They really need to fix the whiffing

Post bird combos

>Introduce minority legacy characters
>everyone hates them
lmaoo

>ABA
>GAIL

All right I'm out.

Anyone exited for kusoj stones tournament this weekend?
Its going to be so fucking dumb

Kept you waiting, huh?

you and Ed can both fuck off

>releases june

Give him a fucking overhead

Can't wait for the memes, the switching around buttons one should be fun.

im still waiting baby

ABA lacks personhood

S3
KOLIN
BUFFS

Please give her a decent anti fireball tool capcom

what time is it and how does it compare with capcuck cup times

this weekend is streamboar paradise lads

Are you ready for maining a top tier in s3, kolinbros?

So irrelevant even the guy that writes about how SFIV/SFV have shit character designs skipped her entirely

I really don't want her to get overbuffed like rashid/Ibuki.

She just need slight buffs to be great.

>reached level 25 with her through online matches
>still can't beat Ultrabronze

;_;

>/fgg/ becomes twitch chat for a whole weekend
I'm so ready

Her _______ must be _____

Reminder that the FGC is a safe and inclusive community for all genders and identities

I've been having fun with Ryu lately, even though he's not even my third character if I go by results.
Do I get the schoolwear costume? It looks pretty nice; certainly MUCH better than the regular costume.

virginity, mine

Pin, On the other side of the screen

Are we ready for her to go under the radar?

I'm afraid you may be too late for that anonymous........

As long as the other characters get nerf I'm ok with giving her just more walk speed.

Stop spamming her v-skill and learn to vanity step and hailstorm pressure

pocari sweat is awful

where the HECK is the stream schedule chart

I need capcup, stone battle, and PSX all with my timezone for easy comprehension

Does she only go for younger guys?

>put in some real hours to learn Chun Li, so I can justify all her sniff outfit purchases

or

>Buy Infinite and try out an entirely new game and different kinds of sniffs

What to do?

infinite is meme dead right now but it'll be legit dead by February, stick to jive

Buy Fantasy Strike and play with me

I'm so alone

>more walk speed
This, tired to get thrown when I shimmy.

Really wish she'd get a way to deal with fireballs though, shit just destroys her it's not even funny.

wait and see if they buff chun in season 3

girls in mvci look nasty no matter how much luvcheez tries to meme

Based Cootsy putting the tranny in his place

Buy yourself a decent cpu already, giuseppe.

>Space is the dodge stone
>Soul is the "run that back" stone
>Power is the combo video stone
>Mind is the Ryu, Chris, Mind stone
>Reality is the muscle memory bait stone
>Time is the no fun allowed stone

I want to see where this goes

Infinite graphics look worse than jive somehow and is an already dead game

>complains about being alone
>chooses not to play one of jive, tekken 7, bbcf, rev 2, kof xiv, killer instinct or smash

post ougon musou kyouku tier list

I want to play georgie-kun! but im scared of virgillia.

did you really buy fantasy strike?

>anything besides jive and smash
>alive

lol

How about a three v-trigger bar that gives her an ice skin thst makes her invincible to projectiles?

He played furry smash and retired after becoming the supreme gay furry champion

meme dead like xrd rev 2 is better than legit dead like melty or that kohime enbu game

That's a joke I made on the Discord.

Honestly I'd take anything.

Literally looks like a fucking boy in a skirt.

who is the dante/jedah of sfv?

Considering I wouldn't jive for more than a week even if I could run it and jive is the only game I can't run I'll save 200€

At least Kofi xiv is deader than melty, maybe BB too

Of course

bb isn't, I've played a lot of players without touching discord

kof probably is though

I heard her second vt is named Kold War, so maybe she will freeze the entire stage.

dante is ken, jedah is holloween costume alex

It's unironically easier to find melty games than GG games in my experience. Melty has less overall players but they all stick to one place, GG is fragmented in multiplayer discords and mini communities.

>anything deader than melty shit
lol

The God's are at it again! & He's free!

