www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyvxGl_hKf0
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1169534715
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that if that korean bitch looked pretty, Koreans wouldn't be complaining at all.

more like if she looked WHITE

t. Firaxis Internet Defence Force

Koreans don't eat dogs, I'm pretty sure, since they're American lapdogs.

>not picking the T.R.U.E. Choson warlord for some ugly female failure of a ruler
lmaoing at you Firaxis

>doesn't know what twitter is
you know the DPRK has an official twitter account right

That's shite.

I always thought the Warlords theme was kind of bad but now I'm browsing the Civipedia I really think it suits it

Any concrete date on when the community challenge rewards for ES 2 get patched in, or is it just 'sometime in December'?

probably late december since the community thing was late november

>experts say

I just reinstalled BTS
Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, I too have a shitt game installed when I try to play Civ4, but uninstalling it fix it.

What is the problem?

A bunch of localization missing, I don't know why.

Weird. Naturally, you checked they were all using the same language, and installed properly?

Yeah, I installed the Complete edition plus the patch
Don't know what the fuck is going on

Why would you split it in two

Try running it. See what happens.
I doubt it's the case, but maybe only the civilopedia is fucked.

It seems to be mostly the civipedia but it's annoying me.

BRAVO amplitude

How the fuck do I get rid of them?

Tis not a bug but a feature. Vote with pearls for coastal ice.

I don't get how they could let something like that slip, along with 1 tile wide regions and other map generator weirdness.

fucking AIs voted for something else long ago and now it won't come back.

map generator weirdness you say?

>finally get round to completing the Vodyani heretic questline
>it becomes the story of a tsun-tsun yandere imouto who just wants her big brother back
I could hear the muffled "onii-chan no baka"s every turn I took.

Also learnt that destroyed gas giants and destroyed planets have different sprites on the galaxy map, which was pretty neat. Didn't know amplitude had gone that far.

I just noticed she has a mural on her boobplate

Their whole faction intro mural is on her armor.

Imagine having /b/ on your back

It's more prominent there than it is in others.

>We were poor shitposters

Does she have an Endless tramp stamp?

>ywn devote every inch of your corporeal body to veneration of the divine

>He who buggers a fire burns his penis
>OP is a faggot
>I like me some cheese pizza
>ps3 has no gaems

It's fake.

>implying

He said the divine, not the faggot.

They do eat dogs

Her cloth is the only one adorned with stuff
Every other vodyani is just fabric

wh40k civ game when?

It's called Gladius and it will be shit.

Well rename it Warhammer 40k war of galaxies and it wont be shit, made by not THQ

It IS Warhammer 40K

Link all I get is a sword.

youtube.com/watch?v=KyvxGl_hKf0

Directed by Nolan? What is this shit

S U C C

Interesting.

How give succ with no mouth?

Its Dust. I ain't gotta explain shit.

Dosh Lord can swallow dust by touching you.

DUDE

is stellaris any good without the dlc?

Dunno is EU4 good with no DLC?

buy all of the DLC, the developers deserve it

I've never played it so I don't know

you just sound like a shill my man

Come on user. Wiz is counting on you. Buy it

Well i wont be a dick then so il tell ya straight- nope. All or nothing but you can pirate DLC in EU4 and Stellaris too i think.

Or just pirate the whole damn thing.

i dont see anything weird here

Oh shit what game is that in the webm?

Looks cool.

upcoming weapon modules for ES2

ES2 new weapon that rarely anyone will use.

t. paradoxplaza

Endless Space 2.

The screenshot is from morgawr's starting position.
Morgawr is entirely dependent on oceans to survive and has a start bias to start near the largest ocean in the game.

I don't care about this weapon, but the weapon tree will be remodeled because of that so that 'white' weapons are unlocked with military quadrant tiers
So I'm happy it's coming anyway

oh, ok, I don't have the morgawr expansion so that explains things

What's a good one planet build for Stellaris?

I know it's broken as fuck because of the science bonus.

I read this guide but it's kinda vague:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1169534715

Stellaris isn't good even with dlc.

This. You can tell because of the sweeping fucking gameplay mechanic changes they're making in a panic to try and get a less shitty game.

"Oh, did you like wormhole or warp FTL? Fuck you, hyperlane only, no items, Final Destination."

And only foxes.

This is a Shipset made by a modder.

Those look like cerberus ships from ME

This is a Shipset made by the game's developers.

Is anyone familiar with spellforce? This looks super comfy, I was wondering if it has any city building aspects like aoe.

Spellforce? Assuming I'm not mixing it with another game, I think there's some city building, but it's purely RTS, so don't expect too much.

When stellaris launched all they needed to do was implement CK2 style character events to break up the monotony of the midgame and have a similar espionage mechanic to allow nonmilitaristic exits of failure states like being forced vassalized. They could have also gone so far as to play up the grand strategy element and allow you to select a galactic era of when you achieve intergalactic space flight resulting in interesting scenarios like starting out as a vassal, playing the diplomacy game within your liege's empire and trying to prove your species worth. But now they're committed to making it a bad 4x game rather than a good grand strategy game.

Same color scheme.
Different ship shape.

He needs to work on detailing a bit. The smaller ships look ok, but the battleship looks like a toy.

This might be a difficult question but is it a good rts? I've never heard of the series until now.

