Max has her parents, Joyce, David, Kate, Dana, Juliet, Warren, Frank, Kristen, Fernando, others in Blackwell. Max has a pretty good group of friends that would support her.
Her only real foes were Nathan, Mark, Sean, and possibly Victoria (I'd consider her more of a frenemy if she has to be some kind of antagonist.)

Yeah but to say all those people love her is silly. They might like her but doubt they love her in any sense

Rachel's jacket in ep3 previews is part of her punk rock outfit at the mill. looks bretty gud

Max has less friends than Kate.

Looks like the jacket you wear when you're planning on being part of an impromptu bukkake later that night

>Max, quick, take my hand!
>*hella adventure*

Get lost maxine the eternal schizoid, even Fernando grew tired of your shit and considers agreeing to sign papers allowing doctors to forcibly put you into coma

Fuck (You)
That's right. One.

I really liked that outfit in the first episode. It wasn't something I expected from Rachel but it looked great. Not sure if she's really a rocker or if it was part of blending into the crowd.

Cute! Max's birthday threads were fun, hope there's more if we're still kicking by that time next year. Next character's birthday is Chloe's I think. That will be fun!

>tfw it's literally that easy to get an Amberprice tard to sperg out
I guess after last threads leaks you guys are feeling pretty out of control eh?

Not surprising you can't do even such simple thing right, but I'm not that permanently buttblasted poltard kid that can't handle his itch not to insult somebody at least once every 5 minutes

Don't like the taste of your own medicine ? Tough shit kiddo, that's what you're gonna get

Oh boy. What did Chloe do now?
She has a patient and understanding girlfriend, but Chloe can be a bit of a bonehead at times.

Reminder that all this started when Amberfags started talking shit about Max
Don't give me that "Taste of your own medicine" crap when your kind started it

KISS HER.

To the user who is contemplating suicide due to thoughts of feeling alone. Although I avoid romance, and think people need to stop looking for it as if their life depends on it, I have had crushes before. One of those rare times, I was head over heels with a girl who looked dead on like Max. She had the hairstyle, freckles, smile, soft toothy voice, and was even a photography student who was in love with vintage film cameras and abstained from digital photography and had a room with a gorgeous wall gallery mostly composed of Polaroids and Christmas lights like Max. We bonded over our interest over photography and art. A mutual friend who was staying with her thought we would make a good couple, and planned to set us up. Unfortunately she had mental health issues worse than mine. I learned she had psychosis and borderline personality disorder and told said friend that she planned to falsely accuse her ex of rape if he didn't dump his current girlfriend and get back together with her, she then shared her plan to threaten him suicide if he didn't agree to get back together. She then flipped out on said mutual friend out of the blue, kicked her out, and threw out all her possessions from the window of her high rise apartment.

I remember first seeing the trailer for LiS, and thinking "Shit, she looks just like Jackie. Wait...and she's a photography student? And into hipster analog cameras?"

That might have been one of the reasons I think romantic relationships aren't for everyone. That and my parents. And my friends's parents. And my sisters. And everyone I knew in school.
Also public figures.
Also Elliot Rodger

So yeah, not everyone needs it and sometimes they're more trouble.