/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #178

HE COME edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The D.D. Tower: Water Dimension event is live now till December 6th.
>a new mini box is out with early Six Samurais and shit
>The Yami Marik event will start on December 7th. This time he comes with Ra
>Bonz will be unlockable mid December
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/c/q1c8pxs0
hearthpwn.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

penis lol

>Sartorius
Time to actually change the language to japanese then.

first for more toons fucking when?

You think he will be extra over the top with ZA WARUDO after voicing DIO?

I'm from the future. Marik's drops all blow ass, Ra is a total meme and shitter magnet. It does get a pretty cool looking summon animation though.

Screencap this

>you think they will shoehorn in le funne jojo references lmao XDXD into his dialog
Why yes my Reddit browsing friend, I do think they will do that

>I'm from the future. Marik's drops all blow ass, Ra is a total meme and shitter magnet. It does get a pretty cool looking summon animation though.

So you're in Japan?

Meh, he was already over the top to begin with

Can a deck this BIG take me to KoG?

If anything Jojo is a le funny Yugioh reference
He was screaming about the world on yugioh before he was screaming about it in jojo

Post your ID for those sweet bonus xp vagabonds
031-031-351

Who else here abusing the DD Invader spawns?

here.
All day auto dueling the tower here.
When do you reset the D.D. box?

Konami will fear the samurai

Varies a bit, the items are on a hierarchy. Where rainbow pack > fire pack/SR > garbage

Mostly depends on what's left. But 100% getting rainbow pack before any reset.

>I activate a ritual spell

Least I know I have time to nip out for a cuppa

enlighten me on how to farm the invader senpai

auto duel uminotaurus until he shows up

nope

why uminotaurus and which floor?

LMAO.
This one of the most desperate moves I've seen.

Damn dude.. you totally outskilled that guy holy shit.. how do I be as good as you man..

Floor 28 Imairuka is also a prime target if you have enough attack boosting cards to reliably get even a single monster over 2100 because his removal-free, basic ass dinosaur deck literally can't beat 2101 attack.

Is there a point in doing higher floors? The D.D invader which appears doesn't seem to matter.

Higher floor D.D invader gives more points.

I assume there is a minimum floor before the Invader only gives 3 or 4 points, but I could have been wasting my time that high up.

could somebody pls help me building snow deck

The times for the dd tower ending are the japanese times right? Meaning it ends at the end of today right?

Is farming the tower really worth the time and effort?
The only thing I see there is a small chance for more Pyrorex copies(and maybe other fire tower cards if you missed them the first time) and convert material. Rainbow pack is nice, but if I want anything specific I might as well just farm the duelist directly.

I just got playset of every event card i can and call it a day.

On that note, anyone has any decent gishki/water deck around, or it is non viable even with even support?

the lv 20 deck of the star boy whooped my ass a few time, just replace the retarded spells like the spirit equip one and the field spell with some staples and you're game

Yuki Judai is not pleased

woah, you outplayed him HARD

Spyral in duel link when?

How to counter hazy shit?

Blue eyes white dragon

FUSE AND FORM OJAMA KING

You’ll need it consider how shit Arcana Forces are

I am very worried about some Luck on your side Decks with Arcana Force.

Returning player here, when does the bingo event end?

I haven't had the bingo board since unlocking Mokuba. Probably one of my favorite things starting out.

When?

>no extra deck
nah

Havent played since launch thinking about getting back in, how much has changed and I dont think I got far I think I was like level 15 or some shit, should I just reroll and make new account?

ded game

Jesus Fudo will save it soon.

I just pulled Pyrorex from one of the lesser Tower drops. I was considering doing a Dragon deck as my backup, but since everybody has one of those I may have to go Dino.

How do I make this deck work

Not my kind of deck, but I had to make a guess I'd say more stalling spells and traps and a few less monsters. I've never been beaten by an ice counter deck though so I couldn't say how to do it right.

Tell it to get a job?

What do you want to see in the nerfs tomorrow?
>Dakini limited to 1
>Wall of disruption limited to 1
>ECON limited to 2

Wait for the Light Asuka event for White Veil, Blue-Ice White Nights Dragon and White Nights Queen drops.

