/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YsBdjvEwRoY
twitter.com/rijityou_1206/status/938345248694059009
reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7hwxsv/abigail_all_ascension_art/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HASHIRE SORI YO

Good Morning anons! How's the event treating you today?

>Cthulhu confirmed
Crossover when?
Strongest and best girl when?
Trapezohedrons when?

Pretty good, but I'm nervous for apple-burning day tomorrow.

How does one contact them?

>Today
Sadly i wont be farming as much since i have two finals. Anyways last night decided to farm ribbons to clear the store, now i need bells, but i only have 1 bell CE, fuck.

Pretty good, on box 13 and I've upgraded a number of my skills up.

The Saint

Good morning

Still no CE drops. Which mission do I farm for it?

How do you make Kiyo go away? If I ignore her, she spooks, if I level her, ergo giving attention, she also spooks me

Luck upgrade mission

youtu.be/YsBdjvEwRoY

HASHIRE SORI YO
KAZE NO YOU NI
TSUKIMIHARA WO
PADORU PADORU

What's wrong about actually loving Kiyo? It's not like she's going to do something bad unless you lie to her.

Join my cult.
JOIN IT!

P A D O R U
A
D
O
R
U

When does angry manjew come out?

This brings me happiness.

>"~~!!!"

>JP
Nah bruhb i'm fine.

Dumb pharaoh

Swear your fealty to the one true king.
This is a battle to save the entire world.

>first form
>kuudere loli
>meh
>final form
>tentacle rape sharkteeth Zvesda loli
>MY DICK IS REACTING ON ITS OWN
Time to save 2 years of quartz. On the other hand, the Queen of Sheba was completely overshadowed by her. I love brown titty monsters, but her design and art just doesn't appeal to me.

twitter.com/rijityou_1206/status/938345248694059009

Best birthday line

I can't believe Nursery Rhyme is fucking dead

Will answer to my call in summer!
Good morning! Martha is doing great work in 40 AP. I hope I can roll her (and Jeanne Alter, maybe Kiyo Lancer). But sadly I am in 0 quartz, because of anger issues (I still haven't recovered)
Do you know some trick so I can get more quartz other than money?
I wonder if I can roll him despite that I dont have any SSR...

