youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U
>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.

Work hard, research hard.

Mythra or Pyra?

Dromarch

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have the Zekenator in your party right now.

>battle Demon-Shell Jacob for what feels like 20 something fucking minutes
>asshole keeps using his fucking evasion move
>finish it off with elemental burst overkill
Fuck that thing. I literally sighed every time it used that evasion move.

Haven't got him yet

I don't have the game yet :'^(

This is probably the worst dance I've ever seen in my life

More I play Xenoblade 2 the more I dislike it. give me motivation to continue

She's a fucken nerd, of course she can't dance.

Mythra too good.

I do but it's only because I sent all of Rex's rare blades on merc missions. I'd use Zeke more if his attacks weren't so slow.

So how far are you boys in the game?
I just finished chapter 3 and ooh boy that hit hard.
Vandham didn't deserve that

Bestiary where?

I do have him in my party and I removed all other members. I mean obviously it's his game so why should they be on the screen?

Drop it if you aren't liking it. No need to continue playing it when you're not enjoying yourself.

Literally haven't removed him or Morag from my party since I got them other than points when the storyline forced them out.

Only thing thats really hurting the game for me is the shitty map and compass

I stopped actively trying to do sidequests because of the map and compass.

>affinity requirements don't glow on your map when it tells you that out of all your blades you can make a setup which will give high enough level.

Fucking sucks.

Reminder to stay at various inns with various blade combinations.
Even if you don't need to level up, some heart to hearts won't show up unless you trigger them by staying at an inn first.

No spoilers, will I be able to use Tora and Nia to the end of the game?

Thanks for the /m/ bits of the artbook last thread user, kind of a shame that there's nothing more to Siren and no Aion

Yes.

How do you not want any spoilers with a question like that? Every answer would be a spoiler.

>doing Vess missions
>collect both braces
>Mabon ask me to deliver them to his children
>think this shouldn't be too hard
>at the exact same fucking locations I just dug the braces up
I'd fucking strangle him right now if I could.

>Remove Mercenary Quests
>Remove all common blades
>Make all rare blades come from side quests

Does anyone think this would do anything but make the game markedly better? Less time wasted in the shitty menus doing busybody work while completely removing the dumb gacha and ultra limited Overdrive system.

I'm trying to get that second brace in Mor Ardain and I can't seem to figure out how to get there. Got any tips?

Go to the bridge right on the entrance of the capital and look for stairs going down on either side. Then make a few jumps to a secret area.

Well, that was pretty disappointing.

>tfw playing in handheld mode and no one can stop me

Finally got the Blade Sharp Memory sidequest.
You need to be on chapter 7 or later to access it, that's what I was missing.

Ah thanks!

Is there any way to get into the abandoned factory if Poppi can't break the vent?

Summery: The entire game so far

So what happens are you clear the game? Is there new game+?

For real? Man, I pushed Praxis yesterday and I'm only on chapter 5. Dammit.
What's her stat modifier and how many aux slots does she have?

Theory? I don't know yet, I just unlocked the sidequest to get her 5 minutes ago.

She's an agility Tank, 15% agility modifier with two aux slots.

A lot of people asked about sending money back to Rex's hometown. Once you send 90k gold it stops you from sending more and you get a quest in chapter 7.

Did you guys know about cancelling the autocombo back to the first hit by moving for quicker art buildup? Just saw someone do that on a stream and it blew my mind a bit

because Rex/Nia/Morag is my favourite party.

I guess that makes her one of the best contenders for Mòrag.
As far as I know the others with 15% are only Finch, Brighid, and Aegaeon. Perceval is only 10%.
Since I love the bird and I want Finch by all means. It's going to be Fire, Ice, Wind.

>"Just let me rest my eyes for a moment"
I'm sorry for what I posted Mabon.

How can he be so handsome?

Am I right to assume that Tora is/will be better late game again?
I can see the high level monsters roaming the world having ridiculous accuracy and Tora as a meat shield will probably survive more than Mòrag.

Enjoy your minigame.

I'm gonna do a lot of dumb shit right at the beginning of chapter 8

Tell me something to draw between Zeke and Pandoria!
Yes, it can be lewd too!

It's not that bad. The required ether amount is kind of ridiculous but the game is pretty quick and easy.
Only complaint I have about it is that it throws you completely out and you and you have to interact with it again instead of going back to the level selection menu.

That was a feels quest. It might as well have been part of the main story.

POSING

Both finding the turtle for the first time.

