Bitcoin is back up to $1200

>bitcoin is back up to $1200
HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN

Chyna and Saudis.

Chink gov is proping it up
Saudis just got bbys first crypto recently

The hard fork is going to be a bloodbath...

Chinese are desperate to get their money out of their banking system before it goes BOOM.

A lot of ETH buyers grasped that Bitcoin is the stronger horse. Hence they sold ETH and bought BTC.

>Going back up to $1200
Uhhh it's been $1247 for at least a day now and in USDT it's at $1321.

What the fuck do you mean >back up to $1200 ?

B-but I used BTC to buy beans
Beans will go up to $1 usd soon right?

I mean I just happened to log into my coinbase account a few seconds ago after not caring about cryptocurrencies for the past year and I saw that it's up to around 1200 like it was 3 or 4 years ago

People needed to buy BTC so they could trade it for BITB.

lol get the fuck out

nocoiners on suicide watch after missing a dip, as usual.

>Bought three at the dip for $900
>Sold at $1000
I goofed

I told them to buy the dip. I fucking told them BTC will quickly get back to 1200$ before end of this month.
>LOL! HARD FORK! BITCOIN IS DEAD! BUY ETHEREUM!
Sigh...

No one fucking knows and anyone who claims to know is full of shit

It's actually because of the Bitfinex/Tether fiasco going on right now. That is the reason.

Wrong.

A big pump before the massive dump

>1250

I heard you brother, I bought the dip

you do realize how serious this hardfork business is right?

you do realize that bitcoin is a powdered up corpse on a post like a scarecrow in a corn field thats on fire right?

faith being lost at big banks

When I bought back in it was because I found confidence in the resilience of BTC, my bet is if hardfork does happen BTC wins out.

Any word on when this happens?

Saudis are buying up crypto bullion as well.

It's only a goof if you lost money

$1.87 million sell wall on GDAX at $1250 hahaha.
Good fucking luck.

hardfork problem is exaggerated, what will be far worse is if there is no fork and no fix to how slow its become. I hate using bitcoin to buy anything now.

Short BTC/USD now

if harfork alt coins win instantly
if no fork alt coins win slowly

>GDAX

$1250 wall is no more

gonna explode above 1250

>if hardfork alt coins win instantly
The only real history we have of a major hardfork from a top coin was ethereum which happened in an even worse situation and afterwards the coin increased in value. A fork does not kill the coin and if handled correctly would be more likely to increase the value than harm it.

Reminder that there are people IN THIS BOARD that recommended on a daily basis to sell your btc at 300 when Mike Hearn quit Bitcoin. NoCoiners on suicide watch!