/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

You let it archive Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9qz3vdggM&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the absolute state of zeldafags
baka

>wake up and lozg is dead
Whatever.

Wake up dammit! Dlc is just around the corner.

>Died whilst I was asleep

We're really on life support. Let's move on after the DLC.

That pic reminds me, poes in BotW would have been cool if done correctly, like if you couldn't kill them 'normally' or something, and if they only appeared around certain things at night.

Also, why no spoopy graveyard?

One of my major gripes with Breath of the Wild was that there was nothing spoopy in the game. I like having at least one segment that's at least unsettling

I want to divorce riju

Vah Rudania first terminal

bump

>died at 462 posts

I might as well go back to bed until the awards tomorrow. inb4 no news anyway.

That doesn't even hold a candle to the bottom of the well.

I wish I was lozg

You already are, Mipha.

Which is to say, dead.

what happened?

>/lozg/ is on life support
>it's going to be gone soon
i'm going to miss you guys so much

As long as there is news and a second trailer tomorrow, we'll live. At least for a little while until after the DLC is released, unless there's something really juicy in it that produces endless debates, artwork or some other bullshit.

You're telling me, I just got here two generals ago. Don't worry, it'll last.

That's dissapointing. I only have 25% of the world mapped and I was looking forward to a soopy forest or something.

>I was looking forward to a soopy forest or something.
The forest north of the lost woods might qualify if you're afraid of the dark

I haven't even gotten to the lost woods yet, lol. But I'm pretty sure I saw them while I was sailing by.

Oh no, they're not the lost woods.

But I won't spoil anything. That's for you to discover yourself.

A lot of people are expecting some sort of announcement at The Game Awards, and in spite of the event being a complete sham, I'm going to watch, if only for the possibility of a Zelda DLC announcement

Whatever it was I was going to ignore it and my friend who was watching me play told me to go to it. When I did I got warped back to the cliff I was on, and I was like "that must be the Lost Woods!"

Isn't it about time you replaced your old, worn-out sneakers?

>not advertising [insert brand name here] sand boots
Artist dun goofed.

innawoods

Is that CEMU?

Ruh roh.

I should have figured that rock was a Talus. I haven't played for a few months properly so I've ended up forgetting placements and such.

>using the "dude make everything darker XD" pack
gross

Of course, with graphics packs. The new pro+ HUD pack is broken though. Stamina wheel is not properly transparent when used and neither are hearts when damage is taken. Thinking of just disabling it and cropping shots in future, or just heal myself and not use stamina when taking shots.

I assume you're talking about Clarity. It's the first time I've ever used it. I can always up the brightness/exposure anyway, but bear in mind this is during a sunset with a load of trees around.

I am going to marry Riju!

Sorry, Adidas is better

The Gerudo chief requires only the finest quality seed, do you have what it takes?

Was anyone here around for the BotW leak? How did it go?

I watched the final boss before the game came out but I don't think it affected my enjoyment of the game and there was plenty of stuff I still discovered on my own or alongside /lozg/

SOON

(for nothing to be revealed tomorrow)

What's the point of taking screenshots at that resolution if you're going to ruin them with no AA and jpeg compression?

I let it die last night :^)

Lad, that was taken months ago.

CEMU and the respective graphics packs have been updated quite a few times since with the inclusion of FXAA at least. Besides, at that resolution jpg compression doesn't ruin the quality as much as you think. Jpeg is common for photographs and realistic images that also have a very high resolution. Just don't keep saving it over and over.

DLC 2 is going to be a sailing expansion with a new town island and a Temple of the Ocean King like dungeon. You will be given a fishing rod and Lobster traps to set. Different bait can earn you rarer fish and treasure.

Fishwife.

My headcanon for the Gerudo is that the Gerudo Chiefs have arranged marriages with the Gerudo Voe whenever they come around so they are very strong strain of Gerudo

>fishing rod

Yes please.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9qz3vdggM&t=1s

Desert wife for dessert

According to my famerate program BOTW is running at a pretty rock solid 30 almost all the time, with occasional small dips. And yet even when the counter is locked to 30, the game feels choppier than that. I'd say it feels like it's running around 20 or 21 when the counter says 30. Is this a frametiming issue? any fix? should I disable gsync?

this happens with and without vsync on btw

Check to make sure fence skip is on and that GPU buffer cache accuracy is set to low instead of the default medium.

GPU accuracy is low for sure, fence skip sort of confuses me; the option is called "GPU fence skip disabled", right? So that option should be unchecked?

also for the record, this happens regardless of what resolution/texturepacks i'm using

I agree. It needed a graveyard. I think Akkala was intended to be slightly spoopy, but only in a subtle, melancholy way.

That was annoying more than spoopy. Just like the shrine in the dark. Shrine was kind of cool at least but I wish the lights turned on when you cleared it.

Do you have this checked?

Typhus ruins

Polygamy is illegal

yep

There's no point in running AA at resolutions that high

Disable hyperthreading

There are no courts to enforce that law

Not after there's been an apocalypse and there's the need to refill the population

Survive until the DLC, you fucks.

That would be a setting for my CPU, not just for CEMU, right? Won't that cause issues with my other, non-emulated games?

Zelda is the law

>Princess Dredd

I use cemuhook, doesn't that disable hyperthreading automatically for the game?

I think there's an option in CEMU to only run the emulator on the physical cores and not the fake threads

Hyper threading is a meme anyway, games don't benefit from it

I have an OC'd i5 4670k. Do I even have hyperthreading to disable, on an i5?

I want to run my fingers through Link's hair and push his head down into a bucket of water so I can punish him for failing Hyrule

I have the same issue user describes herebut my processor is a true 4 core so it's all physical cores, so disabling threading wouldn't do anything

Again, the issue isn't that I can't hit 30fps, I can and I maintain it quite well. But compared to other games I've played at 30fps, it doesn't feel nearly as smooth/consistent

yes; should I?

Probably not, it's usually an i7 thing

Laaaaaaawwwwww

you're a bad person

>fishing
if it were to happen, it would be maximum comfy.

you can already fish

wait what?

harpoon, bows, bombs

I require the name of the artist who did this piece
pretty sure he meant line fishing, bud

Is harpooning and bombing comfy to you?

god I wish I knew

Yes. Since the only things I can think of off the top of my head are disabling hyperthreading for CEMU, making sure buffer accuracy is set to low and fence skip enabled, I don't know what else. If you're starting from scratch, the game may seem choppy because of shaders compiling or whatever for the first time, after which there shouldn't be a problem.

If all else fails, find a CEMU performance video on YouTube for your version. I vaguely recall some Xbox Live services enabled by default on Windows 10 causing slowdowns as well with CEMU, which need disabling.

bow fishing is

>A cute poe princess will never secretly develop a crush on you.

Congratulations.

he was already submerged in some kind of liquid for 100 years, I don't know if he'd care all that much

I'm pretty sure he can still drown

pixiv name is Maruchi, also did this

That's just harpooning but smaller

>DLC2 won't shrink you down to Minish size.
>You won't rescue them from the hordes of giant insects that were once trivial tiny things to capture.
>You can't hitch a ride on larger beings that are oblivious to your presence.

>they add a fishing rod
>it just takes up another weapon slot
>breaks after 10 uses

>DLC 2 won't give you a wide host of powerful Twilit abilities and tear a hole between dimensions

Please stop posting sad Midnas