>Of course
dumb dog

Play Weiss

LOL nice

brick, I'd like you to refer to something a top player said one time... take it how you will...

this might be a foreign concept to a lot of people here but half of the appeal of fighting games is the challenge of having hundreds or thousands of players competing to be the best
kof13 is, in my opinion, the most honest and enjoyable fighting game i have ever played, and from a purely mechanical perspective it's fantastic but unfortunately the community is now miniscule if you arent either mexican or chinese
sfv is where the best players and best competition is at right now, and i certainly think its an enjoyable game, but its not my favourite from a purely gameplay perspective, but it makes up for that by having such a huge thriving community
i dont think ill understand people who can play ded games with miniscule niche communities, because no matter how good the game is mechanically, you'll never be able to soar to new heights and get to an expert level if you have 15 players in some shitass dead discord to play with over and over again until the end of time

You're just mad cuz I can play Lum and you can't

Is Tekken shit?

I would like a few buffs but I just hope they won't make her stupid. Same with Alex, don't go overboard like you did with Laura, Urien or Rog Capcom.

See me in Fight of Gods

That doesn't even have online, does it?

do you have GAWDS too?

is this a eurobabb thing? I can hop on GG and find a lobby instantly at any point in the day, no discord needed

Oh, no? Well that's a waste.

i like him
youtube.com/watch?v=DN3BIpDdyJo

this might be a foreign concept to a lot of people here but half of the appeal of fighting games is the challenge of having hundreds or thousands of players competing to be the best
sfv is, in my opinion, the most honest and enjoyable fighting game i have ever played, and from a purely mechanical perspective it's fantastic but unfortunately the community is now miniscule if you arent either american or japanese
tekken is where the best players and best competition is at right now, and i certainly think its an enjoyable game, but its not my favourite from a purely gameplay perspective, but it makes up for that by having such a huge thriving community
i dont think ill understand people who can play ded games with miniscule niche communities, because no matter how good the game is mechanically, you'll never be able to soar to new heights and get to an expert level if you have 15 players in some shitass dead discord to play with over and over again until the end of time

>Hey guys, just got this new game, anyone want to play?
>Hey bro, welcome, here's a link to the discord!
mfw

>It's unironically easier to find melty games than GG games in my experience.
this is false for most people. i blame your shit internet and proclivities toward dogfucking

>Join the discord
>You have to pass a test to access the frame data and matchup information
>You can't talk in chat until an admin has confirmed your facebook and twitter linked accounts
>Meanwhile 5 guys are talking about whether it's gay or not to fuck traps and orbiting the local tranny

>bro

ummm no sweetie, reported for transphobia

Think it's a PC thing, PS4 I can find at least two active lobbies throughout the day, both tend to be full with people coming and going. EU as well, same in Blazblue.

definitely no
honestly yes
probably no
ironically yes
obviously no
figuratively yes

>Open lobby
>Wait 5 minutes
>Someone finally joins
>He sucks
>Loses 2 games and quits
>Wait 10 minutes
>Same thing again

No thanks, none of these games are playable without discord.

>Look for a new character in jive
>Try few characters, look up some guides, spend time training and playing some sets
>Meh and meh until I try Kolin
>I'm actually having fun once again

It's like the game is telling me to become a waifushitter to enjoy the game.

what version of xrd was this? Sign PC?

Its an extremely simple game that lacks any real depth or complexity, depends if you like that sort of thing i guess.

Rev 2

It was the same with sign on console before rev was a thing

>sweetie
did you just assume my attitude to you, stranger?

Keyword, might.

God damn it, his animations look so fucking dumb. This is literally some Looney Tunes shit, its hilarious.
I like it

When did Brick turn into a shitposter?

The fuck is all this discord vsav tranny shit about?

Can't believe it's almost 2018 and people are still falling for the 'fighting games on pc' meme
will they ever learn? I've been playing since sign and I've never had to discord beg to find games in anything I play

>normal person used "bro" while talking to some tranny
>tranny got triggered and had him banned for transphobia

>mb fireball gives freeze state
>teleport
already know i wont