How to get the rest of the hazy flame archetype? I know sphynx is available, though Im mot sure how to get it. Have the other monsters(not counting xyz) come out?

Still don't know what to get

I'm
I just pulled a Dimension Gate. Think it'd be a good fit for this deck, considering if that card failed I could still use Union Scramble to recover?

>Apparently Level 7 ritual deck is supposed to be one of the best auto-decks.
>I try it for a couple of duels
>It struggles so much compared to my shitty joey structure warrior deck.

Why do you guys advise noobs to visit this website again?
duellinks.gamea.co/c/q1c8pxs0

Like it or not it's the best thing available.

any retard can tell that deck is vastly outdated
but i agree that website is trash, you have to dig through comments if you want anything of value from it

>Demoted to instaloss
nice game KonamiJEWS

Does this immediately cancel out whatever spell effect might proc it or is it a post-effect trap where it'd effect only cards that would proc after the trap procs?

If it's the former, I'm buying it. If the latter, I'm not.

traps cant proc

I wish we had something serious like hearthcucks have hearthpwn.com/

Something we could vote for the best decks weekly to get a more accurate representation of what is going on regarding the meta.
Not relying some retard(s) updating a blog manually like gamea.

temple of the mind's eye directo attack deck

>what are counter traps
>what are traps that negate activation of other spell cards/traps
????

Pvp is so broken right now with decks like Cyber Angels that whoever goes first is practically guaranteed to lose. Then there's that BS paradox skill+black dragon ninja that starts him off with so much protection. Just feels like rng.

none of those happen randomly

dkayed is coming out with a website soon™
though he's been saying soon and hyping it for months now

But it will cost money
We should just make our own

Okay let me rephrase. Does the Trap activate its effects to destroy whatever spell or trap activated it, or does it only work on spells/traps played after the trap activated?

nah it'll be free
he wants a resource you can point to new players

I don't get it.
I'm assuming Vegeta and Bulma shared a VA with Judai and Yubel? Is that it?

WHERE DO I GET DANCE PRINCESS OF THE ICE BARRIER

This game is fucking shit

FIVE WINS TO GO UP A RANK??

when everything is fucking rng lmao nice game yugibabies

I think Elegant May dropped it a few months ago.

holyfuck the cheat kills this game for me
i cant imagine turning off mine now

Bulma and Yubel did.

get better

>Does the Trap activate its effects to destroy whatever spell or trap activated it
yes

Was a drop for Elegant Mai, But you can also get it from the PVP SR tickets

I hope you have a brain aneurysm you p2w baby

You'll turn it off tonight whether you want to or not.

Thankfully she recorded the files for Duel Links before passing or we'll have to get yet again the Tag Force lines that even lack the fucking ace monster summoning chants.

Wait bulma is dead? then how does super do it

Whats the cheapest way for a beginner to do fusion and ritual quests?

Against level 10 Yugi.

i activate gyokkou with mindscan lock your backrow then set 2 backrow of mine xdd

>Tag Force lines
What about Link summon? and other lines?

She hasn't appeared in the latest episodes yet

>sets Straight Flush
nice try, kiddo...

>Play against someone from my country for the first time (rare flag)
>Konami put me in a group with third world shitholes like Poland and Ukraine

Where can I complain? Taiwan got their ",Province of China" removed.

She died a few weeks ago, Bulma's last Super appearance was before that, and those things are usually recorded months in advance anyway. How will they deal with it in future episodes remains to be seen.

Whats the group?

hello austria

WHAT A FUCKINGS SHIT GAME RANKING UP IS IMPOSSIBLE THERES NO ROOMS FOR TECHS BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS EITHER CYBER ANGELS OR SET 3 PASS ;)))

>waaaaaaaaaa why cant i just ignore backrow and unga
just use jinzo

get the relinquished from pegasus? if you don't want to spend gems, i'm doing it rn with random ritual cards i got from rising box against a lvl10 duelist

>go against set 3 decks twice in a row
>summon electro both times
>floodgate xd

Nice game konami, backrow sure was what this game needed