It's an RTS/RPG hybrid with more of a focus on the RPG aspect. Think of it as something like the inverse of warcraft 3.

It's 2,5€ on Steam right now.
The main issue is that it's very turtle like. You just sit until you have an army, then you attack.

Some maps are RTS like, with ressources and shiet, and others are more like RPGs, where you summon rune warriors (more or less golems), and kill bandits.
Which makes it hilarious because you can have an entire army but still be poor.

Pretty difficult to describe, I should write an entire wall of text to explain it better.

I'll keep this in mind. Maybe I'll buy the new one once it's on sale.

Exactly. They had a chance to make Grand Strategy IN SPHEESS, but they managed to fuck it up completely. And every update they release just fucks it even further.

I mean, 1.8 removed the ability to transition to and from Fanatical Purifier during the game. Because that's really what we need, fewer ways for people to enjoy themselves. Fucking Christ.

Since I have some time, lemme describe it.

First off, it's mostly divided in two parts : the RPG one, and the RTS one.

In the RPG part, you can have your playing character, but also different "rune warrior" that you can summon at specific point. You can change their equipement, and they spawn with it, so they're expendable and can be resummoned at will. Otherwise, it plays like a standard RPG, you click around, kill bandits, spiders, rats, and niggers.

The RTS part is a bit more interesting.
You see, you have (in the very first game, anyway), 6 factions. Te game is very linear, so you don't get to choose who you play, but here's how it goes.
During the RPG phase, you can get blueprints and crystals for specific factions. By equipping them, you can later use them.

Let's say you find a human monument. It let you summon human peasants (for free, but not constantly, it's a ressource that runs off but recover over time). The peasants can gather ressources, depending from their faction.
For human, for example, it's stone, iron, wood, and food. These ressources are used to build buildings, buy upgrades, and create units, so you usually want all the peasants you can have.
Now, let's say you find an upgrade blueprint. You can equip it on your character sheet, and have access to it. The thing is that upgrades are not retroactive, so if you buy a schield for your fighters, only fighters created after the upgrade will have it.
Otherwise, it's pretty standard : ressources regenerates, you can build artisan building to get specialized gatherer, and you can build some building who double your ressources output in exchange for one peasant working there.

I don't know if the later games changed it, but the first game was like that.
I remember quitting it when I reached the elves chapter, because fucking hell the elves in the French version were crybabies who would whine every 5 seconds "we're surrounded!!!"

>elves in the French version were crybabies who would whine every 5 seconds

I enjoy this because it's a dig at both elves and the french. Who'd have thought French elves would be exponentially worse than both on their own.

I missed that they're apparently not allowing you to choose your default weapon tech anymore?

Who the fuck tries to make a game less boring by removing fucking features?

Everyone starts out with every basic weapon type now. In this case they aren't removing a feature unless you count choosing one thing rather than getting all three things a feature.

I consider making choices that actually shape your starting experiance a feature, yes. Why not just elimate starting climates while you're at it? Just fucking start everyone with the same habitability stats.

Thanks user. I'll keep my eye on the new one to see if it is any fun. I looks comfy.

desu they may as well, single biome planet types are stupid unless you're talking literal ice balls, lava balls, or rock balls. There's surely a far more interesting way they could have handled planets and colonization.

And really you're still making that choice by equipping your ships with X weapon type. But what I would like to see is SoTS style tech weighting so that you can configure your civ to be more inclined towards a certain weapon type, god knows they'll need it with the RANDOM tech cards.

French dubs are usually very terrible. You can tell they scorn video games and don't give a fucking damn about delivering a satisfying performance.
Unprofessional as fuck.
Warlords Battlecry's French dub is so shitty it's probably a meme.

No clue how the later games are, only played the first one, was nice on paper, but way too railroading and linear for me. Most of the game was just "follow that asshole, oh by the way, evil demons and orcs and rebels are in the way, kill them all".
And also "hey, I hope you like playing elves, because you only have access to them for this mission". In the end, it felt more like a bunch of challenge maps than a real campaign.

The problem is that the choice has no meaning now because you get everything to start with, there's no element of "oh shit, enemy has point defense, I either need to salvage aome of his shit or hope another weapon tech pops up soon."

Honestly though, it doesn't matter. The player base is constantly withering away with every heavy-handed "you must play the game THIS way" change Wiz forces through. Even the reddit, which used to dev dick-sucking central, has dried up. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Habitability may make more sense, actually.
Since I highly doubt you can colonize the entire ice planet, you would probably settle near the equateur where's warm, instead of dispersing all around the planet.

>I mean, 1.8 removed the ability to transition to and from Fanatical Purifier during the game. Because that's really what we need, fewer ways for people to enjoy themselves. Fucking Christ.
Yeah, that was a particularly egregious example of them being more concerned with balance than fun.

This. And shape your nation with the decisions you make in quests an just while playing. I'm fine with choosing what your nation is at the start but that should evolve throughout the game based on your actions and on what is happening.

Bad idea to mess with habitability like that. The important thing about colonising planets is the area-denial of other people, not the number of tiles you get to mine, so making it that everyone can put a colony ship on every world from the start just makes it your standard territory rush.
If you wanna change habitability, make it so you start being able to colonise ONLY the exact same as your homeworld, rather than all 3 in the hydrosphere.