Lovecraft loli, Void Shiki, Jeanne Alter, Bloodborne user, if you still got a spot free and want to add:
I might delete you in two years though when I see you have them all and not me

~~~~
She is superior

I don't think I have the willpower to apple spam. I have 80 gold apples to eat, along with silver/bronze. I already cleared the shop and got the lore, so I just don't feel like I can fucking do it for 80 apples (~240 runs of 40AP, or ~200 runs of 50AP).

Russian hackers. Holding Aniplex CEOs at gunpoint. Collapse of Japanese economy. Take your pick.

You have 3 days and something, so just dilute it.

If arthur is what we get from Fujo pandering then we need to pander to fujos more
I'm living in a fucking cathouse with all these genderbent female servants, I need my boys in here

Do you like turbosluts?

You're gonna love female Merlin when she shows up then.

Didn't Gawain fail her and pretty much gave rise to the events that had Arturia killed?

Make a contract with the gacha gods in exchange for your soul.
Sent
Our eyes are yet to open

But I love tricking people

Arthur is a shoujo, not a fujoshi character. He's a literal knight in shining armor who comes in and sweeps the plain low self-esteem female protagonist off her feet.

STOP CALLING GAWAIN A GORILLA

I cleared bells besides caster pieces (which I have 35 of). Are ribbons really worth clearing? I should I just start stocking farming from 40 AP?

I want Abby to sing Happy Birthday to me while wearing nothing but low-rise panties and sitting on my crotch

I only love pure maidens, pic related

I feel indifferent, probably because not even sluts would fuck as something as ugly as an abomination that is (Me).

I want Abigail to give me an early Christmas present right now.

Could Britannia be a Servant? And if she was, would she possess Divinity?
Seems like the sorta Servant that'd be cool to add to the game. 5* Lancer tank like Leonidas, or something.

Not at all, he died as loyal a knight as he possibly could have been.
He and Bedivere were both incredibly loyal.

Sent. Waverlet here. Now I feel like replaying Bloodborne.

>Not clearing Fous

Have fun getting a tentacle up your arse while she fries your brain. Lovecraft would be pissed at you people if he was still alive.

I don't question his loyalty but his actions that eventually led to Arturia's demise.
It's brought up in Extra if I remember right.

How can you give up on free XP and Fous, FUCKING FOUS MAN

user, user, ANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

>Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Master! Happy Birthday Dear Master! Happy Birthday to *something*
Damn it. She can be cute when she wants, but I didn't understand the last part
>Russian hackers.
No...
>Holding Aniplex CEOs at gunpoint
I don't have time and not really
>Collapse of Japanese economy.
Maybe that.
>Make a contract with the gacha gods in exchange for your soul.
Sorry, my soul belong to God. How about some money? Or they not being dicks and start being nicer?

Nobu had a pet nigger, man. I think that implies something.

>need 600 more stockings before the story mission unlocks so I can finish getting Jack to Lv70 in time to farm the 50AP
>Also need to actually do the story
Fuck. I might blow a couple bronze and silver apples early.

reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/7hwxsv/abigail_all_ascension_art/
Abby confirmed for censoring when she comes to NA. She is rustling every western players. Expect an outrage during their panel on whatever con they decide to go to, LEWDING HER LIKE THIS THIS IS NOT OKAY.

Why is she so smug?
Is it because her dad is a cool guy?

>Implying Lovecraft wouldn't be a huge weeb

>Ruler class
>All buffs and heals have increased effect on British servants
>Deals double damage to any and all French or Spanish servants
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA

Allow me to double check, but I vividly recall that the only way in which he "failed" Artoria was that he was unable to forgive Lancelot for all his transgressions.

>As racist as me
Nice. It keeps getting better.

Fucking christ, are you about to kill yourself or something?

I WANT TO JAM IT IN HER KEYHOLE

No one gives a fuck. Fuck off this isn't China. Nor is the it Nintendo.

Daily reminder that Nobunaga fucked the young Ranmaru Mori in his asshole every single day but claimed he wasn't a fag.

Noble Phantasm: RULE BRITANNIA
Chance to stun all enemies
Increase ally attack and defense
Increase ally NP gauge [Overcharge]

>box 13
How? I'm still in my fifth box.

Yeah which led to Arturia missing one fundamental supporter in the ensuing battles and leaving her alone at Camlann or something.
Again it's been years since I played Extra but it was definitely mentioned along these lines.
I've hated Gawain since then since it was his personal problems and limitations that led to Seibah's bitter end.

We got Jack's ass completely uncensored. I seriously doubt Sony wants to hurt their #1 cash cow at the moment.

Judging by how powerful China is getting, is a question of time.

The Japanese were similar to the ancient Greeks. They thought that same sex relationships between a mentor and his pupil were OK:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_in_Japan#Military_same-sex_love

>Not wanting to get a prostate milking from Abigail's tentacles

You sir are a plebeian slave to the fake gods of man.

>unironically linking to Reddit
>when there are countless other sources for the images you want to show
Please go back

The forehead one?

>men
>putting things up your ass

Have you come out of the closet yet?

You guys think EXcalibur would work on Outer Gods?

I heard that people famed for their skill with a gun could never become a servant, did they ever go back on that? I'd love to see people like that Russian sniper from WW2 as a servant, Vasily something?

IT'S NOT GAY IF ITS YOUR SHUDO

APEX is unstoppable.

>actually went and read the whole thing
>it's actually just redditors bitching about the final ascension art instead of the slutty costume
There you go, I just summarized the entire thing

It's just the thread shitposter trying to get people riled up over nothing, don't reply to him.

Suzuha you shitter you fucked up. You're the only whale retarded enough to use the fucking star CE on Jack. Fuck you.

>Lancelot commits adultery with the king's wife and then kills Gawain's brothers in an attempt to rescue her
There's some shit that you can't just forgive.

How do JPfags get their servants to bond 10 so fast? Do later quests give a lot more bond points or something?

If it's anything like Lovecraft's work, nothing can harm them.

+20% from Upcoming craft essences

Saber Excalibured Gille's pet.

Nope. I'm still not doing this event, TM. I'll still raise her up as I should, but I'm still not touching this event.

China only censored disgusting old hags with cowtits like boudica and mata hari, lewd sexy lolis are uncen. Chinks are /ourguys/

>Weapon of Planetary salvation
>Not working on ayylmaos
Of course it would

Gawain told Lancelot to fuck off when the big coup happened and he wanted to go to Camlann. At the end of the day Lancelot could've just ignored him and went anyway. You can't really blame the guy either, imagine your last living brothers get killed by one of your closest allies because he want's to get his dick wet, then he asks to fight with you against another ally who betrays a King you idolize.

bad mother

LUNCHTIME

It was actually kinda hilarious how they did it.

Take her to final ascension. She's at final ascension and NP4, while all the other 3* are NP5 and first ascension, and I still get copies to burn.

Reminder that if you use Jack in a different Ascension than the first one you are a filthy pedophile and should not worthy of living

Dude, how can lolicons fap to this kind of shit and not feel shame, it's beyond me.

Quick question, what was Medea role in Salem? She is also there

Maybe they burned her.