Personally I can play and tolerate it but I still kinda hate doing it, it'd be cool if they gave us some more options in the DLC, like a Poppi platformer or something. Yeah it throwing you out is one of the many nitpicks I have with the design of this game.

>not running evasive tank Morag

what is the ancient nopon key for?

Draw zeke practicing his chunni poses, with Pandoria cheering him on!

Zeke sleeping, Pandy tucking him in, and the other party members looking in.

Or alternatively,

I just noticed that Overdrives, in the item list, are listed as n/99 while the others have mostly 1/1; does this mean there's a slight chance we might be able to farm them after all?

Draw them stretching together like in their idle animations! It never ceases to amuse me.

Stargazing

The non optimal decisions I've made are driving me nuts. I'm tempted to restart and just hoard cores till I get all party members.

I am, currently. Switched out Tora the instant I got her. Rex had the same fate once I got Zeke.

>She's Bi. She has a thing for Zeke, but is also in love with Brighd, both her and Brighd don't want to confess to each other though.
Is there a h2h that implies this? Other than the head leaning at the end by Brighid there's nothing in the story that corroborates your headcanon.

How do you get there? I need it for an Azami affinity chart spot.

Playing XBC 2 made me feel like watching Slayers

IDK why but I'm gonna do it

The water slide in Fonsa Myma.

Scuse me while I save the fuck outta that. Have a Niall in a kilt in return.

So what's your Rare Blade wishlist?
Me:
KOS-MOS
Chocolate Frosty

These are all great ideas and I want to draw them all!
I only have reference picture requests:
-I have yet to see the idle animations. Alternatively you can tell me what stretching poses they do.
-I'd like to see a pic of the turtle.

I own the game but no switch

Yes I really like Zeke and Pandoria!

pic unrelated

From the ones I don't have, honestly only Adenine.

>I own the game but no switch
y tho?

where is the heart to heart for finch on titan battleship?

Honestly I'm surprised you even replied to it.

Have hope.

Just a couple of god damn healer for Nia, I'm fine with what I have on my other characters.

Rex: Mythra/Pyra, Sheba & Adenine
Tora: The Pop in tank mode
Morag: Brighid, Aegaeon & Finch
Zeke: Pandoria, Wulfric & Floren

>Used 30 rare cores on zeke these past two days
>not a single rare

You need to kind the key for the drawbridge in the are where you fought Dughall.
Then you use the key to lower the drawbridge, and in the new are you get to using it is the H2H.

Heart to hearts should be marked on the map. Did you see the prerequisite scene by staying at the inn?

How exactly? Every time I try to jump using the slide I seem to fall short of clearing the gap.

I am.
Currently trying to roll her on Nia with 15 boosters.
Even if it's only a placebo or the rolls don't work that way. I ain't doing this shit without luck accessories, 3 common luck blades with luck weapons and boosters.

Is Ophion the strongest superboss in the game?

If that doesn't work, just get close to the hole and die to one of these piranhas (or other enemies that can kill you) around it. You will spawn on the other side of the slide.

Ok, do you know how to access the locked door outside on the ship? near the wings

they key for drawbridge didnt work ther

I heard Nia becomes a blade.
What happens to the rare blades she has then?

Spoiler your stuff man

You do realize that this is super end game and a spoiler for most people still?

Pretty sure it's done on purpose. Just report.

Vandham actually said the word "crikey".

Because I don't want a digital copy (my internet is too slow) and Xeno games disappear quickly in my country. JSYK the only time I ever saw Xenosaga (II, by the way) in a shop was in 2004 and then never again. This series is also infamous for getting scalped and I do not want to pay 100$ for Blade 2 just because I did not want to get it at launch.

BLADE COMBO
GUUUUUUREAT

I accidentally linked back to my own deleted post. It's a new kind of fuckup for me at least.

how to unlock lv 3 affinty dahlia?

Go to the town you unlock in chapter 6.

>there are people whose week was ruined by XBC2 being the best seller in the series

Is there a faster way than stuffing your blades with food to increase the affinity?

Force feeding them is the fastest way I think.
Completing side quests with them in the party is much slower but also less boring.

crosspostin

I played about 300 hours of XCX and was the main reason I bought a Wii U.

I had complaints about the game, but it wasn't the music. It was the REALLY FUCKING FRUSTRATING ENDING that Tetsuya Takahashi will probably never come back to explain.

I'm currently saving up to play XC2.

Also neogaf apparently hates XCX so immediately their opinion is trash.

side quests do like 100-200? to everyone even benched party members blades

so i saved tons of quests until full party but that's limited so food is probably best after that